Taking care of Momma Pt. 01

Story Info
When Ellen burns her hands Paul steps in to help her.
4.2k words
4.59
76.6k
119

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_cd
Fran_cd
276 Followers

It had been just over a week since the accident that resulted in Ellen Carson's burned hands. She had spent four days in the hospital and then was released to the care of her college age son. Her hands probably wouldn't require surgery, but they did require a special dressing that had to be changed daily and couldn't get wet.

Paul Carson was able to take care of the dressings on his mom's hands, make sure she took her medicines, and make sure she was eating her meals, while still keeping up with his class work. He did the laundry and kept the kitchen clean. There was only one part of his loving care for his mother that was lacking... and he knew it was time.

Ellen was sitting in her rocker-recliner, where she spent most of her waking hours, watching tv. Paul was doing some housework while he worked on the laundry. It was while he was putting a load of laundry in that he realized he'd been neglecting an important part of taking care of his mom. There was no laundry for her. She was still wearing the same gown and robe she had worn home from the hospital.

Paul sat down on the couch near her. "Um, mom, can we talk for a minute?" Paul asked her.

She clicked the remote to turn the tv off. "Sure, honey. What's on your mind?" she asked.

"Well, mom, you have to go in to see Dr. Andrews tomorrow," Paul said.

Ellen nodded. "Yes," she said.

"Uh, well, you haven't had a, uh, a bath or shower since you got home," Paul said. "I was thinking you might want to clean up before you go to the doctor."

This was a part of her care he hadn't really thought much about when the nurse was telling him about changing her bandages and making sure she wasn't doing things with her hands that she wasn't supposed to.

Ellen laughed. "I know. I've been wondering what we were going to do about that."

"Uh, well, I've been thinking about it," Paul said. "Um, you can't get your hands wet, so you can't go shower or bathe on your own. So I guess I'm going to have to help you."

Ellen nodded. She didn't look at her son. "I know. I thought about that, too. I just didn't want to bring it up because, well, I'm not sure I like the idea of my son bathing me. I've been trying to think if there is anyone we know we could ask to come do that."

"Well, you have a lot of your lady friends from your church group," Paul offered. "Most of them have come by to check on you since you've been home."

Ellen nodded. "Yeah, but I wouldn't feel comfortable asking one of them," she said.

Paul nodded. "I understand. You've had some other friends... from work and your social things you do... that have come by. They always say if there's anything you need, just let them know."

"Yeah, I know they say that," Ellen laughed. "But they don't mean it. I know because I've been on the other side of this, and I told them to let me know if there was anything they needed me to do. But if they'd asked me to come over and bathe them I would have felt very uncomfortable. Besides, even if they would do it, I don't think I could let them bathe me."

"I understand," Paul said. "It's not exactly the sort of thing I'd ask my guy friends to do if I was in that situation."

"Just your guy friends?" Ellen asked, smiling.

Paul laughed. "Well, there might be a few of the girls I wouldn't mind getting a sponge bath from," he admitted. "Do you have any guy friends you want to ask to bathe you?"

Ellen laughed. "I wish I had some guy friends like that," she said. "You know I don't."

Paul nodded sadly. He did know his mom didn't have any men friends like that. She had rarely dated in the almost ten years since his dad died.

"Well, I could call the home-health people," Paul said. "They told me that even though we're using them on a regular basis we could still call them for help if we need it."

Ellen nodded. "I know. And I've been thinking about that. But they are so expensive!"

Paul sighed. "So, we're back to me doing it," he said.

Ellen nodded. "Yes, that seems like our only option. Tell me, are you going to be terribly uncomfortable or embarrassed seeing me naked and washing me?"

"It'll be a little weird," Paul admitted. "But I think I can handle it. Are you going to be okay with me seeing you naked?"

Ellen took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "It'll be a little weird," she said. "But I think I can handle it."

Paul was thrilled! He had offered so many options to make it seem like he was reluctant, but he was hoping she'd shoot them all down. The thought of having his 49 year old mother naked, to get to rub his soapy hands or a soapy sponge over her body... just the thought made his 20 year old cock get hard. He'd been thinking about how best to give her a bath without getting her bandages wet, and he'd come up with a plan.

