All Comments on 'A Young Wife's Journey'

by trikeboy5

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SkyfalconSkyfalconover 9 years ago
more

Are you planning more chapters

gaggedKitty23gaggedKitty23over 9 years ago
Brutal and good

A chapter 2 would be lovely.

melsdadmelsdadover 9 years ago
i'm exhausted, you write a very exciting story, thank you.

Wow! That was soooooo hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mmmmm wow

i would love more chapters. wouldn't mind being cally either.

kisses

bobbi

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking for More

This is the start of a great story. I look forward to more fun for her. I could see a road trip or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!!!!

Where can I get a wife like that??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5* (= 86/100)

I normally dislile nonconsent-category stories but this one is diffent: it's rather a story about self-discovery: her upbringing inhibited her sexual fantasies in the past but not any longer.

We'll see where the author takes her.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 9 years ago
Loved the story but .....

Let me tell you if I had the opportunity to have a Cally, I wouldn't be sharing it for a while, if ever. That is unless someone found out about us and made me share!

You didn't really give us an explanation on that other than "a raise". I would have like to see Cally's transformation take a little longer.

This is JUST my opinion and having said that, I loved the story and gave it 5*!

How about another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

★★★★+ (4.4/5=88%)!

Erotic.

First part of the story was totally true to life until the moment Cally suddenly felt a hand on each of her tits as she was kneeling in front of Mr Webber's crotch.

In my opinion she should have met a board member at a two-day regional seminar taking place at a conference centre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story; very hot and very sticky. In our case, right after we were married at 19 years of age, and my wife was nearly fridged. She went to work in a small local law office. Her boss seduced/coerced her pretty much like Cally in your story. At first she felt guilty; but, then she needed his big cock.

He would fuck her every night around 6 pm, after closing. Then, she would come home, shower, douche, and do a few minutes of kegle exercises in the show. Then she’d show me what he taught her! She soon became a firecracker in bed.

It took a while, but I did catch on. I told her since she was a much better lover, I didn’t care where she was getting her love lessons.

Then, she stopped showering , kegleing, and douching when she got home from work. She was hot, wet, covered in cum and her pussy was stretched just like every wife should be when she returns from work!

Porn-Addict63Porn-Addict6311 months ago

Very good, loved it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Disappointed no follow up - hopefully another author takes the idda of inexperienced and naive waking up to greater sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous