A Writer's Frustration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayKenway
JayKenway
162 Followers

He was in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal as he sat on one of the stools by the island bench. His eyes widened when he saw her. Katie wasn't wearing a bra under the loose top she wore and his eyes glued immediately to her chest. She smiled as she walked over to the bench and lent forward on her forearms, her top drooping low so he could get a good view. "So what's for breakfast, little bro," she purred.

Jason gulped visibly and tried with all his might to maintain eye contact. "Umm, well I was just having some cereal, but I ate the last of it."

"That's okay," Katie said, "I think I'll just have some juice anyway." She turned away from him and reached up to get a glass from the cupboard. She knew that her top was pulled up by this and was glad to hear a soft gasp from Jason. Once she had gotten the juice from the fridge she turned back around, just in time to see his eyes dart quickly away.

Katie poured herself a glass of the orange juice. Jason was finding the bottom of his cereal bowl very interesting and she smirked as she realised the power she had over him. "So I was thinking that since Mom left for her conference that maybe we she go out for dinner tonight. There's that new chicken wing place that I want to try out. My treat."

Jason perked up at this idea. "Yeah, I've been wanting to try that out," he said. "What time were you thinking?"

"I don't know, maybe 6:30, 7. Does that sound okay?"

"That sounds really good." Jason awkwardly got up and walked around the bench to put his bowl in the sink. Katie was glowing inwardly. Of course she knew he had a boner, but just the way that he was so determined to hide it made her want to laugh. For someone who so clearly wanted to have sex with his sister, he was only shooting himself in the foot by being like this when she had obviously put herself on presentation for him. But maybe she just wasn't making it as obvious as she thought.

"Well if you don't have anything planned, come hang by the pool with me. It'll be good to have the company. I'll let you know when I'm ready." Jason just nodded and quickly ran upstairs. Probably to jerk off, Katie thought. That definitely got her excited and felt a pulsing surge rush through her pussy. She shivered and stopped a moment before going upstairs herself.

Once Katie was in her room, she set about changing into her bikini. She got it out of her drawers, relishing the feeling of the fabric on her fingers. Pulling off her top, she glanced at her reflection in the full length mirror on her wardrobe door. She was proud of the her flat stomach that she worked hard to maintain. Her breasts were a perky C cup that were on the larger side. She wrapped the bikini top around her waist and tied up the string before swinging it around and looping it over her head. Her boobs filled it nicely and she made sure to even out the edges.

She pulled off her panties and slid on the bikini bottoms that were also nice and tight, accentuating the curves of her ass. Looking once more in the mirror to check that she was at her sexiest, Katie was satisfied. The yellow of the bikini matched well with her tan skin. Grabbing a magazine of her bed, she left the room.

Slowly so she didn't alert him, Katie inched toward Jason's room across the hall. She put her ear to the door and heard the strained breathing of her brother. If she didn't know any better, she'd burst into the room to see if he was okay. But she did know better and knew that right now he would be remembering his view of her tits So much that all his other senses would be at a disadvantage. Katie heard his breathing quicken and guessed that he would probably be on the verge of cumming.

It was at that moment that she knocked on the door. "Jason?" she said. From in the room, she heard Jason stop for a moment and the movement of sheets as though he thought she would burst in and catch him in the act. "I'm going down to the pool know if you want to come." She left that last word linger for the longest time.

"Um yeah, I'll be down in a sec. I just need to find my board shorts," came Jason's strained reply. She wondered if he would finish the job or if she ruined it for him. I probably helped it, she thought, I'm surprised I didn't already hear him pop off.

Katie walked down to the pool, grabbing a towel from the laundry as she passed it. The sun had already made the tiles around the pool warm. She lay her towel out on a deckchair and went to the shelf where they kept the mosquito repellent and sunscreen. Grabbing a bottle of tanning lotion, she thought of a great way to start the seduction of her brother. She went back to the chair and lay down.

