A World of Delights Ch. 08

Story Info
F/m story, a series of Bad-Ends in a monstergirl world.
2.9k words
4.81
2.8k
7
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!

Summary: A guy escapes from a confined walled city to explore the world that was abandoned years ago. What will he find? Monstergirls. Lots of em

Contains: F/fm, monstergirls, gentle femdom, femdom, bondage, lots of tickling, milking, tease and denial, edging.

DARK THEMES: Bad-ends aka permanent/semi-permanent slavery or capture, semi-creepy monstergirls.

*****

"Hello there..." Came the sultry tone of the bee woman whose hand was gently but firmly grasping him by the bicep.

Rick felt himself being turned. At that moment was so frozen with fear he couldn't have turned on his own volition. His eyes were soon filled with an endless horizon of her body.

Her thighs alone must each have been thicker than his body, and her hips wider than his legs were long. A supple belly was well hidden beneath truly titanic breasts. If anything they were even larger than those of the girl he had followed here, but it could just have been a (trick? perspective? mirage?) caused by his now close proximity, and the fact he had to stare up to see her face, given she towered nearly two feet taller than him.

"Well, I suppose you've seen what happens to people who try to break in to our hive..." She said smoothly, gripping him a little tighter.

"P-please!" He begged, suddenly overcome, unsure what he was even begging her for.

"Hm? Please what?" She asked sweetly, smiling, yet her eyes remained fixed on him.

"I w-wasn't breaking in! I swear!" He whimpered, shirking under her grip.

"No?" The woman asked as a second bee girl joined her, and gave her partner a knowing look, which they returned.

Both resumed smiling down at him over their massive, pendulous breasts as their smiles grew ever wider.

"Well, why didn't you say so!" The second girl cooed sweetly.

"Hmmm, well then, why are you here little thing?" The first asked innocently as she trailed her hand down his arm.

"Did you... see something you like?" The second girl asked, voice as velvety and thick as honey, as she hefted one of her utterly massive breasts none too subtly.

"Maybe he enjoyed watching us take care of that wasp girl..." The bee woman holding his arm mused. For a moment her head turned, and Rick watched nervously as the massive wasp girl - her cock not quite flaccid and still twitching and spasming the occasional spurt of honey - was carried away deeper into the hive.

As Rick's gaze lingered on her cock a little too long, once his eyes turned back, it was to see the girls gently teasing their own turgid, thumb-sized nipples. In moments each was producing a steady, syrupy thick stream of honey.

"Maybe it wasn't what he saw..." One cooed, pinching her nipple repeatedly to induce more prodigious lactation. "Maybe he smelled something nice..."

"Or maybe... something he tasted?"

At that, the girl holding him began to let the honey dribble from her sausage-like nipple and pool into two of her fingers, before offering it to his lips. When he tried to pull back, she merely held him firmer.

"Want a taste?" She asked rhetorically, voice dripping with intent.

Having only now realised the danger their honey could pose, he felt his throat tightening in fear... but at the same time, his trousers tightened with arousal at just the smell of her lustful honey.

"That's it, that's a good boy..." she cooed as she traced her sticky fingers under his nose, coating his lips in her honey. "Open up for mommy..."

He pursed his lips, but all the while he inhaled deeply, revelling in the incredible smell. The warmth of it, fresh from her body, radiated against his lips.

As her fingers delicately but insistently teased at his mouth, he could hold back no more. They weakened just enough for her to slide her fingers inside, lavishing his tongue in honey.

"There's a good boy!" She soothed, pumping her fingers in and out of his lips slowly, ensuring to coat the entirety of his mouth in honey even as he found himself hungrily licking and sucking on her honeyed digits.

"Mmm, so hungry..." She remarked as her partner reached out to stroke his hair.

"Well we simply must invite him in then."

"Of course. We couldn't let our guest go hungry."

As he dazedly suckled at the mind-bending honey coating her fingers, he barely noticed as she lifted him up against her body almost effortlessly.

"Maybe he'd like to try it fresh from the source..." Came her voice, vibrating through her massive breasts which he was now pressed up against. Through the haze of arousal swiftly overcoming him, he realised through blurry and lidded eyes he could barely see her face over the incredible swell of her bosom.

Her hot and throbbing nipple soon pressed against his cheek, as her fingers gently pulled free of his lips which were reluctant to let him go. However it only took a few moments rubbing her dripping nipple to his lips for him to hungrily latch on to it, earning a satisfied sigh of arousal from her.

"Oh I think you were right," cooed her partner in a tone as sickly sweet as the flood of honey now pouring practically directly down his throat, "I think he loves that..."

"Such a thirsty boy, what a good boy drinking all of Mommy's honey..." She whispered lovingly, as her hand drifted down to delicately stroke up and down encouragingly over his cock through his now straining garments. "I think he would also like to sample our... hospitality?" The bee girl added, giggled.

"Hmmm, or maybe he'd like to sample something else..." The other girl mused, her own hands drifting down her pillowy soft stomach to the pressing folds of her thighs, where Rick's eyes widened in shock at the torrent of utterly thick and syrupy honey that slopped wetly from within them, pressed together through their sheer mass, every time she slid those sopping trunk-thick thighs together. As her hand slipped effortlessly between them they sank home with a slimy squelch that made his cock throb painfully. He couldn't decide between whether he wanted his cock or mouth in there first.

His heart racing, the girl breastfeeding him honey took the opportunity of his distraction to yank his clothes free, tearing them so effortlessly he barely felt a tug before he was nude and utterly helpless in her arms - as if he hadn't already been helpless, he realised, with a cool sinking feeling in his chest.

The other girl sauntered closer, her thighs echoing slick, sticky noises as she did so, with her fingers plunging into her own depths all the while. She at last got down to her knees as the other bee girl had, still holding him pressed tightly to her breast, his entire body easily seated atop and across the meaty plateau of her thighs.

As she did so, given her sheer size, this brought her own massive breasts in line with his head as well. Now his vision was entirely filled with titanic, yellow-tinged breasts, and could only look up in a mix of horror and utter arousal as the second girl loomed over him, eyes wide and fixated upon him with a knowing grin.

"If you like her breasts... wait til you feel this."

With a foreboding slurp, she began to withdraw her hand from within its slimy masturbatory prison. Rick watched helplessly as his captor kept him pinned to her breast, a gentle but firm hand keeping him feeding from her, but ensuring he could see what her partner was doing.

The girl's thighs clung to every inch of her forearm, like some jungle plant unwilling to release a captive, they parted at last as deep yellow honey - evidently thicker than that he had been fed thus far - hung in unbroken strings that seemed unwilling to break until the last moment, dripped down her now free hand.

"Just a little taste... before you feel it."

The bee girl forcibly breastfeeding him began to slowly withdraw the sausage-thick black nipple from his throat, as his every wince and movement merely resulted in encouraging her nipple to spurt forth an even greater flood of honey down his helpless throat. Indeed as she slowly dragged it free of his lips, he could now truly feel the throb-throb-throb of her turgid nipple as it almost mechanically pumped honey forth.

He gasped for breath, mouth finally free of the honey-feeding intruder, and his stomach was achingly full. Yet as he tried to swallow the honey still coating his mouth, trying to clear his throat to voice some modicum of resistance, she merely proceeded to stroke his cock that much faster, scooping up spilled honey from her other nipple as lubrication.

This sudden burst of stimulation was enough to stifle his complaints, his voice catching in his throat, just long enough to see her partner's thickly dripping fingers reaching towards his face.

He reeled back, trying to distance himself from those insidious digits and the honey they carried, but his captor merely cuddled him closer, pinning his body into her colossal cleavage.

Within the hive the air was thick enough with the scent of their honey, and sex, to make his head spin and cock ache. That had only amplified as they had more or less pinned him between their bodies and begun to leak honey from their nipples - and tongues - across his entire body. Yet when the smell of her fingers, utterly soaked and coated in the thick, cloying honey of her bee girl pussy hit him, it was enough to make his mind go blank. Suddenly all he could do was pant, breathing heavily, his mind focused entirely on her fingers.

His lips parted and his tongue hung loosely, drooling slightly, before he had even tasted it.

"Oh I just knew you'd love to try our special honey..." The girl holding him mused, her lips on his ear now licking and kissing his sensitive lobe, sending what little of his remaining sanity there was crashing apart under her tongue's assault. If he could have voiced his disapproval, any hope was dashed apart, as it felt as if her tongue were rearranging his thoughts one lick at a time to care about nothing but their bodies, their honey... and cumming.

Those thoughts went into overdrive as her partner slid her sopping fingers home into his defenceless mouth, and he hungrily closed his lips around them. He began to suckle as if his life depended on it. The taste was simply divine, indescribable. Sweet and thick, it coated every inch of his mind in bubbly horny thoughts.

He drooled and licked as she delicately danced her fingers around his tongue, giggling and awwing in adoration of their cute captive.

As she did so, she began to slide her other hand down to her pussy once more, parting her thighs slightly, and collecting a copious amount of her honeyed secretions.

"If you think it tastes good..." his captor whispered, smiling to her partner conspiratorially as she began to slow her strokes, "just wait until you feel it on your cock..."

He whined in response to her hand slowing, and tried to thrust up into her honey-slickened fingers in response, but she merely loosened her grip and moved her fingers in time with his thrusts in a way that was mind-bendingly frustrating, given how close he had been to orgasm, and the honey now flooding his libido.

"Awww, poor baby..." she cooed as he wept in sheer frustration, removing her hand entirely to now press down gently on his abdomen, keeping him easily pinned down to her thighs and rendering his comparatively feeble thrusts almost nonexistent. All he accomplished trying desperately to fight against her far superior strength was to gently shake his throbbing, dripping, needy cock in the air in a way that merely made him all the more desperate - and of course made his captors titter at his pathetic plight.

"Such a horny boy... I promise it'll be worth the wait..." The other girl said in a voice dripping from her upper lips as heavily as her lower ones were.

Now her other hand, cupped and overflowing with her special honey, hung just above his cock. As a few drops of it touched his cock, he began to madly thrust against his captors hand, desperate beyond reason for stimulation.

At last, with a shared smile, she dropped her hand down and unleashed a torrent of her pussy honey across his needy cock, and began to stroke it in earnest.

He groaned deeply, head rolling back as the other girls fingers at last pulled free, yet his captor merely grinned down at him through lidded eyes before seating her as of yet undrained nipple - throbbing and erect - into his hungry mouth. Soon he was struggling to swallow a deluge of her honey spurred on by her own arousal as, beneath him, he felt her hand reaching down between her own thighs. Her partner followed suit, and the sickeningly wet sounds of the bee girls fingers thrumming between their thighs, which together with their wanton moans added a soundtrack of utter sexual abandon to his helpless milking.

It only served to drive him deeper into a sexual frenzy as, at last, his captor removed her hand from his stomach to delicately cup his swollen and sensitive balls.

"Oh my, I think this little flower has a lot of nectar to give us..." She spoke, breathily, as he felt her titanic thighs shuddering beneath him.

Dimly, he registered the name with idle fascination; little flower? He soon stopped caring however as the woman milking his cock tightened her grip.

"Mmmm, and we know just how to get it..." Her partner drooled, massively thick lips locking with his ear once more, and as she sucked on it he felt a flood of imagination as he wondered what it would feel like to have those lips around his cock.

"Cum for us little flower..." She cooed, encouragingly.

"You will cum for us..." Her partner insisted, and he realised they were not asking.

"Cum. Cum for us... squirt out all that cum for us..."

"Be a good flower and give us your nectar..."

His captor pulled him tighter to her breast, almost making it impossible to breathe as she fingered herself wildly, and he could feel thick honey pooling atop her thighs and beneath him. Her partner meanwhile began to run her fingers back and forth over his crown rapidly in a way that made his eyes roll back.

"Just give in... cum for us... give in and be our good little flower..." she cooed, overwhelming his vulnerable mind and tapping directly into his libido, commanding it as if she had his very sex wrapped around her finger, even as her fingers were so tightly wrapped around his sex.

As the two girls' rapidly approaching orgasm set their groans of pleasure into an ever increasing crescendo, Rick felt himself being pushed closer and closer to the edge in time with their pleasure.

"Cum for us... be a good flower..." One whispered.

"Cum with us..." the other screamed, "Cum!"

At that he felt the thighs beneath him tense, as did the nipple totally filling his mouth, before an utter flood of honey poured across his stomach from between his captor's thighs, soon joined by that of the girl pressing in against her from the other side.

As he cried out in ecstasy, his long awaited orgasm finally approaching, his plaintice wails were muffled by the breast filling his face.

The girl milking his cock doubled over, and swallowed his cock down her throat, pillowy thick lips utterly devouring him as she sucked powerfully. He throbbed, and broke between her lips, as she forced him over the edge into a mind-melting orgasm.

His whole body was wracked with ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure washed through him, and all the while he was forcibly fed endless mouthfuls of honey which he dutifully swallowed - his orgasm addled mind unable to think of doing anything else.

The bee girl withdrew her thick suctioning lips at last with a loud, wet pop. Panting, she licked her lips, and Rick watched lazily as her tongue scooped up every drop.

Rick was scarcely able to give it much thought, and as his draining and exhausting orgasm subsided, he melted into the arms of his captors.