A World of Pregnancy Pt. 01

Story Info
Gretchen wants to get knocked-up...by a pregnant man.
3.5k words
4.26
14.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story takes place in a version of the world in which biological males can become pregnant via the technological breakthrough of the synthetic uterus. They are only able to give birth via C-section, can choose whether or not to develop milk-producing breasts via hormone treatment, and experience most of the physical changes/symptoms typical of real-world female pregnancy (swelling/weight gain, nausea, fatigue, etc.) while simultaneously maintaining real-world male physical characteristics (semen production/ejaculation, hirsuteness, etc.).

A World of Pregnancy: Gretchen's Quest

My stomach is annoyingly flat. Okay, fine first thought, but not a great introduction. Let's try this again...

Hello and thanks for reading! My name's Gretchen. I just turned 26, I'm happily single, and I desperately want to be impregnated. God, I've never written that out before. Or said it aloud, come to think of it. Feels a little cathartic! I'm pretty shy by nature, so I'm hoping writing this stuff out and getting comfortable with sharing my life and my emotions will help me make sense of myself. And hopefully be entertaining for all of you!

I've always been pretty fascinated by pregnancy, as far back as I can remember. Sexually, though, my predilection for pregnancy only really surfaced about three years ago, when my co-worker Jarred was pregnant. I hadn't really been around a pregnant man before, and it for sure stirred something within me. My eyes were glued to his midsection for months. He definitely noticed the attention I couldn't help but pay him. His wife, Annie, contacted me when he was 8 months along, and she watched as I fucked him in their bedroom. It was by far the best sexual experience I'd had to that point. Hell, maybe it was the best experience of any kind, sexual or otherwise. I've remained friends with Jarred and Annie, both huge preggo pervs that have been more than willing to share their expertise in all things maternal with me since our hook-up.

So...I want to be pumped full of cum until I get a cute little bump, and I want to keep getting pumped up until the cum makes me truly gravid. I know that's not how pregnancy actually works, of course, and that the growth of the baby will swell my stomach, not my intake of semen. In my fantasies, though, I'm just a slut for cum, getting more and more swollen with it as my gestation proceeds. Pussy, mouth, ass: it doesn't matter. I take in all the cum, and my maternal body puts it directly into my bump. I'm a receptacle for cum, an object to be used to breed. My family will grow, but my body will be out of my control. Shit, I am getting wet just thinking about all this. And I can't believe I'm telling you about the state of my genitals! I'm opening up already, apparently.

"Dating" Pregnant Men

Honestly, I don't even care who knocks me up. I do, however, want him to be pregnant. Very pregnant, if at all possible. Ideally, with a nice milky rack on him. It's not some superstition about a pregnant man being particularly fertile, as seems to be a trendy misconception in some hippy-ish circles. I just think it's hot. Like...really, really hot. I can't think of another fantasy that turns me on as much as getting impregnated by a pregnant man. So, yeah, I want to have a kid (or kids). Additionally, I want the journey towards parenthood to be as fun as possible. I mean, who doesn't want things to be as fun as possible? I love that the path to such a huge life goal (having kids) is also a life goal in itself (all sorts of pregnant sex).

I see no reason not to indulge in my fetish as much as possible in this process. Only snag that's springing to mind is: where the hell do you find pregnant men looking for casual, protection-free hook-ups? A few hours of research later, I've found advertisements for several male pregnant escorts in the area. Bringing very up-to-date clean STD tests to each encounter should allow for condom-free arrangements. One could probably claim to be on birth control to reassure them that you wouldn't get pregnant (or...lie, in other words), but I'm finding a great deal of hotness in the pregnant professional knowing I'm trying to get knocked up. So, maybe I can bring some legal waiver for them to sign? Or, maybe I'm really overthinking this. Let's just see how this goes.

Escort 1

The second preggo guy I contact agrees to some bareback fucking. For a high price, sure, but still: he's going to cum inside me, and he's pregnant! He doesn't seem too concerned about the whole getting-me-pregnant angle, which seems careless to me, but I'm not complaining. He's about 8 months along, or so his profile claims. In the pictures he sends me, he always seems to be pushing his belly out or taking the shots from angles that really accentuate his bump. I read way more into this than I need to, undoubtedly; it's more than a bit nerve-wracking going to an escort for the first time, though, and I get a little obsessed with every detail he or his profile has provided.

