A Young Couple Sexploration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled a condom that I prepared before and gave it to him. He nodded his head.

Rachel grabbed his hand and together they mounted our bed.

Bruno spread her legs and sat down in between them.

He put on the condom and aimed his long dong toward her pussy.

I joined them.

I stood by Rachel's head and tilted it gently until her lips touched my tumescent cock.

Her mouth eagerly opened and the familiar up and down movements started.

With my left hand I caressed her hair and with the other one I stroked her beautiful breast. She purred.

Bruno's rod began penetrating her cunt. He was very (too?) cautious.

It took him a full minute to be all the way inside of her.

Rachel jiggled her torso on his cock.

Was it because she was excited? Was his dick too thin for her after getting used to my larger one?...

Subsequently he bent forward and began licking her other tit in a circular way, gradually moving toward her sensitive nipple.

Moments later his mouth reached her hard nipple and he sucked on it hard.

She groaned and her free hand shoved his face deeper into her crushed boob.

Bruno's pounding increased and his breathing became more rapid.

He was closing fast on his pending orgasm.

I placed my thumb on Rachel's clitoris and stroked it up and down, occasionally touching Bruno's hard organ.

Rachel's mouth was now working on my prick like a Hoover and my climax was also on the way.

Bruno erupted first, with him shrieking and his body shoving violently against Rachel's exposed pussy.

Seconds later she began shuddering too.

Her mouth was now sucking the hell out of me!

It was way too much for me and I exploded in her throat.

Rachel struggled to absorb Bruno's strokes, suck me and swallow as fast as she could the copious amount of semen I deposited in her mouth.

At one point she almost choked, but her gagging was short in duration, followed by more rigorous oral action...

I was finished before the other two.

Every couple of seconds she sucked me gently again, to take in the last drops of my spunk.

Bruno continued pounding Rachel even after his ejaculation.

I signaled to him to stop and take a break.

He slowly removed his cock and then peeled off the used condom.

Rachel recovery lasted about 10 minutes.

Bruno went to the bathroom, while I waited for Rachel to regain her strength.

She opened her eyes, smiled at me and looked for Bruno.

I told her that he was in the bathroom and be back soon.

She grinned at me, "It was fun to feel so many 'things' on and in me... I like Bruno's patience, touch and when he sucked my breast. But I prefer YOU in my cunt... His dick may be long, but not large enough for me..."

"Rachel, don't worry, we'll find a solution..."

Bruno came out of the bathroom, "Guys, it was fantastic! All 3 of us orgasmed almost at the same time!"

I winked at him, "Young man, are you tired or interested in an encore?"

He gazed at Rachel, "Pretty lady, you are not too exhausted after having sex with 2 men?!"

She chortled, "Not yet stud! Usually Ben spoils me with 2 or even 3 climaxes at a time..."

"In that case, I am in..."

I hugged my lovely wife and French kissed her. I whispered in her ear, "I love you honey. You were awesome. This time we'll do it differently. I want you to experience double penetration!"

I laid her on the bed and let her suck me for awhile.

My obedient cock reacted favorably, expanding gradually toward it's it maximal size.

Then I moved above her body, spread my legs on both sides of her abdomen, squeezed her large boobs together and started in-and-out motion into the narrow valley between her tits.

I then hinted to Bruno to let Rachel's pouty lips work on his organ as well.

He was so thrilled with her expert mouth, that his full erection was ready in less than 2 minutes!

I handed Bruno another lubricated condom and rolled to my side.

I lied on my back, told Rachel to straddle me and descend on my pole, in a frontal cowgirl position.

I noticed Bruno playing with his organ, trying to keep it erect...

I let Rachel ride my prick for awhile and then pulled her torso to my chest.

I kissed her gently and whispered in her ear, that I wanted Bruno to mount her from behind and use her back side.

She gasped, but did not object.

I looked at our guy and blurted, "Bruno, that is your chance to enjoy better friction. Go ahead and take her anally, but initially be gentle and careful! Later on Rachel will direct you what she wants..."

He hesitated and looked at both of us to be sure that I was serious and my wife did not resist.

Once he saw that Rachel and I were busy with each other and her butthole was exposed to him, he spat on his forefinger and inserted it gradually into her back hole.

Rachel moaned and her movements on top of me became faster.

Then he cautiously inserted a second finger.

