A Yacht Full of Women and I'm Naked

Story Info
Stranded naked and saved.
7.7k words
4.42
52.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CFNM in Croatia

A couple of years ago, I was with a group of Family and Friends in Italy on vacation. I was interested in going to Croatia, which is just a short hop across the Adriatic Sea from the East coast of Italy. But no one else wanted to go, so it was suggested that I just go by myself for a few days and the meet up with my group in Bari. The real reason I wanted to go to Croatia is that I heard there was an "unofficial" nude beach in Rovinj, and I love being naked in public. However, in my short 22 years on this earth, I had not had an opportunity to be naked in public much. Being from Arkansas, where there are no nudist parks or nude bathing of any kind, I had never gotten to live out my fantasies. So I told my family and friends I would meet them in 4 days and I booked the ferry from Venizia to Croatia and I made my way to Rovinj by bus. The trip was easy and uneventful.

I knew where the unofficial nude area was and there was a nice resort about 400 yards off the beach. The beach itself had a line of open air bars and restaurants right on the water, and kayaks and beach items for sale and rent.

I checked into the resort and got the smallest available room. I then walked down to the beach. It was toward evening but there were still many people out swimming and such. I noticed that some of the women were topless, but there were only a few people who were naked. They seemed very casual though.

So I decided to take a quick dip. I dropped my stuff at the water's edge and nervously took off my clothes. There were not many people near me but I was till nervous. Still determined, I ran to the water and spent a nice half hour in the warm sea.

Because of the tide and waves I had been kind of moved down the coast about 50 meters. And I ended up being close to a group of people standing in the water and talking and drinking. There were 4 women and two men, I would say in their late 30's or early 40's. They said something to me in French and smiled. I saId, in French, that I did not speak French and asked if they spoke English. They did not speak it that well, So I tried Spanish. I speak it fairly well as my grandmother was from Mexico. Evidently many French people learn some Spanish due the their proximity the Spain. So we struck up a conversation.

I was talking with one pretty woman named Marie mostly. Marie was brown of hair and eyes. She had a lovely smile and had that kind of milf quality that I find so attractive. And I have to admit that standing there in chest deep water and talking to a pretty French woman a bikini was really exciting.

After a time, Marie looked down for some reason, and because the sea was so clear, she could clearly see that I was naked. And she giggled. All the while, I was getting a boner.

"Why are you naked?" she asked quietly, so the others could not hear?

"I like to be naked. I understood its allowed on this beach?" I answered her.

"Well, its not unknown, but it is very rare. It is, strictly speaking, against the rules. So you are being rather naughty." She said in a scolding tone.

But then she laughed, catching my eye and winking. I smiled as well. And I moved a bit closer to her.

"I think you are being very brave to be naked out here where virtually everyone else is not." She said conspiratorially. "And maybe it's fun for you? A little dangerous and exciting?"

When she said this last, she looked down at my, now fully erect penis. I know I turned red at this and she laughed softly again.

Just then, crowd decided to go back in to one of the restaurants, so they called to Marie. I was hoping she would invite me, but I had only just net her. She did tell me she was glad to have met me. Then before she turned to swim back she touched me on my arm and told me she looked forward to seeing me again.

"Adios, mi lindo niño desnudo" she said out load (translates roughly into my cute naked boy) and so now they all knew I was naked, too.

I watched them swim back and make their way to the resort. I watched them as my hand went down to my erection and I started masturbating. As they walked up on shore I got to see Marie's body in her bikini. She was so beautiful. Curvy and feminine with a nearly perfect, slightly large round ass. Looking at that ass, I came in the ocean. It was lovely.

After a while, I went it as well. I walked naked out of the sea and toward my towel, suit and flip flops.No one seemed to notice a naked skinny young man with a smallish penis walking on the strand, except one order woman who boldly eyed me the whole time. I nodded hello and got dressed and walked back to my resort.

The next morning I hit the beach again. My plan was to swim out to a raft that is anchored out about 500 meters. I used to swim this event in high school and I was still good shape. I wouldn't be matching my swim meet records but I was looking forward to the work out. And I was looking forward to laying out in the sun, naked, for all to see.

I dropped my stuff on the strand, and with a quick look around, took off my swim trunks. I ran, naked to the water and started swimming.

It took me about 16 or 17 minutes to make it to the raft and I climbed up on the raft. It was so sunny and warm and I lay for a while just enjoying being naked. I must have dozed off for a while because when I opened my eyes the sun told me it was late morning. I was thirsty so I decided to swim back.

I had only gotten about 50 meters toward shore when my leg cramped badly. I think I was dehydrated. I made my way to the raft again and held on to the ladder, willing my leg to stop cramping. Truthfully, I was a bit scared facing that swim with a cramp. I got back up and started massaging my leg.

And then I was distracted by the sound of a jet ski coming nearer. It was coming straight toward me. As it got nearer, I smiled because it was Marie, this time is a white one piece, cut VERY high on the sides. I was acutely aware I was about to be naked in front of a beautiful French woman.

As she drew near, she smiled and waved. She tossed a line to me and I caught it and tied her off and she came up onto the raft. She gave me two quick kisses one each cheek.

"I was looking through my binoculars," she said with a smile, "and I saw a naked man. I was hoping it was you, so I launched the wave-runner from the boat and came to investigate."

"Boat?" Is asked. "What boat?"

And she pointed. I don't know why I didn't notice but there it was about a kilometer out. Looked like a 50 footer.

Marie asked me if I was going to swim back, and I explained about my leg cramp. We both agreed that I might be dehydrated.

"Get on the back of my 'runner," she said in Spanish "and I will take care of you. We can go to the boat and take some water"

"But I'm naked!" I protested.

"I know," she said and she reached out to stroke my ass.

"But I can't just show up ion a boat naked!"

"You look fine. This is the Adriatic. Lots of people walking around in next to nothing. And on the boat, there are only a few friends." She explained. "Besides, you like to be naked, mi nino desnudo!"

In the end, I agreed to come to the boat with her for some hydration, and then I assumed she would run me down to the beach. Frankly, I was a little worried about the idea of being naked and so far away from my clothes.

Marie turned Around to get on the wave runner while I untied the line. It was then that I saw the back of Marie's swim suit. It was a THONG back! Her big round ass was totally on display. I was already getting hard when I climbed on back.

She gunned the engine and the wave-runner shot off. Now the water was only slightly choppy. But the vibration of the engine, the gentle undulations of the water craft and the situation itself, combined to give me major woody. My penis, which was sticking straight up seemed to fit perfectly into the cleft of Maries big ass. When she felt this, as he craned her neck around and smiled.

"Hold on tight! I don't want to loose you!" She yelled over the noise of the engine. So I scooted even closer and wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Closer!" She said, and so I obliged. I was practically humping her. She wriggled a little bit. It was driving me crazy. I was afraid I would have an orgasm, right there. I could hear her laughing. Without meaning to, I thrust myself a bit against her ass. She reached down with her non throttle hand and rubbed my naked hip.

"I think someone is excited!" She said , laughing.

When she pulled up top the back of the boat ()Yacht was more like it)., I was able to see quite a few people on board. I wondered what they would think about me being naked, because I saw no one else on board who was not wearing something. There must have been about 10 people on board, all women. They ranged, to my eye at least, from early 20's to mid-50's, or early 60's. A few were topless, some wore one piece suits, and a few wore thongs. One young blond woman was wearing a tiny thong and nothing else.

As we pulled up close, Marie cut the engine and tossed the rope to one of the ladies. They were mostly looking at me, because from the side-view of my naked flanks, it was clear I was naked. Marie said something in French and then repeated in Italian, and also pretty fair english. . I caught the gist. And I heard my name used so I assumed she was telling everyone about me. There was a lot of talk, until Marie dismounted the wave runner and climbed up into the back deck. But when I followed her to stand next to her, the conversation stopped. And I know why. Standing there before them was a naked man with a very hard, slightly smaller than average penis, limping slightly from the after effects of the lag cramp. I went to cover my erection with my hands, but as soon as I touched myself, I was in danger of coming so I moved my hands to my sides. I decided to try to act as natural as I could. Maybe act like this was no big deal so the rest of the boat would do the same.

