A World of Pregnancy Pt. 03

Story Info
Wes gets knocked up; and does some knocking up himself.
5.4k words
4.46
9.6k
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Contains Mpreg elements...

A World of Pregnancy: Wes's Slow Embrace

My name's Wes. My girlfriend, Gretchen, had a baby about a month ago. I moved in with her a few weeks before she gave birth, and we're all doing really well. Now, she wants me to get pregnant. I'll be getting my synthetic uterus implanted next week, the embryo (from Gretchen's egg and my sperm) implanted into the uterus two weeks after that. Then I'll be a pregnant man...

I have mixed feelings about this, to be completely honest. To my pleasant surprise, I ended up really enjoying Gretchen's pregnancy, finding her swelling body pretty damn sexy. So I know I can find at least someone else's pregnant form attractive, though that doesn't necessarily guarantee I'll enjoy my own. I'm all for men getting pregnant; I think it's a great scientific achievement that it's become possible and a leveler of gender inequalities that everyone is now equally capable of gestating a child. Personally, though, I feel pretty weird about it. It's not something I ever envisioned for myself, of course, since it wasn't even possible until about a decade ago. I'm generally pretty secure in my manhood, I'd say, though becoming pregnant is still able to shake up my conception of myself quite a bit.

Moderate misgivings aside, I really do want to have a genetic baby of our own with Gretchen, and there's no rational reason why I can't be the one to carry this child. Gretchen wants me to, and I would do just about anything for her. So the adventure will begin shortly!

Month 1

Everything's gone smoothly. Uterus, embryo: both safely implanted. I am, officially, pregnant. And, I am in the midst of an identity crisis. I'm pregnant, I'm a man, and I can't seem to fully reconcile those two facts. Looking in the mirror and imagining my stomach swelling, I can't help but notice the penis directly beneath my abdomen. My chest, flat for my entire life to this point, is about to look much more feminine as my milk-providing breasts start to develop: it feels like an unexpected second puberty is coming my way. All these changes will give my body properties that, for the majority of my life, I've considered solely feminine. I don't feel more feminine or less masculine. But, I'm a pregnant man, so something different is going on with my body. My mind just doesn't feel prepared.

I'm not feeling pregnant yet, besides some mild fatigue that's developed in the last week or so. There should be a few more bodily changes/symptoms within the next few weeks. Maybe when I physically feel more pregnant my feelings about my identity and my body will become a little clearer? I'm sure hoping so.

Month 2

Morning sickness fucking sucks. It is far from limited to mornings, and it's making me puke at least half a dozen times per day. And when I'm not actively puking, I invariably feel like I need to. I've learned to keep a small, empty garbage receptacle next to me at all times so that I'm not kneeling at the toilet for 85% of my day. I've got a month or so left of my first trimester, after which the morning sickness is supposed to largely subside. Another fucking month. I want this shit to stop yesterday.

Also, I'm tired as hell. All the time. My body must be very busy on the inside, because on the outside pretty much all I do is suffer with the morning sickness and lay down. Yet I remain constantly on the cusp of falling asleep. What fun.

My breasts, though they've yet to swell, are extremely sore. I never had much feeling in my nipples before, but now they're painfully sensitive. The pain and sensitivity indicate coming changes in size and function, I know, but right now it's just another invisible source of discomfort. I'd kill for a physical indication of pregnancy at this point: I just want some sign that all this disruptively uncomfortable bullshit is leading toward something good. I'll be swollen in a bunch of places within a few weeks, I'm sure. And that'll probably suck in its own way.

As you could probably guess based on all this, I'm not feeling so sexy at the moment. Gretchen, though, is all sorts of turned on by my early pregnancy symptoms. She wants to fuck, and frequently. I really don't. I give in and let her do what she will with me once every couple days. She'd prefer four or five times per day, it seems. Multiple times each day she tries to come on to me, I rebuff her while fighting off nausea, and she storms off, refusing to talk to me for an hour or two. Yeah, being pregnant totally rules, great for our relationship thus far.

