A Would-be Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes...oh...oh," she moaned as I dilated her ass in hopes of fucking it later.

All sense of morality left me as the lust that had been pent up for over a week came out. I continued to eat pussy, savoring each lick and probe. I removed my fingers from her ass and proceeded to tongue fuck it one more time. Then I leaned back and jerked my tee shirt over my head before moving my mouth up her stomach and to her breast. I suckled each and then kissed her neck and finally her lips as the head of my dick found the wet opening to her vagina and started in. It was all I could do not to shove my dick all the way in but to savor each inch as I pushed in. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. As the final inch of my dick penetrated into her she moaned.

"You're bigger than I thought you would be," she said.

"Your pussy is more than I could ever hope for, wet, tight and very warm."

"I shouldn't let this happen, but it feels so good," she said.

I kissed her lips to shut her up and ground my pubic area into hers. The thrusting and intermittent grinding caused her to cum hard. She moaned loudly and her pussy began to throb, and it felt like her pussy was sucking my dick. A few more thrust and my climax was approaching fast. I wanted the warm wet feeling of her tight pussy to last longer but needed that release. My cock stiffened even more as my orgasm started.

The throbbing was intense as my balls released and I pumped cum into Dee's pussy. I pushed in as hard as I dared and shuddered as the throbbing continued longer than it ever had with anyone else. A sudden feeling of calm came over me as I spent the last of my orgasm.

I looked at Dee and she had her eyes closed and was breathing hard. I pulled part way out of her pussy and then went back in and she gave a little gasp. I repeated that several times and my dick didn't deflate too much. Taking a gamble that she meant what she said I pushed her legs up a little and I pulled my dick all the way out her pussy and took it in hand and moved the head to her rose bud of an ass hole. I rubbed the head of my cock around on her ass hole several times and then pushed gently. Her eyes came open and even though she seemed exhausted she put her heels on the cheeks of my ass and pulled me into her ass deeper. She relaxed her sphincter and allowed me to continue pushing my now stiffening dick into her warm tight ass. I only expected to put about half of my dick in her ass but when I stopped pushing she clamped down with her heels and forced me all the way in.

I kissed her lips and held my dick, balls deep in her ass for a moment before I started thrusting. I had very limited experience with anal sex, only once before had anyone offered her ass to me and then once I started in she pushed me out saying it hurt. Dee on the other hand had drawn me in and held me with her legs around me.

I began thrusting slowly, "I'm not hurting you am I?"

"No, it feels great, do it harder," she whispered to me.

I started with short thrust and progressed up until I was almost coming out completely then back in all the way. The feeling was phenomenal, smooth, warm and tight. My dick was fully hard and I was enjoying this almost as much as her pussy. She reached down between us on one of my outward thrust and began rubbing her clit. I kept up long slow thrust holding out as best as I could, I wanted it to last as long as possible. Dee had her eyes closed tight and was breathing very hard. I was sure she was about to go ballistic and cum big time.

A few more thrust and she cried out loud, "Oh..., oh... yes oh yes!"

"I'm about to cum," I said.

"Me too, oh oh, here I cum," she moaned.

Her ass clamped down on my dick and I was barely able to pull partway out for a final thrust, but that was all I needed to reach one of the best climaxes I have ever experienced and the first one with my dick in a beautiful woman's ass.

"My God Dee that was the greatest thing I have ever experienced."

She went completely limp and her ass began pushing my dick out. I ran to the bathroom and retrieved a wet wash cloth and towel. I think she literally passed out after that third or was it the fourth cum. I lost count of her orgasms but will never forget my two. I washed her pussy and ass with the warm wet cloth and placed the fresh towel between her legs. I picked her up as easily as a feather with the towel still between her legs I put her at the head of the bed with her head on the pillow and pulled a blanket over her. She drew up into the fetal position as I pushed the hair from her eyes and kissed her cheek and saying, "I love you."

I gathered my cloths and went out of her bedroom leaving the door open. I looked back and she was curled up under the blanket and I had to look twice to be sure she was alright. I had trouble believing that I had actually had sex with Deidra and I hoped that there would be no repercussions from what was the greatest fuck I had ever had.

It was after midnight so and I went to the main bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Still naked from the fabulous sex I saw the head of my dick was almost half again as big as it usually is due to being clamped in a tight ass and massaged vigorously by the sphincter. My hair was messed up and sweat beads were on my forehead so I took a warm shower.

While bathing I thought about what we had just done. I questioned whether our relationship will be the same after tonight and began to formulate arguments to support being Deidra's lover for the rest of my stay. I went to bed feeling more satisfied than I had felt in a long time.

Waking up I checked the time on the bedside clock and it was six thirty. Ignoring the hard on that I normally woke with I jumped out of bed, dressed in cargo shorts and a tee shirt and headed to the kitchen. I started a pot of coffee and mixed up a batch of pancake batter and started some bacon frying. By the time I had this done it was seven o'clock and I slipped down the hall and peeked into Deidra's bedroom.

She was beginning to stir and since it was Friday and she had to work. I quietly went back to the kitchen and prepared to cook breakfast for the both of us. Fifteen minutes later she came into the kitchen wearing a tan terry cloth bath robe, her hair only partly brushed and her makeup washed off. She sat on a stool on the opposite side of the breakfast bar from me and kind of glared at me as I retrieved her favorite coffee cup from the cabinet and filled it with coffee and added some creamer and slid it over to her. I wasn't sure what I should say, not being familiar with these type of situations

"Good morning," I said.

"Morning," she said as she looked me in the eye.

I started four pancakes, two for Dee and two for me, and felt brave enough to address the elephant in the room.

I swallowed hard and said in a low tone, "about last night."

"That should not have happened," she said emphasizing the word not.

There was a short pause and I flipped the pancakes and looked over at her and said, "I don't agree. It was the best night of my life so far."

"You're my sister's son, my Nephew."

Taking my time I put two pancakes on a plate along with three slices of bacon and set the plate in front of Dee. I did the same for myself and pulled a stool to the breakfast bar on the opposite side as Dee and sat down. I put syrup on my pancakes and nibbled on one of the bacon strips.

"Did we hurt anyone?" I said.

She started to say something but I cut her off saying.

"I don't have a girlfriend and you have been divorced for several years so we weren't unfaithful to anyone."

"Still," she said in a low tone.

"You told me some time ago that your Doctor said you couldn't get pregnant because of some medical reason, so that's not an issue and we are both free of any STD and most importantly we're both adults. I feel sure your social life has lagged due to taking care of Grandma and I sure needed what happened last night." I paused for a few seconds and then asked, "Did it feel good to you?"

She pushed the bacon around the pancakes for a few seconds before she spoke in a low tone, almost too low for me to hear, "Yes it did."

"Say again please."

Her voice went up several octaves as well as a little louder than normal.

"Yes, it was great, greater than I have ever had, I came more times in one night than ever, but still it shouldn't have happened!"

There was a short silence while I thought of what I wanted to say. I spoke softly saying, "I know you're not Mom's sister. Grandma told me when I asked about your and Mom's age difference... you needed it as much as I did. If you had said stop at any time you know I would've." I was desperate not wanting anything to hurt her, "I look at it like this; if you came home from your stressful job at the bank complaining of shoulders aching and I massaged them for you to help with the stiffness, that wouldn't be wrong. What we did last night was basically the same thing. As far as anyone finding out, you know I don't discuss my sex life with anyone so our mutual therapy will remain between us."

I paused, waiting for her to say something. She was looking at her plate and continued moving the bacon around on the plate, so I took that as a sign that she was thinking about my statement.

I put my elbows on the counter between us and leaned closer to her and said softly, "Deidra, no matter what you think or want, you are by far and away the best lover I have ever experienced and even if you tell me to go home now, I'll never forget last night. You have set a standard that I'm sure will never be met by any other woman. I would love to stay for the rest of the planned month and repeat last night as often as possible, or as often as you allow." Desperation brings out the philosopher in me.

She looked up and into my eyes, melting my heart, and grinned saying, "I have to admit it was the best sex I've ever had." She looked at clock on the stove and said, "I have to go to work. We'll discuss this in more detail this evening when I get home," she said taking a couple of bites from bacon and pancakes.

