A Young Couple Sexploration Ch. 01

Story Info
Initial steps young couple take on the way to sexual bliss.
6.3k words
4.71
12.3k
24
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,197 Followers

This is the first of a three chapters series.

It describes the chronological evolution of an inexperienced young couple's sex life.

.................................................................................................

If my memory serves me right, it started in my 4th grade.

We were in class doing math, when the door opened and the principal entered the room accompanied by an unimpressive looking girl.

He had a short discussion with the teacher and then exited, leaving the girl with Mrs. Jones.

Our teacher smiled at the her and then turned to us, "Children, this is Rachel. Her family just moved here from Georgia. From now on she will join us as one of the students. Be nice to her."

Then she approached me and said, "Ben, Rachel will sit by you. Help her the best you can."

In the first few days I struggled understanding her. Her English was different than mine.

The southern accent with the funny pronunciation of 'r' and lack of 'g' in every word that ended with 'ing' confused me.

Eventually I got it.

Initially she was very shy and had no friends.

I was there for her during school hours, but I had no idea what happened after hours.

Rachel's confidence grew several months later, when the students understood better her unique accent and she was doing well in English, social studies and the arts.

My strongest subjects were math, science and PE.

Sharing with Rachel the same desk in class, we learned to help each other and became inseparable in school.

One time during a break I went to the bathroom. When I came out, I saw Rachel talking loudly with a guy from a different class. I approached them and realized that he was bugging her. I moved between them and told him to stop and leave her alone. He stared at me mockingly, as if I was an annoying baby, "And if I don't want to do it?!..."

As I said, I was good in PE and knew that I could take him on, but I tried one more time, "Look jerk, she is my friend and you bother her. Leave now!"

He laughed in my face and blurted, "Rachel the nerd and her boyfriend the moron!"

I punched his face once and he fell to the ground. He was bleeding and was taken to see the nurse.

As a result I was punished by the school.

But Rachel later said that I was her knight and shining armor.

I didn't take it seriously then.

As the years went by, we continued to be school mates, including in high school.

I grew fast and when I turned 18 I was 6' tall, 190 pounds of muscle, playing on our football team.

Rachel was 5'5", 130lbs and turned pure beauty...

She was offered several times to be on the cheerleading team, but declined.

We were still school buddies, but not more than that.

I was attracted to her. However, I was too scared to ask her out...

She seemed out of my league socially.

Multiple handsome and rich guys tried their luck with her, but she always declined. Respectfully.

One time a disappointed guy called her a lesbian. She didn't answer.

Subsequently it became a rumor all over school.

One day on a break I looked for her to discuss a difficulty I had in English class and found her crying in the corner.

I came close, hugged her shoulder and asked her what was the problem.

She gazed at me with tears in her eyes, "You are the problem..."

"Rachel... I am sorry... What did I do?..."

"Everybody in school thinks that I am a lesbian, because I do not want to go out with the guys who asked me out..."

"Rachel, I still don't get it... why is it MY fault?!..."

"Why don't YOU like me?..."

"Oh stop it! You know I like you a lot!..."

"So why haven't YOU ever asked to go out with me???..."

I dried her tears with my bare hand and whispered, "Rachel my dear, I wanted to do it. But I saw the other guys, who have much more to offer. You refused each one of them. I was afraid that if I proposed to you, you'd decline and I'd lose your friendship too..."

She looked at me lovingly and said, "Ben, you are definitely the moronest guy I've ever met. On multiple occasions I tried to give you hints that I was interested, but you always talked about school stuff. I am in love with you for years. I am sure that if you haven't seen me crying here, I would have stayed friendless for life..."

"Rachel... may I kiss you?..."

"Yes, but do it fast, because somebody can catch us making out in school..."

That's how our 'official' relationship started.

We got married 2 years later, with the 2 of us having had sex only with each other.

Rachel went on to become an English teacher in a local high school and I worked as a manager in a nearby Ace hardware store.

Both of us discussed bringing children to the world, but elected to wait several years before starting.

In the meantime our sex life, that was pretty tame to begin with, became less and less frequent.

My libido was actually high, but Rachel seemed to find reasons to postpone it often.

She was fairly conservative and missionary position was by far her favorite one.

I wasn't sure what to do about it, until I had a serious talk with Jeremy.

