A Young Mexican Man for My Wife

Story Info
Veronica becomes the slut her husband wanted.
2.8k words
4.51
9.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story deals with interracial sex, Cuckolding, controlling, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style. I am not a Ernest Hemingway. It is just another black stud and white wife story. They are free, so don't expect a literary masterpiece. All negative anonymous comments will be deleted.

My wife was 45 when this adventure took place. My name's Sam, first let say, my wife, Veronica is very gifted at keeping her youth, even to date young men and women are floored when she discloses her age, she literally must proof how old she is. Part of her ritual is a daily visit to the fitness club.

We vacationed at a Florida coastal town and while we were out of town. We occasionally talked about her having sex with other men, her answer was routinely, no, this time I asked a bit differently. I told my wife we are out of town. There is not a chance that anyone will know, unless you or I reveal anything.

So, would you have sex with a young man?

She laughed saying, no young man would have sex with an older woman like me, but I noticed she also didn't say, NO.

I know Veronica is wrong, because when I was very young guy I took advantage of many opportunities that came my way and had sex with older single and married women. I work with many young men, I hear them talking amongst themselves and some have even confided in me, they like to have sex with older women because they know how to fuck, really good, they claim, cougars are great time in bed.

I felt the time and place were right to make a fantasy real. So I told her, if I get you a young guy will, you have sex with him? Veronica looked at me with a puzzled look.

Without her knowledge earlier in the day, I had contacted an 18 year old local Hispanic guy through a popular website. Slightly blurring out her face, I like to post her pictures on hotwife forums so when we are away from home. I encourage Veronica to dress more provocatively in public. I had some pictures of my wife in very sexy poses dressed in lingerie and heels. I asked him would, you like to fuck this mature hotwife? The young guy, Jose immediately jumped at the chance, saying I will come over now, I knew I had him hooked.

We are not immediately ready, send me a face photo, he responded immediately with my request. Jose was a very good looking young man. I told him, if you come over and you are not the guy in the picture, everything's off, he agreed. I sent my phone messages to my laptop email. Jose sent two photos, a fully clothed full photo of himself and a close-up of his face.

I faced Veronica and said, you never answered my question. Will you have with a young man if I get one?

She said, sure, why not, no one will know. I am not telling, but it will never happen. No young man will have an older woman like me.

I responded, you really believe that, don't you? I know you think I am saying this with a bias, I see you as hot sexy woman that any young American guy would love to fuck.

Since you already said, yes, come here and let me show you the young guy that is coming over her to fuck you. I opened the email and showed her Jose's photo and she said, WOW, HE IS CUTE!

I showed her the emails and photos where he stated he wanted a chance to get at her hot body. After reading all the emails, she was shocked I found someone. She was nervous and excited saying, I really didn't bring any sexy clothing. I said, so that is going to stop you?

Veronica started browsing the internet for the stores she liked to shop at and found them. It was 3:30 PM and I told her, he wants to know what time he should come over.

She said 7:00 PM. We should be done by then. I text him and said we had errands to run and we would meet him in the lobby of our hotel at 7:00 PM. I know you probably were not expecting sooner, it cannot be helped sometimes, he replied for a chance to get between your woman's gorgeous legs, I will wait. I showed his response to my wife, and again she said, WOW, I was scared, but I'm like a young girl, now I want him to fuck me hard.

We went shopping and she bought a very short skirt, sheer black panties, high heels, a very low-cut top, and sheer nude stockings. We got from shopping and she showered while I set up my video equipment, I was not going to pass up a chance to record this adventure.

My wife finally came out of the bathroom and she looked like a total fucking Hotwife! I got her to raise her skirt, do a sexy pose and I snapped some pictures. I grabbed her pussy and her panty crotch was already wet, I said, well you have no regrets. She replied, regrets? I am looking forward to this young guy to fuck the shit out of me, not too many women my age, get a present like this. It was 7:00 PM and we headed to the lobby.

