A Young Man Finds His Way

Story Info
Stevie finds his way beyond incest and into a new world.
3k words
4.42
21.1k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the end of a wild two week vacation with Aunt Laura neared, Stevie came home from his golf team league championship semi finals and as he went into the house he could hear his mom Sara and Laura arguing, and he could hear sobbing. He quickly went in and Sara was crying. "What happened?" He asked.

Sara answered, "My company just declared bankruptcy, locked the doors and terminated all of us. Just like that. I don't know what I'm going to do."

Now this was like a shot to the heart to Stevie. He was looking forward to one of his last threesomes with Sara and Laura and now THAT sure seemed off the table. Plus he now had to give support to his mom and had no idea how that was going to happen because he had no ideas.

It was aunt Laura who came up with the idea of the day. She said to Sara, "Sweetie you should go take a nice bath and Stevie and I will do dinner. After dinner we can drink wine and brainstorm for solutions."

Sara loved that idea and went to get into the tub. As soon as the bathroom door closed Laura was all over Stevie. "Fuck me Stevie, fuck me fast and hard. We only have a small amount of time here and your mom is going to need us to be our best tonight."

As she said this she was unbuckling his belt and in ten seconds she was sucking his cock deep into her mouth like a starving woman. Stevie stopped her flipped up her skirt, and with one violent act ripped her panties right off and then pushed her face down onto the kitchen table. Laura's pussy was already wet and he gave one small push with just the head popping into her wet darkness and then he pulled back just until his cock popped back out and then with everything he had he rammed his hard cock to the hilt in one big push as hard and fast as he could, so hard that the table moved about three inches across the floor.

Laura cried out in pain at the sudden invasion into her depths but said nothing. Stevie did what she asked but it was harder than she expected. And he wasn't even close to finished yet.

Stevie fucked her with a vengeance he had never experienced when all at once he could feel that all too familiar tightness in his balls. He stopped fucking her, walked around the table and because it was a smaller table her head reached to the other end. Stevie took her head and jammed his cock into her mouth and in an instant Laura was taking Stevie's cock deep into her throat.

This was different for Stevie. Instead of trying not to cum so fast and being gentle he was speeding it up and being rough. And he did a damn good job of both.

In a short fifteen seconds there was a thick stream of his cum shooting and filling Laura's mouth. She got almost all of the first spurt but one drop escaped before Stevie grabbed her head and pulled her tight against his pubes as his cock went into her throat and his cum shot right into her belly. He had never been this forceful before and Laura had no choice but to do what was necessary which was to just to submit to whatever he wanted. She had never been forced like this either and she found it confusing. Confusing on one hand because it was too forceful and was painful, but on the other it was,,, appealing in its own weird way. She actually liked being so dominated to the point of having no choice but to submit, and the pain was an exotic type pain.

When Stevie had grabbed her head he had grabbed her hair and was using that to control her. It hurt her and while he was shooting his cum down her throat he could see tears in her eyes and that made him cum harder and longer yet.

Laura had started to gag but Stevie had such control that she stopped and kind of just went into a trance. She couldn't even swallow. Stevie was just shooting right down her throat and she had absolutely no control except of what happened next.

Right out of nowhere her pussy exploded into an orgasm like she had never experienced before. She still had cum pouring down her throat and her pussy was spasming out of control.

Stevie finally pulled his cock out of his throat and watched her breathing and still spasming.

She looked at him and said, "Oh Stevie, Stevie, I just don't know. What happened"?

Stevie had tears in his eyes as he answered, "I am so sorry Laura. I just lost control and just wanted what I wanted. I am so sorry."

Laura got up, hugged him, kissed his cheek and said, "Don't you be sorry for giving me the best fucking I've ever had in my life. You can do that to me anytime you want."

The entire episode lasted about eight minutes and as they hurriedly got dressed they could hear Sara's hair dryer humming. When she came out she asked, "What happened to dinner?"

Laura quickly answered, "Stevie is going to order in from that great Italian place we went to last week."

They had a great dinner, three bottles of wine and decided that because the end of semester at Stevie's college was next week that they would go to Laura's house for a couple weeks right after Stevie's golf championship finals so Sara could look for a new job down in L.A.

Sara was still too emotional about losing her job for any threesomes to happen that night and Stevie just kept wondering what the hell had happened to him with Laura.

At dinner Laura looked at him in with an almost fearful look in her eyes. Stevie thought about that look and those fateful eight minutes, deep into the night until he finally drifted off to sleep.