Jeremy was a 37 years old guy, who was married the 2nd time and had 3 children.

He was another employee in the same hardware store.

One evening the 2 of us went after work to a bar. There we started drinking and chatting.

He confided in me that his first wife hated everything that was sex related. They divorced less than a year after the marriage.

His second wife had insatiable sexual appetite. She loved every position, everywhere and always... About 3 years ago he suggested to spice their marriage by adding another person to their love life. It was new to his wife, but weeks later she was willing to add another man. The encounter was a big success and since then they expanded their horizons with several men and then 2 women. Jeremy said that these days both of them were happier with their sex life, as well as with life in general.

I was happy for Jeremy, but a threesome sounded like a crazy stuff!

Rachel was reluctant to have sex even with me, her husband!

Her puritan upbringing won't let her consider such an outrageous act...

But as the evening progressed, both Jeremy and I drank more alcohol.

This may have affected my brain and I was more inclined to concoct a plan to make SOMETHING happen.

The first step was to find a way to persuade Rachel to even think about it.

Rachel had a weakness.

One glass of wine had an extreme effect on her brain.

On 2 occasions at home I saw her behavior after drinking one glass of white wine. Her controls were lost. She became chattier and... hornier! In bed she was willing to assume other than missionary position and reaching orgasm was much easier...

I devised a plan that included making her drink wine, followed by sex and then trying gently to introduce the idea of a future threesome.

A week later on the evening of my birthday, I poured Chardonnay for both of us and she helped me with the 'cheers'.

I waited few minutes, until Rachel eyes became glazed.

I hugged her and said that I loved her.

She mumbled that she loved me too and French kissed me.

I massaged her ample breasts over her dress and her hand reached for my groin.

My depraved cock was engorging in no time and continued hardening under her palm that massaged it over my pants.

"Rachel, let's go to bed."

"Good idea. I am very aroused now."

I helped her undress and glanced at her beautiful naked body.

Her C cup tits stood firm with the dark nipples protruding forward.

The small waist and her flat muscular tummy were a result of 2 times a week regular exercises.

While she was strolling on the street, her perfectly round butt was always catching the attention of bystanders.

And the long shapely legs, that she tried constantly to hide under long pants or dresses, where very sexy, especially on those rare occasions that she used 3" high heels shoes...

This unbelievable body was here for my pleasure. Unfortunately, I could take advantage of it so infrequently...

I undressed and joined her in bed.

Rachel body clutched to mine, "Ben, you feel very good here with me. I love you."

"I love you too Rachel," and then my hand found her large breast, tweaking it mildly.

Her palm squeezed my rock hard dick and she whispered, "Please Ben, let me feel you inside me. I am too excited for a foreplay..."

I stared at her. Her eyes were shut and the cheeks red.

Was it due to the wine? extreme horniness?

I was tempted to insert my pole into her hot cunt and fuck her silly, but I knew that it could be the best time to test my plan...

"Honey, we do not have sex that often. I'd like to prolong our enjoyment time..."

Subsequently I placed my hand on her mound and slowly descended to her pussy lips, avoiding her sensitive clitoris.

She raised her pelvis in order to increase the contact with my hand.

She grabbed my hand and tried to shove my fingers into her snatch.

I resisted and did not go in.

She begged, "Ben, that is not fair! I am ready for you and you are so hard. I want you inside!"

"Rachel dear, I love you so much and I'd like to penetrate your amazing vagina, but I want it differently today."

"Tell me what you want and I'll do it, but please hurry..."

"Darling, I love your pouty lips. I always fantasized about them wrapped around my cock, sucking me nicely..."

"OK, but after I blow you, I want your penis inside my vagina!..."

"If you suck me nice and good, I will do it."

For the first time in months Rachel's soft lips opened and enveloped my cock.

She gradually advanced it deeper into her wet mouth, reminding me what a wonderful unrestricted oral sex can feel like!

Once 3/4 of my organ was inside her mouth, she began bobbing and sucking in a way that I didn't remember her ever doing before... So alcohol was the secret!

I decided to push my luck, "Rachel, I guess when you are horny everything goes!"

She pulled the prick out of her mouth, "You are right, but you promised to insert your penis in me later..."

"I see that the horny bitch is willing to do a lot to get her cunt filled with man's meat."

