A World of Monsters Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex is introduced to monstrous heat.
1.8k words
4.46
21.4k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first ever erotica, so please be gentle. I just really like monster girls and cum. I might continue and turn it into a sort-of harem idk yet.

As long as I can remember, humans and monsters have coexisted peacefully. I have heard the stories, of how the war was ended through a marriage between the rulers of the monsters and the humans, but that was long enough ago that it doesn't really impact me anymore. Monsters were just a fact of life, now, and my college has a higher than average number of them. Guiding Light University, generally known as GLU, prided itself on its acceptance of students of all kinds, and focused heavily on diversity.

I was coming in now for my senior year, and I felt... vaguely disappointed. I had never been to a party, had a girlfriend or a boyfriend, or even done anything wild. I had a few friends, but I mainly just sat in my room and did schoolwork. This wasn't all that I wanted to get out of college, I wanted to have experiences, especially with the world still changing after the Concord between humans and monsters. Luckily, I had a single this year, and it was fairly large, as well. I had lucked out in the lottery process, and got to choose my room really early.

I moved all my stuff into the room, putting my clothes in the dresser and setting up my computer and other items on the desk. I decided, as I had a class later that day, to change into some clean clothes. I was in the middle of pulling on some jeans and a t-shirt when I heard a knock at the door. I was surprised, who the hell wanted to talk to me right now? I finished pulling on my shirt, and then opened the door, revealing an attractive catgirl standing behind it. I was surprised, I hadn't seen Roxy since Freshman year, I thought she had abandoned our friend group to hang out with her rugby team.

My eyes traveled across her body, appreciating the growing she had done since then. She had light grey fur, striped with black, and she was slightly taller than me. Her ears were long, and had a dark blue sheen to them. She had full lips, and a large bust, which she would stick out when she was upset. My eyes traveled to her hips, where I could appreciate her fine ass, sticking slightly out behind her. It wasn't huge, but it was firm and toned, and I had always appreciated it. She was wearing tight shorts, which accentuated her curvy hips, and displayed her toned thighs, as well as a tight sports bra, straining to hold in her sizable breasts. This combo also showed off her tight stomach and abs, hard from her constant workouts. Her long tail swayed lazily behind her, sometimes curling sinuously.

Blinking quickly, I quickly met her eyes, and asked, "It's been a while, Roxy! How have you been?"

She pouted slightly, and said, in her cute, squeaky voice, "It's been alright, Alex, but I've missed you. What have you been up to?"

"Oh, not much. Same as usual, swamped with schoolwork. What brings you to my room?"

Upon asking this, she blushed a little, and replied, "Umm, it's a little sensitive, can I come in? I promise I won't knock anything over." I nodded, and let her into my room, closing the door behind her. Turning around, I saw her sitting on the bed, hands pressed into it on either side of her. I moved to the window and rolled down the blinds, as I was on the first floor.

I turned to her, and asked, "What's bothering you, Roxy? You know I'll help you in any way I can."

She didn't meet my gaze, instead staring between her legs and continuing to wring my bedsheets with her paws. "Well..." she began, "this might be a little awkward, but you were the only person I could think of who might be able to help me. You may not know this about monsters, but we sometimes enter a period of... heat, for lack of a better word."

I blushed, and looked away from her, "So, like, a time when you're very... horny?"

"Yes, it happens to most monsters every few years or so. It just so happens that mine started today."

I stammered, not really knowing how to respond to Roxy, especially because I thought she was attractive. "Umm, well, why would you ask me? I'm sure one of your new friends would be willing to help you out." Despite the strangeness of the situation, I still had some difficulty keeping my annoyance out of my voice.

She winced at that, but tried to drive the conversation past it. "Well, I would, but usually we monsters get a... craving for something unusual, which tends to be human."

I paused, thinking over what she was implying. "So, what you're asking, is for me to help... relieve you? I appreciate the compliment, but, well, I'm not an expert on this sort of thing."

She blushed even deeper, and said, "If you're not interested, I can find someone else. I just thought that, since we used to be friends, and I always kind of liked you, I'd rather it be you, than some random person. That's all."

