A Writer's Thoughts on Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm into straight, basic sex where all participants get their lust on, but I don't condemn any practice between consenting adults. My worst, dry fuck ever was with the most beautiful girl I have been with. On the other hand, I had a mind-blowing orgasm with a morbidly obese woman who insisted I fuck her in her ass until she came in a hail of farting, orgasmic, anal spasms around my cock. She was happy and so was I.

Other authors can write about their personal, erotic, lust bubbles. I truly wish I had a gay or even a bisexual element to my nature but don't. Woody Allen once said a bisexual person has twice the chance of having a date on Saturday. But then, I do write often graphically from a woman's viewpoint on sucking cock. There we go again, possibly exposing a hidden gay instinct, this time in me. Who knows?

How I write;

My stories are short. Just long enough to read and masturbate to orgasm in a short time. They are designed to move the reader into a lust bubble along with a story setup and hot accompanying characters. I don't want to write a novel. The lovers in the story within their sex bubble start getting their sex on. The sex gets hotter and more graphic until there are powerful orgasms all around including the reader.

I cannot write an erotic story unless I am also horny inside my own lust bubble. I must feel it. To start, I look at erotic photos, slowly raising the lust bar. First ones of clothed, attractive women, then maybe bikini shots, to sexy topless, to bare bums. I start to write when I feel the lust rising and the words flowing naturally. When the lusty feeling starts to fade as I type, I go back and possibly up the ante to pussy or cocksucking photos before writing some more. By this time, I'm typing with my right hand and pleasuring myself with the other. This is when the words just flow out of me onto the page. The hornier I get, the better the prose. I speed up and have many typing errors which I don't correct in the heat of the moment. When I orgasm, I stop. The lust bubble pops, and I become an observer, not an instinctual player. Anything I write after that point is always bad. The next day, when I look over the pages with all the mistakes at the end, I smile and remember what was happening at the time. Correcting all the typing and grammar on that lusty part of the story often gets me into a lust bubble again and off I go. In fact, I don't go back to a story simply to correct the errors, I wait until I have time to write more. Fixing the lusty wording, gets me back in that exhilarating, sexual bubble again where I left off.

By the way, I consume my own stories, occasionally rereading them on Literotica. They turn me on. I sometimes then write a new chapter of a continuing storyline. Hey, mothers like their own cooking.

I hope you found this article interesting and helpful. Sex is good. Read it. Write it. Do it.

12