As she was doing miracles with her lips and tongue, my hand trailed to her pussy.

I inserted 2 fingers into her steamy cunt and rubbed the front wall, while my thumb nudged her love button.

I heard her breath rate increasing and her body begin to quiver, as a powerful climax took over her.

She was whimpering around my cock, that was still buried in her mouth.

The noises coming from her mouth vibrated my member, sending waves of erotic signals to my brain and I erupted in her throat...

She almost choked!

She gagged and tried desperately to swallow as fast as possible.

When I was done, I immediately pulled my rod out and checked on her respiration.

She was breathing heavy, coughing every now and then, but OK...

She looked me in the eye and whispered, "You promised to give it to me now!"

"Rachel, we both orgasmed once. Give me half an hour and I'll ravage your cunt as promised. In the meantime, drink this," I handed her another glass of white wine.

She chugged it all in less than a minute...

I rested, exploring her body with my eyes and caressing Rachel's beautiful assets.

Twenty minutes later I felt her hand sneaking toward my cock.

It started hardening before her small hand touched it!

I guess the combination of alcohol effect and watching her beautiful body doing the oh-so-rare dancing of love had significant effect on my readiness.

My erect pole was primed for chapter two!

However, following the extra wine Rachel just drank, I might be able to go even further...

I was ready to take my chances!...

I placed myself between her spread thighs, leaned forward with both my hands stroking her nice areolas and touched her pussy lips with my tumescent organ, moving it slowly up and down along her folds.

Rachel was wet already.

She mumbled, "Ben, please, I did suck you as you wanted... I need my vagina filled with your penis and I want to cum again..."

"Rachel dear, you climaxed once already. If you want another reward, you better be nice to me!"

She pleaded, "But you promised... What do you want now?..."

"First thing I want you to stop using politically correct dictionary words. Your thoughts are dirty, just like mine! So if you want me to do something for you, I want to hear it the way it is without a filter. You do not want my 'penis', you want my 'cock'! You don't want it 'in', you want to get 'fucked'. In bed you are not a 'lady', you are a 'slut'. My SLUT! Understood?"

She didn't answer.

"Look, I can leave you and watch TV... So if you want something, say it now!"

She whispered, "Ben, please fuck your slut with this big cock now. I am hungry for you."

"That is much better slut! And that is the way it will be from now on! Every time I have the urge to play and use your body, you better be nice and remember that! By the way, I showed my friend a picture of you. He said that you are gorgeous and wished that he had the opportunity to play with you too... I said that I'd think about it..."

Rachel didn't talk. I took it as a good sign - She didn't argue or fight...

"OK girl, here it comes!"

I shoved my prick all the way inside her drenched pussy and stopped moving.

She gasped and then moaned.

I pulled out and then pushed it all in again.

Then I began pounding her cunt mercilessly fast and hard.

Rachel's hands were pinching my sides and her eyes were tightly shut.

She mumbled, "Yes, Fuckkk... meeee... ha...hard... I loooove ittttt... I am realllly... aaaaa... sl... sluttt..."

This time I could hold my orgasm longer, because I ejaculated once already...

Her open mouth was grasping for air and mumbling the whole time I was banging her tortured vagina.

I inserted my thumb in her mouth.

Instinctively her lips wrapped around it and she began sucking on it as if it was a pacifier.

I whispered in her ear, "That's it slut. Suck on my thumb now. Next time it may be my friend's cock! I would love for the two of us to have you sandwiched between us!"

Suddenly Rachel's body shook violently and she started shrieking.

As her body convulsed from side to side, I heard her whispering, "I am cumming so hard! You are killing me..."

The whisper took me over the edge and my cock exploded into the deepest parts of her cunt. It felt like I flooded her poor pussy with my juices!

When I was done, I rolled to the side and tried to regain my breath.

Five minutes later I was OK.

I stared at Rachel, who was still immobile. Her eyes were closed.

I gently caressed her sweaty forehead and then softly kissed her lips.

I hugged her and let her body relax for additional 10 minutes.

Then she opened her eyes, "Ben, what was that?!..."

"No Rachel. The real question is different. Did you suffer or enjoy it?..."

She whispered, "It's like a typhoon hit my body and I was dozing much of the time... No, I did not suffer, but at one point I was scared that the excitement would kill me..."

"I doubt that there was any risk to your life, but I agree that it was intense. I think that it's time to change our sex life from rare and boring to a more frequent and entertaining. What do you think?"

"Ben, you said a lot of things during our intercourse... I meant fucking... I need to remember everything and digest it before answering. But I concur that SOME changes may be a good idea..."

"OK dear, think it over and let me know. Good night!"

I kissed her lightly on her full lips, but she held me tight and French kissed me!...

I went to sleep happy...

The next few days came and went without unusual events.

I decided to give Rachel a full week to make up her mind where our relationship go from here.

Friday evening we were in bed at 9:30 pm.

She was playing with her cellphone.

I asked nonchalantly, "Rachel, any interest in a roll in the hay?..."

She turned her phone off and gazed at me, "I was afraid you wouldn't ask... I was too embarrassed to beg for it, but YES! I want it..."

"Good girl. And did you think about the other subjects that came up during our last encounter?"

She hesitated, "Yes I did. I know that I was a pain in the neck for quite sometime and it's time to make some changes in our sex life. But please, don't rush me. How about we will start with you deciding on the position you want and I'll try to be more spontaneous, including the way I talk in bed..."

I smiled at her, "Dear, I love you and I love to hear that you agree to diversify our intimate interaction! It is a great new beginning!"

I kissed her and slowly peeled her night robe.

Her magnificent naked body was on display for me to ogle and admire!

"Darling, whenever I see you naked, my first instinct is to grab everything in sight and just ravage all your assets!"

She smiled, "I know it for quite sometime, but I was afraid to admit that I needed it too. I wanted sex... I meant to say that I wanted you to... fuck my... pussy... but I just couldn't say it! Do what you want, but promise me that you won't stop until I climax as well..."

"Honey, I would never feel good about myself if YOU won't reach a powerful orgasm. I wish to cum every time we have an intercourse, but without you reaching YOUR peak, my satisfaction won't be complete!"

"Well stud, how would you like to use and abuse my body tonight?!..."

I glanced at her and decided to test her resolve.

I blurted, "I want to fuck you doggy style. I wish to see you on all 4 on our bed."

Rachel took her time. It was her first time in this (humiliating?) position.

But 3 minutes later she was on her elbows and knees with her face tucked into a pillow.

Her legs were spread, exposing her cunt and ass crack.

I knelled behind her and lightly caressed her attractive soft ass cheeks.

She shivered slightly.

My hand trailed down and gently rubbed her puffed pussy folds. She gasped.

I bent down and used my tongue to lick the outer labia in a circular mode, occasionally touching the clit and making her moan.

I continued my ministrations and every now and then probed her cunt opening.

Her moaning increased and she tried to push her back toward me, in the hope that my tongue would enter deeper.

Her outer vagina became wet in minutes!

While still kneeling, I moved forward, leaned on her back and whispered in her ear, "Dear girl, your cunt was very tasty! But now my cock is signaling to me that it's time for him to get into action too. Are you OK with it?"

"YES! Please..."

By now my prick was very stiff, pointing skyward.

I aimed the head toward her entrance and pushed it gradually inside.

Rachel tight pussy reacted by slowly enlarging, trying to accommodate my girth.

Her groans became much louder and she again pushed her body backwards, helping my organ enter deeper, reaching her cervix.

I began shoving it in and out, enjoying the friction with her narrow moist tunnel.

Initially I was careful, using cautious strokes, but then I heard Rachel mumbling into her pillow, "Please, fuck me harder! I really am a slut!... HARDER!!!"

Hearing what I was hoping for in my wildest fantasies, I increased my pounding.

I tweaked a swaying tit with one hand and massaged her clit with the other.

Seconds later Rachel's body was countering my movements, forcing my cock as deep as possible inside her hungry pussy.

Both of us were fast approaching our climax...

I whispered, "Rachel, fucking you like that is the best thing that ever happened to me. Your body is heavenly and you are the best slut ever! Girl, I am going to cum soon inside your cunt. You better be good and accept your present!"

As I finished saying it, Rachel cried and her torso shivered.

Her cunt muscles contracted every couple of seconds, milking my juices continuously, intensifying the enormous pleasure!...

ragal2
ragal2
1,197 Followers
12