A World of Pregnancy Pt. 07

Story Info
Our throuple is all pregnant (one last time) concurrently...
4.5k words
4.6
7.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Contains Mpreg elements...

A World of Pregnancy: The All-Pregnant Throuple

Pregnancy Progress: Alex/Gretchen/Wes - 1 Month.

WES:

Here we all are: Gretchen and I both carrying our 4th babies, Alex carrying their 3rd and 4th babies, and all three of us on concurrent gestational timelines! I'm reporting on this first month, but the three of us will trade off writing duties as our personal adventures move forward.

There's an energy in the air that's unlike anything I've yet experienced during our many respective pregnancies. We had amazing luck in all getting pregnant at exactly the same time, and I think we're still riding that exciting high. No one's showing yet, of course, but we all seem to be getting off extensively just on the knowledge that we're all identically knocked-up. I'm certainly happy not to be lonely in my gestation, as I was during my previous all-by-my-lonesome pregnancy.

We fuck each other a lot. Being in a throuple is fantastic sexually, only one other partner needing to be in the mood for gratification to occur. Our pre-showing, unencumbered forms are being put to their best use: any sexual position we can think up for any combination of the three of us is feasible, and we work our way through all of them. The favorite at the moment is me fucking Alex or Gretchen missionary-style while the third partner sits on the face of the one being fucked.

There's also a sort of modified 69ing we do that allows all three of us to be both giving and receiving oral at the same time; but we've engaged in this so much that it's become slightly boring, a sexual first for this throuple.

Alex/Gretchen/Wes - 2 Months.

ALEX:

I love being a pregnant twinner among singletons; I'm very, very happy with the decision I made. My bump may be modest at the moment, but it's currently the only one in our all-preggo house and thus receives a delightful amount of attention. Much of that attention comes in the form of Wes cumming on it and Gretchen studiously rubbing his load into me. It's great, and though I'm not usually a very jealous person, I'm not looking forward to the other two bumps developing and forcing me to share all that pearly cum.

Even better than the early bump attention is the fact that I haven't had a single moment of morning sickness this pregnancy. Carrying two babies instead of one is the only real difference between my previous, nausea-filled first trimesters; maybe I have the twins to thank for not needing to puke constantly? Whatever the cause, I'm already hormone-horny and not hobbled by the usual early pregnancy gastrointestinal distress. So, I'm constantly getting myself off in between taking care of my barfing partners. I service them both sexually, too; special, cum-hungry attention goes to Wes.

More than anything else I'm currently feeling, I'm so fucking excited to swell up huger than ever with the twins inside me. I know I'll probably be unpleasantly unwieldy before I know it...and I'm pretty pumped about that, even. I intend to enjoy every moment of this ride, I guess is what I'm saying. I think all three of us are going to have a lot of fun real soon...

Alex/Gretchen/Wes - 3 Months.

WES:

As twin-carrying Alex is not in competition, I'm currently winning the size contest between Gretchen and myself. We've both only just started showing, but my belly is firmer and a bit more pronounced; hers could probably still pass for mere bloating, while mine is (to the trained eye, at least) an obvious baby bump. The advantage at the start was probably mine, as I was the most recently pregnant and had retained more baby weight than Gretchen. On the other hand, maybe her relative lack of baby weight could make her swelling abdomen more obvious when compared to my fattier midsection? A possibility, I think, but not what ended up coming to pass. For the moment I'm winning, and I love rubbing it in my lovely partner's face.

Gretchen and my morning sickness has subsided; all three of us are now showing, horny, and feeling energetic. Oh what fun! To keep up with demand I'd probably need three cum-producing cocks; choosing which of the three bellies will receive my load is one of the more challenging responsibilities in my privileged pregnant life at the moment. Whichever belly the cum lands on, there's always enough breastmilk (for how many years have we all been lactating now?) to go around, our sticky breasts and genitals triggering massage-filled showers.

We think of a three-way maneuver that should become possible once Gretchen's and Alex's bellies are bigger. If the bumps are large enough to push into each other when the two of them 69 I might be able to work my cock in between the bumps and hump away, eventually cumming on both their bellies at once. The only issue would be that I'd have gotten pretty damn large (at least as large as Gretchen) when they reached the necessary sizes, and I'd probably have to lift my belly up to rest on the top 69er's back. That may be quite a long way to lift a belly, we thought, though we wouldn't definitively rule it out given the extreme hotness of the potential sexual position. We'll at least have to try, of course.