A couple of minutes later, Jason came outside tying up his board shorts. Katie knew that the spot that she had chosen to sit was in full view of her her brother's window. It must have been to much for him to manage, seeing her on display as she was. "Say Jace, before you get in for a swim, I was wondering if you could put this lotion on my back." Jason came over and dropped his towel on the tiles next to her chair and she rolled over on to her stomach.

Jason got to his knees and Katie handed him the bottle of tanning lotion. He squeezed some onto his hand as she undid the string of her bikini top. "Uh, what are you doing?" he asked in mild amazement.

"You don't expect me to have a weird tanline, do you? Make sure you get it all over," she replied. Jason awkwardly accepted that explanation and started rubbing the lotion over the centre of his sister's back. Katie's muscles tensed as the coolness hit her back. "Oooh," she cooed.

"Is everything okay?" Jason asked, stopping for a moment.

"Yeah, it was just a little cool. Don't stop though." Back to work he went, moving his hands up and down her back, making sure he didn't miss any spots. "Can you do my sides as well?" she asked. Jason awkwardly moved his hands to either sides of her lower body, but was hesitant to move further up. Katie knew that her boobs were spilling out on either side of her body and that he would touch them if he did. "Come on just a touch more, you don't want me to get burnt," she pouted.

Tentatively Jason slid his hands further up his sister's torso so that his fingertips were brushing her breasts. She could tell by the way he was shifting his legs that Jason was probably sporting a huge erection right now. If he had cum just before coming down to the pool, she was impressed. If he hadn't, this must be torture for him. "Okay, I think that'll do," she said, "thanks a lot."

"That's okay," he replied. He quickly got up and dived into the pool. He probably needs the cold water to distract him from his boner, thought Katie. She lay on her stomach for a while, still reading her magazine and enjoying the sun.

After what seemed like an eternity, she realised that Jason was sitting in the pool not doing a thing. "Are you doing okay in there," she called over her shoulder. She was facing away from him, but could feel his eyes staring at her yellow bikini-clad ass.

"I'm just enjoying the cool water," he said. Katie picked up the subtext, I'm still hard and this isn't helping as much as I thought it would.

"I'm pretty hot myself, I think I'll join you." She sat up and tied her bikini back up. Quickly she jumped into the pool next to him with a squeal of delight. As she came back up out of the water, Katie wiped the hair from her eyes and giggled. As she and Jason locked eyes, she saw glint of restrained desire in them. By that night, she hoped that desire and lust that he was keeping inside would be unleashed on her.

But as soon as she saw it, it was gone and Jason was getting out of the pool. "Hey, where are you going? I just got in."

"I'm getting cold," he said with a smile. "We'll swim together later." As he was drying his face and hair, Katie saw the outline of his cock as his swimsuit clung to his leg. She was impressed when she had felt it against her leg last night, but even more impressed now that she could visualise it too.

Katie realised that she wasn't going to be able to keep her brother from jerking off. He'd probably keep finding excuses not to be around. She just hoped he didn't tucker himself out. She wanted to have some cum left for her when they got together tonight. She spent the rest of the day lazing around on the couch, watching whatever random stuff she could find on Netflix.

As the time drew closer for the two siblings to go out that night, Katie went up to her room to decide what she was going to wear that night. She picked out a pair of denim short shorts that she knew would drive her brother crazy, as well as low cut tank top which she paired with a bra that would make her cleavage pop. She had second thoughts about picking out a pair of sexy lace panties and decided to go commando.

When Jason saw her it was almost as if he was doing his best impression of the Tex Avery wolf. Katie was incredibly flattered as his eyes traced every curve of her body. Was this how he looked at her every time she made herself look sexy? Until yesterday she wouldn't have thought so. But he probably did.

Jason quickly composed himself. "I guess we're both all ready to go," he said. On the way to the restaurant, they both sat in awkward silence as the radio played. Katie wasn't sure, but she felt as he knew she was up to something. She knew he was right, but it wasn't like it was a bad thing.

