A Young Couple Sexploration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her body as steady as I could, until I was done and then I rolled to her side.

Her tired body fell down.

I hugged her tight, "Baby, You were awesome! I love you..."

She hugged me back and buried her face in my chest. She didn't talk.

After fifteen minutes I gently raised her faced to me, "Honey, are you all right?"

She blushed, "In the beginning I was so ashamed to be in that embarrassing position, but you were gentle and patient with me. You made me feel good and later so aroused, that I forgot all about it. I needed to feel you inside me, making me yours!..."

"Darling, there no embarrassment or shame in sex. We need to try everything. If there is something that one of us finds unacceptable or too painful, we don't have to do it again, but there are so many things that I want to explore with you yet..."

"I know honey. Now tell me, how serious you were about adding another person to our bed?..."

"First I want the two of us to experiment together. Once we felt that we did most of what we want, we can discuss a threesome. But a direct answer to your question is simple. Yes, eventually I would like us to add another person. There are advantages to having a third person - One of us can take a break and continue later, you will feel 4 hands, 2 mouths, 2 cocks... I'd say that it's double the pleasure... Yes, there may be some disadvantages and drawbacks, but most of them can be avoided if there is a trust between us. I'll do a good background check on the person we let join us... What do you think?!..."

"I've read several articles about people who experienced threesomes. The opinions go from jealousy and divorce to enjoyment and moving to foursome or swapping... I agree that we need to explore OUR sexual appetite and limits together, before letting a stranger into our intimate relations. But after what we did on your birthday and... today's action, I feel safer letting YOU decide how to proceed. Remember that with this kind of trust you take on yourself a lot of responsibility. If you hurt me, mentally or physically, we'll end up where we started... and this is in the best case scenario!..."

I let several days pass by. We needed to tread forward carefully.

By Wednesday the sexual tension became too much - We were both gazing at each other, neither one talking about the elephant in the room.

In the evening I kissed Rachel after dinner and asked her if she was in the right mood.

"Ben, I am in the mood since 3 hours after our last time... I thought you were testing me..."

"Rachel honey, I love to hear that you want it too. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Darling, unless you plan to have sex hanging from the ceiling, I don't think I NEED it, but it's still a good idea..."

I poured 2 glasses of Chardonnay and said, "Rachel, I bought for you 2 lingerie sets. Would you put them on one after the other? I want to see how they look on you..."

She smirked, "I don't think that it's my birthday or Valentine's. Do I want to know what is the intention behind your generous present?!..."

"Dear, you are beautiful. I'd love to see your body in these revealing barely-there things..."

I handed Rachel 2 plastic bags and told her to go to the bathroom, wear the first set and then come here to show me.

Ten minutes later she appeared with the lingerie on and a mysterious smile on her face, "Honey, the wine you gave me already has an effect on me... Look for yourself - Don't I look with this babydoll like the sluttiest woman in the world?!... And the funny thing is that I... actually like it!..."

I glanced at my wife, stunned... The short sheer pink color babydoll that I bought for her fit her perfectly! It emphasized her guitar shaped body and assets exquisitely. Her protruding tits were clearly seen through the transparent material, with the hard nipples pushing it forward. Her curvaceous ass cheeks stuck out in a sexy way...

I whistled appreciatively.

She mumbled, "So you really want me to dress like a slut. Is it right?"

"Well dear, as long as it is at home with me... Yes. Why not? In fact, let me take some pictures of you in this sexy outfit."

Rachel was in a highly spirited mood and allowed me to shoot photos of her in the babydoll, standing against the window and then lying in bed.

"Darling, you look gorgeous!..."

She blushed and then went to the bathroom to try the other set.

Rachel reappeared, this time with the red set on.

She watched my eyes and didn't speak.

If the prior set was very revealing yet covering her torso, this one was covering very little.

It was similar to Sashey by Adore Me...

She watched my admiring eyes and smirked, "Did you bought this set for me, so that I'll wear it going with you to a restaurant or the movies?..."

I laughed, "No dear. At least not yet... I just wanted to see you in something that will compliment your fantastic body and not hide it!... However, if you feel adventurous and wear it under a long coat to the movies, I'll enjoy..."

"Would you?!..."

I grabbed my camera and took several photos of Rachel in the red set too.

The wine must have reached her brain, because she chose sexy poses - spreading her legs, bending forward while licking her red lips and even a picture of her palm caressing her full breast...

My cock was in full mast since Rachel had on the red set.

She didn't miss it, "Ben honey, if you continue ogling my body in this skimpy thingy, I am afraid that the front of your pants will rip apart soon..."

"Pretty lady, you look so sexy! Yes, let's go to bed. My suffering cock will feel much better inside your box!..."

She whispered, "I am also very wet already..."

I helped Rachel remove the red straps, that pretended to be something else and touched her cunt lips. She didn't lie. It was soaking wet!

I undressed and stood in front of her with my pole pointing skyward.

She licked her dry lips and stayed silent.

"Darling, this time we'll do it differently. I'll be on my back and you'll ride me. It's called a cowgirl position. You'll sit on my groin with my dick inside your vagina and ride my body up-and-down. Like that YOU can decide the depth and speed, while I'll have fun watching your freely swaying tits and use my hands to squeeze every attractive part of your body..."

"Ben, you are very naughty! Will you survive my weight?... and I mean not just resting weight, but me jumping on your very sensitive... you know..."

"Rachel, I'll take my chances."

She hesitated before standing over me with her legs on both my sides.

Then she slowly descended on my hard organ until her ass met my hips.

She moaned softly and began bobbing her body on my cock.

She closed her eyes, lifted her hands placing them behind her head and moaned louder.

My hands grabbed her ample boobs and tweaked them, gradually moving toward her rubbery nipples.

Rachel's up and down constant movements increased and her upper body extended backwards.

She whispered, "I feel you all the way to my throat..."

I shifted one of my hands to her clit and stroked it with my thumb.

"Ben... I am so close... pinch my nipple harder!"

I pinched her nipple between 2 fingers and countered her body motion, slamming my cock deep into her tight tunnel each time her body was going down.

Her body shook and a loud cry escaped her lips.

And then she shouted, "I am CU... MMI... MING!"

Not long afterwards I ejaculated in her pussy, sensing that most of my spunk was leaking onto my genitals.

When Rachel's orgasm subsided, she let herself fall sideways and landed on the bed beside me.

She was sweaty and breathing hard, but smiley...

I kissed her lips, "Girl, you did great! You see, you can enjoy more than just missionary position..."

"Ben, what can I say, you were right..."

Again I let few days pass without mentioning sex.

After 4 days Rachel glanced at me and asked with a low voice, "Honey, are you waiting for me to ask for sex?"

"No I didn't. I wanted you to have a break after your great effort the other evening... But if you want it and ask for it, it will be a wonderful change... I wish to remind you that the idea is to use the words that describe exactly what you want and not 'proper words'!"

"I do not know what happened to me lately. I feel horny a lot! Please fuck me now with your big pen... cock!"

"Darling, I am happy to know that your libido has woken up. I think that it's time to raise the level up a notch. Let's have a glass of alcohol and discuss the next step."

"Honey, I am trying to guess what is your plan, especially knowing that you want me under the influence..."

"Would you rather have Chardonnay or Merlot?"

"A glass of Merlot."

She was sitting at the table.

I brought the Merlot and stayed behind her back, massaging her shoulders.

Rachel drank her wine slowly.

My hands gradually moved from her shoulders to her cleavage and then cupped her ample tits, "Rachel, did I mention to you that I am addicted to these 2 beauties?!"

She chortled, "Not more than 1000 times."

"Well, I still am!"

"Good, because if you didn't like them, it would have been difficult to replace them..."

"Lady, I am going to take off all your clothes and then you'll undress me. Be extra cautious when removing my briefs, because my hyperexcited rod may explode in your face..."

"Mister, is this your plan for today, to cum all over me?..."

"Not really. But I may do it some other time..."

"I am very curious... What do you want us to do today?..."

"I want to have anal sex with you!"

"Ben, I said that you'll make the decisions about sex, but this may be... too much..."

"Rachel, I think that you... I mean WE! can do it. I'll help you. You'll see... Please go to the bathroom and be sure that you are clean. I'll take care of the rest."

"Ben, I'll try, but if it hurts too much we are done!"

"OK girl, it's a deal!"

While Rachel took a shower, I prepared the necessary equipment I needed in a concealed place by the bed.

She came out of the bathroom with a large towel around her body.

