A World of Monsters Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex meets his first "client," a stacked goblin.
2.6k words
4.62
12.5k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanted to try some shortstack action, as well as expand on the world. Apologies if it seems like an exposition dump, because it is.

A few days had passed since my experience with Roxy. She hadn't been answering my texts, and I was wondering whether the whole thing was over with, and she had used me and then returned to her new friend group. I mentally shrugged, and decided that it was something I should worry about in my free time, turning my attention back to the class at hand.

"As you should have read before coming here, the war, despite the losses sustained on both sides, fundamentally altered the landscape of earth as we know it. Can anyone list some of the benefits we receive as a united people?" Prof. Green, a large minotaur, asked.

This was all basic stuff we had learned in high school, but I had mainly taken the class just for the credit, and to have an easy class in my final year. I raised my hand. "Well, one benefit is a better standard of living for everybody. The introduction of magic to humans, and our natural affinity for it, helps alleviate many of the issues we faced before as a society."

Prof. Green nodded his head at me, "Thank you, Alex, that is correct. Anybody else have anything to add?" Another student, a cute goblin girl whose name I couldn't recall, raised her hand. Prof. Green pointed to her, and said, "Yes, Nix?"

Nix smiled, and said in a bubbly, energetic tone, though her voice was slightly deeper than her small frame would have me believe, "Well, going along with what, um, Alex was saying, in addition to the advantages of magic gained by humans, monsters also gained the benefits of technology. While magic has healing potential, it is limited, but I believe that scientific progress, when combined with magic, can push the limits of both much higher than we could fathom." So saying, she leaned back at her desk, wearing a self-satisfied smirk, one fang poking out of her mouth.

"Perfect, Nix, thank you for adding to the conversation. Now, next class, we will be turning our attention to the impact of the Accords specifically when it comes to politics. Textbook chapters 4 and 5, and fill out the worksheet on my website. Have a nice weekend, everybody." Prof. Green finished his lecture, and waved to us as the class began filing out.

I started heading to the cafeteria, before noticing I had received a message during class. I moved to the side, so as not to block off other students in the halls, and checked my phone, pulling it out of my tight back pocket.

Opening it up, I saw a message from Roxy, asking me if I was free tomorrow morning to meet in my room. Slightly excited, I told her that yes, I was, and I would probably be in my room for most of the weekend.

That said, I put my phone back and proceeded to the cafeteria. It was one of the larger buildings on campus, despite serving a fairly small school. There were a decent number of different sized tables, with adjustable seats to accommodate those who would not fit comfortably in a human-sized seat. There were multiple serving stations along the perimeter, each one serving different kinds of food, some specializing in a certain monstrous diet. I quickly assembled a sandwich at the sandwich bar, and went off to one of the edge tables, sitting down by myself to enjoy my sandwich in a semi peaceful environment.

While I was about halfway through my sandwich, Nix, the goblin girl from my History 101 class, came up to my table, and took a seat across from me. She didn't say anything, just smirked and waited for me to say something. I obliged. "Uh, hi. Is there something you want?" I asked.

Her smirk ballooned into a full smile, transforming her cute face into one of radiance. "Oh, no." She said, "I just wanted a look at you."

With that strange statement, she walked out of the cafeteria. I would be lying if I said I didn't watch her huge ass shake as she left, and I could've sworn she turned to look at me.

As interesting as that was, I didn't give it as much thought as I probably should have, I was just too excited to see what Roxy had in store for me. I hadn't had any sexual activity since I had helped her out, and just seeing Nix had given me an erection. Her squat body, barely 3 feet, combined with her huge ass and large tits, really turned me on, and I decided to leave the cafeteria before someone noticed the bulge in my jeans.

Walking back to my room, I noticed that night was closing in.Shit. I thought,I need to finish my homework now so I can relax over the weekend. I got back, opened the door, and looked over my room. I had gotten a book of cleaning spells online for a decent price, which had let me restore the room back to its pristine condition before Roxy had visited. With a deep sight, I closed the door and sat down at my desk, pulling out a few of my textbooks and turning on my computer.

