A0rot1c Sex Device for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom obeyed without hesitation or thinking.

I added, "Good, now relax your arms."

She put her arms down. Her body was under my control, but the hesitancy was still in her eyes, wondering what I was going to do to her.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked. "It's okay to cancel this. We can always find another solution."

She gulped. "No more questions. Just do it. I swear that I'll never be mad at you for whatever happens next. Consider it a freebie."

Her breathing became heavier because she knew what was about to happen. That our lives would change forever. I wondered if she'd ever look at me as her son again, the way moms are supposed to look at their son. But we had an important mission to complete.

"Get on your knees, right in front of me," I said.

I wondered if there'd be an adverse reaction to this. If mom's free-will was strong enough to override the strength of the neurolink. This was still largely untested, after all.

There was total compliance instead. Mom walked towards me, we stood face to face, then she got on her knees. For a moment, our eyes were mere inches apart and I could see the bewilderment in her eyes. Out of habit, she adjusted the glasses on her face. She waited on her knees for my next instruction.

"Take my cock out," I said.

Her fingers undid my pants and her eyes looked directly towards my crotch. After undoing my pants, she pulled it down to my ankles, along with my underwear. My cock was semi-erect and growing. Once exposed, she put her hands on her lap and stared at my penis.

"Give me oral sex until completion," I ordered. "Swallow every drop."

For a second, I was positive that mom's free-will could override the neurolink. That her morals and principles would revolt against this unholy action. She'd always been a dominant mother who needed to be in charge of everything. I had a difficult time believing that she'd surrender to my cock.

Instead she leaned forward and started sucking. It's impossible to know if this is how she always gives oral sex, or if the effects of the neurolink did something to her, but her sucking skills are surreal. She looked like a porn star the way she's able to coordinate her bobbing motion and tongue swirling. When she used her hand to stroke my shaft, her head bobbed in unison.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

She looked at me after I gasped and she kept going. Our eyes were locked while her hand and mouth were on autopilot. It was like her mind and body were split. Her mind was somewhere else, probably wondering how she was able to do this. While her body was being operated like a machine, sucking cock like a pro.

I could only wonder what mom was thinking. There was a strange look in her eyes, like she had surrendered to performing an intimate sexual act on her son. Her eyes watered a bit, maybe because the tip of my cock was getting closer to her throat, or because she felt something so intense from doing this.

Reaching into my pocket, I took out my phone and started recording. Mom didn't flinch, which was proof enough that the device worked. She looked straight into the camera and kept on sucking. Her lips wrapped tightly around the shaft. Her hand and slender fingers, covered in saliva, gliding back and forth. Her tongue occasionally doing swirls around the tip.

"I'm close to cumming. Let it pool on your tongue before you swallow."

It pained me to say those words. I could only imagine how mom felt as she kept on sucking. But the dirtier the sex act, the greater the proof. This video was undeniable evidence that the neurolink device was the real deal. If it could get a respectable woman like my mother to do nasty things -- acts of incest -- then it could improve anyone's sex life.

When she felt my cock swell, she released her suction and stuck her tongue out. She was performing for the camera as she stroked. She was better than any porn star in her age range, that's for sure.

Spurts of cum splattered all over her tongue, but she held firm. She didn't swallow. Instead, she followed my command and let a white pool of cum form on her tongue. It was an image I could hardly believe. She looked so proper in her lab clothes and glasses. Now her tongue was a mess.

My cock turned flaccid and she let go, still holding out her tongue for the camera. Cum threatened to drip from her mouth, that's when she swallowed. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth, smacked her lips together, and gulped as hard as she could, devouring it. She swallowed again for good measure.

With the task done, her free-will returned, and she licked her lips to clean them.

"Turn it off," she said. "You have what you need."

I deactivated the device and turned off the camera. Mom kept her head down while she removed the neurolink from her head.

"What are you thinking?" I asked, putting my phone away, hoping she was emotionally okay.

She looked up at me. "The device works. That's all that matters."

After licking her lips again to clean the shame, she acted like the mother I'd always known, pulling my underwear and pants up. She zipped my pants and used her palms to press my clothing flat so I'd be presentable again.

