A Wounded Dove Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I came with the releases of information and the schedule of interviews. You know we still have a project to finish."

"Yes we do; sorry for assuming this was a personal visit. I'll contact all the students and confirm the details."

"So I guess I'll see you when it is my turn," Brian said passing her the information and briefly holding her hand.

The interviews started a few days later and Katherine was busy, but excited to hear the responses from people. On Brian's day she could see how relaxed and prepared the people he chose were. There was a certain way they talked about the work that Brian did and how through collaboration they had seen changes in their lives. Later that week Brian received a call from Katherine.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of a call from you," Brian said seeing the caller ID.

"I am having a hell of a time editing these videos and putting them in the presentation with the slides you all did."

"Would you like my help? I'm still in the city."

"That would be great. I'll get some food delivered. I figure it's time I feed you for once."

"Sounds great, I'll see you in a few."

Brian made his way to her office and arrived to the aroma of Chinese food.

"I hope there are dumplings in one of those boxes?" he said.

"It wouldn't be a proper Chinese meal without them," she said with a smile.

"So show me where you are with the project," he said as they grabbed some food.

They ate and worked with Katherine showing him what she had done so far. Brian was able to help her trim the videos and make sure the sound was clear. Then he showed her how to embed them in the presentation. They sat back and clicked through the presentation and tested all the videos. "It looks amazing and it's done," Katherine said hugging Brian in her excitement. He held her a moment and kissed her, his hand finding her exposed leg. She got caught up in the moment and kissed him back, before breaking the embrace.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"We shouldn't be doing this here in my office, plus it's late," she replied.

"Well, at least let me walk you to the train, or maybe you prefer to take a cab."

"A cab sounds easier tonight and I would feel safer that way, so thank you."

He hailed her a cab and told her he would see her at the presentation in a couple of days. Brian then made his way to the station and back home. He realized that Katherine had strict lines between business and pleasure, so he would have to get her away from the university, if he wanted her to feel comfortable advancing their relationship.

In the cab Katherine calmed herself and wondered what she was so afraid of. There is obviously chemistry there, she thought to herself. Also while he is a student, he is not a child. He isn't that much younger than me, she reasoned. She went back and forth settling on her default boundary; they could explore a relationship, but not in her office or at university functions. They would do it in private and if it became something serious, he would graduate soon enough.

The days passed and it was time for the presentation and Brian showed up to the auditorium early.

"You're here early," Katherine commented.

"I want to make sure you are able to set up all the AV equipment and that it is working. It wouldn't be much of a presentation if our videos fail."

"So true, especially with how hard we worked the other night."

"About that.., "Brian started to say.

"This is not the time for that, but I do want to talk," Katherine said turning her attention back to the task at hand.

Brian helped her secure all the cords and got the laptop to recognize the projector. They tested a video and got the speakers working just as people started filing in. The other students came out from back stage and the faculty took their seats. The presentation began and the reactions seemed positive. At the end as the faculty left Katherine gathered all of the students around her. "I want us all to go out tonight and celebrate a job well done. I know we don't have the final word yet on what this project will become, but you all worked hard, so some drinks and appetizers on me." A place and time were chosen and the crowd dispersed.

Later that night the group made their way to the bar where they had planned to meet. Drinks were poured and people were eating and socializing. After a while Katherine caught everyone's attention.

"Since we are all hear now I wanted to thank all of you for your hard work. I also wanted to say that on the way here I got word that the program will continue," she said.

She went on to discuss how there would be details to figure out about funding, but that students who wanted to sign up again in the fall would receive a stipend. Everyone seemed happy with the outcome and many commented on how they wanted to sign up. The night progressed and people stayed a little while longer, and then started heading their separate ways. After the crowd died down Brian found Katherine.

"You must be happy about the outcome of the project," he said to her.

"I am, but you should be too. I think your dedication and ideas played a big role."

"I was happy to help and I plan to do it again. But how about I buy you a drink and we have that talk now?"

"That would be nice," she answered with a smile.

They sat and talked very openly about how they feel and the decisions they have been making.

"I understand your hesitancy around boundaries, but we are both adults here, so I don't see a real issue," Brian stated.

