All Comments on 'A Would-be Aunt'

by rbrazel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Hollyweed6996Hollyweed6996over 2 years ago

I liked it, just wish it had a better ending. That is only my opinion. As i read the story, I was thinking ahead that she would become pregnant and they would be together till her passing. They would have had a daughter that looked exactly as her mother, Everytime he looked at his daughter he would see her mothers beautiful face. Ty for reading if you did.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Agree with others - sad ending and wish you would have taken it in another direction. That said, it was your universe to do as you wish and all of the story was believable. Couple minor editing misses - one was toward the end when Deidra was taking a shower and he took one in the "other" shower. She lived in a double wide, so unlikely it had 2 showers. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel that you had a need to reveal your feelings and this was an outlet. I had a similar experience and she passed recently. Thank you for sharing. I wish you well !

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

No complaints for the ending. It solved the need for any future chapters, closing out this story completely. Voted five stars it your story's quality in spite of few typos. Sorry but I pride myself on using a spell checker/grammar review routine. I will be checking for additional stories by in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
nice story

except for the anal crap...

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

Atmore, Alabama has no cool evenings in the summer.

PleochroicPleochroicover 2 years ago

that ending part gave me something...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrbrazel@rbrazel
Retired civil servant that enjoys writing short stories and putting them online.