Then there were all kinds oof questions in several languages, Marie answering in the appropriate language or me answering when I understood the questions. She translated for me the questions I couldn't and her answers. In short, the questions were in the vein of where did she find me? Where were my clothes? Was I a nudist? Why was I so hard and what had she been doing to me? Marie answered for me. She found me at the raft. She met me the day before. She explained I was naked because I preferred to be that way, that I enjoy being naked in public. She went on the say that it seemed like I enjoy being naked around people who were not themselves naked. She pointed to my hard on and said something in Italian which she explained later meant that it was clear how much I was enjoying myself as evidenced by my hard penis.

Then the introductions went around. I tried to keep up on the names but was soon lost. But I remembered the name of the young woman in the tiny thong, who was named Francesca, and the owner of the boat, named Valeria, who was a middle aged, beautiful, curvy woman with large breast, black hair streaked with a bit of grey and green eyes. She was in a one piece with a Sarang. She was lovely. She came forward and kissed me on both cheeks. She saw how nervous I was and smiled and pulled me into a hug. I had tried to keep my erection away from her but she pulled my hips in and hugged me tight. So my penis was right upon against her stomach. And then she spoke to me in English

"Don't worry, my boy," she said with the accent of an Italian who learned British English. "You don't need to be self conscious. You can be naked here if you want. Don't hide your penis. You can be free on my yacht. The ladies here will be interested in looking at a naked man."

So, as she released me, I began to relax.

She continued. "Usually when a woman has a chance to look at a naked man, it is only as a lead up to sex. And even if the woman does not want sex, but is interested in seeing a naked man, the man usually assumes that the attention of the woman means she wants sex. So it is a welcome situation for a woman or a group of women to look at a naked man at their leisure, without any unspoken commitment of sex."

For some reason, this idea was appealing to me. I wanted these women to see me naked. I was excited to be far from my clothes. And I was really excited to be so erect and exposed. And these women were so pretty. And when they looked at me and boldly looked at my penis, I felt like I was going to have an orgasm.

Marie came close to me again and put her hand on my ass. She placed her upturned palm right on the lower curve oof my ass, right in the middle of my crack. It was very erotic. In this way she steered me around the boat to meet everyone. We finally got to the upper deck and there were five more women up there. And they were drinking wine and chatting. They were all pretty but there was this one woman who commanded attention. She was lounging in a deck chair with a flute of champagne in her hand. She looked very tall, had Black Hair and piercing blue eyes and a loud voice. Her legs were very muscular and her breast were large and beautiful and she had a black landing strip on her vagina. I could tell all this because she was NAKED! But where I was a little nervous and not at ease being naked, this woman owned it. It was like she was a naked queen holding court.

The talking all stopped when Marie showed up on the upper deck with me in tow. So She introduced me as "her cute little naked boy" and she claimed she fished me out of the sea. All of the women said hello in several languages. I smiled and nodded.Morgana

The Naked woman stood up. She was wearing high heels and a black and classy hat. She had a gold chain around her waist and an anklet on her right ankle. She came up to me and Marie. She towered over us. She was smiling and looking at my boner unabashedly as she walked over to us. She held out her hand, plan down and gave me her name, which was "Morgana". I took her hand and bowed to her, and I raised her hand up to my lips and kissed her hand.

"Enchanté, Mademoiselle." I said in the best French accent I could manage.

Morgana smiled and said in accented English "Such a gentleman!"

I stammered a bit and said, stupidly "You're naked!"

She laughed and said. "So are you."

"But..." I stammered again "But, You are so beautiful. I think you should never wear clothes again. It would be a gift to the world if you always went naked!"

I knew I was kind of babbling but she was just so stunning.

She took her index finger and ran it up and down, just once, on the underside of my erection. This made me shiver.

"So, cute little naked boy," She cooed. "What has you so obviously excited? Are you a naughty boy who likes to go naked in front of women"?

I could only nod to her. She smiled and said that she had suspected as much.

Marie piped in and said, "Morgana is a dominatrix. Do you know what that is, niño?"

I thought for a moment and said, "She gives men spankings?"

All of the women laughed. I smiled but was unsure of what was funny. I looked at Marie and she kissed me lightly, on my right cheek.

"Not only that naked boy" She said. "She does many other things to men. And they really love it."

Morgana turned around and slowly walked back the 2 or three steps to her lounge chair. Watching her ass as she walked was driving me crazy. I felt such a heightened sense of excitement. I was in very real of danger of having an orgasm just from the stimulation and the sexual tension.

Morgan sat down and reclined. Her legs were slightly parted and she drew one leg slightly so that the knee of that leg bent outward, giving me a clear view of her pussy lips. She looked to be very wet.

She looked at me and said,visibly "Let me tell you some of the things that men ask me to do to them. Or, more accurately, pay me to do to them. Yes, sometimes men like it when I spank them. Some men find it exciting for me to make them strip naked and lay over my lap so I can spank them with my bare hand. Maybe they like to pretend they are naughty little boys being punished. Sometimes, they get so excited, that they come all over my legs."

I moaned a little but. I was imagining this happening to me, and my excitement stepped up another notch. My penis was visibly throbbing. Marie got very close to me and started stroking my bottom again as we listened.

Morgana continued. "Some men like it when I make them wear my panties and frilly lingerie. I teach them to walk in high heels. One of my clients likes me to dress him up in stockings, heels and sexy little dresses. I apply make up and a wig, and then we go out in public for drinks."

This sounded strange to me but the idea of being forced to wear panties and stockings was oddly exciting. The idea of powerful women seeing me dressed like this was intriguing.

Marie whispered in my ear "Would you like that, Nino?"

I reached for her hand, the one that wasn't stroking my bottom, and clasped it and nodded.

I saw that Morgana's right hand had drifted down to her pussy, and she was slowly, languidly rubbing her clitoris.

Morgana continued. "A Very popular treatment I am asked for is to make the man strip naked, or maybe I put him in stockings or panties, and then I make him hump my leg. You know this word? Hump?"

I nodded. Yes, I knew the word. To demonstrate my understanding, I humped my hips twice, while looking at Morgana. She nodded and smiled. There was a hypnotic quality to Morgana's voice, but I was trying to think about baseball, or sanding a wood floor, or anything to calm myself down. I did not want to embarrass myself in front of the ladies.

Marie was right up against me, her right breast inside the bikini, was touching my left shoulder and her right hand still stroking my bottom.

"You're are breathing hard, Nino." She said. "You OK?"

I thought honesty was best here. Maybe she would take me somewhere to cool off. So I explained as quietly as I could.

"I am in a very uncomfortable state. I'm getting over stimulated, I think. Being naked in front of you. All these beautiful women, I am the only one naked. And you're so beautiful. It's too exciting. And Morgana is so big and...naked and strong. The idea of wearing panties is really exciting. I wish I could do it. What she is describing is so erotic. I am afraid I will, you know..."

"Have an orgasm?" She asked

I nodded.

She nodded too, toward Morgan who had begun talking again.

"I also do a very interesting 'kink' for certain mean. It's called pegging. Sometimes a man likes to let peg him." She looked right at me. "Peg, it means, you know, fuck in the ass with a strap on, yes?"

"With a strap on, yes" I answered like an automaton, as my breathing increased. I was sweating.

"Yes," She said. "Sometimes I dress the men in panties, stockings, or chamber maids costume."

I gripped Marie's hand tighter, and looked in her eyes. There was mischief and laughter in her eyes, but she was not mean about it. She seemed very interested in what was happening to me.

"I tie them up or buckle them into my restraints". Morgana further explained. "I also have a swing from which I suspend them while I peg them."

My legs were quivering and Marie could feel it.

"Uh-oh Nino," She whispered. "Is something happening". She was grinning.

And Morgana carried on. "Many of the men like me to use a vibrator on their cock, while my strap on goes in and out. They usually don't last very long this way." She was openly masturbating by this time,

A round of laughter from all the ladies, seemingly. I brought Marie's hand up to my chest and closed my eyes.

"Sometimes,' Morgana said. "Just the feeling of my strap on going in and out of their ass is enough to make them come."

And when I opened my eyes again, Morgana was looking directly into my eyes. And she was smiling, beautifully and confidently.