"So here's what I was thinking, mom," Paul said. "I can set up the massage table out on the sunporch. That's indoor/outdoor carpet out there, so it won't hurt it to get wet. And we have the big sink out there with hot water. I'll leave the blinds down during your bath and when we're done I can just raise the blinds and use the hose to rinse the soapy water out into the yard."

Ellen laughed. "Sounds like you've given this some thought," she said.

"I have," Paul admitted. "I actually thought about this whole bath thing a few days ago. We don't want to try a shower. It would be too hard to make sure we keep your hands dry, even with the plastic bags they gave me when we left the hospital. And trying to do it in the bathtub, even that big one in your bathroom, would be hard. I thought about giving you a sponge bath with you laying in bed, but then the bed will get wet. Then I came up with this idea. What do you think?"

Ellen nodded. "I think it sounds like a good idea. So when are we going to do this?"

"Give me a few minutes to get everything together?" Paul asked. "And I want to change into some gym shorts and a tank top. Just in case I get wet, too," he laughed.

"I'll be right here when you're ready," Ellen told him.

Twenty minutes later he went back into the living room. "Okay, mom, all set up for your bath," he told her.

Ellen took a deep breath and let him help her to her feet.

"I have your bath soap and wash cloths and some big towels out there," he told her. "Can you think of anything else we need?"

"Um, well, my hair is absolutely gross," she said. "Do you think you can wash it for me?"

"Way ahead of you, mom," he grinned. "I called your friend Pam and asked if I could bring you by her shop later to wash your hair in that set-up they have. She said we could come by anytime."

"You're going to wash my hair at the salon?" Ellen asked. "Won't all those other women be jealous of me!"

"Okay, so let me help you get your clothes off and you can lay down on the table. I think we start with you face down to let me start on your back," Paul said. "Kind of ease into this."

Ellen nodded. "Good idea," she said as she stood still and let her son unzip her robe. He took the robe down her arms and laid it on a patio chair. She stood there in her cotton gown. Nothing really showed except her nipples poking against the thin material.

Paul's fingers were trembling as he pulled his mother's gown over her head and got a good look at her bare breasts for the first time. She wasn't fat, but she was a bit thick in the torso. Her small d-cup tits were soft and sagged against her chest. Paul looked at her big nipples and wondered if they were excited by what was happening or they were always this size.

"Mom! What happened to your panties?" he asked when he noticed she wasn't wearing any. He could smell her strong musk, the mixture of sweat, lubricating juice and dried pee. He wanted to bend over and give it a good sniff and a lick... but he didn't. He'd recently discovered he loved the natural scent of a woman who wasn't fresh out of the shower.

"Oops, I forgot that!" Ellen giggled. "Um, I managed to wiggle out of them the first day we were home when I needed to go pee. I couldn't pull them back up so I just left them off."

"Why didn't you ask for help?" Paul asked.

"That wasn't happening," she told him. Ellen could smell her own musk, too, so she knew Paul could smell her. She couldn't look him in the eyes.

The sunporch had heaters built in to the ceiling to make it bearable to sit out and enjoy it on chilly days. The padded top of the massage table had a built-in heater that Paul had turned on. The heat felt good on Ellen's bare tits and nipples and belly.

Once she was face down on the table and her son was gently rubbing a soapy cloth on her back she started to relax a little. She felt less conscious that her 20 year old son was seeing and touching her naked body.

Paul looked at how the line of her shape curved in at her waist, then flared back out at her hips, around her soft ass, then narrowed down her legs to her shapely ankles and pretty feet. He washed down her sides, touching the sides of her boobs as he moved slowly down her back.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she said as Paul rubbed the soft cloth in circles on her back.

When he got to the small of her back he moved further down to her feet. He used his bare hands to rub the scented soap on her feet, between her toes, up to her ankles. As he moved up her legs he could feel the stubble of her two-week growth of hair. He wondered if she would want him to shave her legs one day soon. His dick jumped a little at the thought of doing that.

He massaged the soap on her thighs. When he tried to push his soapy hand in to wash the insides of her thighs his mother parted her legs just slightly. He washed up the insides of her thighs until he was almost touching her pussy. He was sure he felt her spread her legs a little more when his fingers brushed the hair on her tender lips.