"I have been thinking about this recently. There are boundaries, but in the past I have let work and boundaries take over so much that it has harmed relationships and I don't want to do that."

"So what is your solution?" he asked.

"First of all I think we can have some fun tonight. We can see where this is going, but outside of the university, in private. When we are in class or working on projects it is strictly business," she said firmly, but affectionately.

"That is totally reasonable and I agree. So shall we get to that fun?" he asked.

"What did you have in mind?" She asked.

"How about we play a game of pool?"

They played and a game and went back and forth knocking balls in. Then they played another one and Katherine dominated, surprising Brian. He then walked over to the jukebox, dropped in some money and said:

"How about we dance?" As Latin music filled the air.

"I don't know how," Katherine said timidly.

"Lucky for you I learned a few moves during my time in the Peace Corp," he said.

He motioned her to come over and he took her hands in his. Brian moved with relative ease and carried Katherine through all of the motions. He twisted and twirled her and then a dip and a kiss at the end. The next song was slow and they swayed and talked.

"A few moves? You were being awful modest," Katherine commented.

"Well, I am not one for boasting, as I am sure you've figured out," Brian replied.

"And the way you moved me; I mean I didn't even have time to think," she said still amazed.

"That is the point. You don't think, you just dance," he said with a grin.

The music ended and Brian said:

"I feel like it's your turn to choose, so what do you want to do?"

"I'd like to go home," Katherine answered.

"I see, so should we get you a cab?"

"No it isn't far to my place, we can walk."

They walked and Brian offered Katherine his hand and she accepted. In a few short blocks they reached her building.

"I had a nice time tonight. I hope you did as well," Brian said as he leaned in to kiss her goodnight.

"Come upstairs with me," Katherine whispered after breaking the kiss.

"Are you sure?" Brian asked, wanting confirmation.

Katherine simply took his hand and led him inside, and up to her place without saying a word. They walked inside and Katherine put on some soft music and they danced slow, mostly kissing. Then Katherine said:

"I'm going to change into something more comfortable." "Come over here into the bedroom I'll be right out," she said a few minutes later.

"I see you have been thinking a lot about us," Brian commented.

"Why do you say that," she said coming out of the bathroom.

"Well I'm sure all these candles aren't always out and lit." "Wow you look stunning," Brian said seeing Katherine in her lingerie.

He looked her over and she was gorgeous. Her long legs ran up to her supple and slightly curvy body. Her breasts were ample, but not too big and the light from the candles gave her face a beautiful glow. He noticed a longing in her eyes and a slight trepidation in her body. He thought perhaps it had been some time since she had allowed herself to be exposed and vulnerable in this manner. He took off his shirt and walked over to her. Katherine placed her hands on his chest and looked into his eyes. She could see a sweet old soul in there and she started to relax. Brian kissed her forehead and then her cheek, her neck and then her lips. He wrapped his arms around her feeling the soft silk of her lingerie. He touched her breasts and Katherine quivered. She reached for his pants and released his belt watching them fall to the floor. She could see that his size was ample and she wondered how it would feel once it was inside of her. Katherine lay back on the bed and motioned for Brian to follow. He laid above her, kissing her and then removed the lingerie from her shoulders. He gently rubbed her breasts and sucked on her nipples. Katherine moaned in pleasure. Brian let his hands reach down and run up her legs to her wet pussy. He inserted some fingers and started pumping them. He also gently rubbed her clit with his other hand. Katherine let the sensations fill her body, reminded of how much she had missed them. Brian then pulled the lingerie off completely and got a good look at her stellar body. Then Brian kissed all the way down her body and focused on her pussy and clit. He skillfully licked her staying tuned to her body's cues. After a while Brian felt that Katherine was nearing her release. Katherine felt the sensations in her body getting stronger. The waves of pleasure built up inside of her as her body stiffened. She got lost in it all and with her hands on his head, buried Brian's face into her clit, as she screamed out in ecstasy.

