Monster Girls: Knightly Duties 01

Story Info
A medieval story about a princess and her knight centauress.
4.3k words
4.84
15.3k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tale from the days of yore.

With a clack of hoof and a clank of armor, Velis knelt before the Queen's throne. Her head was lowered and she said solemnly, "I am the Queen's to command. Whatever your will, it be done."

"Rise, lady Knight." Queen Matilda said with a flourish of her hand, "In this grand kingdom of England, we reward those honorable and worthy. You have been found worthy and a fitting reward for your courage has been chosen. You will be the personal guard to my only daughter, Princess Matilda The Second. Matty, step forth."

A young red haired woman, the spitting image of the queen in younger years, stepped forward from beside the throne. She wore long, silken garb of pure white with golden trimming. Her eyes were vibrant blue and sparkled with delight as she looked at Lady Velis, centaur Knight of England.

"My daughter, do you find this agreeable? Is the Lady Velis an acceptable guardian or do you wish me to grant her another boon?" Queen Matilda asked.

Princess Matty lowered her head to the Queen, "As you wish it, it will be mother. She is a fine Knight to guard me."

"Marvelous!" Queen Matilda clapped her hands once, "Of with you both. I have other matters to speak upon and the both of you must become acquainted."

Velis bowed once more and turned to Matty, "Princess. I will follow you anywhere you wish."

"Let us go you the private courtyard then, as most places indoors must be a challenge for you." Matty lifted the hem of her dress and stepped down the steps from the throne with a regal stride. Velis followed a step behind and they headed out of the royal hall.

They walked through corridors, Matty keeping a brisk pace yet maintaining her haughty demeanor. She opened a door and led them out onto a fine cobblestone path through a beautifully kept courtyard full of beautiful flowers and tall trees.

Once the door clicked shut, Matty groaned loudly, "Thank the merciful God that we're out of there. I hate when I have to be in court with mother! All pomp and professional attitude. Bah! Who needs any of it."

Velis was shocked. She stared in shock as Matty pulled her hair out of its ties and she kicked off her shoes. Long red hair cascaded down her shoulders and she turned to Velis sharply.

"My Princess." Velis nodded, "I am honored to-"

"Oh don't even bother with any of that tripe. I don't give a damn about the lot of it. There are two things I care about. You keep your mouth shut about what I do and you don't get in my way. The last guard couldn't do either, he kept running to mother to tell her everything." Matty said as see walked up to the much taller Velis and put a finger in her face, "Do you understand?"

"Of course, milady. Long as the Queen does not order me to, I will not be volunteering your privacy to her. She has yet to order such things of me yet." Velis said, her eyes fixed on Matty.

"Good." Matty started to walk around Velis. Her hand dropped and she began to trail around her with it.

Velis wore her usual silver Knight's armor but only on her upright half. The armor created for her lower body was heavy and required assistance to put on. She kept it away unless battle was imminent. Today, instead she wore a soft blue tabard over her rear end and part way up her middle. Matty's fingers slipped into her chestnut coat and along her flank.

"Princess?" Velis asked as her hand went further back towards the tabard.

"I have never seen a centaur up close before. You are a regal folk with noble hearts, I am told. You certainly conduct yourself as such." Matty said, turning and walking back around in front of her, "However, there is only one thing I wish to ask you."

"Anything within my power, Princess." Velis nodded to her.

"I wish a ride around the courtyard. Let me upon your back." Matty said, laying a hand on her broad, strong back.

Velis felt her heart rate spike and she stammered, "Lady! That-that would be rather inappropriate, would it not?"

Matty frowned, "To what end? I have ridden plenty."

"Princess, I am not a common horse. You are asking to ride upon mine own body. We would be exceptionally close." Velis said, trying desperately to not notice the curves of the young Princess' body. She was a decade Velis' junior and barely into proper adult womanhood. Her body was still virginal and soft.

"It matters not to me. I simply wish a ride." Matty asked again.

Velis sighed and nodded, "As you wish, Princess."

She knelt her front legs to lower her back. Matty turned and hopped up on her, sitting side saddle to keep her dress modest. Modesty was far from the first thing on Velis' mind, however. She could feel the Princess' soft backside pressing warmly across her middle. As she stood upright again, Matty's hands seemed to slip naturally around her waist without a second thought.