I believe the relief I felt was visible on my face, so I told her, "I promised Grandma I would drive her to the peach orchard over in Thompson. She wants to can some peaches and mentioned a cobbler," I said.

"I'll come to Mom's house when I get home and we can all have supper together," she said as she got up and headed to her room. "We'll talk more when I get home."

I cleaned up from breakfast and headed to Grandma's house. She was waiting for me so we headed to Thompson and a morning of picking peaches. Grandma was particular about which peaches I picked so I was up and down the ladder many times before we got our bushel basket full. Back to Grandma's it was a several hours of peeling and canning peaches plus preparing a peach cobbler to go with supper. Under Grandma's direction I prepared a roast and the fixings for supper. We called Deidra at work and told her to come straight to Grandma's for supper and be here by six o'clock.

Dee arrived just as I was putting the food on the table. She was smiling and kissed Grandma and me on the cheek and we all set down and had a good supper. When supper was done Dee and I cleaned up and joined Grandma on the front porch for some quality family time. After an hour or so Grandma headed for bed and Dee and I closed and locked Grandma's house and headed for Dee's place.

I hadn't brought up last night and was a little apprehensive until she hooked arms with me and said, "Davy, last night was the best sex I have ever had and I want you to stay for the rest of the planned visit. We may not do that every night but I defiantly want some more of it."

I held her arm tight to my side and said, "I'll take my queues from you. I'll only come to your bed when you invite me and I want you to let me know what pleases you in detail, it'll make me a better lover."

We went in and she reached up to kiss me saying, "I'm going to shower and head to bed earlier than normal. I'm kind of tired."

"All right, I'll fix breakfast for us in the morning. See you then."

I watched her walk down the hall to her bedroom and seeing her stirred my blood even though she was wearing business clothes. Her hips swayed giving her ass that come and kiss me appearance causing a hard on to develop in my cargo shorts. I went to my bedroom and got my sleeping shorts and a tee-shirt and went to the shower. I had fuzz from all those peaches and some peach juice on my cloths and arms. The warm water and thinking about Dee's ass made my dick start to stand up. I stroked it a few times then thought I should save it for when Dee did decide to have sex again. I watched some TV and went to bed shortly after midnight, only to lay awake thinking about the night before. I finally fell asleep around one o'clock and slept soundly until I was awakened by something shaking the bed. I saw the clock read three thirty and I heard a soft voice say, "Davy?"

"Deidra is something wrong, are you alright?"

"I was dreaming and woke up."

I rolled onto my side and faced the direction her voice came from. There was enough light from the bathroom night light to outline her shape. I pulled the cover on the bed back and said, "Get in."

I could make out her removing her bathrobe and tossing it to the chair. I felt the bed move as she slipped under the covers with me, and I reached to pull her close. Her breast pressed against my chest and I could feel her nipples harden as we made contact. She buried her face into my neck as I ran my hand down her back and over the smooth mound of her ass. My dick was growing as my hand reached the promise land of her pussy. She was already wet so her dream must have been a wet dream, and that made my dick throb as I pushed a finger into her vagina. She turned to my face and we kissed hungrily. She probed my lips with her tongue and I responded by sucking it deeper into my mouth.