We were on the elevator going down, I looked at my hot looking wife and fought urges to fuck her right there, luckily the elevator door opened. We walked around the corner and we recognized Jose by the photo he sent earlier. I said, you are Jose, you match your photo. Jose looked at Veronica and his eyeballs almost popping out of their sockets. I said if you want to continue our meeting, join us in our room. We got into the elevator and the door closed. I did not plan this, but the event happened this way. My wife was standing to my right and one step closer to the elevator door. Jose was standing almost directly to my right staring at my wife's ass. As soon as the elevator door closed, I quickly broke the ice. I immediately reached my wife's skirt and raised it. Jose stared at my wife's firm ass. I spread her legs and pulled her back by her pussy into Jose's awaiting arms.

Jose was kind of nervous, so I signaled him to put his hand on her crotch. My wife skirt was still raised as she leaned back on Jose. Jose started to finger my wife in the elevator and her breathing was getting heavier. The elevator was about to open so we all stopped and when saw that no one was there we started walking down the hallway. I was behind them and Jose had her skirt raised and as his moved his hand under her panties massaging her bare ass cheeks, I could tell Veronica was getting off with Jose.

We got to our room, Jose sat down on the couch, exchanged some pleasantries while having a drink. Veronica turned to me and asked what do you want me to do before I let Jose fuck me? I know Veronica loves to suck cock, so I replied, give our friend a blow job, if Jose doesn't mind, Jose quickly said, I don't mind. Veronica threw a pillow on the floor and dropped on her knees, unzipped him and started jacking off his cock.

Jose started to get hard, she started inserted his cock in her mouth. Before long she was breathing real hard was making sexual moans, ooh, ooh, ah as she frantically started going up and down on Jose's cock. Jose now had a raging hard on, about a 8-inch cock, not a beer can in diameter, but still a respectable thickness. It was getting late, but the sun was still setting. I told Jose, we are on the 14th floor, take Veronica out on the balcony and fuck her. Jose said, HELL YEAH, THAT WILL BE FUCKING HOT.

I got my video equipment and started recording all the action. Jose bent Veronica over against the balcony wall and had her hold the top of the wall. When she was in position, he raised her skirt up her waist.

We could see that Veronica's panties were very wet. Jose moved her panty crotch to the side and started inserting his cock in her pussy. Veronica moaned, ooh, she was already so hot. Jose did not have a problem sinking all his 8-inch cock all the way until his balls were flushed against her ass. Veronica said, damn that feels so fucking good, then she said out loud, FUCK ME GOOD, COME ON FUCK ME. Jose started ramming her pussy hard, his balls slapping against ass, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, Veronica was going crazy saying out loud, FUCK ME, FUCK MY MARRIED PUSSY HARD.

He fucked Veronica on the balcony for about 20 minutes. Veronica was coming all over his cock. He finally said, I'm coming, I saw Jose tense up and he started dumping all his Mexican cum deep inside my wife's pussy. Veronica was grinding backwards on his cock. Jose was a virile young guy and had lots of cum to dump. He kept coming until his balls were drained in my wife's pussy.

Jose told Veronica that she has a great pussy. I have fucked a lot of girls, but you are the best pussy I have ever fucked. I remarked, see what I mean Veronica. Young men like to fuck mature pussy, because cougars know how to fuck.

Danny said, HELL YEAH! I have a hot looking Grandmother. I would fuck her if I could. I said good luck and laughed.

We sat down and had some drinks. Veronica sat beside me on the bed. Jose was on the couch in boxers. Veronica got up and went over to sit by Jose and reached to his crotch and took out his cock and she started sucking it.

Veronica looked at him and said, "I want more of this" and started sucking his cock again wildly.

Veronica finally got his cock very hard. He had Veronica lie on the bed and open her mouth wide and he inserted his cock and started fucking her mouth. Veronica started breathing very heavy and it was very rapid. It was obvious Veronica was enjoying her mouth being fucked by Jose.

He was now fucking her mouth in a very rapid pace. I told him, come on Jose fuck that mouth deep and cum down her throat. Fill that mouth full of cum. Jose started tensing up and started draining his balls in my wife's mouth. He was coming so much she had cum rolling out of the corners of her mouth.

Veronica finally finished swallowing all his cum and started licking his cock and balls until they had no cum left on them. Jose told me that I was so lucky I have a woman that is a great fuck and is a fantastic cocksucker.