He put his hands on her soft ass cheeks, massaging them with soap. He was sure he heard another soft moan from his mother when he ran a soapy finger up and down her back crack. He didn't run his finger all the way down to her pucker the first time. The second time he ran his finger down her crack he did touch her tender back hole.

It was subtle, but Paul was sure he felt her hips move just a bit, pushing her ass up against his hand. He was also sure he heard another soft moan.

He moved his hands back up to the top of the crack, then ran them down one more time. This time he openly ran the tips of two fingers around her pucker. This time he was sure he heard her moan as she slightly pushed her ass back against his fingers. He pushed the tip of one finger into her tight hole.

"Paul! What are you doing?" his mother asked.

"Just making sure you're all clean," he answered quickly as he pulled his fingers away from her ass crack.

"Uh, huh," she said. She wiggled her ass, causing her soft cheeks to jiggle.

Paul rinsed the soap off of her back and legs with warm water from the hose attached to the sink. As he sprayed the water on her he used his other hand to rub and brush the soapy residue off of her and onto the floor.

"Ok, mom, time to do the front," he announced as he turned off the water from the sink.

Ellen rolled over on her back. She had gotten comfortable with him seeing and touching her bare back and legs, but she felt a little nervous as she exposed her front side to him. His touching her ass crack, and especially her asshole, had felt way too good for Ellen to be completely comfortable with him washing her tits and pussy. But she couldn't stop now.

She raised her hands over her head, totally exposing her 49 year old body to her 20 year old son. She closed her eyes and told herself that she couldn't react when he touched her sensitive places.

Paul started with her arms and armpits. He saw the dark stubble in her armpit, more noticeable than it was on her legs. When he stood just right over her he could get just a small whiff of scent drifting up from her pungent pits. He wanted to lean over and sniff and lick them, but after her reaction to his finger in her tight asshole he decided he shouldn't try that... yet.

He washed her pits, then concentrated on her soft tits. He ran the cloth around them and under them. He rubbed the soft cloth on her big nipples. He could feel how hard they were through the washcloth. He heard yet another soft moan when he ran the soapy cloth around and over them. He washed her right tit with the cloth and at the same time spread the soap on her left tit with his bare hand. He noticed his mother biting on her lower lip.

He moved the wash cloth down to her soft belly. He made sure to get her belly really soapy, right down to the top of the triangle of hair that marked the beginning of her pubis. He turned to the sink and put some more soap on the wash cloth, then started at her hips and washed down both legs until he was again soaping her sexy feet.

Paul moved back up his mother's legs with the soapy rag and his bare hand. When he started to wash her upper thighs she bent her knees slightly, opening her inner thighs to him. He washed in slow, circular movements with the cloth on her inner thighs, moving slowly closer to her hair lined lips.

He moved to stand beside her hips. He rubbed the soapy cloth over the fine curly hair in the triangle where her thighs met. When he ran the cloth down between her legs he rubbed it hard against her lips, especially the top of her lips where he knew her clit to be.

Ellen couldn't hide it. She moaned and spread her legs more. Her hips jerked, pushing her pussy up against the soft cloth. Paul rubbed the cloth up and down her slit. He gently massaged her sensitive lips.

As he moved the hand up and down her slit he made sure to run cloth-covered fingers over her swollen clit. He could see it now, and feel it through the cloth. He wanted to suck on it so bad! It was like a mini-cock now, out from hiding in the folds of her lips, jutting up from her pubic bone begging for attention.

Ellen moaned and spread her legs a bit more he rubbed the soft, soapy cloth up and down her sensitive lips.

Ellen's moans increased and her hips undulated when her son pushed a cloth covered finger against her hole. There was no doubt in Paul's mind that his mother needed to be touched in a special way.

He looked at her face. Her eyes were closed, her head turned to the side, and her mouth was open. He saw her run her tongue over her lips. He wanted to lean down and kiss her, to push his tongue against hers, to feel her full, sensuous lips against his.

Her hips were moving rhythmically now, matching the movement of his left hand rubbing the wash cloth on her clit. When Paul pushed two of his fingers against her dripping hole she moaned and opened her legs a little more. Little explosions were starting in the back of her mind as she felt fingers other than her own probing at her horny hole.

It was no longer Paul, her 20 year old son giving her pleasure. It was just two giant hands, working together, making her pleasure spiral up and up to the top. Where was the top? How high was the top? She didn't know, but she knew she needed to get there.