"Hold tightly." Velis said and she cantered off as gently as she could. Each step seemed to rub and jiggle her butt against Velis considerably more with this.

"I am no glass doll, do not be scared to run. I will not fall." Matty snorted derisively.

Her fingers were soft on Velis's belly as she slid them around for a better hold. Velis was slowly going mad as Matty pressed to her back. She had thought the Princess was beautiful to start with it and feeling her body so close was only making the desires worse.

"I said hurry up!" Matty leaned back and smacked Velis' rump with an open palm. She yelped in surprise and her canter turned to a fast jog.

Velis was forced to hop a short bush to avoid trampling it under her large hooves and she landed in clear grass. The courtyard opened onto clear grassy fields and farmlands.

Matty whooped, "You are a marvelous ride! I think I will most enjoy having you around!"

"If that is what you desire of me." Velis nodded.

"Take me to the woods. I want to ride in the forest." Matty said, pointing to the Queen's forest far beyond the rolling pastures in front of them.

"There could be bandits, Princess." Velis warned.

"In my mother's forest, where all are forbidden, in the heart of our very kingdom? I think not." Velis scoffed, "And t'would be a bad show of a guardian could you not scare of a few measly lowlifes."

Velis laid a hand on the hilt of the sword belted at her waist. To normal Englishman, it was the size of an enormous claymore and would take epic strength to wield. Velis handled it like it was no more than a saber. She nodded, "True, Princess. I only worry for your safety. Should a treacherous bandit's arrow find you, I could do little."

"The worries of a guardian. Go on, let us go enjoy a walk beneath the boughs." The Princess patted one of her pauldrons.

*******

The trees were beautiful this time of the summer. They were full of life and rustling in a single curtain of green overhead. Soft lichen covered the ground between them and flowers poked through it where sunlight could pierce the overhead.

Matty slipped down off Velis' back once they were a few minutes into the woods. She stretched her arms and moaned, "Oh how I so love being away from the castle! Nature is so much a better companion than riches and royalty."

"I must say, out here it is-" Velis cut off, her mouth dropping open as she watched Matty.

The Princess had pulled the tie on the back of her dress and let it fall to the ground. Beneath it, she only wore a soft silken slip that fell to her thighs and a pair of pristine knickers with lacy ruffles around the edges. Her breasts were bare through the sheer off the slip and cherry red nipples poked up against it. Her skin was pale and beautifully freckled all the way to her naked toes. Velis hadn't noticed she had lost her shoes somewhere along the way.

"Princess, I'm sorry! You didn't warn me." Velis turned her red face sharply away from her. Her own short black hair did little to hide her embarrassment at being seen admiring the Princess.

Matty scoffed, "As if I am concerned. Shall it make you more comfortable if I do away with my underthings as well? You must learn this about me, Lady Velis. I am a free soul and I adore nature. Being naked among the trees is wonderful."

"Forgive me if I go too far, but are you a druid, Princess?" Velis asked without looking over at her.

The druids of Ireland were well known for dancing naked through the forest and wildlands in worship of their Pagan gods.

"Naturally not. I am just a at peace with my body." Matty tied her clothing up in a ball and used the sleeves to sling the bundle over a branch. "Are we able to find our way back here?"

"Of course, I know this forest very well." Velis said without concern.

Matty's hands touched her flank again. Then without warning, she hopped up and mounted Velis in a very unfeminine way this time. She wrapped her arms around Velis, "Then take me on a run. I wish to feel the wind in my hair."

Velis couldn't move. She couldn't do anything. Her heart pounded and she choked out, "Did-did you really... Remove your underthings?"

"I told you I would. What is your concern? I am behind you. Simply do not look back." Matty said with a chuckle.

Velis bounced a back hoof nervously. She didn't get it. She still didn't realize that her equine half was still her body, not just another horse. Yet her naked rearend and the tender feel of her warm genitals were pressing into Velis' back very clearly. She knew human women well. Their bodies flourished on horseback and they found physical pleasure in it. She would be able to feel the... Moisture of that pleasure as they were right now.

"I... Umm... Princess... This is bold of me to ask but... You wouldn't press your naked body against any man, would you?" Velis asked fearfully. She had to be careful. One risque insinuation of the Princess and she might find herself at the gallows.

Matty just giggled, "Not unless they were really handsome and exceptionally well endowed."

Velis coughed, "Well... You have your nudity pressed up to my back. I can feel it."