I called her to remove the towel and join me in bed, "Darling, you look amazing in the nude! I feel like I can fuck you nonstop until the morning..."

My palm found her full breast and I massaged it lovingly.

She whispered, "It feels good!" And her hand caressed my hardness.

I touched and tweaked lightly all her erogenous areas, doing my best to get her in the mood. The alcohol helped and pretty soon her pussy lips were soaked.

Rachel mumbled. "Please Ben, put it in..."

"Girl, I do not understand what you want..."

She sighed, "Please, I need you to fuck me. I am so aroused now! You were right. I AM a slut after all..."

"Now I get it! And since you said it clearly and nicely, you'll get your wish!"

I placed myself between her spread legs, lifted her butt and placed a large pillow underneath it.

Now both her cunt and anus were exposed to me.

I inserted my pole into her cunt, little by little pushing deeper.

The abundant moisture helped the penetration.

She responded with low pitch moans.

My forefinger, covered with KY jelly, trailed around her puckered hole and then invaded her sphincter. Her breathing stopped for a couple of seconds and then resumed.

My finger patiently probed and enlarged the hole, using circular movements.

And then slowly I inserted a second finger.

I kept both fingers still, letting her anus adjust to the new invaders.

I began pounding her pussy at a low speed with my expanded prick.

I wanted her to reach high level of arousal, but no climax yet!

Once I sensed that she was ready, I replaced my cock with an operating Jack Rabbit. Both the vaginal and the clitoral parts were functioning at a low speed.

She gasped and started whimpering.

I covered my cock with a lubricated condom I prepared before.

Then I removed my fingers from her butt hole and gently pushed my cockhead in.

I increased the speed of the jack Rabbit heads, forcing Rachel to concentrate on the extreme vaginal & clitoral pleasures she was receiving from the vibrator.

Then I gradually shoved my cock deeper inside.

I had to be very slow, because her sphincter was exceptionally tight.

The closer she was to a powerful orgasm, the more compliant her anus became.

After several minutes the orifice was large enough to accommodate my tool.

I still progressed cautiously deeper and deeper...

I was about half the way in her back hole, when she began orgasming.

Her shaking actually allowed my dick an easier access, as her pelvic muscles rhythmic contractions were milking it...

My first ever anal felt amazing!

I couldn't hold it anymore and erupted in her bowels.

As I started cumming, her body jolted up and her climax seemed to be even more powerful!

I was done and rested with my shriveling cock still inside her licking anus.

Then I stopped the vibrator and carefully pulled it out

Slowly her sphincter began to constrict again.

I pulled my deflated organ out and took off the used condom.

I turned Rachel's body sideways and spooned her.

She was still shivering every few seconds. Slowly the convulsions subsided.

I whispered in her ear, "Darling you were perfect. I enjoyed it immensely. Are you OK?"

She turned to me, stared into my eyes and whispered, "The initial pain was very minor. The distraction by the buzzing vibrator was a great idea! And my orgasm was huge!!! I am still dizzy... So if you ask me about the overall experience with anal sex... It was much better than I expected! If I know that you'll be that considerate and great in the future, I won't be opposed to use it again..."

I kissed her softly, "Rachel love, we learn about sexual pleasures together. There are many new things to explore... As long as there are will and motivation to try new things, the sky is the limit!"

She laughed, "Dear husband, you may be right that we had a lot of fun so far, but there is a side effect that I didn't think about before. Now I crave sex MUCH more often than before..."

I smirked, "I think that if you are very nice to me, I may be able to help you with this major problem..."

She smiled lovingly at me, "Yes sir! I will do my best to be your humble slut. I will not ask you to have sex, but to fuck me. Is it acceptable?"

"Yes dear. Now let's go to the bathroom and take a long shower together."

In the next 2 weeks we had sex 9 times.

We used missionary, doggy, cowgirl, blowjob and another anal.

One time I went down on her and made her cum 3 consecutive times with my tongue on her clit, while 2 fingers massaged her G spot.

On Monday evening of the third week Rachel blurted, "Honey, I love everything we do together. But you mentioned something about 'the sky is the limit'. Do you have other ideas and fantasies you want to try?..."

"Oh yes!"

"So tell me. As I said before, I trust you to make everything safe and pleasurable. The prudish lady is gone forever. You awaken my inner desires and I am willing to experience more..."

12