A Writer's Thoughts on Sex

Story Info
My stories are popular and hit readers instincts. How? Why?
4.2k words
4.68
3.1k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

My stories are very popular, so they must touch readers' erotic nature. Let me share my thoughts on human sexuality and the erotic writing about it.

My goal with each story is to transport a reader into lust. Stories are usually two pages, three max. This is just long enough to get aroused and masturbate to explosive orgasm or if a horny couple is reading, they fuck like nobody is watching.

In my mind, human mating rituals and its sex are wondrous, animal acts. Leonard Cohen had thousands of sex partners and wrote and sang about it reverently. His 'Hallelujah', one of the most popular songs in history, is about orgasms as spiritual acts.

As I share my thoughts on sex and the writing about it, I will 'let it all hang out' on the telling. I hope this article expands your thinking and heightens your future pleasure.

I totally believe SEX is a VERY strong instinct, stronger than we realize and so deep, like an iceberg, that we can't see what's happening below. Our species has been around for five million years while so many others have come and gone extinct. The key is that we have extremely strong instincts to procreate. When I see sex and mating rituals on animal nature shows, all types of living things have strong, inbuilt, instincts to procreate. They have no thought process. I must conclude that we humans have deep instinctive wiring as well.

There is a great cartoon where two small fish are swimming along and a big older fish swims towards them says, "Great water today." The two young fish say, "Yes, sir." But then later, look at each other and say, "What's water?" All this to say, we don't recognize our own instincts and simply can't. I just go by the resulting evidence. Does the Whooping Crane know why they jump up and down, whooping before mating? Does the Monarch butterfly, with a brain the size of the head of a pin, know why it flies a thousand miles to its small mating site? Salmon swim relentlessly back to their birthplace to mate and die. No. I believe we have an incredible number of mating instincts that we don't see. They just are. My stories are highly rated and must touch those instincts.

Orgasm releases a flood of endorphins in our brains. These are the same chemicals that drug addicts crave. Millions of years of evolution has built our brains to crave sex and in a final, lust-filled thrusting act deposit sperm into a fertile vagina. That is the scientific result that the survival of our species requires but the social leading up to planting the seed can be very interesting. The mating dance leading into a down and dirty lusty, carnal act, is what I have enjoyed in my sex life and what I put on paper for my readers. I write about both parties being adults, consenting and being fulfilled. The sexual instinct is wonderful when it brings people together to bond and care for each other. That is healthy sex of the type Leonard Cohen sings and writes poetry about.

We can gauge how powerful human mating instincts are by the illogical, sometimes nasty results. Anthony Weiner couldn't stop trolling young girls and showing his dick, even after he was criminally charged. Husbands with great wives and loving families can't stop chasing women, risking everything. Bill Cosby is a case of lust instincts run amuck. Rapists skulk in the night, risking a life in prison for a fuck. Jealousy leads to murder. On and on, we see the power of mating and sex. So much of it is inexplicable. Even on the female side, we see women stay with abusive men. This might be related to the Stockholm Effect instinct where the captured love their captors, inexplicitly. We see societies that treat women as chattel and the women collectively put up with it. DNA tests are showing a surprising number of offspring are not related to the man of the house but furtive sex outside the marriage. This can happen with even the most prudish, good wives who have had an inexplicable lapse of passion. Logic and instincts are often not aligned. Sex, the urge to procreate, is strong and too deep for us to know fully and smother.

I write about people, men and women, entering a sexual bubble where base instincts grip and lead to carnal lust. When we are in a sexual mating bubble, primitive instincts urge us on that when we look back later seem impossible. Instincts within that bubble are amazingly powerful and the shift from acting normal outside the bubble, to being an instinctive lusty, breeding human within it. This transformation is impossible for us to understand logically. That applies to both men and women. I find it erotic to write about this and it touches my fans' libidos too.

So many people, especially women are prudish around lust and the basic animal nature of the sex act. They exalt the dance of romance leading up to the fucking but recoil at their own animal natures of the final act. That is so sad. I love down and dirty, lusty sex with a woman that loves it too. Lying side-by-side and laughing in glee after a great fuck is a huge highlight of life.