The next two days were filled with preparing to go to Laura's house as well as worrying about Sara, worrying about his behavior with Laura, and his golf finals. Every time he thought about shooting his cum right down her throat and seeing those tears it made his cock rock hard, and he didn't have a clue about what it all meant, but nothing was ever spoken between them about it.

When they finally got to Laura's house Stevie couldn't his eyes. It was huge and had a swimming pool and hot tub. Stevie had won the college championship and was now poised to win a full scholarship to any school of his choosing so his mom didn't have to worry about paying for his college and that was a huge stressor off of her.

And best of all is that they weren't there an hour before this beautiful young woman peeked over the fence and said, "Hi Stevie. Laura told me you were coming today. I've been waiting all day to meet you."

Stevie smiled and said, "Hi, what's your name seeing as how you already know so much about me."

She quickly answered, "Eva, Eva Jenson. Nice to meet you Stevie. Laura has told me all about you."

Stevie smiled and said, "Oh oh, all good I hope.

Now Eva smiled as she answered, "Well, mostly good. But she told me that I have to watch out for you because you are quite the stud. That's why I been waiting for you."

"Because Laura said I was a stud" Stevie asked.

"Especially because of that. I know Laura really good. We share everything. We're best buds, and if Laura said you are a stud, That's a guarantee.

Stevie liked how this was going and pushed it a bit. "You want to come over for a swim or soak in the hot tub?"

Eva smiled and said, "I thought you'd never ask". She disappeared and then reappeared in three seconds at a gate separating the two backyards in a thong bikini. She had indeed been ready for this.

Stevie took one look at her and the thought that popped into his head was a saying his dad use to say, "She's built like a brick shithouse!" A tight slim ass and a wonderful rack of woman up top.

Eva chose the hot tub and as Stevie and Eva talked he could see Sara and Laura looking out the window and smiling at them. Even kind of egging him on by giving him signs like put your arm around her. Stevie didn't, this young woman was special and he didn't want to screw this up.

As Stevie and Eva got to know each other it was looking pretty good. Eva was more than friendly, but not aggressive. She asked all about his golf and what he was majoring in.

After a half hour Sara and Laura decided to come out, and out they came in their thongs with two bottles of wine, four glasses and jumped in with the two youngsters. Sara jumped in next to Stevie and Laura next to Eva.

Sara smiled and said to Stevie, "Scoot over pretty boy," pushing him closer to Eva. Laura did the same to Eva and now everyone's legs were touching.

They talked, laughed, and drank wine and then Laura out of the blue starts wiggling around, and then throws her bottom up on the deck saying, "I hate that damn thong crawling up my ass. They all laughed and then Sara's thong plopped up next to Laura's as she said, "I'll see your thong and raise you my top and threw that up there as well."

Laura not to be outdone said, "I'll see your top and raise you Eva's thong." There was a brief moment of pause after Laura's top flew up next and then without a word Eva smiled as her thong flew up as well.

After he filled up everyone's wine glasses Stevie smiled and said, "I believe the bet is back to you mom."

Everyone laughed because Sara was naked and had nothing more to offer. And then Eva smiling said, " Hey, Laura bet my bottoms so you should be able to bet Stevie's bottoms."

Sara smiled and said, "sounds like a bet to me. Everyone looked at Stevie and unlike the others who took their bottoms off under the water, Stevie slowly stood up. There was a huge bulge in his shorts. He pulled them down, and there he was, all eight inches of him rock hard and standing straight up out of the water.

Eva gasped, looked at Laura and said, "Oh my god you were right, he is huge,! It's so thick around!"

Stevie looked at Laura and asked, "You talked actually talked about how big my cock is? When did this conservation happen?"

Eva answered him, "I told you we share everything. She told me while she was driving home. I kind of lied when I said that she said you were a stud. What she really said was that you have a huge cock and you know how to use it." And with that she reached over under the water, wrapped her hand around Stevie's cock and started pumping it. Stevie's head laid back on the deck and his eyes closed as he moaned at what Eva was doing.

Laura smiled looked at Sara and said, "Well Sara, our work here is done. Let's go buy some more wine and let these lovebirds do what we all knew they were going to do from the second they saw each other.

As Stevie looked up at his mom and his aunt, Eva wrapped both hands around Stevie's cock. Laura said, "Eva, you can't even wait till we leave?"

Eva excitedly said, "Oh, no, I've never had anything this big inside me and I want to feel this monster."