With the premium I'm paying for my knocked up creampie, I opt for a 1/2 hour session rather than a full hour. I'm not made of money and I don't expect this to be my last expense on my journey to pregnancy, after all. Oh, and I'm getting a motel room for us, too, per his request. Well, he actually suggested a hotel room, but I thought a motel would be dirtier and sexier. Also cheaper! What does one wear to such a rendezvous? Jeans and a t-shirt, keep it simple. Try to keep as much as possible about the start of my impregnation adventure simple. Probably a good rule to try to follow.

I get into the motel room at 8:45, the escort'll be here at 9. I'm nervous. I find myself pacing back and forth in the limited space of the (not particularly sexy) filthy room. Second thoughts fill my head, anxiety keeps me on my feet. There's finally a knock at the door, and I welcome my new friend into the room. I'm not thrilled with him at first glance. He's got on a button-down dress shirt and khakis: pretty inconspicuous for an escort, I think. His belly protrudes significantly, but could (ideally) be bigger. His breasts are modest, just visible under the fairly loose shirt. I wanted someone curvier, and I feel slightly disappointed. After a minute or two of awkward introductory conversation, he unceremoniously disrobes.

Turns out he's fucking beautiful. He's hairy all over, even on his spherical, milky tits, the nipples of which have been delightfully darkened by his expectant condition. I want them in my mouth. Getting a view of the entirety of him, his bump is probably the hairiest part of his body, which creates a seriously sexy contrast between his feminine curves and masculine hirsuteness. The baby has clearly dropped; his belly hangs just about down to his crotch, round and bigger than a basketball. His dick is fine but hardly remarkable given how impressive some of his other parts are. I'm here for the functionality of the male genitalia, of course, but the preggo man's hairy tits and belly are far flashier draws.

I've hardly made any of these observations before my hands are both on his baby bump. I just cannot resist it. It's firm. Very firm: the pressure I'm applying with my palms pushes in his flesh by hardly 1/2 an inch. Hands placed on the bottom of the bump, I lift it carefully, feeling its amazing weight in my hands. Down as low as the belly hangs, my hands happen to brush against his cock, already half-hard. I've got his shaft in my right hand, his right tit in my left hand.

Several strokes in he's fully erect, and I've been pretty damned wet since the moment he stripped. I quickly lose all my clothes and lay down with my legs hanging over the edge of the bed, pussy easily accessible even with the encumbrance of his belly. Before he can enter me, he lifts the bump out of his way and rests it right on top of my pubic area. Feeling the weight of it on my body gets me even wetter; he enters me with ease. The fucking feels passionless, executed professionally but sans gusto. He knows the goal is to get his cum inside me, and he proceeds to shoot his load within three minutes of humping.

It's only 9:10, and I've payed for another 20 minutes. I ask if I can just rub his belly. He'd rather I didn't, as it feels a bit too personal for his preferences. Same goes for the tits. I ask if I can just look at him, but he demurs. These are probably details I should iron out in advance for future encounters, I'm realizing in my disappointment. Lesson learned, especially as we're unable to figure out any other activity for the rest of our time. He gets his clothes back on and leaves at 9:15. On the bright side, I've fucked a seriously sexy pregnant man and he's deposited his cum right into my baby-making machinery. That's the real purpose of all this, of course, so I'm trying not to feel too let down about what didn't happen. Even if it requires me to pay a higher rate in the future, I'm going to make sure I can spend some quality time with the next bump I pay to fuck.

Escort 2

It takes two weeks or so to get a (potentially) positive pregnancy test, and I'm too impatient/desperate to wait after each creampie for a result. Also, don't really care which guy knocks me up just as long as he's pregnant. So, three days after my first is my second professional screwing. With the next escort I exchange at least twice as many messages before meeting, pretty thoroughly covering exactly what our encounter will consist of. It'll be half an hour again, with an understanding that once he's cum in me, he'll remain naked for the remainder of the time and I will have freedom to explore his belly and breasts with my hands.

He does, naturally, charge a premium for this, which he refers to as "The Boyfriend Experience." And, again, I'll be paying extra for him to cum inside me. This doesn't bother me, as I've struck out due to the bareback requirement with three other escorts since my first meet-up. Most escorts seem to require condom usage, which I can hardly blame them for. It's risky behavior to fuck strangers without protection (which happens to be a decent chunk of what makes it so hot for me).