After my homework was finished, I lay down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling and thinking about what I wanted to do after college. The prospect was daunting, and it would be some time before I had to confront it, but I couldn't keep my mind off of it. Hopefully, I could get a job I cared about. Nervous thoughts filling my mind, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, my alarm woke me bright and early, and I spent my time showering and changing into some nicer clothes. I wanted to look presentable. I combed my hair, then left my room to go get breakfast.

When I made it back, Roxy was waiting outside of my door. She looked amazing, dressed in tight blue jeans, and a white t-shirt with the wordCatty printed on the front in big black letters.

We greeted each other, and I opened the door for her, letting her into my room before closing the door behind us.

I sat down on my bed, and asked her, "So, why did you want to speak to me?"

Roxy wasn't as shy and nervous as she had been, and matter-of-factly answered, "Do you remember how I might have some monstrous friends who were also in need of relief? Well, I spread the word of you and how you... satisfied me," here she licked her lips, before continuing. "Some of them have shown interest, so I have decided to become your agent, in a way."

I kind of just sat there, confused. "What do you mean by agent?" I asked.

Roxy responded with, "I was thinking I could vet potential candidates, see if they'd be enjoyable for you as well, especially as some monsters can get a little crazy when they go into heat."

"Wait, are you pimping me out?" I exclaimed.

Roxy blushed. "I didn't think about that, but now you point it out it does seem that way. Obviously, all participants should be 100% on board, so if you are uninterested, please let me know."

I nod, "No problem. I'd love to do this, seems fun. And it's a use for a side of me I haven't got much use out of. I'm in."

Roxy clapped and smiled brightly, "I knew you'd say yes! Your first client is right outside the door, I'll let her in. And if it's alright with you, I'm going to watch. At least this time." She stood up and made her way to the door.

"Of course it's alright with me, watch away, though I am not responsible for any collateral that happens to hit you."

With that, Roxy smirks a bit, and opens the door, revealing Nix, the goblin from my history 101 class. She's wearing a dress that can barely contain her bountiful breasts or her fat ass, and I feel my cock start to stiffen as I sit on my bed. Despite her minute stature, her body has all the right curves to turn me on, and my cock twitches at the thought of making her mine.

"Hello again!" Nix blurts out, that same smile returning to her cute face. She walks up to the bed, and asks, "So, what's the plan? I can already feel my heat coming in."

I stand up, towering over Nix, and I look down at her, "Are you sure you can handle me?" I say, "As Roxy may have told you, I'm fairly large."

Nix beams even wider, before responding, "We goblins are a resilient race of monsters, I doubt you can cause any significant damage. Although," she begins, before pulling a knot at her back and letting her dress fall to the ground, revealing her beautiful green body for me to drink in, "I'd love to feel you try."

Apparently unable to help herself, she rushed towards me, grabbing at my pants and pulling them down, letting loose my huge dick, which slapped gently down upon her face. She gasped in excitement, "Wow, I've never seen one so big! I just have to taste it!" So saying, she quickly wraps her small green mouth around it, pulling it was far back into her throat as she can.

"God fucking damn!" I mutter, as she almost reaches the base, her eyes rolling back into her head and drool slipping out of her mouth. "Keep that up." I say, before lifting her up, still attached to my cock. She was a lot lighter than I expected, and I begin pushing and pulling her along my dick.

Her eyes started watering, though to her credit she kept slurping and sucking along my rod as it moved in and out of her mouth, making it slick with her saliva.

I looked down at her, hilting my cock in her throat as I stand and lift her, looking at her cute green face and large tits below me, and I start to lose any control I had. Her body drives me insane, barely 3 feet but with ass and tits that a woman twice her size would kill for.

I can feel her mouth envelop my cock, expertly triggering all of my weak points until I am little more than quivering jelly, ready to orgasm. I hold on as long as I can, but it feels so good to be inside her warm mouth that I can't hold it long. Pressing my hands into her large, soft ass I grunt, before saying, "Nix, I can't hold it in anymore. I'm cumming!"