It was obvious that she was humiliated by this. She did her best to avoid looking at me while she cleaned herself and arranged a few things in the lab. Neither of us wanted to discuss it further.

We had lunch at a nearby deli where I emailed the oral sex video to the Director with my phone. I watched my mother eat and drink soda from a bottle, and all I could think about was that those were the same lips that were recently around my cock.

"Could you tell I had an orgasm?" she randomly said, not caring that anyone in the deli might hear us.

"I had no idea."

"Now you know. I came when you ejaculated in my mouth. I thought you should be aware of that. It seems relevant."

We looked each other in the eyes after finishing lunch. To someone passing by, we appeared to be a normal mother/son. We could even appear as work colleagues, since we were both dressed up. After that sexual experience, we became something more.

She reached over the table and held my hand, rubbing my fingers.

Perspective: The Director

Jennifer, in my opinion, is the most diligent worker in the research department. Mostly I like her because she's beautiful, although I'm not supposed to admit that.

There's a surplus of great minds in this department, but it's Jennifer who's always been the standout. With her long hair kept in a bun, and her thick glasses, she always looks like a charm in her lab coat. When she's working, she's in a zone that's pure ferocity.

I was floored watching the video of Jennifer sucking a dick. I couldn't believe my eyes. Was this really the same woman? It was hard to accept. The neurolink was on Jennifer's head while she sucked the big cock and drained it.

The cock belonged to her son of all people. I still remember when Jennifer came to my office last year and asked me to hire Dave as an intern. She explained that her son was a good worker, I laughed and said, 'Sure, of course, anything you want.'

I'd always had a good relationship with Dave, but to watch him getting blown by his own mother? It was strangely erotic. I debated with myself if I should show the Board and CEO the video, but the fact was, I was told to deliver solid evidence.

The video was passed along with the utmost confidentiality and everyone was stunned by the results. They all knew Jennifer and her stellar reputation. She was known as one of the top scientists for the company. Now they also knew her as a fantastic cocksucker.

We all agreed to delete the video out of respect for her. And we swore an oath of silence. It was the ethical decision. Besides, our reputations would be damaged if the public found out we encouraged and condoned incest.

Before granting Jennifer the multi-million dollar funding that we promised her, another trial was requested by a Board member. There was back and forth negotiations, but we came to an agreement.

Jennifer and her son entered the conference room where all of us were seated. They stood at the front of the room and Jennifer gave introductory remarks, thanking us for the funding and explaining how this could alter the world.

"I present the future of modern medicine," she said with a straight face. "A device that will change the way people with mental or physical disabilities can get treatment. Our prototype is geared towards sexual health, but future models will be geared for everything."

Yes, I felt bad that Jennifer's device would be marketed as a sex product. It was intended for societal use, but business is business. She'd get to make her mark on the world once profits are realized.

She attached the neurolink to her head with help from her son. The process was simple and I was impressed by their teamwork. As mother/son, they have a natural chemistry together, which only makes this all the more deviant.

The device was activated by Dave, which made Jennifer's entire demeanor change. Her body language was different, as if she were in some sort of hypnotic state. Dave listed a few verbal commands, to which Jennifer complied. It was simple tasks, like sitting and standing.

"Please get naked," Dave said to his own mother.

We watched in disbelief as Jennifer actually did it. She started undressing, button by button, removing her blouse and placing it neatly on the conference table. Everything was coming undone. Standing in her undergarments, she removed her shoes and pantyhose to get barefoot on the carpet.

Her figure was that of a middle-aged woman. Soft, natural, and beautiful. She'd always eaten healthy and exercised regularly in the gym on the second floor of this building.

She removed her bra and her pink nipples were erect. She removed her panties and her crotch looked freshly shaved, as if she knew this would happen. All of her clothes and garments were neatly folded and placed on the table.

The process was so thorough that Jennifer even removed her wristwatch, a ring on her finger, and a thin necklace. She also removed her thick-framed glasses that she always wears.

When finished, she stood upright like a soldier awaiting orders.

"Put your hands behind your head," Dave said to mom. "Give yourself an orgasm with just your thoughts."

That's where it really got interesting, because it's one thing to get naked, it's another thing to fake an orgasm without touching.

