A Young Man's First Cougar Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man’s first cougar is unforgettable.
944 words
4.25
36.1k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth was a Junior in college when he met Ashley on a messenger app. Initially, things started off innocent. Flirting, texting, and the occasional picture or selfie was sent to keep the blood flowing. See, Seth was going through a breakup with his girlfriend of five years and used these apps as an escape. Where things were routine, fighting and aching balls, at home, Seth could log on, meet new people, ans express himself in a way he never could "in real life."

Ashley first caught Seth's attention when she casually mentioned her routine pedicures in a group chat; she made it know that red was her go to color, but she occasionally changes it up with black, if she's in the mood. At this, Seth DM's her with a sly, "what mood are you in, currently?" Ashley responed with a picture of her outstretched legs with little tan feet, perfectly pedicured, and red as a candied apple. Seth was in love.

After some days of talking, Seth was out of the relationship and reached out to Ashley, saying that it was final and that he was moved out and into a friends dorm room. Some minutes passed before he noticed Ashley had read the message. That's when an image came through, followed by text; the message display read, "good, now I can show you th..." Seth frantically opened the message to finish reading "these" underneath a pair of the most gorgeous natural tits he had ever seen. They were full, they were soft, they hung low, but still had a perkiness about them. Ashley's nipples were small and alert. And the pose made it all the sexier; Ashley standing there with her shirt pulled up and a smile across her face as if she had finally got to do the things she had wanted to, most.

"My God, Ashley! Those are gorgeous!" Seth exclaimed. "What made you send that?"

"I just know from talking these last few weeks how in need you are of feminine energy, to see a girl's boobs because she WANTS you to see them, to feel wanted." Ashley said. "Wanted," Seth returned, "are you saying you want me, Ashley?"

"It's been over a year since I've seen a naked man in person, let alone, FELT one. I wouldn't know what to do with you if you were right here in my living room" she said.

Seth took this and ran with it, "I've only been with one woman and you know how that turned out; why don't we find some time to rock each other's world?"

It was late, Ashley never responded; that, alone, sent Seth into a downward sprial. Had he said too much? Was his wishful thinking getting him ghosted? When would she respond? How would she respond?

The next morning, Seth was walking to class when he felt his phone vibrate.

"What would a young man like you do with ans old woman like me?" Ashley questioned. She was exactly twenty years older that Seth. Her husband had passed away over a year ago, so she had not dated or slept with another man since then.

"Ravage you and make love to you in a way that will make up this long past year." Seth said confidently.

"I'll be going to a friends house this weekend, so I'll be MIA. Let me think on it and I'll get back to you when I'm home." And so, Ashley laid the ground rules for the weekend. Sit and wait.

Seth tried going to the gym, running, studying more, but all he could focus on was Ashley's nude body and how bad he wanted to get his hands on her, to taste her, to fuck her. See, he wasn't the type of guy who brought home a new girl from the frat house every Thursday night. No, he was the "girlfriend" guy who was serious and polite. Now, he wanted to live. To experience things beyond his belief.

A few days later, Seth received a message from Ashley. It was a picture of her and her friend sitting on the edge of a hottub, both absolutely rocking the bikinis they were wearing. Ashley's friends face was blurred, but everything else was in full view.

"Very sexy!" Seth confirmed. "What's up with your friend's blurred face? Is she part of a secret business or something?"

"No lol. I just wanted to be respecful of her privacy," Ashley said, "don't worry, I blurred your face, too."

"Oh? You showed her my picture?" Seth questioned.

"Umm, a few, actually." Ashley sent with a shy emoji face.

"Ugh, what exactly did she see, Ashley?" Seth asked curiously.

"Let's just say your face was blurred, but nothing else was. Oh, and she told me if I did not take the chance to 'sit on that gorgeous cock' that I'd be a crazy lady."

"You showed her my cock? Really?? What made you do that??" Seth asked.

"Well, girls talk. She asked all about you, the situation, what you looked like shirtless, and, yeah, what your cock looked like. She was impressed and even said she was jealous, at one point." Ashley assured him.

"My hearts racing; that actually turned me on." Seth admitted. "I'm glad you liked what I've sent."

The two text for a bit longer until the night came on.

"So, before I let you go, I need to ask if you have plans next Friday." Ashley inquired.

"None that come to mind, why do you ask?" Seth questioned.

"Because. I want you to come here and fuck me until I can't stand up." Ashley said with a curious faced emoji.

MS