A World of Pregnancy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first sculpted product I came to was a four-inch-long figure of my bump all by its lonesome. It captured both the shape and texture of my pregnant belly perfectly, smooth where appropriate and pockmarked everywhere else. I'll 100% be buying this one, I thought immediately. The other sculpture was roughly the same size but attempted to capture the entirety of my body. It was less precise in details than the bump alone was, but right on in the broader details of my shape. It was so front heavy due to the massive bump that it tilted over forward with the belly resting on the table's surface, a defect for which the artist apologized to me extensively. I found it pretty hilarious as well as accurate to the way my body feels, though, and I bought it without hesitation. It's my favorite of the lot.

This whole experience made me feel beautiful, worthy of having my body captured by such talented artists. It is a wonderful feeling I do my best to hold onto amidst the persistent, judging eyes of the general public. Fuck them all: artists find beauty in this body of mine. I'll treasure their work forever, I think.

Alex/Gretchen/Wes - 8 Months.

ALEX:

At 8 months pregnant with twins, I'm medically cleared to deliver. And I am absolutely ready for this pregnancy to end. I'm too fucking huge, too fucking cumbersome, too fucking heavy, and too fucking tired. I want these babies out, and I'll try whatever I can to speed the process. One way of doing so is apparently via orgasms. So, yeah, I'm going with that method.

Of course, I can no longer reach my pussy to help myself out in this regard. The sheer size and weight of my drooping belly makes lifting it away from my crotch a two-arm job, and I lack the third arm I'd need to rub one out once the belly is out of the way. Luckily, I have two committed romantic partners to help me out. And they both get off on my current unwieldiness, making them eager to help me overcome my body for the sake of climax.

I get off most intensely and efficiently via receiving oral; both Gretchen and Wes love providing this service. One of them has to shift my hanging gut away from my crotch while the other eats me out. We do this for hours each day; I hope beyond hope that each time I cum brings me closer to getting these babies out of me ASAP.

After a week or so of just about constant oral sex, my labor finally started. I can't be certain of whether the myriad orgasms sped the process or not, but at least we all feel like we did something to help my pitiful situation. I delivered the twins vaginally and without complication. They're healthy and beautiful and immediately beloved, but they will without question be my last.

I'm finished with pregnancy...for myself, anyway.

Gretchen/Wes - 9 Months. Alex - Retired.

GRETCHEN:

Alex has had their twins and is officially retired from the gestation game; Wes is too exhausted to do much of anything at this point. I, on the other hand, somehow find myself still very horny and energetic enough to do something about it. If I stand right behind one of our couches, I can rest my belly on the back edge of the furniture and just manage to reach down to my crotch to masturbate. It tires me out both from the hand business and the prolonged standing, but I'm thirsty enough to make it happen regularly nonetheless.

On the occasions when masturbation isn't cutting it, I pick up a few random guys from the mall. One won't do it: I need someone to hold my bump clear of my crotch while someone else fucks me. So I pick up two guys at a time, cruising the mall until I get unmistakably eye-fucked, rinsing and repeating. They take turns, one positioned to hold the bump while I stroke his cock to keep him hard, the other pounding away at my pussy. Then they switch positions. Both always cum on my belly, as I request. I tend to leave it up to them whether they rub it in, watch me rub it in, or just let it lay there in thin ropes or tear-shaped droplets, depending on the individual load.

This is the last time I'll be sporting a pregnant belly, I think. It'll be gone for good in just a few weeks. I'm very much enjoying indulging my wild hormones while I've got them, and I intend to do so right up until I give birth. God bless pregnancy.

Gretchen/Wes - Births. Alex - Retired (Happily).

WES:

I won Gretchen and my singleton pregnancy contest! She gave birth naturally five days ago; I had my C-section two days ago (and had my synthetic uterus removed at the same time). I lasted three more days than she did, and in the end my waist measured three more inches in circumference than hers. I'm very proud of myself, but my victory is bittersweet. The end of our contest means the end of our pregnancies, of course. And these pregnancies marked the ends of our gestational careers.

I'm glad to be done with the exhausting pregnancy, but at the same time feeling kinda down. Our throuple's collective string of pregnancies was positively epic; it had to end sometime, though.

GRETCHEN:

I started this marathon of pregnancies, and now we've all decided to end it. More than enough children have been produced. Our bodies have gone through more than enough punishment. It's time to move on.

But goddamn if I'm not gonna miss having a preggo in the house every day for the rest of my life. I'll just have to make due with picking one up for us all to play with once a week or so...

12