A Young Woman's African Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twice during the night, Mindy awoke to the native asserting his need for more sex. Each time, she found herself on her back with his mouth feasting on her breasts, his mouth and lips going back and forth between the hard nipples. For their first coupling, he knelt between her legs and fucked her missionary style. Her mind made a silent joke about the irony of being taken in that position. The next time, he urged Mindy on her hands and knees and inserted his large, impatient cock from behind. After he came in her a second time, they both collapsed back on to the animal skins and returned to sleep.

Another day dawns

Mindy slept the sleep of the dead but for the two times she had been awakened and fucked. She woke up and rolled over and noticed she was alone in the hut.

She stood up and started walking toward the door and sunlight. She almost forgot that she was naked; two days before the idea of walking around nude would have been dismissed as lunacy but her day of sex had changed her thoughts about her body. Still, she hesitated to venture out wearing nothing. She looked around and noticed her tattered blouse hanging on a poll; her torn and ruined skirt was nowhere to be found. Mindy put on her blouse and again tied it in a not above her belly. "Better than nothing at all," she thought.

She walked outside and noticed several of the women busying themselves at chores. One of her three companions during her lesbian encounter noticed she had emerged. The woman ducked into a nearby hut and came out with a loin cloth similar to the ones worn by the other women.

Mindy realized two things -- she was famished and her skin felt awful; after all, she had not only been rubbed down by the "magic" oil she had also received dozens of cum shots. She reached up and to touch her hair and it almost felt crusty.

The woman seemed to read Mindy's mind. She took her hand and led her to a low table that had several kinds of fruit. She gobbled down a couple of bananas and some berries. After the quick breakfast, the woman led Mindy down a path for a few hundred yards until they came to a small river. The woman sat down on a large, smooth boulder and gestured with her hand toward the water. Mindy dropped her loin cloth and peeled off her blouse and waded in.

The water was cool and delightful; Mindy flashed back to her dips in the pool where she had been thoroughly fucked by the raiding party. When she was about waist deep, she knelt and dunked her head and torso under the surface. She ran her hands through hair and it felt clean again. Then she rubbed her hands over her body, scooping up water to help wash her skin of the orgy residue.

When she felt clean, she glanced over at the native woman sitting on the rock. She was smiling and then motioned for Mindy to leave the river. She was handed her blouse and loin cloth. Her skin was still wet and the shirt stuck and outlined her breasts as she again tied the knot what was left of the garment did what it could to conceal her firm mounds.

The woman led Mindy back to the hut where she had spent the night. When she entered, the native who had led the raiding party -- she had come to think of him as the head of the tribe -- was waiting with another native. As her eyes adjusted from the sunlight to the semi-darkness, Mindy could tell that this native was younger than the other men she had encountered. He was tall but lankier, not as muscular. She guessed he was a teenager and her curiosity was aroused.

The man gestured for Mindy to come closer. Then he pointed at the younger native and said, "Dikembe." Then he pointed to Mindy. His index finger of his right hand moved in and out of the circle made by the index finger and thumb of the other. Then his right index finger pointed at the other man and wagged back and forth while shaking his head.

Even with the crude sign language, Mindy figured out that the teenager was still a virgin. The man could see the recognition and smiled. Then he pointed at Mindy and the other man before moving his fingers together until they touched.

He then turned and left the hut.

The stories of the young white woman - her capture, the raiding party having its way with her, the orgy of the night before -- had quickly spread through the village. Dikembe was excited and honored that the chief was allowing him to take this rare prize and lose his virginity is such an usual fashion. He was also glad for the privacy afforded him in the community hut.

He slowly approached Mindy, who instinctively took a step or two back before his strong hand reached out and grabbed her wrist. Then just inches separated them and he towered over her, a good half foot taller.

Both his hands moved to her head he ran his fingers through her still damp hair, pulling through several tangles that forced Mindy's head back and caused her to make tiny yelps of pain.

His hands moved down to her face, lightly rubbing over her skin, his thumbs rubbing her cheek bones and then moving to her full lips. An index fingers traced over her lips and then he tried to force it into her mouth. She clenched her teeth, but his hand moved back to grab her hair and yank her head back. The finger returned and this time she complied, his digit moving inside her warm mouth, rubbing over her tongue. Dikembe was inexperienced with a woman but he had been taught that men were to be obeyed.

He took half a step back and his hands moved down to cover her breasts, rubbing them through her nearly ruined blouse. Mindy was starting to breath heavily. The idea of being a man's first woman had worked its way into her thoughts and the idea of that was exciting her. Plus, his hands molding and shaping her breasts did feel wonderful. He was both possessive and tender as he kneaded her mounds, his thumbs flicking over her hardening nipples as they poked against the material. She shuddered as the breast play sent messages along her nerve endings to her crotch; she could feel her pussy was heating up and getting wet.

Dikembe walked behind her and cupped her breasts from behind and thrust his groin against Mindy's back; she could feel his hard cock through his loin cloth. His hands then slipped down over her torso and reached the knot that held up her loin cloth; he deftly loosened. He then moved his hands to the bottom part of her blouse where there was a slight tear in the hem. Grabbing the material there, he yanked his hands in opposite directions. The blouse ripped halfway up Mindy's back and she gasped and moaned. His hands moved higher and continued ripping and tearing the only part of her civilized existence she had still possessed. Soon her breasts were bare and there was just a pathetic strip of her collar hanging around her neck. He brushed that away and turned Mindy around to face him.

