A Young Couple Sexploration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat on both his sides. Good breakfast was served. Rachel and I started eating.

All of a sudden I felt Robert's hand on my thigh, slowly creeping toward my groin.

I looked at Rachel, who was gazing at me.

Robert's chest was leaning on the table with both his hands stretched forward and to the sides...

Yes, his other hand was trailing Rachel's thigh!

Both I and Rachel began laughing. Robert stared at us and started laughing too.

His hand continued moving upward, eventually reaching my dick.

The palm caressed it lightly. My organ reacted by expanding and extending.

Robert whispered, "Ben, your cock feels so good! It's smooth... and it hardens so quickly! And Rachel, your mound is already wet!... Gee guys!... I am impressed. You are ready for action... So what are you up to today?"

"We thought of going to the lake, walk on the bridge to the small island and explore it."

Robert chortled, "I went there before. There is a gazebo and several hammocks."

"Robert, we'll return to our room now. Meet us here in 20 minutes.

I put in a bag a bottle of water, 2 towels, my camera and... a couple of condoms, just in case.

We left the room and saw Robert coming our way.

He was shorter and leaner than me, but he had good muscles, especially considering his age. His cock in a resting state looked longer than mine, although, as I recalled, when in action it was similar in length and width...

We climbed the bridge, with Rachel in front.

Robert ogled her butt cheeks and sexy walk. He didn't say anything, but he signaled to me his appreciation of my wife's back side.

His opinion about her front I knew already!

I shot a picture of Rachel on the bridge with the resort facilities in the background.

Then she hinted to Robert to join her and I took their picture together.

Rachel winked to me, grabbed Robert's hand and placed it on her attractive breast, "Dear husband, this is another good picture for you to remember."

As I was adjusting the parameters on the camera (On occasions I prefer to use manual settings), Robert's cock gradually moved up.

I chuckled, "Would you like me to shoot the picture now, or wait until your 'buddy' is up all the way?"

Robert blushed and stayed silent.

Rachel glanced at his partial erection and smirked, "Robert, your hands aroused both Ben and me during breakfast. I guess it's your turn now..."

We moved to the gazebo. Nobody was there at the time.

Two hammocks were hanging with others on the floor.

Rachel took one and I climbed the other one.

I waited to see what Robert would do next. He stood there, not sure what to do.

I said, "Robert, these hammocks are strong, you can join anyone of us you choose."

He hesitated, "Can I join Rachel first and then you?..."

I grinned, "If my wife has no objection, it's a go!"

He climbed carefully and then wrapped his hand around her shoulder. He caressed her shoulder, slowly trailing to her boob.

Rachel grabbed his cock and stroked it. Then she cupped his sac and massaged the content gently. He hardened quickly. She looked at him, "Is sir planning to take advantage of me, or this is just a sign of 'I like what you do to me'?"

Robert whispered, "Rachel, I am sure Ben told you a hundred times - you are sexy as hell. I would love to play with your body ANYTIME! But since your husband is here, let me check if he is in the mood as well..."

He came to my hammock. The next moment he checked the status of my prick.

It felt good. It was the second time that I realized how much experience he had playing with other men. What can I say, my pole was ready very soon...

Unfortunately, we saw a group of guests on the bridge. They were progressing our way.

I suggested, "Children, I think that the three of us are ready for some action. Let's go to our room and free these hammocks to others."

When we were in the room, I served 3 glasses of wine.

We had a small talk about the resort, the weather and about politics too.

After half an hour I was sure that the alcohol affected Rachel, although I thought that by now she may even not need it anymore...

"Rachel, it's lady's first choice. What would YOU like?"

She looked at both of us for a long time before answering, "Ben, I love you and enjoy sex with you. But I'd like to try Robert once... And a foreplay that includes dancing. Ben, the way he dances makes me so horny..."

Robert gazed at me, "Ben, Rachel's choice gives you multiple options. You can use anyone of us or... both of us, if you know what I mean..."

Yes, I remembered vividly how he offered me his man's pussy...

I placed near the bed several condoms, sat on the side and watched.

Rachel went to the stereo system and fumbled with it until she found the right music.

It was 80s songs, that people danced to a lot in disco clubs.

Robert held Rachel in his arms and started leading her around in the limited space.

Robert's initial easy maneuvers guided her expertly with some twirling.

Gradually his movements became more overtly erotic, with his legs touching hers and his hands running along her naked body.

