A Young Man's First Cougar Pt. 02

Story Info
A young man’s first cougar is unforgettable.
945 words
4.32
21.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that so?!" Seth replied. "You haven't even seen me nude, yet. What if I show up with a micro penis of a towering three inches?" he teased.

"That's three inches more than I've had in a year; besides, I can tell by your energy that's not the case." Ashley said.

"Well, I can assure you that anything I have planned for Friday will be pushed aside. What time would you expect me?" Seth asked.

"How early can you be here? I'd like to take a bit to talk, in person, if you wouldn't mind..." said Ashley.

"Of course! I'd like that, honestly. This would be new for me, as well." returned Seth.

The conversation cooled down a bit which made the two of them more at ease. Typing in Ashley's address, Seth found the trip to be two hours, one way, however this didn't bother him one bit. Ashley was pouring into him more than he's ever felt from a woman. Things about her, her words, her desires, her humor, her body, they all spoke of this purely feminine woman that he had yet to experience in life. Come Friday morning, Seth would be on the road and heading her way.

"Just curious, would it be okay if I showered when I got to your house? If I leave my place by six, I'll get there around eight in the morning. Is that too early?" Seth inquired.

"No! That's actually perfect! Do you mind getting up that early??" Ashley questioned.

"Not at all. I'm naturally a morning person and I love a road trip. Pair that with a goddess of a woman waiting on me who's going to teach me a thing or two? Oh, no. I'd don't mind at all!" Seth assured her.

"Goddess?? Teach you some things? Ha! I may have fooled you, yet!" Ashley teased. "You have only seen my tits and a picture of my feet; how do I know you won't run for the hills when you see my soft mom-bod?!"

"Wait? You have a mom-bod? Like, a soft, round belly? Soft arms? A soft, round booty?" Seth prodded.

"Yes...is this where you ghost me?" Ashley replied.

"No, Ashley. This is where I have to open a window and take a few deep breaths because you truly are a goddess! You sound so fucking sexy! I cannot wait to hold you in my eyes and my hands!" Seth exclaimed.

"Hmm..." Ashley text. "How do I know you're not just saying all this to appease me?"

"Because the mere thought of you has made me hard! That's how!" Seth returned.

"Oh! Really? Just from telling you I have a soft mom-bod??" Ashley questioned once more. "How about we make a deal?"

"Yes? What do you have in mind, Ashley?" Seth asked, intrigued.

"I have a floor length mirror in the corner of my room. I'll send you a nude and you send me a picture of your cock, after seeing it. Deal?" Ashley asked.

Seth loved this bold side of Ashley. Maybe it was her age, but she knew what she wanted and how to ask for it.

"I'll gladly take that deal!" Seth shot back.

A few minutes passed when Seth heard his phone ding. He opened the message and felt his heart explode with desire. He was looking at one of the sexiest women he had ever laid eyes on and she was all into him. As if his cock wasn't hard already, it now throbbed with desire.

Ashley did have one of those gorgeous mom bods. Her skin was pale from days and days of being inside, going through the motions, but it shown her freckles well. Her arms were soft but strong, years of caring for others and putting others needs, first. Her breasts were full and heavy. Easily natural DD's, they shown a few veins leading to her dark pink nipples that were tight and erect. Her belly was soft with a slight pudge, something Seth could not resist. Her hips were wide and trailed down narrowly to her thick thighs that kissed each other as she stood. With one knee bent at a pose, Seth found Ashley wasn't kidding about the frequent pedicures; candy apple toes popped at the bottom of the picture. This woman was a goddess.

"My God, Ashley! You are so incredibly sexy!" Seth returned. "I guess it's my turn to keep my end of the deal."

Seth stripped down and, unashamedly, positioned himself to give his dick as much of an angle as possible. He didn't mind that he topped out at six and a half inches, he was quite proud of it, actually. He just wanted to ensure the first sight was a good one. Once satisfied with his picture, he hit send.

"Oh my..." replied Ashley after a few minutes. "Seth, I hope you come hydrated, because I'm going to need that beautiful cock in me all day. I just don't know where to take you, first."

"Take me first?" Seth asked curiously.

"Umm, yeah...I may have a slight oral fixation..." Ashley admitted.

"Ashley, you're talking to a guy who hasn't been given a blowjob in nearly four months. You do with that information what you will. Besides, you're not the only one with an oral fixation, I hope you don't mind that." Seth said.

"Oh my, I wasn't expecting to get fucked and my pussy eaten!" Ashley quickly responded.

"Ashley, I intend on leaving you in an exhausted pile of ecstasy when I leave Friday night." Seth said confidently.

"Friday night?! I guess I need to be hydrated too, then!" Ashley said with a kissing emoji.

MS