Readers at Literotica like yourself, are blessed with the libido and desire to go into a sexual bubble as you read a story that fits your instincts. You swim in the pure sensual, sexuality of the fantasy world you inhabit in that bubble as you read. The saying goes, "Dance like no one is watching." I say masturbate like no one is watching and explode in an orgasm that loses your physical boundaries and connects you to the universe.

I truly feel sorry for sexually damaged folks who cannot give themselves over to the bubble. They continue to see and hear their surroundings instead of giving themselves over to their instincts. Oscar Wilde, the wonderful, lusty gay writer, once said that watching sex being done is incredibly funny. I agree. Watching a video clip of me pleasuring my dick would be a knee slapper for sure. But human procreation instincts keep us from looking objectively at what we are doing and move us into a sensuous bubble to kiss, lick nasty forbidden places, make animal noises, mount, be mounted, urge, swear, moan, beg, command, like no one is watching. Those unfortunate folks who cannot give themselves over to their instincts likely had bad experiences early in their sex life. Or they may have been shocked by how powerful the sexual instincts had them playing out the mating dance and recoil from the animal nature of it. Sex is an animal act and many people find their animal nature is somehow degrading, pity.

Looking back at a sexual experience, our brain desires to conceal our base nature when we were in the bubble. It's like when women say they forget the pain of childbirth. Our species needs to blank out our memories and just leave a big thirst, a need, an addiction to have another sexual experience. BTW, not me and I hope not you. I think animal, carnal lust is great and love swimming in it, writing and reading about it, generally making time for it. Good for you if you are on that journey with me.

This leads me to a sensitive woke topic of women remembering previous sexual contacts with a man as disgusting and sexually inappropriate or even criminal. I'm not saying the women aren't right in many or even most sexual assault cases. Men can be selfish brutes in their urge for sex. I do, however, believe many times the woman looks back and can't fathom how she felt instinctively when she was in a lust bubble in the past. She would think, "That's not me. He must have forced me to do all those disgusting things." Many women, unfortunately, view their animal sexual instincts as base and disgusting to the point of denying them.

There is a famous case in Canada where a young, attractive male host of a national TV program was charged with sexual offenses by several women. He was a lady's man with many lovers. Some laid belated, criminal charges when the Me-Too, woke era arrived. They said that years before, he physically overpowered them including wrapping his fingers around their necks, forcing them into sex acts they didn't want to perform. He admitted in court that he liked rough sex and said the women consented. He was found innocent because he had kept all email correspondence with the women accusers. They had emailed over the next days that they loved the hot sex and wanted to go out again. He was judged innocent by the courts, but the scandal cancelled in his career.

My stories revolve around celebrating normal people in erotic situations getting hornier and hornier to their own surprise, then entering a sex bubble where their instincts are unleashed in a moaning, licking, stimulating, fuck-fest with a glorious guilt-free orgasmic explosion followed by each rolling on the bed laughing in pure glee. Here are some of my personal themes. I write from both the perspective of a woman or a man. Sometimes, I write about the thoughts of both parties in the same story.

When people in my stories are in the mating dance, men are masculine and women feminine. That is the primal instincts to procreate at work. When I take the same story from the man's viewpoint and do another separate one from hers, I show the sexes thinking differently. Some stories have the man and woman's thoughts within the same story. What are the themes of their thoughts?

The Themes;

A great British writer once commented that two people having sex is hilarious to watch. It certainly is when the observer is not sexually aroused. But when one is inside a lust bubble, our sexual juices are being aroused. That is a different story (pardon the pun).

When we gradually enter a lust bubble, our focus rises towards the object of our desire. The sense of touch and smell is heightened. Our hands touch the mate's skin. Our bodies love to be stroked. The outside world goes away. The salmon swims upstream relentlessly. The rutting bull focuses on the cow in heat. The Whooping Cranes, whoop.

This constant theme of mine is a person going from a non-sexual frame of mind to finally a hot, lust-driven sexual being, needing to fuck, fuck hard and nasty. If I was a gynecologist looking at vaginas all day, I would not be aroused. But when I am in a sex, lust bubble, the sight of pussies and assholes gets me titanium hard. When, in real life, I'm in that bubble with a lusty woman looking at her naked crotch, that I know with certainty, I am soon to be balls deep in her amazing pussy, fucking with passion. When I'm looking at my preferred erotic pictures, I go into a lust bubble, my instincts kick in and I write about erotic adventures while jerking off. No doubt, I look ridiculous, but I don't give a fuck, because I am in my lust bubble and the world has gone away. I must be in a lust bubble when I write. Totally necessary. Sometimes, the next day, after a truly horny passage of a story is conceived the night before, I see huge amounts of spelling errors and half words on the page that are evidence of my lust-filled brain when typing. Often to get into a nice lust bubble to write, I reread one of my stories on Literotica. They all touch my carnal instincts and transport me.

As stated above, I love writing about a character getting aroused until they enter a sexual bubble as they move towards lust. I especially love having an innocent, prudish, less experienced people have a great, transformational sexual episode. They are surprised by their lustful passion. Recently divorced women who have only experience bad sex with their ex are often my characters. Young men and women with little and poor sexual experience who are wooed by older, expert lusty lovers to new heights of sensuality are often a theme. New people to sex clubs and mate swapping are in many stories. They get carried away among a sensual sea of couples fucking.

Men

Men are visual and when they are in the mating/fucking mode, focus on moving towards sex and eventually mounting and fucking the female human being target of their rising lust. They may be community leaders, church goers, fathers, hard workers, charitable, polite gentlemen outside the time leading up to the sexual mating game but when they sniff hot pussy availability, their alpha male nature bubbles up from the instinctual depths. In the animal world, witness stallions totally focusing on a mare in heat. They have a singular mission to mount and plant their sperm. This is evident across nature. It is obviously built into the human male animal nature too. The quest to partner up with a fertile woman, mount her, thrust with complete abandon, orgasm and fill her vagina with sperm is undeniable.

The woman before them goes from being a real person with a name, personality, family, a life, to a pure sex object to fuck, orgasm and plant their sperm. I love to write a slow, tantalizing buildup as a couple moves through the stages as the undercurrent of sexual energy builds. They may set a future date where first sex is agreed beforehand and anticipate the grand fuck much later. Their imaginations simmer for a few days and the woman might go out and get horny buying lingerie. She might shave her pussy. They meet and possibly sit on a sofa and start touching as they move into a sexual bubble. I have read successful male pick-up artists, touch a new woman often as they talk and this removes some instinctive barrier women have. The man takes control of the mating dance. He talks dirty and makes animal sounds as she moans at his intimate touching. The female is accepting, obviously aroused, readying herself for fucking. The man mounts his mate and the primal urge to thrust gets stronger and stronger. The instincts carry the male into being a fucking machine until he explodes inside of her ripe pussy, to further the species.

When my men take their softening dicks out of their mate's sperm-filled pussy, lay back and their heartbeat slows, they become real people again and look over at their mate as a real person too. Much of the last time period having sex was a blur but a wondrous, mind-blowing, exhilarating blur. They might laugh at the sheer joy of the experience and visualize the relationship continuing in future. They accept, in other words, the blind animal lust of their partner and bond with them.

The women that arouse my men (me) are never bimbos or sluts. To me, it is amazing and stimulating to look at attractive, every day women in my normal life and think they suck cock and get wet doing it. Let's face it, most women with normal libidos do oral in their private moments and beg for their partner to lick and fuck their hungry pussy. That is great. I admire women that do that. Bless you. I believe prudish women that don't suck dick are damaged creatures worthy of pity. They fight their base, animal nature and a normal need to be a great sex partner. I love licking, smelling and sucking pussy. I feel so in control as I play her crotch like a master musician. It makes me hard to lick her and then get super turned on as I mount up and fuck a fully aroused pussy with the woman attached to it, moaning in ecstasy.

So, my female characters are normal, attractive women. It is a big turn-on for me when I am in a sex club party room and a middle-aged attractive couple comes in where the woman is a nice looking, woman-next-door type that starts making out with her partner and is soon on her knees sucking his cock with relish. Then she joyously fucks with animal sounds from her throat as she orgasms. Then, sex bubble over, she dresses casually back to normal and leaves with her mate. Moral of the story; women like to have an erotic hot fuck, even the woman next door or on the subway across from you.

Women

Many of my female story characters are rather innocent sexually that are profoundly moved by my male character having them experience a new level of great sex. After their initiation to great sex, they crave for more and possibly becoming addicted to become hunters. Like any strong endorphin, pleasure drug, great sex with explosive orgasms can become addictive. Other woman characters may be recent divorcees getting back into the dating game, who only have had bad sex with their husband. They may be university students that have only had bad sex with young boyfriends. They may be older nerdy types who have been too busy studying to learn about sex. In a sexually charged atmosphere, these innocent or less experienced types may be surprised by their lusty instincts carrying them away into hot sex with a new alpha male.

My women like to be feminine. They prefer a man be masculine, virile and strong. This is the way of all species of life. Females are instinctively programmed to mate with strong, alpha males. This provides the best genes to further the species. We must accept that the human species is programmed the same. On the bell curve of sexuality there will be outliers at both ends. Some women might be tough Marine Sergeants. But I don't write about those folks. My women are always intelligent, curious, adults who enjoy being feminine.

My women often are surprised by their growing lust. They might say to themselves, as they slide towards sex, that their mothers or friends would never expect them to be doing whatever naughty thoughts they are thinking or erotic acts they are doing. These women have been taught sex is naughty but learn to crave it, down and dirty inside a sex bubble with a hot man. They always are consenting adults in the end.

Dancing is often in my stories. This offers intimate touching that starts innocently, then more and more naughty. Some alcohol is there to loosen morals but never drunk. Marijuana for the first time or with a mature woman, the first since university also reduces inhibitions to unleash hidden desires to offer a door into a lust bubble.

Some stories have innocent, nice girls out on a double date with their BFF who is a slut. My girl admires their BFF's ease around sexuality. Watching her girlfriend making out and fucking passionately, loosens her inhibitions to experience great, passionate sex too in a group setting.

Group sex is a real turn-on and I'm sure it's a built-in instinct to get aroused among people fucking. I've had many hot sex club experiences and write often about them. I might portray a woman as shy and new to the lifestyle but gets lusty as the atmosphere and touching tickles her libido.

I have a very popular series about a drug called SX69 that bonds a woman to a man. After taking the drug, she instantly craves and loves sex as well as enjoying being in a harem with other, like-minded woman bonded totally to the same alpha male. They are extremely happy with a great life. Outside of their enhanced sexuality and fraternity, they are normal strong intelligent women. I believe people crave having a simple, pleasurable life.

Some women characters of mine take control and they teach young, inexperienced men about great, lusty sex. They understand their power to attract and bed a man of their desire. But as these young men get extremely horny, the men take control as they near orgasmic release. The woman joyously receives the alpha male energy and his sperm. The strong male -- feminine woman dynamic culminates.

My personal biases;

I'm a mature male who has enjoyed plenty of great and less great sex. I want my partner to have great sex. It turns me on to see a woman I'm fucking or licking, in rising lust as she then has an earth-shattering orgasm. That's why I have learned to give great cunnilingus. I love living with a woman and have been married four times. My current and hopefully last relationship is a match made in heaven.

I'm a strong believer in the equality of women outside the bedroom. My mother and sister were both strong, intelligent and accomplished individuals. But in the mating game, in my mind, the masculine and feminine play their instinctive roles. This is the dance that has our species surviving over five million years.

I don't get sexually aroused by children, full stop. Pubic hair turns me on much more than clean shaven pussy and this likely means I'm attracted to mature women. Beautiful, young adult women can be interesting but lusty, mature women are the best. Let's put it this way, if you dance the tango with a young, beautiful beginner it's wonderful eye candy and touching her young body revs up your libido. But then the clumsiness of her dancing takes away from the experience. On the other hand, a tango dance with an experienced, mature dancer dressed sexily to please, is like enfolding yourself in a bubble of sensuality with just you and her moving, floating together, hips and thighs touching rhythmically, in all the right places. She is attentive to any lead you give her and twirls when you indicate, twirl. When the song ends, you stand with her waiting for the next song to start with your heart racing. You get the picture.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers
12