When they got to the restaurant, they chose a picnic table on the deck out front and Katie went in to order them some wings and beers. Bringing the beers and order number back, she took a seat and handed him a beer. Jason gladly took it and had a swig. It wasn't long before two baskets of chicken wings were brought to the table and they dug in.

"I wanted to give you some advice about the story you wrote," said Katie casually. Jason was midway through taking a gulp of his beer and almost choked on it. "It's okay, I wasn't creeped out by it. I was actually surprised at how much it turned me on. And then a little confused, but I'm cool with the idea now."

"You are?" Jason asked shyly. She nodded and had a sip of her beer. She could see that he was emboldened by her revelation. "So what's the advice you'd give me?" Katie was glad he didn't go all pervy.

"Well for one, you tend to get to the sex stuff rather quickly. Audiences like to be teased with hints and innuendo of what's going to happen. Like give them a climax and then snatch it away from them. That way you can drag it out for longer."

"I'm guessing you saw the comments then?"

"I did. So many people loved it. Sure there were a few who were like 'we want more of this or that', but just stick to what you feel like you're strongest at. I would suggest that you vary the plots a bit more. I mean, look at today. I gave you a perfect plot to write. All that stuff by the pool..."

"You were doing that on purpose?"

"Uh, yeah, dummy. Would I have ever let you peek at my tits in the past? Let alone be cool with you touching them? I was trying so hard to not roll over and make you rub lotion on them." Jason's jaw dropped.

"What!?" he blurted out loud.

"Keep your voice down. You don't think I didn't touch myself as I was reading your story? It was so hot. Who knew my little brother had such a dirty mind." Katie's pussy was throbbing as she opened up to him. She could only imagine what his cock was doing. "What do you say we get out of here and go find the ending to this story that I've set up for you?"

They quickly got up from their table and made their way to the car. It was so hard for the both of them not to tear out of the place like crazed maniacs. The car ride seemed like a blur. Katie's heart was pounding in her chest. Just a day ago she wouldn't have considered this in the slightest, but she was moments away from finally having sex with her younger brother. Jason seemed to have gotten over the hurdle that there was nothing wrong with being sexually attracted his sister, so he was raring to go.

They had barely made it into the living room before the siblings were all over each other. Their tongues danced and their hands explored and groped their bodies. Katie moaned deeply as she felt his hands grab her ass and squeeze it hard. When they separated, she saw the same desire for her she had seen earlier in the pool, but it was untethered. She stepped back and took off her tank top and bra to reveal her breasts. Jason stared in wonder as he reached out and felt the soft flesh of one in his hand.

He wasn't given much time before Katie pushed him down on the sofa and started to undo the pair of shorts that he was wearing. She shimmied them down and her attention was drawn to the thick bulge of his cock through his underwear. She rubbed it up and down with the palm of her hand, watching as Jason melted back into the couch. Slowly she pulled down his underwear and was surprised at the thickness of her brother's cock. Taking it in her hand she licked along its length, revelling in the gasp that he let out as she did so.

Pulling back the foreskin, Katie took the head of his cock in her mouth and began to suck. She used her tongue to swirl around the head, which made Jason moan some more. Reading this as approval of her technique, she began taking more of his cock into mouth. Jason's hands were slowly reaching up to hold her head, but she could tell that he was unsure of himself. Katie popped his cock out of her mouth, "It's okay. You can guide me if you want. This is all about you."

Once more she was sucking on his cock when she felt a hand on the top of her head and he was pushing her further down. She relaxed her throat and let him slide up inside her. Her eyes watered as she reached the base. Now she was glad that his cock wasn't super long, but the thickness made her lips stretch around it. Jason let go when she started to gag and she came up with saliva dripping from her mouth and tears streaming down her eyes.

"Now for something I know you'll love," Katie said, letting the saliva drip down on to her tits. She got up on her knees and pushed her chest between his thighs. Grabbing his cock, she slapped it against one of her sensitive nipples, feeling an electric shock zap across her chest. She slipped it snugly between her tits and started to move them up and down on either side of his cock, giving him an amazing titfuck. Each time the head popped out of the top of her cleavage she gave it a little kiss.