"Yeah, and do you like it there?" Matty ground her hips back and forth, rubbing her nethers on Velis' well-brushed coat.

"Princess!" Velis choked.

She leaned closer to Velis, "Answer me, Lady. Do you like my pussy naked against your body? Does it excite you?"

Velis opened her mouth and closed it. She didn't know what to say. The Princess was acting like a common trollop after a few too many ales.

"Answer me honestly or I will go back to my mother and tell her you are unfit." Matty commanded.

It took a steadying breath before she could say, "Yes. I do. You are very beautiful Princess."

"Good." Matty squeezed Velis with those soft thighs, "Let us be off already."

Velis nodded and started off though the trees. She was far more aware of Matty's body than she had been before. The warmth and softness of her skin was delightful and the knowledge that her womanhood was so close was very enticing.

As she worked herself up to a proper gallop, it became more difficult to keep going. Her own excitement and arousal was causing problems with such bouncing motion. But the Princess was commanding it so she endured.

"This is wonderful!" Matty sighed happily, throwing her arms up in the wind.

They careened between the tall trees and deeper into the forest. The sounds of birds and crickets were the only song they heard. Just as Velis predicted, a spot of wetness was developing on her back as Matty bounced and ground from the run.

She winced again as her hoof sank a little too far into the loam and her excitement slapped again.

"Velis? Are you okay?" Matty asked, leaning forward against her.

"F-fine, Princess." Velis said, "Nothing to concern yourself with."

"Of course it's my concern. I feel we are becoming friends. I would be a bad ward should I not care about my guardian. Please stop." Matty said and Velis slowed in an open area of soft wildflowers. She slipped down off her back and smiled, "You found a wonderful spot for a break anyway."

Velis nodded and desperately tried to bring herself under control before the Princess noticed anything.

"So what is troubling you?" Matty asked, walking around in front of Velis. The sight of her naked body, fine sweat shining in places on her skin, completely flattened any control Velis was trying to bring about.

"N-nothing." Velis looked away. It didn't help. The sight of the Princess, naked and gorgeous would never leave her mind. Matty circled in an attempt to stay in her vision.

"Velis, I know something was bothering you. Please-" Matty stopped as she looked down Velis' flank. Her eyes widened into massive globes and her mouth dropped open. She walked past Velis and got down on her knees. She crawled forward under Velis.

"Princess! Please!" Velis gasped, "I am... I am so ashamed." She didn't dare move with the Princess down beneath her. Even on complete accident, the weight of her body on one hoof would be enough to shatter a limb or crush ribs.

"It's so large... And so beautiful." Matty cooed, her eyes fixed on the gigantic equine erection sticking out from the tabard's covering.

She touched it and Velis jerked sharply, "Princess, this is improper! Your mother would have my head!"

"Then we do not tell her a word of this." Matty breathed, her fingers slide slowly down the immense length. She let her cheek rub up against it and her fingers curled around Velis melon-sized balls. "Long I have dreamed of bedding a man endowed as a stallion might be. Here you are, a woman and my very own guardian. I will never let you go and I will never let my mother take you from me."

Her fingers kneaded Velis' churning balls and her wet lips kissed the side of her cock.

"Princess!" Velis moaned.

"Let us be off with this." Matty untied the ribbon holding the tabard in place and dragged it off her rump. Sun shone between her hind legs and glistened off the unsheathed length of her dick. Matty cooed with delight, "Oh Lady Velis, no wonder my body excites you so. Even now, you must be fantasizing what it's going to be like to... Mount me."

Velis gulped, "I-I admit... I am. You are a magnificent woman and I thought you a virgin. I did not know you held such proclivities."

"Proclivities? Say it plainly, Velis." Matty licked the stream of precum growing on her cock, "I like dick and I am a randy girl!"

Before Velis could reply, warm, tight lips wrapped around her cockhead. Matty sucked and pushed her face forward until that huge dick was sliding down her throat. Velis shuddered and moaned. She could only imagine what the Princess looked like, throat stretching around her shaft and her eyes wide as she struggled to get more.

In the end though, she was still human and could only throat about half of the gigantic horse cock. Her hands went to work on the other half, one rubbing her bare cock and the other kneading her sheathe.

"Princess! Oh God, Princess!" Velis cried out and she stamped a front hoof.