This guy's only 6 months along and seems to have hardly any hair on his torso. I'll take what I can get, though, so long as potential impregnation is on the table. He's willing to have me over to his apartment, where I arrive punctually for our 8:00 "date." He's dressed a bit closer to what I'd imagined for a preggo male escort: tube top over his modest bosom, belly fully bared, tight short shorts through which his genitals are very much detectable. He's carrying the baby pretty high, his bump stretching from an inch below his tube top to three inches above his shorts and protruding rather evenly throughout. It's rounded at the top and bottom, of course, but rather flat in front. And firm, I learn as my hands seem to glue themselves to it automatically. He may not have the masculine hairy look of the last guy, but his smoothness almost makes up for it. Truly a joy to touch!

I rub all over his belly for a solid 30 seconds before he gets a word out or shuts the door behind me. Finally, he steps around me to close the door and introduces himself properly. The privacy and propriety are fine and all, but we've already worked out the details of our interaction comprehensively and I'm not here to talk. Wordlessly, I pull his tube top up over his head, revealing modest but perky tits with dark brown nipples already hardened. He likes being rubbed, I think. With a quick motion of my head towards the bed, my wish to get right down to business is sufficiently expressed. He pulls off his shorts and underwear in one motion, revealing a shaved pubic region and pretty standard dick. My shirt and skirt are quickly off; I haven't bothered with underwear this evening.

I squeeze his tits for a moment as I pass him on my way to lie on the bed. My pussy doesn't really need to be flush with the side of the bed this time as his more modest bump doesn't require much special spatial consideration. I rest my head on the pillow and motion him over. He's already sporting an erection, stroking it lightly as he approaches. He mounts the bed and mounts me. The sex is perfunctory, as it seems most sex with escorts is going to be. I'm more interested in him cumming in me than anything else, of course, so once he climaxes (after 3 or 4 sorta boring minutes of thrusting) I get off on the mere idea of potential impregnation.

I stay laying down, not wanting the cum to dribble out of me. Honestly, I'm not sure if this really matters in terms of conception chances, but better safe than sorry, I figure. He lays down next to me so that I can rub his belly for the remainder of our time, as had been agreed upon. It's a fantastic 20 minutes of massaging. Most of the time I'm touching myself with one hand and him with the other, getting off two more times before I leave. Pretty handsome man: maybe I'll have his baby!

Glory Hole

I've enjoyed the two pregnant bodies I've gotten to experience on my "dates," but overall I'm not feeling super thrilled about this avenue toward impregnation. It's a little too business-like for my tastes and, at my current pace, it'll get pretty expensive if it ends up taking a few months for me to conceive. At work the day after the second escort, I manage to pull aside Jarred (the first preggo man I'd ever experienced!) to get some advice. Besides escorts, how could I find preggo men looking for a casual fuck?

According to Jarred, for one hour every Wednesday, our local mall's Motherhood maternity store is a seriously hopping pick-up spot for pregnant men, pregnant women, and anyone else who enjoys pregnant men and/or women. Additionally, a bar near the mall has an unofficial "preggo night" that had sprung from the Motherhood tradition, and features (alongside plentiful horny preggos) a glory hole. Now we're talking! Anonymous, quick, free, and, most importantly, a high volume of pregnant men shooting a high volume of pregnant cum into me. I could hang out in the bathroom, make sure the guys going into the stall of honor were pregnant, and get my pussy around those cocks.

I fucked my second escort on a Monday, asked Jarred for advice on a Tuesday, and attended the bar night Wednesday. Very efficient intake of cum, if I may say so myself. The bar night is almost overwhelmingly great. Whether I'm trying to get pregnant, currently pregnant, or just a horny fetishist, this weekly tradition is without question going to become a mainstay of my social life.

Eye candy is absolutely everywhere I look, every shape and size of pregnant men and women present. And the attire is so very slutty! Tube tops and translucent articles of clothing seem to be particularly prevalent in this scene. I see an amazing amount of public and enthusiastic belly rubbing, and partake myself with a number of the bumps I pass on my way to the bathroom. Two pregnant men are not-so-discreetly jerking each other off in a semi-secluded corner. I fucking love this place.