All right, I'm gonna go kill some belly-growing time jerking off to thinking of fucking both my partners' bumps at the same time. And the sticky cum-mess that follows. And the shower we'll require to take care of all those messes...

Alex/Gretchen/Wes - 4 Months.

GRETCHEN:

I've always had a very specific fantasy that I decided to realize during this, the gently curvy early days of my second trimester. This'll be my last pregnancy; I'll probably never be this horny again. The fantasy was to hook up with someone using zero words. I didn't really know exactly how to do it, which was part of the appeal for me in a weird way. I considered other ways of communicating that don't involve speech, like what an exceptionally revealing outfit might be saying to a potential mate. Or sustained eye contact and a lick of the lips. Or alternately pointing at my crotch and theirs. I certainly had some ideas to try...

I went to the mall, kind of my default place for picking up casual sex partners even when I'm not utilizing the sexual cornucopia of the Motherhood store. The food court was my destination, in large part because I was pregnant and constantly hungry. Eating my shitty but somehow satisfying Panda Express combo meal and scoping out the place, I figured I had enough non-verbal moves cued up for myself, but I could still be derailed by a target so much as saying "hello" to me. No words meant no words, from me or my sexual conquest. Maybe I needed to add putting my index finger up to my lips to my repertoire, I thought: throwing in the universal symbol for "be quiet" toward the beginning of my advances could greatly reduce my fuck-targets' likelihood of speaking.

I was wearing a latex black tube top, tits barely contained and bump completely exposed. My bright red miniskirt just managed to cover my genitals, at least when I was standing still. If my clothes were managing to say anything, it was something slutty. The rest was up to my face and hands, basically. There were two or three young men milling about the area, and none looked objectionable. They'd do just fine.

I started with the one nearest me, letting convenience dictate my decision. Walking over, I had one hand caressing my bump and the other resting on an ass cheek. Several feet away from him, I was greeted: "Hey, what's up?" Aaaaand that was the end of my first, non-silent target.

Next, a young man leaning against the wall near a gyro place, sipping a soda. I approached him a bit less directly, taking my time and pausing frequently as I made initial eye contact. One hand continued to stroke my belly. The other moved around: it pulled on my tube top to make my breasts jiggle, it rubbed my upper thigh, it stuck two fingers into my mouth for one tantalizing moment. It acted very suggestively, to put it succinctly. My target didn't move, but didn't break eye contact, either. Finally, I straddled a chair backwards, 6 feet or so away from him, and put my index finger to my lips in the "quiet" sign. He nodded. I pointed down towards my crotch, then towards his. He started to walk away, to my initial disappointment; when he opened a bathroom door and looked back at me pointedly, my disappointment dissipated instantly.

I followed him into the bathroom. We'd both remained completely nonverbal, to my delight: my fantasy was even hotter in practice than it was in my imagination. I leaned against the sink facing the mirror; I removed my skirt to expose my pussy to him and invite his attention. Via the mirror, I watched him drop his pants and boxers. He stroked himself hard in mere moments as he approached from behind. His cock was inside me, moving slowly and penetrating deeply. The fuck was hard and fast; he pulled out to shoot on my ass and back after an intense 3 or 4 minutes. My pregnancy had been ignored entirely, his hands never having left my waist to explore my belly. He got his clothes back on and exited, all still wordlessly.

I clumsily wiped the cum off with a few paper towels, put my skirt back on, and headed for my car. I returned home with an item from my sexual bucket list accomplished. Hooray!

Alex/Gretchen/Wes - 5 Months.

WES:

We're all fucking like crazy. Twinner Alex, even just halfway through their pregnancy, already looks like a full-term singleton. So that's super arousing, and super exciting for what is to come with their growth in the months ahead. Both Gretchen and myself are primarily after Alex's comparatively massive form; a queue for servicing them materializes not infrequently. As the lone cum-producer, I'm in pretty high demand myself. My partners are not particularly patient regarding my refractory periods, but I relish the brief breaks they provide as I just manage to catch my gestation-depleted breath before diving into the next debauched act.

One debauched act in particular has become possible earlier than I'd expected, and we're all pretty damned happy with it. It's what I described earlier: Gretchen and Alex 69, their bumps squished together as they do so, and I get my dick in between the bellies and hump away. As I'd hoped, I'm still carrying high enough to be able to get myself close enough in there for my cock to slip into its desired position. I have to lift my belly out of the way, of course, but it's able to rest comfortably on the top 69er's back. When I (usually very quickly) cum, I do so onto both of their bumps simultaneously. Usually, they're kind enough to rub at least one of their bellies onto mine to spread the wealth and get me sticky, too. This act is every bit as hot and fun as I'd anticipated, and I can't get enough. Luckily, my partners quite enjoy 69ing together, so I don't meet all that much resistance when I suggest it multiple times per day.

I'm still winning the singleton size competition in which Gretchen and I are engaged, but more generally in our lives I think all three of us are winning right now. We're an all-pregnant throuple, and that is a sight that draws every available eye wherever we go. Supermarket, mall, OB/GYN's office, public park: we are a major distraction and we are all majorly getting off on it. The public attention fuels our private activities; and our private activities make us more and more eager to show our sexy selves off in public.

One Saturday afternoon, we showed off our full collective glory at a nude beach. All three of us held hands as we walked on the sand, Alex's gargantuan twinner bump the centerpiece. Beyond the innumerable eyes we drew (and held for as long as we were visible), I counted four erections we very clearly inspired. Preggos are just plain sexy; I've contributed to hardening the cocks that prove it.

None of us were quite satisfied after our nude beach presentation, though. The exhibitionism was fun, but we needed to take it to another level. We needed to present ourselves to the Motherhood maternity store's affiliated bar night, possibly the most preggo-obsessed place there is. And a locale that never objects to some nice knocked-up nudity. So we went and we went fully nude, leaving our clothes in the car before we even entered. We kept our shoes on, though, because...well, it's still a bar's floor, and we're all very much aware of just how much anonymous cum has been spilled on it over the years.

The place was, as usual, tightly packed with preggos and preggo enthusiasts. Though we made our way all around the bar, we never parted from each other, an all-nude all-pregnant trio that starkly stood out even here. I don't think any of us have ever had our bellies rubbed so frequently and thoroughly, and I'm certain I've never had my semi-hard cock playfully tugged so many times. It was quite a night; by the time we got home we'd collectively gathered more sexual energy than we could possibly use in a month. We're doing our best to use every last bit of it, though.

Alex/Gretchen/Wes - 6 Months.

GRETCHEN:

While I'm still relatively maneuverable bump-wise, I decided I needed to pay some old friends a visit during this, most likely my last pregnancy. Jarred, with whom I used to work, and his beautiful wife Annie served as my mentors in the world of all things preggo. I wanted to share my pregnant self with them one last time. They've been super busy with family and work commitments lately, they told me when I called; they haven't spent time with a single preggo in over a year, which seems just about unthinkable given the insatiably horny couple I came to know and love some years ago. We'd break their unfortunate streak in style, I promised them.

I showed up at their door wearing a long brown raincoat. Once I was welcomed in, I nonchalantly removed the coat to reveal the complete lack of clothing I was wearing under it. They now had me nude and entirely at their mercy; I was theirs to do with as they pleased, I assured them. My hyper-sensitive nipples were dark and swollen, my heavy tits rested solidly on my smoothly rounded bump, my curly forest of pubic hair was as unkempt as a knocked-up lady's should be, and my ass was thicc as hell: I was everything they could possibly ask for.

It started with a very thorough visual inspection: both of them circled me, leaning in to various focal points, even getting to their knees for closer looks at my crotch and legs. Then they started with their hands, beginning with all four rubbing and palpating my belly in a borderline-medical examination. They moved on to my tits, my crotch, my ass, my swollen feet...my everything, by the time they'd finished. "I miss this so much," Jarred muttered at one point: it was just one of a handful of such utterances from both of them peppered throughout the mostly word-free night.

