A Young Single Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here we were in bed, not knowing more than a basic, missionary position. We both started to laugh. We kind of both said at the same time, "We need a guide."

I then remembered that Ann and I had bought the book, 'The Joy of sex Sex' and it was in a box in the garage. I jumped up and said, "Don't move," and ran to the garage. Yes, I was still naked. It was in the third box I looked in. I came back into the bedroom, and Kat had the sheets tucked in around her. Showing it to her, I said, "Let's read it together."

Reading is fundamental

We were now sitting on the bed, with legs crossed, both naked. We both had a good view of each other's privates. Kat could see my cock starting to rise, and I could see her pussy lips becoming wetter.

As we read, we would kiss each other's bodies, along with our hands and fingers exploring, where lips couldn't reach. We read pages, then skipped some, and read some more. At one point, the book suggested starting in the shower.

I took Kat's hand and led her into the bathroom. I adjusted the water temperature of the large shower. I stepped in, and took Kat's hand as she entered. There were handholds on all the walls; until now, I wondered why they were there.

We began to soap each other up. We both had soap all over us. She made sure my cock, balls, and ass were well washed. I made sure Kat's breasts, mons, and ass were clean as could be. I rinsed Kat off and sat down on the shower bench; this put my mouth closer to her sex. I had seen in porn, men licking a woman's clit, my lips found her clit. Kat's whole body shook. She had to put her hands on my shoulders to keep from falling down from her orgasm.

She said, "Oh my God, I have never had a feeling like that!"

I then put one finger in her pussy, and she started to grind against my hand. I put another finger into her. I curled my fingers, so that I was rubbing the front side of her pussy; from the books I had read, this was where the G-spot was. The information was correct.

This time, she shook and passed out! I caught her and set her down on the shower bench. She came to, and held onto me. Then, as her head was near my cock, she began kissing my stomach and slowly kissed her way down to my cock.

She said to me, "I think I know what I'm going to do. But, honey, if I do it wrong, please tell me."

She started to kiss my cock, holding it against my stomach, she started at the tip, continuing to my balls. My knees seemed to give way. I grabbed the handholds and held myself up. She did not know 'exactly' what she was doing, but what she was doing was so erotic. I gently pulled her up to my chest. I was as hard as I had ever been. I turned off the water, and grabbed a towel for each of us. Kat dried me off, taking great care of my cock and balls. I dried her off, but her pussy remained wet. I then led her to my king-size bed. I laid her down and lay down next to her.

I had bought some condoms, thinking I might get lucky sometime, but I never thought it would be with Kat. I had been told by friends that having K-Y Jelly available would help with a virgin, it did with Ann. I put a dollop of K-Y Jelly on my fingertips, so I could rub it into her pussy and on her pussy lips. I rolled the condom on my cock. Kat was biting her lip, as I started to enter her. I had just gotten the head barely in, and was met with some resistance. I knew there were two ways to continue— jam it in! or to slowly push it in. Kat took that decision out of my hands by wrapping her legs around my butt and pulling me in as hard as she could.

She gave out a whimper; I stopped moving, and after a few moments, she said, "Go for it."

I began sliding my cock in and out of her. After a dozen-or-so strokes, she had another orgasm. She then became an active participant. I almost could not keep my cock inside her with her gyrations. Remembering the porn I had seen, I pulled out of her, rolled her over, pulled her hips up, and entered her from behind. I lasted for about ten more minutes, then I began to cum. I rolled off her and she unrolled the condom. She jumped up and ran into the bathroom, and came back with a towel and wet washcloth. She cleaned my cock and dried it off, and then cleaned her slit from clit to taint (perineum), and dried off.

With a smile and a twinkle in her eye, she said, "I'd like to try sixty... er... sixty-nine."

Ann and I had tried it once, but due to our inexperience, and not 'having a roadmap', we didn't do it too well. But now, being older, having read and watched porn, both, Kat and I, had a good idea on how it was done right. I could say, truthfully, we did pretty good. Kat was coming off her second orgasm doing sixty-nine when I felt the tingle in my balls.

I warned, "Kat, I am about to cum."

Kat said, "I'll take it!" I shot just as many times as I had into the condom. Tonight was her first time giving blowjobs, and she ended up almost swallowing all of it. It was erotic as hell. She wiped her mouth and we both fell asleep.

When I woke up, the clock said 9:23am and Kat was not in bed with me. I panicked. I thought I had gone too far the night before. I threw on a t-shirt and some shorts, and ran to Kat's room. No Kat! Then I heard singsong voices coming from the kitchen. There were Kat and Emma. Emma was in her booster seat singing some cartoon song between spoonfuls of cereal. Kat knew the song and was singing along.

When I walked behind Emma, Kat grabbed me and gave me a quick kiss and said as if to Emma, "What do you think your daddy wants? I bet your big, strong daddy wants eggs and bacon!" And a plate appeared before me.

When Emma went down for a nap, I took Kat by the hand, and we went into the den. I said, "We need to talk."

Is there a Question?

I started, "Catherine, I am a rather stupid man. But I have realized that I have deep, deep feelings for you. Hell, I might as well say it, I love you.

"We have been together for five years; every birthday, every Christmas, every vacation, we have been like a family...

"...I want to stop paying you."

Kat started to tear up and said, "Are you firing me? I am sorry I won't do it again...I really don't want to get a RN job!"

"No, I just think a man should not pay his wife to be a mother."

Kat's eyes got as big as saucers and playfully hit me, saying, "Are you asking me to marry you?"

"Well, this is like a preamble. We need to get a ring first! Oh, and I have to start my new job."

Kat looked at me, puzzled.

"Oh, didn't I tell you my Uncle Bob, who has no children, is naming me to be his heir, and in a few years, I will take over his company. But I have to start down the food chain, so I start next week. Uncle Bob said he would pay for our honeymoon. Shannon will babysit Emma during that time, she said it will be good practice, she just got engaged to one of the lawyers at the firm.

"AND one more thing, Emma doesn't need to get embarrassed anymore when she calls you mommy.

"Is that okay with you?"

Epilogue:

We had a great wedding. Emma was the flower girl. Shannon was Catherine's maid of honor. Shannon's fiancé was my best man.

Kat and I had two more kids— Robert Junior and (Little) Shannon.

Kat worked as a RN, and became the head of the nursing department at our local hospital.

My sister Shannon gave me two nephews.

In five years, I was named Vice President of Research, Development and Production. Then ten years later, my Uncle Bob turned the company over to me.

The End

_______________

12