Seeing her pleasure and readiness Brian slipped himself inside of her quickly. Katherine gasped at the feeling of his stiff cock. He gently moved up and down kissing her and paying special attention to her sensitive nipples. Brian could hardly imagine that this moment was happening. He had thought about it ever since the first time he met Katherine, but he wasn't sure it would be possible. Brian started to move a bit faster and deeper. He kept kissing her and looking deep into her eyes with an admiration that made Katherine melt. She clasped her arms around his back pulling him into her. She loved the feeling of their bodies so intertwined as if they were one. Brian felt himself building up to his release. He pushed himself deep into Katherine's tight and wet pussy moving with some speed now. Soon enough the heat rose in him and burst out as he sunk down on the bed beside her.

They lay there curled up with each other for a while enjoying the peaceful moment.

"I suppose I should get going as I have a train to catch," Brian said.

"Stay with me, it's late and you don't need to be out there," Katherine commented.

"Are you sure you are ready for that?" He asked.

"I want to be wrapped up in you all night," she said nestling herself against his chest.

"I won't argue with that," he said kissing her neck and wrapping his arms around her.

After that night their relationship continued to progress. They were still busy people, but they made sure to get together once or twice a week for dinner and a chance to be intimate. They explored each other's bodies and desires. Katherine tasted Brian for the first time the second time they were together. He had been surprised when she went from gently stroking his cock to practically swallowing it. She had sucked up and down slow at first as if to judge its size and to see how much she could fit in her mouth. Sometimes Katherine liked to take charge and other times she preferred to be taken her face buried in the pillow as Brian pushed himself inside of her from behind.

Some time passed and then Brian received the invitation for a fall wedding. "She's finally getting her happy ending," he thought with a smile. Brian was excited for Jen and happy that he could bring Katherine with him. He asked her if she would like to attend the wedding of an old friend and she said it sounded like fun. Brian knew that Jen had not invited his parents, but he thought having Katherine meet Jen and Melissa would be a good start. If that went well then meeting the parents could come sometime after.

Time passed and soon enough the wedding was upon them. Brian had not spoken to Jen at all recently, but could tell from social media that she had been busy planning her special day. He knew she deserved this and was looking forward to sharing the experience with her. Brian picked out a very nice suit. He thought about a tuxedo so he could look super sharp next to Katherine, but he wasn't part of the wedding party, so he thought that might be odd.

"What do I need to wear to this wedding," Katherine asked one night over dinner.

"I imagine it will be formal, but not over the top. Jen's not like that," Brian answered.

"Oh so this is a woman friend?" she asked with an inquisitive look.

"Yes, I have known Jen for years. Use to be good friends with her son."

"Use to? And now an invite to his mother's wedding?"

"It is actually quite stupid why her son and I aren't friends now. It was also so long ago and not worth mentioning." "It wasn't until I became an adult and my friend Melissa started working for the family, that Jen and I developed a friendship."

"I see. So just a friend," she said, knowing she would assess that for herself when she met this woman.

For the first time Brian invited Katherine to stay at his place the night before the wedding. Getting out of the city took time and they were closer at his place. It was a little odd for him at first with all the memories he had shared there with Jen. However, this was a new beginning and Brian knew he was ready. Katherine had chosen a beautiful fall colored dress with hints of color. It hugged her at the top and flowed at the bottom; just the right mixture of elegant and sexy. "Simply amazing," Brian said taking her hand and walking her to the car. Brian felt like he was sneaking into his hometown hoping his parents didn't know he was coming. Jen had chosen to have the wedding at this venue on top of a hill with gorgeous views of the Hudson River and rolling hills. They parked the car and headed toward the crowd.

"Brian!" Melissa called with a wave.

"Hey Melissa," he said hugging her. "This is Katherine," he said and they shook hands.

"So this is the mystery woman you have been so hush, hush about," Melissa commented.

"And you must be the best friend; I have heard some stories," Katherine said.

"Yep and this is Chris, my boyfriend," Melissa said.

"Hey Chris, good to see you man, and don't think we're ignoring you. It is just that Melissa and I were not sure we would ever see this day," Brian said.

"That is so true! But she seems really happy," Melissa commented.

