All Comments on 'A Young Woman's African Adventure'

by WillRightForSex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
IvymarieIvymarieover 3 years ago

This story would better fit in the interracial category.

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

WOW 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍I hope there more.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

'Author on Africa' has written a number of stories about white expatriates being seduced, fucked, raped etc, only he does it a lot better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mindy's new life

Mindy will find a teaching job in an inner city school district, leaving her wealthy parents shocked as they wonder about suburban school districts as the preferred choice. Even more shocking would be her decision to live in an apartment with a black woman. Her Mother comes to visit and is shocked by the clingy relationship both women have for each other. Seeing Mindy becoming too submissive to her black roommate by doing everything to prepare supper for the three of them while apologizing profusely for trivial things to her dominant roommate becomes telling to the flustered Mother.

The next dinner, both women spring a trap on Mindy's racist Mother by having Mindy become the dominant by making her Mother help set the table and then put her hard at work cooking the meal while her roommate sleeps in the bedroom. Her Mother is exhausted and pissed off at her daughter until the roommate makes a grand entrance from the bedroom dressed in a tight fitting black slip showing her cleavage to hug and deeply tongue Mindy in front of her red faced mother before smothering.Mindy's Mother with a bone crushing hug as the submissive Mother gives in to the loving which goes to the bedroom for further exploratory loving as supper gets cold. Afterwards the naked Mother is put hard to work warming dinner for her betters

carlycrescarlycresover 3 years ago
A sexual buzz

Loved it! This kind of reluctance gets me going. Giving in to her true desires despite how she wishes she didn’t want it. A great and intensely sexy read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kinda mediocre. Parts of the story repeat themselves like a broken record and the ending kinda ruined it. The whole rape-but-she-loved-it-so-not-rape thing just makes the whole thing feel fake. It's like watching a porno with a really bad actress. This story was decent enough if you were purely after some vivid sex scenes to jerk off to, but as an actual narrative, it fails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow OMG! what an experience. And then she just went with it. Where do we get that magic lotion?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good Read! When will she be going back to Africa? Well, at least when will the story be presented for our

extended reading pleasure. ;-)

MightyMillyMightyMillyover 1 year ago

Slow build up to a super ending. I have always had a fantasy, now I have revised it. I wounder if I can get to visit that village....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great effort, WillRight! I wish I could rate it higher than a 5. Thank you from a guy in your age range whose missle was rigid throughout these 4 pages. Now on to liftoff...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I too really liked the beginning but then it did get repetitious and tried to cover all bases. I always dislike the "and then she started loving it" angle that is so popular with a man's ego. Stick with her doing whatever she has to to get through it, instead of loosing control because it feels so good.

lonewolf82007lonewolf820075 months ago

I didn’t mind that she began to ‘enjoy it’ against her will. Thats kinda hot that despite her not wanting what they are doing to her, that she cannot help losing control… but I woulda made the ending vastly different. Have an escape attempt for which she is punished. Have their native shaman perform a ceremony to make her part of the tribe as a slave. Bone piercings, one big buzzard thigh bone stretched through her nose, nipples stretched and pierced, clit pierced with ivory barbells and earlobes stretched out so they have huge gauge hoops in them over time, brandings and ink tattoos to mark the name of the tribe and how many babies shes produced… have her ‘found’ after 7 years by accident by her father who, upon seeing her, her head shaved bald, skull tattoos, nursing twin black babies and surrounded by 5 more mixed raced kids, refuses to take her back, telling her shes not fit to come home and that he’ll tell her family she died in the jungle in an accident and leaving her to her fate since she’s been tarnished…

cannaecannae12 days ago

I always like a happy ending. Almost like a fairytale.😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillRightForSex@WillRightForSex
I'm John. My screen name is an epic fail. :) It's a poor intent on a word play. I'm a writer and I used a homophone (write/right). I'm 69 years old and in a sexless marriage. It's exciting to meet and chat with engaging women here on Lit. I love porn and adult stories. I have ...