In the bathroom, I discover a slightly disappointing (but in hindsight pretty obvious) fact; the pregnant men going into the stall of honor have only modest bumps, as the bigger ones would be entirely incapable of reaching the hole with their dicks due to their significant protuberances sticking out further than their cocks. Unfortunate, but not nearly enough to derail my plans, and really not even enough to make me any less horny. And I'm very, very horny.

I notice the line for the stall of honor has five preggo men in a row, and decide to break the glory hole code of anonymity ever so slightly by speaking to them. I tell them I want to get knocked up by a pregnant man, and want as much cum in me as possible; would they be willing to fuck me all in a row? They're into it, and, once in position, I'm pumped full of cum through the duct tape-rimmed hole five glorious times in a row. By the end, the cum is dripping all the way down to my socks.

Heaven. Absolute heaven.

Motherhood's Hook-Up Hour

Without a doubt, I'll be attending the bar night again ASAP. Should be two Wednesdays from now, I think. This next Wednesday, though, I think I'll go to the Motherhood store's special hour to pick up some hot preggo men. Waiting for the week to pass, I fuck two more pregnant escorts, neither really worth writing about in detail. Two more loads of cum in me, though, which I'm pretty happy about. Wednesday finally rolls around. Clad in a tight semi-sheer black midi dress with nothing underneath, I get to the mall at 11:30, half an hour prior to the start of this special lunch pick-up hour. Near the Motherhood store I scope the scene for bathrooms, finding a clean and roomy unisex room in the nearby Macy's (with a working lock, of course). Dripping with anticipation, I rub one out real quick before heading back to Motherhood.

I enter the store right at noon, finding two pregnant women and a lone preggo man in the store at the moment. Horny and with a plan, I beeline for the guy, smile at him, touch his bump gently, and ask if he wants to have fun with me for a few minutes. This is my M.O. throughout the hour, and I manage to fuck six pregnant men in the Macy's bathroom. Quick, to the point, nice and slutty. I guess I could describe all the sex, but it's all pretty similar: I sit on the counter of the sink and get fucked, my hands rarely leaving the men's bumps. Oh, a few details on the bumps themselves are worth recording, at least. This is the order in which they are presented to me:

1. 8 months, dropped, tear drop shape, mildly hairy (blonde)

2. 6 months, carrying high, round, smooth, starting to develop stretch marks

3. 8 months, entire torso massive, flabby (love it), very hairy (dark brunette)

4. 7 months, all belly, basketball shape/size, completely hairless (plus remarkably perky tits)

5. 5 months, cute little belly, milky white, mostly smooth (uncircumcised)

6. 9 months, gigantic, remarkably round, carrying very low, delightfully swarthy and hirsute

Writing down the details of these great bumps, I'm a bit sad I didn't have more time to enjoy them all. But, getting pumped full of as much cum as possible was the goal, and I accomplished it thoroughly.

The Test

In the last 9 or 10 days, I've taken 15 loads, if my quick tally is correct. Not too bad! My period hasn't been super predictable since I stopped taking birth control a few months ago, but if my guesstimations are correct, the fertile window of my menstrual cycle was definitely somewhere within that time period, probably covering about half of it. I think my chances of conception are pretty decent, about as decent as they can be. It's hard to imagine I didn't get some cum all up in my lady parts when I was ovulating at some point in those days, and that's all a girl can really do. Honestly, though, if I have to do all these things again in a few weeks, I will be more than happy to have to fuck a bunch of pregnant men again. It's been an extremely enjoyable experience thus far.

It's two weeks after my hour of getting railed in a Macy's bathroom, and my (still pretty irregular) period is (possibly) a day or two late. I'm impatient and pregnancy tests aren't that expensive, so I run over to CVS to pick up a few tests (using the self check-out, naturally). Back home, I grab a disposable cup and head directly into the bathroom with a test. Pee in the cup, hold one end of the test in the pee, wait three minutes, and...

Yes. It's positive. So...yeah, I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant. I'M PREGNANT!!! It only took the one fertile period and getting pumped full of a copious amount of cum. I am thrilled. Just...wow. Holy shit.

I'm fucking pregnant, and I am so goddamned excited about what's to come...