Thinking a mile a minute, I nodded to her, and said, "Alright, I'll help you. How should we start this?" The instant the words left my mouth, she leapt upon me, as if she had been restraining herself. Her paws pulled on my jeans, quickly yanking them off me and throwing them to the side. She hungrily pressed her face against mine, kissing me and gently biting my lips. "Fuck, Rox, I don't know how long I can last though."

"It's alright Alex," she replied, lust evident in every word, "I need your cum. I want it so bad." My fairly large cock was bulging, bumping against her soft fur every time she rubbed against me. She didn't even bother with any foreplay, she was so deep in heat. She pulled me on top of her onto the bed, and pushed my cock into her quivering wet pussy. I moaned as I entered her, and she squealed in ecstasy. "Oh fuck yes, Alex, I've waited so long for this. Please, cum, I need it." I was thrusting into her at a steady pace already, and I could feel my climax building. I was born with the ability to cum large amounts, and still be ready for more afterward, though I hadn't gotten much use out of it.

Now was as good a time as any, I thought, as my increased speed in her tight hole began bringing me to climax. "Oh my god, Rox, I'm about to cum." I almost yelled, and began to pull out of her, but she wrapped her legs and arms around me, pulling me in.

"No, please, breed me! I'm so close! Fill me up! I need it!" She begged, and her tightness surrounding me was the breaking point, and I screamed, unloading my seed deep inside her. The feel of my hot cum inside her set Roxy over the edge as well, and she joined me, yelping like a cat as she came. We both moaned together, as I gushed within her, until I finally pulled out, still cumming, coating her sports bra and toned abs. She tried catching some in her mouth, until the stream finally stopped.

I sat beside her, breathing hard, watching her chest rise and fall with exertion. "How was that?" I asked, cock already hard at the sight of her coated in my seed.

Roxy turned to look at me, that same animal lust still in her eyes, as she said, "I still need more. Please, give me more." I smiled, happy to oblige. "This time," she said, with a smirk across her feline face, "We can do a little more to warm up."

Before responding, I looked down at her, on her knees before me on the bed. My eyes swept over her, and I drank it all in. Her tight, fit ass, my cum leaking out of her pussy, and her cum covered face. Her stomach, showing off her abs, was fairly covered in my seed as well. "I'm ready to warm up." I said, reaching a hand down to her and massaging her breast through the sports bra. I could feel some of my cum that had landed here, and her breast felt amazing in my hand, her fur soft but her breast pleasant and yielding. She moaned as I felt her up, and I ran my other hand across her toned stomach as she gently took my manhood in her mouth, twirling her long tongue around me.

I grunted, and moved one hand to the back of her head. "You're lucky I have such... unnghh... stamina," I grunted in her ear. She removed her mouth gently from me, leaving my cock red and throbbing in anticipation.

She drew in a breath, and said, "I may have to recommend you to some of my friends."

"I'd be happy happy to help." I said, smiling, which tightened as she resumed her ministrations. She kept slowly and gently moving along my cock, but I needed release now, so I grabbed the back of her head pulled her into me, forcing her to deepthroat my dick. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she moaned a bit around my cock, apparently becoming stimulated through pleasuring me. I repeated this a a few times, before giving her a chance to breathe.

When she surfaced, she looked up at me and, in a deep, hungry voice, said, "Use me!"

I pulled her back onto my dick, groaning at the stimulation, before muttering, "Fuck, Rox, I can't hold it back!" With that, I came, my jizz shooting down her throat in waves as my dick spasmed in her mouth, pumping her full. I groaned the whole time, mind in a separate dimension as I filled her yet again. As my orgasm calmed down, she pulled off of my dick, cum dribbling off her face and onto the floor. I spurted a few more times, jets landing on her pretty face and in her hair.I may need to find a good cleaner. I thought, watching it. She moaned, apparently satisfied for now, and I looked at her once prettily made up face, her fur now caked with cum and makeup running down her cheeks.

After a moment of the two of us just sitting there, letting what just happened settle in, she got up and began gathering her clothes. "Thank you Alex, I truly enjoyed that, and I have a feeling you'll be put to use a lot more before the end of this semester." With that, she gave me a knowing smile, and stepped out into the hallway. I sighed, and looked around at my bed and floor, which were both sloppy with my cum, before I began googling discreet magic devices that could assist me in cleaning it up.