With that, I erupted, firing load after load down her throat, hearing her swallow as much as she could before it overwhelmed her. Eventually, the deluge of seed overwhelmed her, and she slid off of my cock, falling about a foot as she hit the ground with a soft thump. None of this slowed me down however, as I continued to cum, my mind entirely focused on one goal: to unleash seed over her.

It rained down on her as she stood below me, cute green face looking up to me with tongue out as she tried to catch as much as possible. I kept grunting, waves shooting out of me, until it finally abated, and the room was left in complete silence as I looked down on the cum-drenched goblin bitch below me.

Roxy broke the silence first, with a golf clap and an exclamation of, "Oh my god, that was better than the fireworks." She looked at me, lust in her eyes, but she seemed to wrestle it under control as she looked down at Nix and asked, "Are you alright? Cause I don't think Alex is done with you yet."

Nix's eyes are cloudy and she barely seemed in control of herself as she tried to lick my cum from her face and hands. Kneeling on the ground, she looked up at me with big, pleading eyes, and said, "Please, Alex, give me more. My heat is still overtaking me."

And how could I say no to a face like that? So I picked her up from the ground, feeling her plump breasts and soft booty as I do so, and she moans at my touch. My cock stiffens in response, and I feel ready to go again. I look into her eyes as I place her on the bed, her head facing away from me and her inviting pussy at the perfect height for my dick. Unable to wait any longer, I maneuver my huge rod to her inviting entrance, and despite the fact that it's almost half her height, I can hear her begging for me to impale her.

"Impale me! Please!" Begs Nix, "I need every inch of you inside me!"

Happy to oblige, I begin to push into her, savoring her moans and pleading as I very slowly press deeper and deeper into her tight hole. I feel like I'm in heaven, as my hands knead her large breasts and her tight hole, even tighter than Roxy's, massages my meat for every millimeter it moves. "Fuck, Nix, it's so good." I groan, "You're so perfect." I feel like I see a blush, but I'm not sure as her pussy tightens even more around me, making my entire body feel as it's full of electricity.

"Faster! Harder! I'm so close!" Nix shouts, not even caring who hears her. I begin to increase my speed, pounding into her as hard as I can and listening to the slapping sound my balls make colliding with her fat ass.

Feeling my own orgasm fast approaching, I pull out to only my tip, before tightly grabbing her sides, my fingers almost reaching each other she's so small, and thrusting as hard as I can inside her. "Take it!" I groan.

"AHHHH! I'm CUMMING!!" She screams, her entire body convulsing around me, her own cum squirting out around my cock and onto me and the floor.

Seeing her pleasure sends me over the edge as well, and I groan, before spurting deep into her body. "Uhhhh." I groan, all verbal ability having left me as I spew even more of my batter into her. I can feel her starting to fill up, almost pushing my dick out of her body, and I exit, still cumming, spattering her stomach and face with my delicious, sticky cum.

Nix moans as my seed lands upon her, some still dripping out of her pussy and onto the floor. FInally, the wave abates, and I look down at her lying on my bed. Her eyes are rolled up into her head, and her tongue is gently hanging loose from her mouth. Turning to Roxy, I say, "Man, I think I fucked her mindless."

Roxy smiles at me, and then stands up. I notice that her pants are completely soaked, but I don't comment on it, wanting not to shame her. "I can take her back to her room, Alex, while you clean up here. I'll let you know next time something comes up." With that, she gives me a wink before hoisting the cum-drenched goblin over her shoulders, and leaving the room. I watch them leave, my jizz still dripping from Nix's tight hole, before closing the door behind them.

Exhausted, I throw myself onto my bed, not even bothering to clean up any of the cum, before quickly falling asleep. This year will certainly turn out to be interesting.

I have the next one planned, but after that I'd love to hear suggestions, and if I'm interested your suggestions could easily see inclusion. Only thing that's always a hard no from me is noncon. Also, sorry about the confusing use of tenses, I'll start working on fixing that up in the future, I need to pick one and stick to it.