He was careful to do everything lightly, avoiding her erogenous areas, building her up.

Rachel's breathing increased and she tried her best to move in a way that will compel his hands to touch her sensitive breasts.

I was able to see that his pecker was at full mast.

The longer the dances continued, the more desperate she seemed to be...

At one point it was too much for her.

She bumped into his body, grabbed his hand and forced it onto her tit, moaning loudly.

Rachel's lower body attached itself to his and the slow dance in unison became even more erotic.

Robert's hand was massaging her amazing boobs, making her body shiver with desire.

Rachel's other hand found his hard cock and pushed it inside her moist opening.

For awhile they danced with his cock deep inside of her, but soon her legs began to wobble.

He lifted her body and carried her to bed. Her eyes were focused on his face with lust...

Robert's hands caressed her body from her neck to her toes, as she was scrambling to make his palms rub her harder.

Her torso clanged to his muscular frame.

Her trembling hand wrestled to find Robert's stiff cock and push it deep inside of her.

After a long struggle, she succeeded and his member, that was now covered with a condom, was buried in her womb.

He mounted her impatient body and began his strokes.

Again, he was taking his time, building her arousal up.

Watching my beautiful wife fighting to force his prick inside her cunt, while he was so patient compelling her to wait...

It became a torture for her, but the eventual prize would be worth it!

My own dick throbbed, signaling to me that my time was up.

I saw Robert kneeling between Rachel's thighs with her legs on his shoulders.

His hard cock was inside her vagina.

He was leaning forward sucking her dark nipple, with his ass up in the air.

I placed a lubricated condom on my erect organ, moved behind Robert and tapped on his shoulder to warn him of my presence.

He smiled at me and spread his legs...

I poured generous amount of KY jelly on my palm and dispersed it on my cock.

Then I inserted one finger inside his anus. It slid very easily!

A second finger followed the first one and went in smoothly as well.

The ease in dilating his anal hole made it obvious that Robert's butthole was used a lot of times in the past.

With no resistance, my expanded cock penetrated his bowels without difficulty.

Once I was all the way in, he synchronized his movements to alternate between shoving his pecker into Rachel's vagina and constricting his anal sphincter to milk my cock...

The feeling was amazing!

His man's pussy was much less tight than I expected, so it was not a problem to get it in, but the way he squeezed it every couple of seconds was arousing me beyond belief...

Now that the three of us were fully entangled together, he whispered loudly to Rachel, "Pretty lady, it's time for your gorgeous body to get ravaged. I intend to fuck you hard and fast, until you see paradise in your own eyes!..."

And as promised, his pelvis motion began intensifying, forcing me to adjust to his rhythm.

Few moments later Rachel grunted and a huge orgasm took over her.

Robert followed short time later and I climaxed immediately after he started.

I could not describe the sensation of three bodies cumming at the same time, except to say that it was REALLY AWESOME!

It felt like I ejaculated so much. Yet checking the condom later, the amount was average...

I guess the mental part was much stronger than the physical one.

Following our orgasms, both Robert and I rolled to Rachel's sides and relaxed on our backs.

Usually Rachel was taking her time after an orgasm. Not now.

She sat up and watched Robert and me with our condoms still mounted on our slowly shriveling organs.

She removed my condom, careful not to spill the content, bent down and took my cock in her mouth.

Then she licked it all over and subsequently sucked the remaining drops from my urethra.

When she was done, she gave me a winning smile and moved to Robert, to do the same for him.

He looked at her with an amazement and turned to me, "Ben, I envy you! Your wife is pretty, has an unbelievable body, she is sexy and loves to fuck... What else can a man ask for?!... Of course, in my case, having both of you has been even better, but that is another story..."

I grinned at him, "Robert, you were fun to be with too!"

I turned to Rachel, "Honey, what did YOU think about our friend here?"

"Ben, can we take him with us?... He is so good! I can dance with him day and night!... and when you come home from work, we can have sex the rest of the time... Please!..."

We all laughed out loud.

"Rachel dear, we can take his phone number and e-mail. When we miss him, we'll get in touch again and have another fun time together!"

...

The next day we were on our way back home.

When we arrived at our house, the first thing I said to Rachel, "At last we are back to our familiar environment. Now we can relax and go back to our more conservative, less exhausting routine..."

She looked me in the eye and blurted, "Honey, you can take a shower first, but 2 minutes later, if your hard cock is not pounding my pussy at 100 miles per hour, I dial 911..."