They all made their way closer and found some seats. Soon enough the music started and everyone stood up. Jen came walking down the aisle with one of her sons, as her parents had passed some years ago. Brian smiled to see her looking so beautiful and full of life in a flowing white dress. She had this glow about her that spoke of how magical this day was for her. As she passed by Brian she made eye contact briefly and gave him a nod. Brian nodded back, keeping it discrete, but knowing it would not go unnoticed by Katherine. The ceremony was touching and everyone could see that Jen and Greg loved each other. When the bride and groom kissed Brian looked at Melissa and saw her tearing up. They both knew this was a long time in coming for Jen and those days of witnessing fights with Scott seemed like forever ago.

During the reception the drinks flowed and the food was delicious. Katherine and Brian danced together and as part of the larger group. Some of Jen's friends that Brian had known from those dinner parties came up and said hello and made brief conversation about life. Then Jen came over.

"Brian, glad you made it, and with a plus one I see," Jen said.

"Glad to be here. This is Katherine."

"I'm glad you are here also. Brian is one of the good ones. Glad he has found someone," Jen said.

"Yeah he is a great guy. He keeps on surprising me," Katherine commented.

"May I have a dance for old time sakes?" Jen asked.

"If it's ok with Katherine," he answered.

"Go ahead," she said not wanting to mess with Jen's special day.

Jen and Brian danced and talked. She confirmed how happy she was on this day.

"I don't know if I would be here today, if not for you," she said.

"You deserve this Jen and I only helped you to see the beauty and worth that was always there," he replied.

"And look at you and Katherine. She seems just as beautiful and formidable as you described."

"That she is and I know I will have to stay on my game, if I want this one to last."

As they danced Katherine watched and chatted with Melissa.

"So those two are quite close," Katherine commented.

"Yes they are. Well we all are. The three of us that is," Melissa commented.

"For many years from what I understand?" Katherine questioned.

"More or less; there were a few years when the two of them didn't talk," Melissa said.

"What was that about?" Katherine asked; her curiosity peaked.

"Honestly I don't know. Even though Brian and I have been friends since we were kids, he doesn't tell me everything. It's always been that way, just kept somethings to himself."

"And yet here they are, so obviously something changed," Katherine said trying to understand and size up this relationship.

"Brian said they reconnected last year sometime. I think it had something to do with the fact that he found out Jen got divorced. Her ex could be an asshole sometimes. We always hoped she would leave him."

"Very interesting," Katherine said getting the impression that there was a bigger story, but seeing that Jen had just vowed to love this man named Greg, that it wasn't worth dwelling on.

As they were wrapping up the dance Jen commented to Brian:

"You know that Katherine is watching us now."

"Of course she is and she is also getting the 411 from Melissa, I'm sure," Brian said with a chuckle.

"Do you think she suspects anything about our relationship?"

"She definitely knows there was something there. It is part of her job as a therapist. But this is your wedding day Jen, so she isn't worried."

"Of course, you're right. I just would hate to cause friction."

Brian returned to Katherine and Jen found Greg as it was time to cut the cake. Everyone laughed as the two of them smeared cake on each other's faces. There was a little more dancing and then the night started to wind down.

"Maybe you're ready to head out?" Brian asked Katherine.

"Yes I think so," she said kissing him softly and letting him know she had plans.

They started saying their goodbyes to different people.

"It was so nice meeting you," Melissa said to Katherine.

"Same here," Katherine said.

"We should all go out sometime," Brian suggested.

"For sure," Melissa said.

Then they found Jen and Greg and wished them well.

"So happy for you too," Brian said, shaking Greg's hand and giving Jen a hug.

"Enjoy the rest of your special night," Katherine said.

They made their way back to the car and to Brian's apartment. With the romantic vibe of the evening still lingering they made love. They took their time kissing and exploring each other's bodies. They rocked back and forth building up the sensations inside of them until they burst out in their releases. As they slept wrapped up in each other Brian knew that he could build a life with this woman. Katherine was thinking that maybe he was worth keeping around and that this time she would make her personal life a priority. After that night Brian and Jen didn't really see much of each other. It was for the best as they had their own lives and loves now. However, they did carry with them the memories of the time they shared.