Laura laughed and said, "Hey Stevie, do that manly thing you did to me the other day. Show her what it really feels like to be a woman."

Stevie looked startled and didn't quite know what to say so Laura softly added, "Stevie I know that you felt bad when I cried, that maybe you hurt me or something but you didn't. Those tears were because I had just had the most intense orgasm of my life and was just overwhelmed with emotion. Now take this woman into the kitchen, bend her over the table and do her the same way you did me and she will love it."

Eva who was now jacking Stevie's cock off said, "Oh please Stevie. Laura told me all about that. Please fuck me like that." With that she quit pumping Stevie's cock got up and started pulling him out of the hot tub.

When Laura and Sara left the two lovers on the deck to go get dressed and go buy more wine the two lovebirds were deeply kissing and Eva had one hand wrapped around Stevie's cock like a security blanket that she was never letting go of.

By the time they walked out the front door they could hear Eva Wailing like a tomcat at midnight. Sara said, "That's my boy."

Laura answered, "Sweetie I must correct you there. He is all man and quite a man at that."

As soon as Stevie bent Eva over the table something happened and he reverted back to the time with Laura. He looked at that sweet pussy all wet and gaping right in front of his eight inch rock hard cock and he guided it home and pushed it in just an inch. He heard Eva panting in anticipation and he rammed it home hard and fast to the hilt.

Now Eva at nineteen was a lot tighter than a thirty eight year old Laura, but it was no match for Stevie's twenty year old eight inch monster. Eva wasn't ready for it and she wailed out in pain, Shock, and surprise. By the time the sound came out of her lungs Stevie was already pounding his cock into her like a madman for the third stroke and the wailing just continued.

As Stevie fucked her fast, hard, and deep he looked down and saw her tight little asshole winking at him every time he pulled back to the edge of her pussy. He took his thumb and got it wet with the juices Eva was dripping and then took that thumb and placed in right on her asshole and started massaging around and probing around that tight virgin hole. Eva had stopped wailing and was panting and moaning with every thrust as Stevie pounded her pussy. Stevie's thumb popped into her asshole to the hilt and he started fucking her asshole with his thumb in unison with the pounding by his cock. Eva was going oohh oohh and riding both parts at once.

Stevie knew what he wanted to do next and so did Eva. The difference Stevie wanted to and Eva didn't want him to.

As soon as Stevie pulled his cock out of Eva's pussy she started pleading, "No Stevie, no. It's too big, not this time, later."

Stevie didn't care, this bitch was getting fucked in the ass right now. He pushed the head against a tight unwilling asshole and without choice it opened to him and the head of his cock penetrated into her virgin ass. Eva screamed out pleading for him to stop and Stevie did stop. He didn't ram it deep, he just left it right there, just the head inside her asshole, as he remembered something.

He remembered the look of fear in Laura's eyes when he started dominating her. And that caused him pull his cock out. He turned Eva over onto her back, pulled her right to the edge of the table and as he pushed his cock into her sweet willing pussy he looked into her eyes and he didn't see that fear, just lust and passion.

Eva was wailing louder than ever because as they say, "She is a screamer" and that is the wailing that Sara and Laura heard as they walked out the door.

After what was a quick fifteen minutes for Stevie and a quicker fifteen minutes for Eva, Stevie could feel his balls tightening against his body ready to explode

He pulled out of her, turned her back over and positioned his cock at her mouth. Eva looked at the huge cock and by then she knew she had no choice but then she didn't need one, she wanted this cock, and she opened her mouth and took her new lovers cock into her mouth. Stevie pumped his cock twice, grabbed her hair and pulled her tight against his pubic hair and exploded.

Eva was amazed at the power and strength Stevie held her with, as well as the stream of hot cum pouring into her throat. His hands gripped her hair tightly, pulling himself deep into her throat and she could feel his cum pouring down into her belly. She was completely powerless and willingly submitted to him, and she loved it.

As he finally released her hair and started pulling out Eva stopped him grabbed his cock and sucked out the remaining drops of cum into her mouth so she could taste it. She couldn't taste it when it was in her throat before and she continued to suck hard looking into Stevie's eyes with not a look of fear, but of total love and devotion.

Eva had plans on sucking this cock and giving him everything she had to give, including in the future, "her tight little asshole," for a long long time.

Stevie felt the rage of a hard life leaving his body and the passion of love and goodness streaming through him.

And he felt so different that he knew there was no going back. Those beautiful loving eyes looking up at him had changed his outlook on life entirely in fifteen quick minutes.