We sat down for some more drinks and it was getting late. About twenty minutes later, I was surprised when Veronica walked over to Jose. She stood right in front of his face and raised her skirt, and said.

"Do young Mexican men know how to eat pussy?"

He rolled her panties down to the floor and started licking her pussy. She started bucking her hips at his mouth. This is so fucking hot. Jose started fingering her pussy with two fingers and Veronica was bucking her hips hard against his fingers. He removed his fingers and started darting his tongue in her pussy. I was recording all the action, so I moved to record a better view.

Jose got up and started French kissing her. He unbuttoned her skirt and it dropped to the floor. Jose continued unbuttoning her top and he removed it and handed to me. She had no bra. Jose immediately started licking, kissing and sucking her pink areolas. Veronica was pushing her breasts hard against Jose's mouth, while he sucked on them hard, this young guy was driving her wild.

Jose sat Veronica on the bed and spread her legs. He started eating her pussy hard.

Veronica started breathing very hard, moving her head from side to side, also rolling her eyes. She was in a status of sexual bliss. Jose got her pussy so wet there was no resistance when he started driving his cock in her pussy.

He was in all the way with his balls against her ass, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP. He put her legs on the bed and picked her up by her hips and he started pulling her by her hips against his cock. About five minutes later he stopped.

Veronica said, "Don't stop" and she started bucking her hips upwards hard to take as much cock in her pussy as she could.

As I chuckled, I said, you like that young cock? She was bucking her hips wildly hard against Jose's cock saying your cock feels so fucking good.

She responded, "This young Mexican cock is so fucking good".

Jose withdrew and positioned Veronica in a doggy style position and slipped his cock right in all the way and started thrusting in and out fast and hard.

Veronica started screaming, HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER, he continued for another five minutes and he withdrew again and laid on the bed and got her to start riding him.

Veronica was so wet she sat on his cock and it went all the way in without any restrictions. Veronica started bucking her hips fast and hard on against his cock for about five minutes, then she started going up and down, she slapped her body against Jose's body.

She alternated between bucking her hips and bouncing up and down on Jose for about 20 minutes, Then Jose said, I'm coming and he started shooting all his cum up inside her pussy, Veronica started grinding down hard on his cock, saying, I love it when a guy explodes in my pussy. I love to feel cum deep in my pussy, Give it all to me.

Jose withdrew his Mexican cock from my wife's pussy and said he had to leave. It was getting to late for him as he had to drive about 35 miles away and had to be at work in the morning. He said he had a great time and Veronica said the same thing. Jose asked if we are in his area again to contact him. He would like another run at Veronica's white pussy. We agree.

After Jose left I asked Veronica, what did you think of your adventure? She said she couldn't believe she was doing this but once it was happening she felt so naughty and hot fucking another guy in front of me.

I asked Veronica if she would want to do it again? This time without hesitation she said, Hell Yes!

I said, we can have more adventures anytime you want to fuck another guy. You can pick him out. Veronica replied, No, you have good taste, you got the slut you always wanted, I'll fuck anybody you want me to fuck, just make sure they men are safe, no one from the company I work for.

Make all the meetings out of town and extremely discreet. If the board ever finds out they will fire me as the company CEO. I said no worries there, everything out of town. I will make sure they don't work at your company, got it.

I said come here slut. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide. I held them straight up and said, I see Jose's cum is still running out. I'll push Jose's cum back in your pussy. I quickly inserted my cock. Her pussy was so wet and full of Jose's cum. I had no resistance driving my cock all the way in until my balls slapped her ass and started slowly fucking and talking to her.

It was such an incredible feeling fucking my wife after another man had just dumped his cum in her well used pussy was driving me into a very hot and excited state. An incredible excitement came over me that Veronica finally turned into a slut and she loved to fuck other men besides me. I began fucking her hard like a wild man. Veronica was on fire, screaming, YES, YES, FUCK ME. We fucked a while and finally went sleep.

After that night, plenty of men have used Veronica's slutty pussy. She loves to fuck. I always take my turn when her discreet meeting is over. I love to fuck her well used pussy after her lover dumps his load. One weekend we went out of town on a three-day business trip. She had five discreet meetings that I know of. All the men were different types and races ad styles. We mixed lots of fun with business.