Paul thought he might cum in his own underwear as he worked his mom closer and closer to hers. His cock was hard and throbbing. He pushed it against the side of the padding on the table. He watched his mom rub her bandaged hands on her own nipples. He heard the low continuous moan coming from her sensuous mouth. He felt her hips moving rhythmically with his fingers. He knew she was close.

She put her feet flat on the table and lifted her ass in the air. Paul felt her clit throb and gripped it between his thumb and forefinger. Her moan turned to a low scream, then a louder scream. Her thighs clamped down hard on his hand and her bandaged hands flailed, trying to push his hand away from her throbbing clit.

Paul felt and saw the spray of her juices when the orgasm fully hit her. He'd never made a woman squirt before, but he'd read about it, and he knew he'd just done it for the first time in his life. He moved his left hand away from her clit and started to massage her tits and pinch her nipples. When her thighs grip on his hand lightened he rubbed the soft cloth up and down her slit some more.

It was hard to believe this was his mother. He knew she and his dad had sex back in the day. He knew she still tried to keep herself together and to look sexy... and she did look sexy most of the time. He'd always figured she was pretty hot in her younger days. But this was the 49 year old model of his mom. He didn't expect her to act like this, even while she was having an orgasm!

She'd dropped her ass back down on the table. Her legs were opening and closing. Her hips were jumping up and down. She was moaning and groaning and mewing.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" she cried out. "Yes! Make me cum! Oh my god, yes, yes, yes!"

Finally she started to relax on the table. She let her ass lay flat on the table, her legs still spread, her chest heaving as she gasped for breath. Her head was still turned away from Paul, and her eyes were still closed. As she relaxed the realization of what had just happened started to come to her. She put her arms over her face as the tears came.

"Oh, my, god, what have I done?" she sobbed. "What have I done? Oh, I'm so sorry, Paulie." She called him by the pet name she had called him when he was younger. "I'm sorry, Paulie. I didn't mean to. I couldn't help myself. It felt so good. So, so good. Oh, what have I done?"

Paul moved his hand away from her pussy. He leaned over her, hugging her.

"It's okay, mom," he said to her gently. "Mom, I'm ok. I'm glad it felt good. I wanted to make you feel good, mom. I wanted to. It's not your fault. It was me, mom. I wanted to do that."

She shook her head. "That's beside the point, Paulie," she sobbed. "I'm a grown woman. I'm not supposed to let things like that happen. Oh, Paulie, Paulie, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, Paulie."

He moved her arms from over her face. "There's nothing to forgive, mom," he said. He kissed her cheek, tasting the salty tears. "You didn't do anything wrong. You made me very happy by letting me make you feel good. I wanted to make you feel good. It made me feel good to make you feel good like that."

She finally turned her face to look at him. "It did?" she asked. "Why? It really did? I don't understand."

"I can't explain it right now, mom," he told her. "Maybe I'll try later. I just want you to relax and let me get you rinsed off so we can get you dressed and go take care of your hair."

She put her bandaged hands on the sides of his face. "Paulie, did you feel good, too? Like I did? Did you...."

"I felt really good, mom," he told her. "Thank you." He leaned down to kiss her again. But this time he kissed her on the mouth. No tongues. Just a simple lip to lip kiss. Like a mother and son. Well, maybe a little more than a mother and son. Something Paul hoped to repeat soon. Maybe with some tongues involved.

He stood and reached for the hose to rinse all the soap off of his mother's tits, belly, pussy and legs.

Ellen stood beside the massage table and let Paul rub the soft towel over her. It felt so good to feel clean! The towel felt good against her skin... skin that seemed more sensitive now, especially when he dried her tits and pubic mound.

Paul wrapped the towel around her just above her nipples. The towel just covered her ass. He'd seen her like this before, and he'd always loved the look.

"So, do you want a bra?" he asked when they were in her bedroom.

"Well of course I want a bra," she said. "You know I don't leave the house without one."

Paul nodded. "Yes, I knew that." He opened her drawer and pulled out a semi-sheer pale yellow bra with darker yellow flowers over her nipples. He held it out for her to put her arms in the straps.

"You have good taste," Ellen said. "This is one of my favorite bras."

Fran_cd
Fran_cd
276 Followers
12