I felt his fingers rubbing my cock through the thin membrane...

He looked at me one more time and I signaled to him to continue.

He leaned behind her back and very slowly shoved his penis through her sphincter.

I couldn't see much, but I felt his dick sliding easily into her bowels.

Rachel moaned again.

Bruno started pounding her anally.

Seconds later we synchronized our movements - When one was pushing in, the other one was pulling out and vice versa.

Having 2 cocks in such a small area created increased friction and all three of us felt our arousal growing fast.

I was hoping that neither one of us got tired before we came...

Bruno was the first one to dump his load.

His groans were loud and clear, "Rachel, I am CUMMING!... Take it ALL!!!"

Bruno's climax added to Rachel's arousal and soon enough she also began quivering on top of me.

I French kissed her, muffling her cries, but also blocking her fast breaths.

She removed her lips from mine, took a couple of deep respirations and started whimpering.

The combination of Bruno's prick ejaculating so near to my organ and Rachel's shivering above me did the trick.

My own orgasm took over me and my juices jetted into her cervix.

After 6 or 7 spurts my cock began shriveling.

However, Bruno's member was still happily dancing inside her anal canal, even though he climaxed about 5-10 minutes earlier!

As long as Bruno was still pounding her back side, Rachel's orgasm did not seize.

Two minutes later he slowed down and Rachel followed.

All 3 of us rested on our backs for a moment.

I turned to Rachel, "Honey, are you OK?!..."

Her afterglow face smiled at me happily, "I am better than OK! This was much better than before. I felt the two cocks dancing inside me... I came so hard! I didn't want to stop..."

I stared at Bruno. He blushed and smiled at the same time.

He seemed satisfied and... proud!

"Bruno, you did very well. Both Rachel and I enjoyed your participation. By the way, you said that you leave tomorrow. At what time?"

"Early afternoon. Why do you ask?"

"Because if Rachel and you are interested, we can have another session in the morning..."

His face lighted. He gazed at Rachel.

She gave me a loving look, "Being used by two hunks 2 days in a row... Yes, I think that it will be fun..."

"Good! Bruno, be here at 10:30 am. It will give us enough time for a breakfast before our sexercise..."

Bruno bent his head. He kissed Rachel's hand and mumbled, "Lady, you are so pretty... and so sexy!... I don't think I'll be able to sleep much tonight. Your beautiful face and body will be in front of me all the time..."

Rachel grinned, "Thank you for your sincere compliments young man, but I'd rather you sleep well tonight, otherwise tomorrow you won't be able to... accomplish your mission..."

He smiled, "I don't think so. Just looking at your gorgeous body excites me..."

He turned to stare at her tits and we could see that his long prick was erect again...

Both Rachel and I started laughing.

He blushed again... and then he left.

We took a short shower and went to sleep.

...

I woke up at 8:15.

Rachel was still getting her beauty sleep.

It was nice and sunny, but already becoming hot outside.

I opened the curtains, waking Rachel.

"Wifey, let's go have buffet breakfast."

She moved lazily in bed and murmured, "Darling, I have a severe itch. Can you please help me cure it?..."

I glanced at her. Her finger was pointing to her pussy...

I smiled at her, "Honey, if you can wait a short time, Bruno and I will take care of it for you..."

She mumbled, "You are so cruel... You do not want to help your suffering wife..."

I kissed her forehead, "Girl, I love you a lot. Let's eat and then talk about your severe disease. If you promise to be nice to me and Bruno, we may be able to find the optimal cure for you..."

"You are a jerk and that's it! Look at what you did to me in such a short time... You turned me into a nymphomaniac! I feel like a bitch in heat and it's all your fault!!!"

"Rachel dear, if you cannot wait until after breakfast, I may have another idea. I brought a small remote controlled vibrator. Before we go to eat, you place it in your vagina and we can play with the remote control as needed to make you happy!..."

"I still think that you are cruel! No, we'll try it some other time. Let's go eat."

After a hearty breakfast Rachel craving for sex diminished somewhat.

I didn't want to wake her arousal too early, but I needed to know something.

"Honey, lately you seem to get horny very easily and cum at every position. What would you prefer for me and Bruno to do during our morning intercourse...?"

