A World of Pregnancy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen asks him to let her know when he's nearing climax, as she wants to give me an opportunity to experience a man cumming as part of this encounter. He tells her he's getting close after five or six minutes, she dismounts and waves me over. I kneel next to him, one hand comfortably on his bump the other hesitantly reaching for his rock hard cock. I'm extremely gentle at first, understandably, having never touched another man's penis in my life. The feel of it is fantastic. It's very warm and very firm. You can feel the veins within, and they pulse perceptibly in anticipation of his imminent orgasm. My grip tightens a bit as I realize I'm enjoying this, and I slowly start to stroke.

It's a natural motion, having utilized it thousands and thousands of times on my own dick. Performing the action on another dick feels amazing to me: it's a real turn-on knowing exactly what it feels like to be on the receiving end of the service I'm providing. I speed up in my enthusiasm, quickly feeling his dick get harder and hearing our new friend start to moan. Climax is upon us, clearly, which disappoints me slightly: I wanted more time with his hard cock. He cums, ejaculate running down my knuckles. It excites me, but he must be able to tell from my face that I don't know what to do with the cum now. "Rub it on my belly," he says, and I do.

It's sticky and makes a mess of his belly hair. I can feel my dick stiffening, not for the first time during this whole encounter. He notices it and motions for me to move closer to his head. No sooner am I within reach than he gets my cock in his mouth. I'm surprised, though, in retrospect, I don't know why else he'd want me to bring my erection up to his head. I love having my cock in a man's mouth, turns out. I rub his sticky, hairy bump and veiny, milky tits throughout, grasping fatty flesh and exploring every inch of this huge man that I can reach.

"I'm cumming," escapes my mouth after just a minute and a half, two minutes tops. He nods without my dick escaping his lips, and I quickly shoot right into his mouth. Feeling drained of semen, I pull away. A pearl of cum I hadn't felt slips out right onto his bearded chin. Without the goddamned refractory period getting in my way, I could get off again on this sight alone. I am, it seems, pretty fucking into pregnant men, quite possibly men in general. And fat. Let the adventures continue!!!

Month 8

Two months in, Gretchen's pretty constantly sick and thus rarely sexually available. Luckily, I turn myself on every bit as much as I'd normally turn her on. I'm gravid. I couldn't wait to be able to apply this label to myself and I am not disappointed. My belly has most certainly dropped, just low enough to brush against the top of my cock when I'm hard. Impressively swollen, my abdominal skin has become taut and shiny; still no stretch marks, though. The belly's seriously heavy, fucking up my posture and seriously weighing me down as it hangs down there.

I absolutely adore it, even when it knocks into strangers and fragile objects. Lifting it out of the way for various crotch activities (sex, mostly) has started to give me some real definition in my arm muscles. My tits are uncomfortably filled with milk and hang pendulously, resting to either side of my bump. In terms of the rest of my body, everything is swollen. Everything. At some point in the future, I hope to be able to wear shoes again.

I go to the support group one last time and share my maternal journey of second thoughts, confusion, pride, and elation. Hopefully someone here hears me and gets some hope during their time of struggle. Actually, I know that to be the case, because I meet Alex after the meeting, and they let me know the impact I've had on them. They're instantly attractive to me, despite that being very far from the point of these meetings: they've got a beautiful and cute round face, a lot of very flattering fat throughout their body, short brown hair, and a truly huge rack. Anyway, I introduce myself to Alex because they were brave enough to speak at their first meeting, something I'd yet to encounter. They'd shown remarkable vulnerability and honesty:

"Hi, I'm Alex. This is my first meeting. I'm just one month pregnant, not really feeling it physically yet besides a tiny bit of fatigue. Struggling, though, for sure. I was born biologically female, but I'm non-binary: I don't identify as a man or a woman. My pronouns are they/them/their, if you don't mind. So, being pregnant and not conforming to either gender is a bit of a strange situation to be in. Getting pregnant was quite the surprise. Happy to be having a baby, don't get me wrong. But, with breasts this big and a growing belly, I imagine I'll have to endure being taken for a woman even more than I have to currently. Not really looking forward to that.

"Even with men getting pregnant these days, being pregnant myself is striking me as very feminine, and I don't really want to feel more feminine. Vagina, big tits, pregnant belly: I'm worried about losing the masculine aspects of myself, aspects I value just as much as the feminine. I'd be fine with pregnancy if I had a penis, I think. I like the curves, it's a fascinating experience, nothing against it. Just confusing given my gender identity. I guess, ideally, I'm looking to get to a place where I don't find my pregnancy either masculine or feminine. Somewhere in between, like I am personally. I'm sure other people here have struggled with gender identity during their pregnancies, so hopefully I can learn from all of you. Thanks for listening."

Thinking about it, Gretchen and my household of alternating gestations (and obsessions with pregnancy) seems like it could be a helpful and nurturing environment for Alex. I approach them after the meeting, complimenting their bravery and inviting them over to meet Gretchen and hang out for a bit. Having heard my story of gender confusion and that my girlfriend is pregnant as well, Alex is grateful and quick to accept the invitation.

Gretchen and Alex hit it off instantly, bonding over their fascination with my huge hairy bump, bared for all to see and touch for two whole hours. We spend hours talking about our pregnancies, the masculine and feminine aspects of this whole enterprise, and even sex: Gretchen is ballsy enough to broach that most sensitive topic, and, with a bit of prodding, Alex admits to finding pregnancy sexy, too. Our conversation goes on for so long that it's suddenly 3 AM, and they end up crashing in our guest room. Sad to part the next morning, we arrange to see Alex again in a few days. Discussing the matter after Alex leaves, Gretchen and I agree that we've made a great new friend remarkably quickly. We both like her a lot. And, Gretchen finds her just as attractive as I do. Lots of feelings going around, lots of possibilities for the future!

Month 9

Beyond my to-be-expected growing ever larger and Gretchen's just starting to show in her third month, things have changed significantly in the past month. Our new friend Alex quickly became more than a friend, as things turned sexual the second night they hung out with us. Things progressed quickly as we were saddened by the idea of them being pregnant and living alone, so, just two weeks after the day we met them, they moved in with us! Gretchen and I were already sleeping in a California king, so we can pretty easily accommodate Alex in there with us.

All three of us are really clicking. Everything's been going pretty amazingly so far, and we're trying not to rush into any labels, but I think the three of us have probably entered into a throuple. A pregnant man, a pregnant woman, and a pregnant non-binary person in a committed relationship? Two years ago, you couldn't have convinced me I'd wind up in such a novel situation. I don't think I could be any happier.

My bump is protruding a solid 18 inches from my abdomen's usual position and hanging precariously low. I carry it around the house in both arms, both to take some of the weight off my back and to minimize knocking into things with my ungainly shape. I feel seriously encumbered by this massive belly, though I still completely love it. My tits are leaky and I pee about as often as I breathe, but my spirits remain high. On an unpleasant note, it's hard to participate in much sex with my level of exhaustion and bodily vastness.

As I briefly mentioned, Gretchen has started showing in her third month, several weeks earlier than last time. Growth happens more quickly in successive pregnancies, after all. No complaints from anyone here! Alex is in their second month, dealing with a mild amount of nausea (compared to Gretchen and my experiences, anyway). Their nipples are darkening, too, and their areolas, which started quite large, have stretched out to become positively massive. They're a good match for their massive, pendulous tits.

I love Alex's body. They're sporting seriously thick thighs, upper arms, ass, and waist, and a phenomenally soft, chubby abdomen. Alex is pretty into body positivity, and loves to show off this flab, much to my and Gretchen's delight. They personally prefer the term "big" for themselves, though they don't take offense at "fat," "thick," or just about any other synonym being applied to them. Alex's confidence in their body makes their big, impressive physique all the more sexy.

I wish I had the energy and physical capacity to fuck them regularly and with gusto, but I'm going to have to wait for this bump to resolve itself before that's possible. They'll soon get more and more pregnant, and I'm sure I'll enjoy their body all the more for it. Gretchen'll grow bigger and bigger right along with them. At least they have each other to mess around with at the moment, and they seem to enjoy my watching them. Soon enough, I'll be able to fully join in. I have a lot to look forward to!

Epilogue

I had a dang baby! Via c-section, of course. It probably won't come as a surprise that I've kept my synthetic uterus. Definitely not done with being pregnant. I'm looking forward to Gretchen's and Alex's continuing preggo developments, but I can't imagine keeping myself non-pregnant for too long. Round two will be here before I know it.

12