Worked up as her body was, the first orgasm came quickly. Her seed blazed down her cock and erupted into Matty's belly. She pulled back off her cock and a spray of jizz basted her face.

"There's so much!" Matty giggled as cum ran down her face and sprayed across her breasts, "Oh my God, it's not stopping!"

"Nnnggghhhh!" Velis groaned loudly as her backed up nut continued to blow. She painted the Princess. She could feel her hands down there, still holding onto her cock to guide the stream. For nearly a minute, her balls pumped shot after shot of thick, virile semem.

For Matty's part, she drank and drank and drank. Her mouth opened and was filled in a single spew. She revelled in the thick goo as its flavor clouded her mind and made her pussy scream for it. In between gulps, she pointed the cock at her body and let it bathe her. That was a good way to describe it because before she knew it, white seed covered her entire chest and was pooling between her legs. She wore a mask off it and it was running off her chin in thick streams.

"Thank you Princess..." Velis sighed with relief as her body relaxed. Her cock slowly softened and Matty let go of it.

She crawled out and stood, semen running down her legs and streaming across her bare back from her head. She stepped around in front of Velis, "Never... In my life... I want you to come out here with me every single day from now on."

Velis had to choke back a laugh at the sight. She reached out and gently wiped the cum off Matty's face, "I don't know if we can do it that much, but I am yours to command, Princess."

Matty smiled lustily, "Good because I want you to get hard again. I wonder what a river of masculinity like that would feel like inside me." She shamelessly reached down and began to finger herself with a hand coated in cum.

Her command was simple and Velis' dick sprang up quickly. She nodded and said,"The safest way is for me to get on my back and let you astride me."

"Hardly. One does not copulate with a centaur for safety!" Matty turned to a particularly large tree and spread her legs, bending low and sticking out her ass, "You are to mount me like the animal I am, Velis."

Her eyes were not on Velis but beneath her where her gooey cock throbbed for more. Velis nodded, "So be it but you will need to guide it in."

"I think I have some experience in that." She smirked.

Velis cantered around and stepped up behind her. She gave a yell and reared up. Her hooves slammed into the tree hard enough make the entire trunk shake. Her rear legs stepped forward until she felt her cock jab warm flesh.

Matty wrapped a hand around it and pulled it down to line up with her hot cunt. It was a tight fit but she was well-versed in large members. It slipped in and she gasped, "Oh yes! So thick. Its shape is so nice."

The thick flared head of the cock pushed up slowly inside her until it was pressed to her womb. Her eyes nearly went cross from the bliss of the penetration.

Velis was shocked, "Princess, you really do take big men! I'm more than half inside you!"

"I know!" Matty growled needily, "Now rut me!"

Her legs heaved and she lifted Matty off the ground with the thrust. Her pussy tightened wonderfully and Velis groaned. She lowered Matty back to her feet and pressed in at a different angle. It took a bit of effort but she found an angle in which thrusting was both easy and blissful. They moaned together as Velis rutted her as she wanted.

"Yes! Yes! Oh I love this! Use my body, you magnificent beast, and sate all your wants!" Matty gasped between moans and she dug her nails tighter into the tree bark.

"I shan't last long at this rate, Princess." Velis warned though clenched teeth.

"Don't hold it in! Impregnate me, Lady Velis!" Matty panted, "Bathe my womb in your heavenly release."

Velis bucked and humped, digging her dick in especially deep before drawing back. Matty attempted to follow it back and slipped off the tree. They both went down and Velis barely stayed on her hooves as Matty went down in the flowers beneath her. Her cock was still lodged tightly within her and it was seized up in the final moment.

The jet of cum that hit Matty's womb caused her belly to distend from the force. Then the next few shots got it stretching from volume.

"Oh my, Princess! This is too good." Velis moaned as she hung into the tree herself.

Matty just laid in the grass and flowers, her eyes half closed as her body drowned in pleasure. The feeling of thick, powerful cum flowing into her from that massive dick was glorious. It didn't matter that it bubbled out around it and ran down her thighs in sheets of virile delight, there was always more being forced into her to replace it.

"So good... So good..." Matty moaned as she drooled. The truly biblical amounts of fluid washing through her womb right now felt like a babtism of the naughtiest bend. She revelled in every second of it.

When it finally would down minutes later, Velis stepped back carefully and her dick came free with a messy splash of nut. Matty didn't make any sounds or movement beyond shallow wheezes.

12