For his part, Jason sat sprawled out on the couch moaning at the pleasure overload he was experiencing. Not only did it feel like nothing he had ever tried with a girl, the fact that it was his sister doing it to him was pushing him closer to the edge quicker than had ever happened before. "Slow down," he moaned, expecting Katie to pace herself. Instead she stopped all together, leaving his cock sat between her nice warm tits.

"Oh, I don't want you to cum just yet if you're close. We need to do that together." Standing up, she turned around and pulled down her shorts, making sure Jason could see how wet her pussy was. Juices had pooled inside the shorts and he could see how big the wet spot was. But even more alluring was the sight of her pussy, which had already started to spread in its arousal.

Katie turned back around to face him and stood confidently over him, hands on her hips. He didn't get much of a chance to take this view in before she climbed upon him, straddling his waist. His cock sat perfectly in line with her pussy and she could feel its pulses and twitches matching the dull aching from her pussy. It was as if the two organs sensed the closeness to the other and longed to be joined.

Katie looked lovingly down into her younger brother's eyes, planting a tender kiss on his lips. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

She nodded and replied, "I've wanted to do this all day." Again they kissed and she lifted up her hips and she grabbed his throbbing cock in her hand. There was no need to seek further permission as she directed his cock to her pussy. She lowered herself, feeling his cock fill her wanting canal. Together they groaned in ecstasy and interlaced the fingers of their hands. To be joined as they were was better than either of them could fathom. Katie sat there for a moment, getting used to width of his pulsing cock, letting the muscles in her channel give it a squeeze before moving. She slid upwards on it, feeling resistance as her tightness held tight.

As she got used to having her pussy stretched out by his cock, Katie began to bounce up and down. She pulled his hands up to her breasts and motioned for him to squeeze them. She held his hands over them as he did and enjoyed the electricity of their connection. Soon she was grinding her hips on his cock, its entire length inside her. The thrill of the taboo was ebbing and flowing as every so often she would remember on whose cock she was riding and her pussy would clamp hard around his dick.

Before long the two were slick with sweat and with great reluctance, Katie popped his cock out from her pussy. Jason looked up into her eyes with dismay, but she reassured him by saying, "It's my turn to lie down."

Jason got up from his position on the couch and waited until she got into a position where she was comfortable. His cock bobbed in the cool air of the room and he knew how right it felt to have his cock inside his sister's pussy. When she was ready, laying lengthways on the couch, he positioned himself in a way that would suit them both comfortably. She grinned as she felt his length inside her and gasped as he frantically began fucking her.

The motions soon replaced the emptiness of her cunt she had felt moments before. Her arousal was building once more and she loved the pressure of Jason's body on her. As her climax was building, she wrapped her legs around his waist and thrust her hips to meet his own. In the low lamplight of room, the siblings looked longingly into each others eyes. Jason's cock pulsed and stiffened as he thrusted and Katie heard the familiar sound of his quickening breath.

"I'm close," he breathed and nestled his head into her shoulder. Katie kissed his neck and squeezed his cock with her pussy, making sure each thrust milked his cock. Soon the enjoyment was too much and the tingling and heat washed over her body. She closed her eyes as the waves crashed inside her and she shuddered with a body wracking orgasm. She felt Jason thrust deep inside her one last time and the warm explosion of his cum deep inside.

Katie cried out as she felt her brother's pulsing cock spewed out the final drops of cum. He grunted into the couch next to her and she tried to stifle a laugh. As much has she loved him, it was pretty funny to hear his satisfied groans. She was glad that she had treated him to what he had lusted after for so long.

After a while, Jason popped his now soft cock out from inside her and she pouted at the emptiness. He laughed and kissed her on the nose. "I'm definitely going to have to use you as my muse from now on," he said and she laughed. "I just hope this isn't the only story I'm going to get to write about us."

"Well, if you play your cards right, there might be more adventures for us yet."

JayKenway
JayKenway
162 Followers
12