"Ben, you are excellent in all positions, so take your pick... However, to say it nicely... Bruno was much better in anal sex. I actually loved to feel his dick doing all the right moves without any pain or discomfort! I never thought that smaller girth may have advantages, but obviously his is perfect for my back hole..."

We finished eating at 9:15. We still had a lot of time.

"Rachel, we can stop at the jacuzzi for up to an hour if you want."

"Sounds like a perfect plan! I am certain that the hot bubbly water will help relieve my nagging itch down there..."

When we arrived at the pool area, we saw Bruno doing laps again.

He spotted us immediately and came toward us, all smiles.

Rachel whispered to him, "Join us in the jacuzzi."

As we entered the water, she grabbed both dicks and began bobbing them vigorously.

Bruno was beside himself almost immediately with his organ standing up like a redwood in the forest!

She pushed him to sit down.

Once he was sitting on the lower shelf in the water, she moved in his direction, sat on his lap and then... rode him!

She was splashing the water surface with her hands, likely to conceal her body up-and-down jiggling.

Bruno was smiling uneasily, but gradually his pelvis was moving up to counter her maneuvers.

There were only 2 other people around.

They stayed on the other side of the jacuzzi and were talking to another couple in the large pool, thus looking away.

Rachel signaled to me to come closer and stared at my rising pole.

"Honey, even though there is so much water all around us, my mouth feels dry... Would you be a dear and help me..."

I approached them. My cock was at the level of her face.

She grabbed my shaft, licked it seductively and then inserted it in one big gulp...

I bent my upper body over her head, trying the best I could to cover our doing...

It didn't seem very successful, but we weren't aware of onlookers.

I concentrated on my organ, that was being milked aggressively by the sexiest mouth around.

All of a sudden Rachel's mouth jolted upward.

As it happened, Bruno was climaxing under my wife, shoving her body up every 2 seconds!

This time he didn't have a condom on, but I hoped that Rachel being on top, as well as sitting in a hot bubbly water would suffice to prevent pregnancy...

I looked around. Nobody was watching.

I whispered in Rachel's ear, "You are such a slut! Here, take my juices!..."

I didn't realize that she was about to cum too!

In fact, my eruption in her throat coincided with her own orgasm!

Her groans vibrated my cock and caused it to spew even more whitish goo into her accepting mouth...

Then I moved to the side and sat down.

Rachel was still sitting on Bruno's lap rocking slightly from side to side.

Could it be that his member was still hard?!...

I turned to them, "Children, we were very naughty! I am not sure whether what we did was even permitted. We were lucky not getting caught... Whenever you are ready, we can go back to our room."

Few minutes later all three of us were on the way.

Rachel looked sexy and beautiful as ever, while Bruno and I were sporting partial erection. But this time we didn't care...

In the room Rachel took a short shower. Bruno did the same after her and I followed later.

Rachel moved in my direction and gave my cockhead a small slap, "Bad boy! You came already and you are not at your resting size yet! Which part of me you want to conquer now?"

I watched Bruno with the corner of my eye. He was observing us with his hand lightly massaging his pecker, that was close to being vertical!

I placed Rachel with her back on the carpet. Then I pushed her spread legs up and above her shoulders. This maneuver lifted her pelvis up.

I crouched over her and inserted my cock into her pussy.

Subsequently I signaled to Bruno to stand behind me, put a condom on and pound Rachel's anus.

He smiled.

I guess he also felt better inside her tight anal sphincter, than be in the cunt that was wider...

I leaned on both my hands.

Rachel's hands were free.

I grabbed one of her hands and placed it on her mound, hinting to her to rub her love button.

The pleasant feeling inside her vagina was intensified by the constant friction between the 2 moving cocks in the both chambers...

Rachel reached her peak much faster than usual!

She was primed in the jacuzzi. The combination of double penetration with manipulation of her puffy clitoris took her to heaven rapidly.

As her body jolted and shuddered uncontrollably, I felt Bruno's organ jerking and excreting his jism inside her bowels.

I doubt that Rachel felt his sperm being ejaculated, because she was still convulsing erratically, being deep in the throws of a prolonged orgasm.

It was my second climax in the morning, as my cock gave up and joined the party.

I ejected rope after rope of whitish goo deep into her cunt.

The position we used (missionary double) was less comfortable than the one we used last evening, but the end result was satisfying nonetheless.

After a short break Bruno stood up, stared at us and mumbled, "Guys, thank you very much for letting me in on your fun games. I loved every moment of it. Here are my phone number and e-mail. Next time you decide to visit the neighborhood of Sacramento, contact me. I'll be happy to invite you to my house... Thank you again."

He kissed Rachel's cheek and followed by extending his hand to me.

And then he was gone.

...

We rested for a couple of hours.

There was a board with a schedule of social activities in the resort. We checked it.

Water volleyball started already.

The next event was a band show playing dance music. Rachel was interested.

I was never into dancing, but she was so cooperative until now, that I felt obligated to be there with her.

In the beginning people were sitting on beach chairs or on the lawn, but soon enough couples started dancing in a dedicated area.

Rachel was moving on her chair to the music tune.

I just observed the audience. Few people, not surprisingly most of them men, were staring at us.

Then I saw the same older guy, who was ogling Rachel on our first day in the resort.

His eyes were focused on us. Again.

I turned to Rachel and told her about the guy, who was gazing at her.

She glanced at him for a long moment and... smiled.

He stood up and came in our direction.

The guy looked in his 50s, greyish hair, pleasant face, about 5'9", 175 pounds.

I gazed at Rachel, "Are you really interested?..."

She chuckled, "Only if he can dance... I love to dance. And you, my handsome husband, are no use in that area..."

I laughed.

Once he was close enough, he said, "Lady, I noticed that you were trying to dance on your chair. Would you like to dance with me?"

She gazed at him, "Sir, I don't even know your name. And... CAN you dance?"

He stood up, took Rachel's hand in his and said, "I am so sorry, let me introduce myself. My name is Robert. I work as CPA. In my free time I frequent a dance joint... I do not participate in competitions, but I've seen worse dancers than me..."

I looked at Rachel. Her eyes explored him, but she stayed mum.

I said, "The lady's name is Rachel and I am Ben, her husband. Nice to meet you."

Rachel regained her ability to talk and mumbled, "Let's give it a try. I haven't practiced in a long time, because Ben hates dancing. So if you notice mistakes, please be gentle with me."

He had a cute smile, "Ma'am, there are no mistakes in dancing. We dance to free ourselves from the common daily stresses. In my opinion, everything that is being taught in studios is not needed! Observe natives of the Caribbean islands - Dancing is in their blood! Now we can do it the classic way, I will lead and help you get through the traditional steps, or you can decide to improvise and I'll adjust to your moves."

"I prefer the traditional moves..."

The two of them went and mingled with the other dancers.

From my seat it was not possible to see them all the time. Too many people took this opportunity to stretch on the 'dance floor'.

In the beginning, when the band played the song Shake by Otis Redding, I could still notice them.

Most of the couples were facing each other and shaking their bodies.

It was funny to see the jiggling and swaying tits and cocks during the dance...

Several of the men displayed erections! No wonder...

Later on I tried to identify Robert and Rachel. I saw a glimpse of them for a brief moment.

Did his penis really begin moving upward?...

Did Rachel's eyes focus on his groin?...

I wasn't sure and they disappeared again.

about 10 minutes later I saw them at the farthest part of the dancing area.

It was a Slow dance. Everybody was moving slowly.

Robert was close behind Rachel, with his hands on her waist and her head leaning on his shoulder.

It looked like they were spooning upright, moving in synchrony.

Several new couples began dancing and again I lost them for a while.

I noticed that few of the couples started fondling each other, mostly when they thought that nobody was paying attention.

The percentage of ERECT cocks among the male dancers increased!...

Rachel and her partner reappeared fifteen minutes later.

It was again during a slow dance.

He was still glued to her back side with his right hand... on her breast!

Her right hand seemed to guide his hand to her hard nipple!

I couldn't see her other hand.

The scene was extremely erotic!

My cock began to stir...

Now that Bruno was gone and we still had 2 more days in the resort, should we consider Robert to be our next sex partner?...

I stood up and started walking slowly to the place where I last saw them.

Rachel's eyes were closed and her face looked so calm and happy!

Robert was leading her with gentle moves at the back of the other dancers.

His hand was softly exploring her sensitive tit and his pelvis was attached to her ass crack in a way that hid his cock...

Rachel's chest extended forward, making it easier for Robert to stroke her boob.

Now I could see her other hand - It was behind her back, caressing his lower back and ass cheek!...