A Would-be Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last day of my stay I spent with Grandma. She handed me a check for a thousand dollars and of course I said, "Grandma you don't need to do this. You need your money now more than ever."

"Davy, I want to help you what little I can. You must do well in college and if this will help even a little I want you to have it. Now, go spend your last night here with Deidra and pack your things for your trip tomorrow, and remember I love you."

"I love you too Grandma," I said kissing her cheek.

I walked back to Deidra's slowly, stopping a couple of times to look back at Grandma's. I had a feeling that this would be my last time seeing her. I shook off that feeling and increased my pace to Dee's.

Even though it was summer it was getting dark because I'd lingered longer with Grandma than I intended. She was full of stories of her life from the past and told me some things about Mom that I had no idea about. Like Mom had a bit of a wild streak in her. She rebelled a little by dating some bad boys and drinking at parties and she even started smoking to show that she was an independent girl. This phase passed a couple of years before she met and married Dad so all turned out well.

When I opened the door at Deidra's and walked in the lights were subdued and the TV was off. Dee was sitting on the love seat listening to music and drinking a glass of wine.

"Well, you finally decide to show up on your last night here," she said holding the glass up in a salute.

I noticed she was wearing a very sheer teddy and had her bare legs crossed. I said, "I love what you're wearing. May I sit down?"

"Of course, here have a glass of wine."

We sipped the wine and I said, "I really don't want to leave in the morning."

"I know you don't, but you have a life to get back to," she looked directly into my eyes and said, "You and I being lovers for this month has been great but we both knew it was a temporary thing."

I finished my glass of wine and set the glass on the end table and stood up. We both knew what was going to happen now. I scooped her up in my arms, started down the hall to her bedroom and kissed her deeply savoring her tongue as I did so. I set her gently onto the bed and undressed. She removed her teddy but I pulled her panties off. I kissed her and started moving down savoring her breast and kissing every inch of her as I moved down her torso. When I reached her pussy she pulled her knees up and spread her legs giving me full access to her pussy and ass. I kissed, lick and probed her pussy and ass making her moan. When I was sure she was about to cum I pushed my tongue into her ass pushing her over the edge. She came almost violently as her ass pulled on my tongue and her pussy deposited large amounts of juice on my chin. I continued tongue fucking her until she begged me to fuck her pussy. I moved up her torso until I could kiss her and let her suck my tongue into her mouth. She moaned as I pushed the head of my dick into her pussy and then her heels were on my ass pushing me in completely. I began thrusting while we caressed each other's tongue. I slowed down and ground into her for a while she pressed hard against me. It was bliss as I approached a climax but she beat me too it screaming, "Oh...oh...oh harder I'm coming!"

I trusted harder and faster until I reached my own climax and injected a load of cum into her pussy that actually leaked out around my stiff cock. I held my cock in her pussy as I kissed her cheek, and lips. I moved my dick slowly in and out of her pussy several times before it began to soften but not deflate. I kept this up as she opened her eyes and said, "I want you in my ass one more time before you leave." I continued to move my cock part way out and then back into her pussy. I kept this up for several minutes kissing her breast alternately with her lips.

I pulled all the way out and reached down to move my dick to her ass but she reached down first and took my cock in her hand and guided it to her rose bud. I automatically pushed gently and her ass hole opened up and I started in. I knew how she liked it so I continued pushing my ever stiffening dick into her tight, smooth, warm ass. It felt wonderful as always, her sphincter clamped onto the base of my dick and held me tight. I began to pull back from that smooth tight hole slowly. When I was almost out I kissed her lips and while looking into her eyes pushed back in. Her heels pushed on my ass and her tongue probed my mouth. I took the hint and thrust in and out in increasing length and speed. Her fingers rubbed her clit furiously as she approached another climax and as I pushed in hard she came and so did I. I didn't think I had any cum left but she said, "I feel you're filling me up and it feels so good."

I continued to move my dick in and out of her ass for a minute or so and she finally pushed my softening dick out. I was spent so I pulled the blanket up to cover us and laid down next to her as she curled up and I pushed my stomach against her back. It was almost anticlimactic as she said, "I'm going to miss these wonderful nights."

"Me too."

We both fell asleep for a while. I woke and the clock showed it to be one o'clock in the morning. I picked up my cloths and went to my room and packed. I felt it would be better to leave now rather than wait and have a long good bye in the morning. I quietly left by the front door locking it behind me and got into my car and drove off toward the interstate. I would stop after sunrise and have some breakfast and get home around one or two in the afternoon.

After being home a few days I called Aunt Deidra to make sure there were no hard feelings about me leaving without waking her.

"Davy, there were no bad feeling; I understood exactly why you left so early. Something I forgot to tell you is I transferred enough money to your account to cover your living expenses for the rest of your college."

"Dee you didn't need to do that."

"I know, but that worthless ass hole of an ex-husband actually bought a winning ticket to the lottery before our divorce was final. My attorney found out about it and claimed half of it for me. The win wasn't the really big one but after taxes it was more than two million for me and since I work at a bank it was easy to find out your account and move some money into it."

I thanked her and we chatted for a few minutes. Later that day I checked my account and she was right I had enough to see me through my senior year.

I kept my job even though I didn't really need to until the fall semester began. While in school I dated a few girls and even had sex a few times but none came close to being as good as Dee.

Grandma died near the end of my first semester of my second year of college. We all met in Alabama and grieved together then went on with our lives. Unfortunately Deidra was diagnosed with breast cancer before I finished my third year of college. She fought it hard for three years before it got the best of her. She went through most of her savings getting treated before she died but she never lost hope. We all went to Alabama to bury her and finalize the will. She willed everything she had left plus her place as well as Grandma's old place to me. After everybody took something to remember them both by I sold everything off and banked the money. I didn't need a place or objects to remind me of Deidra. I went on to finish a master's degree and finally found a woman that could come close to Deidra as a lover. She was more than just a lover she was my best friend so I asked her to marry me and we have been happy for many years and have had two wonderful children and several grandchildren. I've never told her what Deidra was to me and I guess I never will.