With her hands behind her head, Jennifer looked forward and her breathing started to rise. Something was happening to her mentally, as well as physically. It was the strangest thing I'd ever seen when it came to medical science.

Roughly 10 minutes later, she was moaning, which turned to screams. Muscles in her core were contracting and she struggled to remain in the standing position.

Her climax was strong and she squirted onto the carpet. Yes, it was actually squirt. If she were faking it and pissed on herself, we would have smelled it. It was female ejaculation at its finest and the bliss on her face was authentic. This was the real thing and we all knew it.

The Board members looked at each other and whispered amongst themselves. They were impressed and knew the device would be huge for our company. Nobody wanted to speak up though. Everyone was too timid to speak to a naked mother in front of her son.

Since the researchers report directly to me, I had to do the talking.

"Have you two had sex?" I asked without remorse.

They were shocked by the blunt question, as expected. Dave looked nervous as he attempted to answer.

"No, she's my mom. We've only done three things; the first orgasm, the recorded oral sex act, and her current nudity and orgasm. Nothing else."

"Speaking on behalf of the group, I think you should have sex with her. I'd like to see how your mother reacts to that. Then we'll have a more accurate indicator on the strength of this device."

There was tension in the room and I was curious to see if they'd do it. Dave appeared baffled, but Jennifer remained motionless, with eyes that revealed a sense of letting go. As if she'd resigned herself to her fate. If she wanted to refuse, she could have done so.

"Bend over the table and spread your legs," Dave said to his mom.

Without any sort of hesitation, Jennifer bent over and rested her forearms on the conference table. Her breasts hung down from that position. Her nipples fully erect. The expression on her face was arousal, knowing she'd be getting sex from her son. I could even hear her breathing.

Dave got behind her, freeing a hard cock, and they had sex. Entry appeared to be easy, as I can imagine how wet that pussy must be after squirting from a mentally induced orgasm.

Because we know Jennifer so well -- some of us have known her for over 10 years -- we knew this was authentic. The real Jennifer never let her sexuality show in the workplace. She never even talked about dating. No one knew any embarrassing details about her personal life. She was never the subject of gossip or rumors.

Now here she was, our top scientist, getting fucked over the table by her very own son. Some of the Board members looked painfully uncomfortable watching this, and the CEO looked uneasy, but this was for a purpose. We were all amazed that a woman like Jennifer was doing this in front of us and was loving it.

Her face made all sorts of shapes, her nose crinkled, and her lips were quivering. With each thrust from her son, Jennifer's breasts waved back and forth. Every so often her breasts would press onto the table and her pink nipples would rub on it.

"I'm going to cum inside of you," Dave said to his mother as a courtesy, fucking her more feverishly.

"Anywhere you want," she replied, taking the hard thrusts.

There were gasps and whispers amongst the corporate ranks, knowing they'd witness an incestuous insemination.

She was screaming and everyone could hear fluids splash from their rough sex. Jennifer was having another major orgasm, this time courtesy of her son.

We could tell by Dave's face and body language that he had an orgasm inside mom as well. The thrusts were faster and harder. There were grunts. It was the usual deal for a man having the fuck of his life.

Mostly we could tell by the look on mother's face. Her eyes were in pure disbelief over what she was feeling in her sexual parts. Even under the control of the neurolink, she fully understood what was happening to her and how her body was used. The device was a scientific victory if it could make a prudish and proper woman like Jennifer accept her son's cock and sperm inside of her.

Once complete, Dave took a step back, leaving mom in a state of confusion, as she stood up and remained naked. She looked mortified beyond belief. I don't blame her for feeling that way.

When she looked at her son's penis, flaccid and drenched in cum, that's when it really sunk in for her. She was inseminated by that penis, and instead of hating herself, she got down on her knees to suck it clean.

It immediately dawned on me that Jennifer did this on her own accord. There wasn't an order for her to suck and clean. She wanted to do it. It was rewarding for her son for being a loyal employee. Good employees should always be compensated.

And I know that the future is bright for Jennifer and her son, as she stood up and thanked us, while wiping the cum around her mouth.

The End

Support your local restaurants and shopping malls.

Your votes, comments & favorites are appreciated.

12