He pulled is loin cloth down and his erect cock leapt out, pointing straight out like a spear. She noticed that it wasn't the biggest native cock she had encountered but it was far from insignificant.

Dikembe pulled her over to the animal skin bed where she had spent the previous night with the chief. He pushed her down on her back and then laid next to her. His mouth fastened on her right breast, his tongue eagerly flicking over the hard bud of her nipple. His other hand was toying with her other mound, his fingers pulling and twisting the nipple.

His free hand reached for the knot holding her loin cloth and worked at it until it came free and he flipped the cloth open, exposing his partner's lower body.

Mindy moved her hand between their bodies to grasp his throbbing cock. He moaned with pleasure as her hand stroked the shaft and squeezed the bulbous cock head. The sensation of a hand other than is own on his cock was too much for the youngster. Despite his efforts to hold back, his dick exploded with a large load of cum that was delivered in what seemed like never-ending spurts that covered most of Mindy's stomach and thighs.

Dikembe rolled to his back and groaned in frustration, cutting loose with some native phrases Mindy didn't understand. She felt bad that her wandering hand had led to his premature ejaculation.

Despite his orgasm, his cock was still erect, though it was laying against his thigh instead of pointing straight up. Mindy got on her knees, grabbed his shaft and leaned forward to lick the head of his cock. Dikembe's body shuddered as he felt her soft, warm lips and tongue laving his cock head. Her hand stroked up and down the shaft as she sucked and licked. He groaned and his hands tangled in her hair, holding her head steady as she attended to his stiffening member.

Satisfied with her reclamation project, Mindy let his prick plop free of her lips and laid back on the animal skins, her legs splayed open and her pink gash ready and inviting. Dikembe quickly scrambled between her legs. On his knees, he grabbed her hips and lifted her and Mindy helped by grabbing his cock and guiding it to her opening. With the head of his cock lodged just inside her pussy, he wasted no time. He thrust his groin forward while pulling Mindy's hips toward his. His erect cock speared and split her. "MMMMMMMGAAAAHHHHAAAAA."

Despite cumming just a few minutes before, Dikembe had the advantage of youthful recovery and enthusiasm. His hips were almost a blur as he pumped his cock in and out of the velvety and slippery glove that enveloped his cock. Mindy's back arched and her body was bridged between her shoulders and her partner's thrusting prick.

Dikembe's eyes were shut as he enjoyed the sensations of his first fuck. Mindy, though, was taking it all in -- she watched his thick, dark cock plunging in and out of her snatch. She reached up and cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples.

"GAAAAWD YESSSSS. FUCK MEEEEEEE."

Her guttural plea caused her partner to open his eyes. He looked down at the alluring young woman, saw her hands molding her breasts, the satisfied mask of lust on her face, her eyes smoldering, her nostrils flaring as her body reacted to Dikembe's enthusiastic fucking.

He was reaching climax and after a deep thrust where his pubic hair crushed into her crotch, he let loose a loud, triumphant yell as his sperm jetted deep inside her. While one hand remained on a breast, the other reached down and was able to slide an index finger on to her clit; in just a few rubs with that electrified nubbin, she also wailed as her orgasm shook her body.

Breathing like he had just finished a marathon, Dikembe collapsed on top of his partner. His cock was still throbbing, semi-hard and encased in Mindy's spasming cunt. There were several after-spurts of cum as he emptied his youthful supply of jizz. It was stifling in the hut and they were covered with sweat.

The after glow was interrupted when Mindy heard voices in English. They were calling her name. She urged Dikembe to roll off and grabbed her loin cloth to head outside.

A search party of half a dozen men were in the village. The natives, including the chief, were milling about but a stand off or violence didn't seem to be imminent.

"Mindy, are you OK? Are you hurt? We tracked you here after we found the Range Rover." The leader of the search party asked her as he appraised her sweaty torso and breasts. "What happened to your clothes?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Just this little scrape on my shoulder," she answered, pointing to the healing wound. "I was disoriented and wandered down the wrong road. The natives found me and brought me here. My clothes were a mess, dirty and torn from thorns on the trail. When I tried to wash them they floated away down the river. It was easier to 'go native' than I would have thought." She grinned and covered her breasts with her arms.

One of the men shrugged off his shirt and gave it to her to cover herself.

"Well, thank God we were able to find you," the leader said. "Are you sure you're OK? They didn't hurt you?"

"No, not at all. They were wonderful; they probably saved my life. Who knows what would have happened to me, wandering away in the jungle at night."

The rescue party left, with Mindy trailing behind. She knew she was headed back to "civilization." At the edge of the village, she turned and waved, a smile on her face.

Epilogue

Mindy completed her contracted assignment teaching the young native children. When she returned home to the United States, her parents were happy and relieved that their daughter had returned.

When they asked her what her immediate plans were, she surprised them with her answer.

"I really want to find a way to go back and do more work over there," Mindy said, her face beaming with joy. "I felt like I was able to accomplish a lot teaching the children but there's so much more to do. And the adult natives ... you'd be surprised how appreciative and loving they are having an outsider so deeply involved with their culture."