We finally left the living room I first exposed myself in and headed for the bedroom, Annie smoothing the comforter and encouraging me to lay on my back. They both removed their clothes and their bodies looked absolutely fantastic, especially considering the number of pregnancies they each underwent in their heyday. Annie went down on me while rubbing her pussy; Jarred knelt next to me so I could rub his cock against my firm bump. I came first, then Jarred shot on my belly, then Annie's moans crescendoed intensely. Once she'd stopped climaxing, Annie moved up the bed enough to lick her husband's load from my baby bump. I got wet watching her and rubbed one out quickly as she cleaned me up.

While we waited out Jarred's refractory period, Annie and I 69ed with me on top, Jarred liberally applying shea butter to my hanging bump and tits. When Annie and I had both cum a handful of times and Jarred was hard again, he entered me in a missionary position (or as close to one as we could manage with the bump in the way) while Annie sat her pussy right on my mouth, facing her husband. They leaned toward each other and passionately kissed as he fucked me and I ate her out.

It was tender and touching in some way that's hard to precisely put my finger on. Their relationship was built on pregnancy much as my throuple was; now they kissed tenderly as they enjoyed a pregnant body together for the first time in far too long. I got her off, he got me off, and he finally shot his load on my belly again. Annie rubbed the cum into me thoroughly, and my bump remained opalescently shiny as I got into my raincoat on my way out. My stickiness was my precious memento of this lovely encounter.

I hope they don't go so long without a preggo experience again. Maybe Alex, Wes and I can join forces with them and pick up a few knocked up folks for all five us to play with together. That sounds really, really nice.

Alex/Gretchen/Wes - 7 Months.

ALEX:

At this point in a twinner pregnancy, I'm very much nearing the end. With the current plan of this being my last pregnancy, I have a strong desire to capture my grand, magnificently swollen shape in some artistic capacity. I've got no artistic talent whatsoever myself, so I settled on nude modeling for an art class and buying my favorite results from the artists. Gretchen and Wes had helped bring out the preggo exhibitionist in me, so I didn't mind a bit being naked in front of a bunch of strangers. These strangers, in particular, would be trying to capture any beauty they could find in my massive physique; it all sounded fantastic to me.

I entered the classroom in a robe to cover my nudity, as is the custom in such situations. The robe barely managed to cover me and sprung off my body eagerly once I unfastened it. My bump stuck out from my torso by at least 18 inches and drooped down precipitously, well past my crotch and nearly halfway down my massive thighs. It ends in a pronounced outie navel and is very liberally decorated with dark red stretch marks, the skin shinily taut as it just manages to contain the babies within. My crotch's hair has grown insanely out of control, but I doubted anyone would get so much as a glimpse of it past my massive hanging gut. My dark-nippled tits are modest but unmistakably hormone-assisted, hanging heavily onto the top of my belly. Pretty much every part of me is dramatically swollen. I could not wait to see how these burgeoning artists would capture my form.

As was requested, I stood as still as I possibly could for 45 minutes. My legs were slightly spread to support my weight comfortably, my arms cradling the bottom of my belly with fingers intertwined. There were seven students and an instructor present. Three students were working with paint, two were sketching, and two were sculpting. The instructor rotated between the students, offering advice I couldn't quite hear from my central position. I could pretty much only move my eyes without fucking up the artists' work; my gaze flitted between everyone in the room, attempting in vain to make out what they were working on. I just had to wait till the end to see the fruits of their labors. I was anxious to see the results of this experience, but I felt positively gorgeous as I stood stark naked to be taken in as an artistic subject.

The time allotted expired. Robe donned again, I walked around the room and surveyed the results. One of the sketch artists used simple geometric shapes exclusively; I couldn't manage to relate to the series of circles and ovals, even with the dominantly-sized oval that obviously represented my bump. The other sketch was much more straight-forwardly representational, thin pencil scratches perfectly capturing details like my thick eyebrows and pronounced stretch marks. I bought that one.

I passed up a watercolor painting that dipped too far into abstraction for my tastes, its blobs of color capturing more of the artist's emotional impression of me than my actual physical being. Another painting, this one done in acrylic, utilized sharp triangles and quadrilaterals, capturing me a bit more accurately than the blobs but still not something I had any urge to take home with me. The third painting, though, also done in acrylic, captured my many shapes with great accuracy using a trippy, kaleidoscopic array of brightly saturated colors. I loved it, downplaying how into it I was so as not to have the artist jack up the price on me.

12