Month 3

Okay, I've finally got some rather positive signals of pregnancy now. My nipples/areolas have gotten several shades darker and my breasts are noticeably protruding. It's sort of hot, I have to admit. My waist has thickened, making me feel much more child-bearing in my stature. Swelling has come to my ass, as well, which is a nice shift for someone who's been rail thin his entire life: there's finally something to grab onto back there. Just below my navel, I can feel a firmness, the first hint of my uterus starting to expand. It may even be protruding ever so slightly, though that may be in my head or a function of having eaten shortly before looking at myself in the mirror. Morning sickness and fatigue have both subsided by at least 75%, so I'm able to get a decent amount of enjoyment from these sexier changes to my body. Sex with Gretchen is now frequent and pretty fucking great.

Doing some research to try to help me out of my poor spirits a few weeks ago, Gretchen discovered a local support group for pregnant men and/or those affected by pregnant men. I attend a meeting in a nearby Catholic church's basement. There are five other men in attendance, including the guy running the group. He and two of the other four are not visibly expecting; the other two look about 6 months and 8 months along, if I had to guess.

The leader speaks first; he's gone through three pregnancies himself plus his husband's two, which certainly makes him something of an expert as far as I'm concerned. After he speaks, one of the not-visibly-pregnant men contributes; he's two months into his first pregnancy and suffering from severe nausea and vomiting. I can relate, of course. Next up (and last before the meeting opens up to cross-chat) is the man who looks about 8 months along. His remarks are the most interesting and heartening for me:

"Well, I'm 8 1/2 months in, so I'll be delivering our boy in just a few weeks. I was nervous about the operation that put my uterus in all those months ago, and I'm nervous about the operation that'll get this baby out of me. It went fine last time, but still: I'm terrified by the thought of being cut open. I am getting pretty excited to be able to finally meet my son, though, and feeling very connected to this kid growing inside me. Seems obvious you'd feel connected to a person developing within your body, but for the first few months of my pregnancy, I didn't feel it at all. Felt like a freak, a card-carrying man who was freaking pregnant. Seemed unnatural to me, like it wasn't really my body I was living in.

"I know some women feel like they lose control of their bodies when they're expecting, and now men get this confusing loss of their gender to deal with to boot. But we're still men. I've still got a penis, it works, and I'm about to deliver a healthy baby boy from my own uterus. Just takes some getting used to is all. So, I guess I've learned that if you're struggling, just be patient with yourself. I've seen plenty of other men in here with the same story, over and over. It's a confusing ordeal, being a pregnant man. Hard to grapple with fully until you're deep in it yourself. But you'll get there. Trust your body's process, be patient, you'll get there."

I leave hopeful and very grateful for the wonderful girlfriend who sent me here.

Month 4

I have tits. Just a big A or small B cup at this point, but I've got proper tits now, and I can't keep my hands off them. They're perky, dark-nippled, and only a bit over-sensitive at this point. They'll keep growing for another few months, they tell me, then my milk will come in a bit later and swell them up nice and firmly. I can't wait till I can shoot milk all over the place with my titties. Not something I ever thought I'd be able to experience firsthand. Didn't even know I wanted to experience it until now. Exciting stuff, turns out.

My waist, ass, thighs, arms, and face are all getting thicker. Gretchen thinks it's hot, and I'm inclined to agree with her. I wouldn't mind having a little fat on me in these places permanently. Everything's softer, curvy and attractive. My belly has become the star of the show, of course. It's not protruding all that much yet, but the tight shirts I'm constantly wearing show off the easily-detectable bump, sticking out an inch or two further than the rest of my torso in a little round hump right around my belly button.

It's quite firm, and between Gretchen and myself it's got hands on it for a good four hours each day. I love it (and the baby developing within it, of course!) more than I've loved anything in my life. I cannot wait to watch and feel it develop further, growing bigger and bigger. I'll be good and gravid before I know it.

With a body that's getting more and more curvy in shape but not getting any less hairy (and still packing a dick, of course), I'm able to much more easily reconcile the masculine and feminine aspects of my male self and my expectant condition. I go to the male pregnancy support group again, receiving more comfort from the courage and wisdom shown by the experienced speakers. My uterus and penis are not incompatible in today's world, and I think I'm coming to accept that.

Month 5

When she was knocked up, Gretchen met another pregnant woman at the grocery store and got her back home for tea. She couldn't close the deal on anything sexual, though, and was pretty disappointed to strike out with the first woman she'd ever tried to sleep with. Now that I'm at a head-turning level of pregnancy, Gretchen's obsession with and appetite for the preggo form is skyrocketing, and she's looking to scratch that itch for a female she's been feeling ever since her failure.

A pregnancy seems to grant some leeway in our monogamy, for reasons I don't fully understand but don't see the need to jeopardize with a bunch of questions. Gretchen goes to the local Motherhood on a Wednesday around noon, easily finding a heavily pregnant woman who was willing to come home to a stranger's preggo husband. Gretchen wants to fully explore the woman's pussy with her hands and mouth, and she wants me to fuck the preggo while she watches. I've got zero objections.

The woman she brings home is 8 months along, far larger in the belly than I am. It's her third pregnancy, allowing her a size bigger than a first-timer could reasonably hope to achieve. Her belly is stretched taut and lightly stretch-marked, tits pendulous and hanging to either side of the belly. She's carrying low enough that we'll have to lift the bump out of the way if we're to access her genital area at all. Maybe I can lift it while Gretchen plays with her and Gretchen can lift it while I fuck her?

Once positioned on the bed for Gretchen's pleasure, the woman lifts her hanging bump out of the way with both of her hands and my girlfriend has adequate access to this stranger's pussy. She stares at and rubs its outer lips for several minutes, clearly fascinated with this new set of genitals, taking everything in as fully as possible. Eventually she makes bolder moves, inserting one, two, and three fingers into the woman's vagina with one hand while gently massaging her clit with the other.

The woman's moans are continuous: she's not tiring of Gretchen's activities, though a solid ten minutes pass before my girlfriend finally moves on and gets her mouth on this novel pussy. Gretchen licks all around the outer lips, taking her sweet time, then tongues and finally sucks on the clit. I'm not sure how many orgasms she elicits from our guest, but it's gotta be pushing a dozen by the time it's my turn with her.

Gretchen disengages and the preggo woman slides down to make her pussy accessible at the edge of the bed. No way to do a supine missionary fuck with our two bellies in the way. She holds up her belly as she did for Gretchen, and I manage to get my cock in her despite my own bump. She's tight from swelling, primed and wet from Gretchen's time down there. I thrust slowly and steadily, her moans remaining pretty much continuous. "Finish on my stomach," she requests after a few minutes, the first words she's squeezed in between her constant vocalizations. I pull out and she lets her gut drop down. Stroking quickly for a few seconds, I finish myself off and shoot right onto her bump. Moaning still, she rubs my cum into herself, turning her whole belly opalescently shiny. It's quite a sight.

This was fun, and I can tell Gretchen really enjoyed herself. Hard to imagine this will possibly be her only time with a woman...

Month 6

I knocked up Gretchen!!! It's always been her goal, of course, to be impregnated by me while I'm impregnated myself. Lots and lots of unprotected sex later, and I'm a pregnant man with a pregnant girlfriend! We're very excited. Kind of unfortunate that I'll be having my baby right around when she starts showing, but what are you going to do. Maybe we can line things up to be similarly huge concurrently in the future...

Six months in, I am well and undeniably pregnant, Unmistakably so at this point, sporting the classic physique. My belly starts to curve out from my torso just below my perky new tits, protruding furthest for about six inches centered around my belly button (which has become flush with the rest of my bump; I've got my fingers crossed for an outie before this is through). I'm curvier everywhere, and really feeling the part of the pregnant man. Gretchen is all over me, and, honestly, I'm all over myself, too. Jerking it (despite having to reach awkwardly around the bump at this point) a good half dozen times a day, on top of the sex. Nudity has become my preferred attire.

At the support group, I finally feel confident enough to speak. I hope my experiences and newfound comfort might give hope to one of the newer faces in the room:

"HI, I'm Wes. I'm 6 months into my first pregnancy. Been coming here for about 3 months, but this is my first time sharing; finally feeling up to it. This group's helped me a lot through this experience, so thanks to everyone here. So, I started off pretty conflicted about the whole male pregnancy thing. My girlfriend wanted me to get pregnant, I love her, and I wanted to make her happy. She'd been pregnant shortly beforehand and I really enjoyed that, so I thought maybe we'd both enjoy mine similarly. It turned out to be a real mind-fuck, though, if you'll excuse my language.

"There's all the sickness at the beginning, of course, which makes you second-guess your decision to get pregnant for a month or two. Then, the changes. How is a body this hairy developing tits? It challenges every norm of masculinity and what it means to be a man. I'm starting to get child-bearing hips? My nipples are dark and sensitive? This is lady stuff! But things change, you know? Maybe these weren't signs of masculinity when we were growing up, but things have changed in the last few years. The burden of carrying children, of physically creating a family, no longer falls solely to women. And that's only fair.

"For me, at this point at least, it's an absolute pleasure to be pregnant. But even when it's not a pleasure, as it won't be for everyone and certainly won't be for anybody the entire time, it's a great thing to be involved in. And it's correcting the past's lack of knocked up equality, which is awesome. My girlfriend shouldn't have to carry every one of our children now that it's possible for me to contribute. I guess what i'm trying to say is, even when you're not enjoying yourself, I think us non-female preggos are really doing the right thing, in a sort of ethical sense. Maybe a useful lens to keep you hanging in there. Thanks for listening, everyone. Come talk to me after the meeting, I'd love to help any way I can."

Month 7

Gretchen's a month into her pregnancy now, horny just at the fact of being pregnant and not yet hampered by any of the first trimester's traditional difficulties. She's still got the flexibility and stamina of someone who's not building another person inside themselves, and she's got a very pregnant husband that lets her enjoy the full pregnant form. So she's enjoying the best of both worlds and fucking me like crazy.

At 7 months myself, I'm starting to marvel at just how much the human body can swell, and to wonder how much further I can possibly expand in my last 2 months. No stretch marks have appeared on the belly, tits, waist; nothing. The human body is amazing. The bump is probably basketball-sized at the moment, still carried fairly high on my torso, big and heavy but not yet dragging me down or getting in the way excessively.

My milk has come in, breasts now heavy and sagging right down onto the top of my bump. My shape is pretty thoroughly feminine. Shave my body hair off and I could easily pass for a woman. This idea would've bothered me earlier in the pregnancy (and I sure as hell wouldn't have disclosed it here), but I'm perfectly fine with it now. I've come to fully embrace the new androgyny the male uterus has introduced into society. I love it all.

Wanting more and more of my whole pregnancy-plus-cock vibe, Gretchen decides we need to bring in another pregnant man. I've always considered myself simply straight, never had a sexual experience with another man. But, I certainly came around on my own pregnancy (and Gretchen's before that) and I can't say for sure I won't dig another guy's pregnancy. We discuss how things will go, and decide the encounter will pretty much consist of Gretchen fucking/sucking/doing whatever she pleases with another knocked up man, and I'll be able to tap into the fun at any point I feel comfortable, to see how it feels for me. I'm nervous but excited.

Gretchen finds a guy on a forum who's up for our whole scenario. He's 7 months along too, quite heavyset (not a feature Gretchen was necessarily seeking, but she's happy about the novelty), very full-breasted, and hirsute. Based on the pics he sends, I like the look of him quite a bit. His stores of pre-pregnancy fat fill out his curvy expectant form, and I'm into the look. Sexually intrigued by him visually, I'm hopeful for our chances in person.

He arrives, tube top barely containing huge tits while showing off his entire big hairy belly, tight leggings showing off his substantial cock, thighs, and ass. This guy's seriously comfortable with and proud of his body, and it's instantly contagious. Some small talk ensues, but all three of us are transparently eager to begin, and we're pretty quickly naked in the bedroom.

I get in a good rubbing of his tremendous gut, grabbing a few sexy handfuls of the fat encompassing the firmness of his baby bump. I'm way into it, but that's as far as I get with him before Gretchen's on her knees, hardening his cock in her mouth. He's on the bed on his back in short order, Gretchen mounting him as he lifts his gut to allow her access to his cock. Once she's got it in her, he releases the belly, which flows back down to rest against my girlfriend's pubic mound, his fat rippling as she rides up and down his dick.

I'm mesmerized. More fat is more flesh to enjoy, more curves, more swollen pregnant growth, just generally MORE. I wondered if I'd be into the cock aspect of the encounter, not expecting to be totally blown away by his large size. What's the male equivalent of BBW? He's got that in spades, and apparently I'm very turned on by it. Exciting to have another avenue of sexual interest revealed to me!

12