All Comments on 'A Young Man's Memorable First'

by SeptimusWS

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written

I think the author has been experimenting on her boy friend! He is going to be more than bi when she gets finished with him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So hot I'm thinking of Trying

Oh my God! This story had me intrigued and hard the entire time. I am envious of his experience and would love my first time to be like this. I enjoy being pegged with strapons but I am moving closer to a real cock. If nothing else I have some serious j/o material. I'm new to gay porn/erotica and this was totally hot! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent story

Half way through reading this story I had to get out my big dildo, and I took it into the bathroom put on some K-Y and then shoved it into my ass. I rammed it in and out until my right arm couldn’t do that anymore, so I switched to my left hand then I fucked my ass, ramming the dildo in and out. I felt my orgasm starting to build right when my wife opened the bathroom door, I didn’t care at that point. There was no way I was going to stop what I was doing. There was no more denying that I liked getting my ass fucked. I just kept fucking my ass. I just stared at my wife, she starred back at me, a little in disbelief, even though she had found some of my other dildos before, I always lied and told her I forgot all about having that one. My orgasm hit me so hard, I started convulsing. I was looking at my wife’s face the entire time. She was smiling, and I could tell she was turned on. My limp dick started shooting ropes of cum all over the sink and cabinet. When the orgasm subsided, she said to me, “I’m sorry, I should have knocked,” she turned around and walked out of the bathroom.

That was the best orgasm I have ever had.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous