BBC Cuckolding Honeymoon

Story Info
A honeymoon ends in a dramatic cuckolding experience.
2.6k words
4.14
51k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BID_erotica
BID_erotica
117 Followers

Our honeymoon was coming to an end, but every moment of it had been idyllic and everything I had dreamed of. The hotel was spectacular, as was the white sandy beach, crystal clear ocean and lush gardens. Mark was the attentive and charming husband that I knew he would be, and even though he was not the most talented or energetic lover, the love between us ensured that the hours we spent together in bed were reaffirming and satisfying in their own way.

I had chosen Jamaica as the destination for our honeymoon as I had spent several outrageous vacations there with previous partners and had a fondness for the island and the beautiful men. I had no intention of ever cheating on Mark, but just the memory of my earlier passionate experiences was enough to arouse and excite me as I contemplated a life where Mark would be my only lover.

We spent the days lounging by the pool, drinking elaborate cocktails and swimming in the warm sea. I really loved how proudly Mark showed me off in my tiny bikinis and how quickly he became jealous as I teased and flirted with the hotel staff. He got off on people staring at my barely concealed body, but immediately became uncomfortable if he thought their attraction to me was reciprocated. And it often was reciprocated. I have always been attracted to athletic young black men and there were so many of them working at the hotel.

Mark would love to catch men staring at my breasts or turning to look at my ass as I walked past in my string bikini. In response I flirted wildly with the attractive bar staff, pool attendants and waiters. Once I had teased Mark sufficiently, I would take him back to our room and we would make love for the few minutes he could last as I fantasized about returning to the room with two or three of the staff whose superior endowment, stamina and prowess I really craved. Once Mark was finished, I would satisfy myself with my toys, imagining being fucked hard by an array of big black cocks for hours at a time.

As the honeymoon came to an end, I packed my case and prepared to depart for the airport as Mark smoked a final joint on the balcony. He still a couple of joints left that he had bought from one of the pool attendants who I had been especially attracted to, but with no time left to smoke them, I told him to flush them down the toilet.

We walked through the hotel lobby for the last time, and I let my short skirt ride up further, much to the appreciation of Mark and the porters who wished us a good trip and hoped we would return soon.

We checked in at the airport and made our way through security where my clit and nipple piercings set off the metal detectors as they sometimes did. The large security guard told me to stand to one side as I would need to wait for a female officer to pat me down. I looked at Mark, smiled, and then turned back to the security guard and told him that it was ok for him to do the search. I maintained eye contact with Mark the entire time as the burly officer slowly drew his hands over my entire body, brushing my nipples several times as he did. At one point I shivered with excitement at both the touch and Mark's expression which turned from arousal to jealousy in a moment.

We made our way toward the departure lounge, but as we approached the exit to security a sniffer dog began to bark as I passed by. I continued walking, but the dog barked several more times and I was instructed to stop by its handler. I immediately realized that the dog must be smelling the joint that Mark had smoked earlier. The handler asked if I was carrying drugs, and I naturally replied that I wasn't, but there might be some residual smoke in my clothes. This explanation was not sufficient, and Mark and I were still led to a private interview room where we waited for ten minutes to be joined by two more officers. I wasn't nervous as I knew this was a mistake, but Mark looked uncomfortable and said very little as we waited.

When the two black officers entered the room, I was immediately distracted by their tight uniforms and their clearly muscular bodies. Their short-sleeved shirts showed off their thick muscular arms and I could make out their pectoral and abdominal muscles through the material. Their wide shoulders and broad chests tapered down to narrow waists, accentuated by their very tight trousers. They were so tight that I was unable to look away from their impressive bulges for a second or two and stared at them longingly. I would have asked if they had guns in their pockets or were just pleased to see me, until I saw their actual guns, holstered to their sides, and I was returned to reality with a bump.

They asked me again if I was caring any drugs, which I again denied, and they asked if they could search my handbag. The contents of the bag were spilled out onto the table in front of us, including my lipstick, some chewing gum, a small bullet vibrator I am never without, and the two joints I had told Mark to flush down the toilet.

"I'm sorry," exclaimed Mark, "I thought we could enjoy them when we got home."

I couldn't believe he had done this. How could he be so stupid to try and sneak two joints through airport security and how could he be such a chicken shit to hide them in my bag and not his. I was furious and swore I would make him pay for this betrayal.

"What know," I asked the officers. Who replied that they would need to search my suitcase, hand luggage and my person to see if there were more drugs hidden in my belongings.

I agreed to everything and one by one our bags and eventually my suitcase was bought to the office and searched. Just having the bags inspected was humiliating as my dirty underwear was checked, piece by piece, until they reached my bag of sex toys. The officers could barely stop smiling as they examined the pair of large black dildos, each as thick as my wrist.

"And you bought these with you on your honeymoon?", they asked with genuine amazement.

Mark was responsible for my humiliation, and he wasn't going to get off lightly either.

"Yes, officer," I replied, "my husband is not man enough to satisfy me alone."

Both officers began to laugh and said something in heavy patois that I didn't understand but was clearly directed toward Mark.

"But you need both?" was the next question the older of the two officers could manage once he stopped laughing.

"Yes, baby," I replied as lewdly as I could manage, adding with a wink, "I need two".

They found nothing more in my cases, but the search would now return to me. Again, I was told that I would need to wait for a female officer to become available, but I insisted that the two male officers could conduct the search if Mark could be present.

Once this was agreed I kicked off my shoes and lifted my tight body-fitting dress off over my head and stood naked before the officers. I had not been wearing any underwear and the dress had no pockets, so I presumed the search was now over. I was wrong.

I was asked to raise my arms, then bend over and spread my ass cheeks for the younger of the two officers to examine.

"Satisfied?" I asked.

"Nearly," replied the older officer as he opened the desk drawer and removed a box of nitrite gloves and a tube of lube.

I bent over the desk again as the officer introduced one, and then two fingers into my vagina. I felt his thumb rub my clitoris piercing as he did and realized that he was taking this opportunity to enjoy himself. I was looking directly at my husband as he did, but Mark had his face buried in his hands in shame.

"Look at me, Mark." I asked quietly, and then demanded loudly when he initially failed to respond.

With Mark now looking at me and whispering, "sorry" again and again, I let out a small moan of pleasure to punish him further. I did so again when the fingers were removed from my twat and entered my anus.

The examination ended quickly, and I asked, "what now?" as I was handed some tissues to wipe away the excess lube that was smearing my cunt and asshole.

I was standing in front of the officers, still naked when they explained that as I only had two joints I would be released immediately and allowed to continue the journey home. Mark stood up, and with a look of relief began to gather up our belongings, but he hadn't been punished enough as far as I was concerned. He needed to feel as violated, betrayed, and humiliated as I had.

"Is that it?" I asked the officers, "you are just going to get a girl all turned on and not finish what you started?"

The officers looked at me and then each other in confusion, so I began to stroke my pussy and added, "I think you big strong handsome boys need to teach me a lesson." And this time they knew exactly what I wanted.

I fell to my knees and beckoned the officers toward me, but Mark moved first, grabbed my shoulder and tried to pull me away.

"No, Mark." I shouted, "you started this. This is on you."

"Please don't do this," he begged, "this is our honeymoon."

"And I am going to be fucked properly at least once on my honeymoon," I replied. "Sit down and let these men teach you something."

Mark made his way to the door, but one of the officers grabbed his arm and pushed him down onto a chair, using thick cable ties to secure his hands behind his back and his feet together. As he struggled in the chair, unable to escape the room, the first guard approached me, the bulge in his tight trousers clearly growing in anticipation. He removed his holster, and I unfastened his belt and unzipped his trousers before slowly pulling them down. His cock sprung out and I took a deep breath as its prodigious length and thickness shocked me. It was a magnificent prick, already quite hard for me. The second officer removed his own trousers and proved equally gifted and just as aroused as his partner. It was like my two black dildos had taken human form.

I paused for a moment, admiring the beautiful dicks before me, and then set to work on them both with gusto. I took turns to work the bulbus heads of each cock before doing my best to swallow them as deeply as I could. I was once an expert deep throater, but I was out of practice as Mark's below average cock was not enough to choke or gag me, and really hadn't prepared me to take on these monsters. Slowly I began to find my old rhythm and capacity, aided by the officers increasingly aggressive fucking of my throat. To my amazement, their cocks grew harder and larger as they did.

My cunt, already tingling from the earlier fingering, began to throb in anticipation and it would not have to wait long for its turn. I was bent over the desk again, directly facing Mark who I had almost forgotten was there as I became lost in the joy of fellating those perfect dicks. I looked him directly in the eye, and smiled, as the first officer unceremoniously entered me from behind.

I was expecting him to slowly build momentum, but he instantly broke into a hard relentless pounding of my eager pussy. It was like the final thrusts of Mike as he cums, but faster, more powerful and twice the size of penis. And unlike Mike, who can sustain that final burst for ten or twenty seconds, this felt like it might never end. I don't know how long he beat my pussy up, but as his groans grew in intensity, and I thought he was reaching orgasm, he pulled out and the second officer replaced him. Almost immediately the second, equally voluminous cock, was inside me and matching the power and unrelenting pace of the previous fucking.

The first officer hadn't cum, and now made his way to the other side of the desk so I could continue to suck his cock and ensure he maintained his extraordinary erection as his partner fucked my grateful cunt.

Again, the second officer restrained himself before cumming and the two black bulls changed places and continued to spit roast me. I am not sure how many times they each swapped between my cunt and mouth as by the third round I was consumed by a rolling endless orgasm. I can only describe the intensity as being like an out of body experience. I realized that if these two men continued to work as a team as they were, tagging in and out, they could probably maintain this intensity for hours.

My pleasure was so strong that I wasn't even really aware of the older officer reaching for the lube and preparing my asshole before he began to sodomize me. I love anal sex, but can't orgasm from this alone, so even as I reveled in the deep ass fucking I began to regain my composure and turned my attention to Mark. I'm not sure why I had never offered Mark my asshole as I had done so with many partners before, but I was really pleased that he was watching me give these strangers something he had yet to experience.

I begged them not to stop even as the ass fucking grew more brutal and enjoyed the look of horror, anger, jealousy and shock on Mark's face. He would never imagine that I had this capacity and would have been even more amazed that I was loving every second of this threesome.

Unlike sex with Mark, the two officers never wasted time talking to me, asking how I felt or looking for reassurance that I was enjoying the experience. They just worked as an efficient team, appreciating my body and tolerance, knowing that this was the fucking I needed. The first time either spoke was to ask, "do you really masturbate with both those dildos inside you?"

"Yes," I replied, knowing that I was about to receive a double penetration, "but I want you to tie my hands behind my back before you do that to me."

The older officer laid on the desk and I straddled his wonderful cock as a cable tie was used to secure my hands behind my back. The sense of fullness as the second cock entered my already gaping asshole was enough to trigger a new wave of orgasm. As I said, I don't cum from anal alone, but it amplifies my orgasm when undertaken together with vaginal or clitoral stimulation.

Without the opportunity to tag out for a moments rest, the two officers eventually climaxed deep inside me. I lay on the desk alone for a few moments as their cum dripped out of my well used holes and formed a puddle between my shaking legs.

I looked at Mark as I regained my composure and reminded him, "I'm not using any birth control".

We were both untied and I was handed one of the two joints Mark had sneaked into my handbag. One of the officers lit it for me and shared it with me before I got dressed and we continued our journey home and our marriage.

BID_erotica
BID_erotica
117 Followers