Her hand went to the back of my head and pulled me harder to her lips. Our tongues danced with each other until she broke the kiss and said, "I didn't get to touch your cock last night," as she pulled away slightly and her hand went from the back of my neck and down my front until her warm soft hand pushed under the waistband of my sleeping shorts and gripped and squeezed my dick. She stroked it slowly and rubbed her thumb over the head. We continued kissing as I moved my finger in and out of her pussy; I shifted my hand so my thumb was rubbing on her ass hole, she had lubed it before she came to my bed and my thumb slipped easily in. She moaned as I massaged her vital parts and I moaned as she stroked my swollen dick. She broke our kiss and said softly, "I want to suck your cock", as she pushed my sleeping shorts down toward my knees. I helped get them off and I threw the covers down to the foot of the bed giving her unimpeded access to my dick. Getting onto her knees and leaning over me she kissed my nipples and continued kissing down my torso stopping long enough to stick her tongue in my belly button. She kissed the head of my dick and licked the underside slowly down to my balls which she took into her mouth. Using her thumb and index finger she circled the base of my dick and pointed it up and nibbled playfully at the head before taking almost my entire dick into her warm wet mouth causing me to inhale deeply and moan. There she sucked gently and used her tongue to push me closer to coming. I didn't think I could last much longer so I put my hands on her hips and pulled her into a sixty nine position so I could eat and enjoy her smooth, wet pussy. I pulled her hips down so I could lick and probed her pussy with my tongue. She responded by grinding her pussy into my face as I suckled and licked her clit and pushed my tongue into her vagina. I changed my position slightly and pushed her hips down so I could lick her ass hole and push my tongue into it. She had lubed herself with cherry flavored lubricant and that let me know she had thought about this before coming in here. My face was wet with her juices and my brain filled with the scent of her as she moaned her pleasure. We both reached the point where I had to put my dick into her inviting pussy. I pulled back from eating pussy and pushed her hips saying, "Please ride my dick, I need to be in you."

Pulling my dick from her mouth she said, "Gladly," as she turned around and aimed my dick at her luscious pussy. I couldn't help but moan aloud and she screamed, "Oh...oh...oh...yes," as her warm wet pussy engulfed my dick. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She eagerly accepted my tongue as she sucked her own juices off it.

"I love the taste of my own juice and the feel of your dick," she said as she began riding my cock. Only a minute of intense riding took place before I pushed up as hard as I could while I came. She reached her orgasm as I began pumping cum into her. She ground her pussy into me and as it milked the last drop from my cock.

Completely spent she rolled off of me and onto her side where we spooned with my front to her back. I kissed the back of her neck and rubbed her hip gently as I cuddled up to her. It only took about ten minutes until my dick began to harden up. I moved to a position to put it into her pussy and as it entered her she said, "My ass, I want you in my ass, I can cum again there."

I withdrew my dick and aimed it at her ass hole. She drew her knees up to her chest and spread her ass cheeks for me. The head of my dick pressed against her rosebud and I pushed gently. Her ass opened up and let me in as my dick head slipped past her sphincter and on into her warm rectum. The feeling was great, tight and slippery as I began to move in and out slowly. Her hips gyrated and her ass pushed back against me as I pushed forward. She moved her right hand down and vigorously massaged her clit while I trusted slowly in and out of her ass, almost pulling completely out and then pushing completely in.

She moaned, "Oh...oh... yes, go in as deep as you can. Harder, oh...oh I'm about to cum, harder!," she begged.

I picked up the pace of my thrusting, and the intensity of my pushing against her ass. I was afraid I might pull completely out and not get back in fast enough to please her and I might end up coming on the sheets instead of her ass.

"Push in, push in," she screamed at me as she climaxed and her ass hole began throbbing and milking my dick for all it's worth. I was breathing so hard I was hyperventilating as my dick pulsed and pumped the last drop of cum into her hungry ass.

We both were spent and relaxed like a deflated balloon. Her ass slowly relaxed and pushed my shrinking dick out. I set up and reached the covers and pulled them back up and over us. I snuggled up to her back and we both fell asleep as our sex organs began to settle down.

When I woke Deidra wasn't in the bed and the clock read eight o'clock. I got out of bed and slipped on my sleeping shorts and went to her bedroom. I was relieved to hear the shower going so I knew she was alright; so I showered quickly and went to get coffee and breakfast started. Afterwards we spent the rest of the morning with Grandma and after lunch she encouraged us to go and have a relaxing afternoon so Dee and I went to the movies. I can't really remember what we saw because my thoughts were on Dee's various parts that I loved to fondle and make love to. I know some might find the idea of anal sex repulsive but the way Dee and I did it, it was as natural as rain in spring and as beautiful.

Dee and I had five more nights of love making before it was time for me to leave for Texas and back to my old life. Each night seemed to be even better than the previous one but in reality they were much the same, but I can say Deidra climaxed more than once each night. I had no illusions about remaining here and being Dee's lover. I knew that this was a once in a lifetime event for a young man like myself and it would remain in my mind as the best experience of my life.