AA: Libertine Liberation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've had more dangerous things served to me in the refectory."

She waved toward Lucas, who was starting to groan a bit, and Thom wasted no time in dashing over, hauling him up, and making for the door.

<Oi! Stop running off with my sacrifice!>

Thom gave no sign of any interest in listening, instead simply yanking the door open and disappearing though it, his colleague being more or less dragged along with him. With a casual-looking wave, Tori directed a flow of Essence to close -- and lock -- the door behind them, then channelled the same flow into herself. It was only a precaution, really, and the effects wouldn't stand up to a powerful assault... but if she had the ability to turn herself effectively stab-proof, she saw little reason not to, just in case.

"Sacrifice?" she asked, calmly. "I think not. You just wanted to play."

<Oh, and how do you know so much, little Miss Know-it-all?>

"Second in my class in Demonic Studies." The entity didn't seem all that impressed, so she decided to give him -- and it really did sound like a 'him' -- a little more context. "First place went to a Byblyos, and he only managed to edge me out on the theory side."

Which, given that the Byblyos was a type of creature that existed purely for the gathering and hoarding of knowledge, was something she was rather proud of. It was also a fact that was not, it seemed, lost on the entity, either.

<Oh. Okay, fair enough, you know stuff. But I'm still going to do something nasty to you for ruining my sport!>

The arched eyebrow she gave him in reply did not, all in all, make her look like she was intimidated. The fact that she was also busy weaving a barrier of Essence into the walls of the room, so as to make sure nothing could get out, also suggested that the dire and foreboding threat the entity was trying to deliver was failing to have the desired effect.

<Seriously? You're actually locking yourself in here with me? I mean, making sure I can't leave, I get, but...>

"You really do talk a lot, don't you?"

The entity seemed to look a little embarrassed at her question, and if he had possessed the right physical form to do it, she was fairly sure he would have looked even more so.

<You try spending a couple of millennia locked in a box with no company,> he muttered. <Boring doesn't even begin to cover it.>

Tori shrugged, acknowledging the point. And, to be fair, she did feel a bit of sympathy for the creature. She had a pretty low tolerance for boredom herself, and a couple of thousand years did seem a bit... excessive. On the other hand, she had already established a number of ways to entertain herself if she had nothing else to do, though she doubted that an entity like the one in front of her was anatomically equipped to indulge in any of them.

Of more importance to her right at that moment, however, was the reaction she was showing to the entity's presence. She could blame it on the boys and being stuck in a room with them as they did fairly manly things, or she could blame it on the side effects channelling Essence always seemed to leave her with, or...

Any number of things actually, but she knew damned well that it all came down to one thing in the end. Thanks to that damned succubus when she was younger, demons had always held something of an... appeal to her. Her mind might have been reluctant to accept it, consciously at least, but her body was under no such illusions -- and her unconscious mind was already examining ways to turn this whole situation to her advantage.

<Why are you looking at me like that?>

"Hmm?" she replied absently. "Oh, just thinking."

A few moments passed, and the entity shifted about a little above the table, the twisting coils of it's form looking a lot less imposing to her than they might have done.

<That,> he said eventually, <is what is starting to worry me.>

Tori brushed that aside with a wave, her expression turning thoughtful as she looked toward the door. Given the Library's little quirks, and the time it would take for Thom to make sure his colleague was okay, let anyone know what had happened, and for some sort of response to arrive...

Yeah, that could work.

Hands resting on her hips, she turned back to face the demon. "What are you called, anyway?"

<What? You expect me to tell you my name? For free?>

"No, I asked what you are called," she shot back tartly. "Please pay attention."

<Oh. Right. Sorry. You may call me B'bethlayen.>

"Okay, Bob it is."

There was a moment of utter silence, then the entity's whole tendrilly form seemed to erupt in outrage. <BOB?>

"It's that or Beth. Pick one."

A mixture of insult and resignation seemed to settle over the demon, and Tori waited for him to make his decision, foot starting to tap impatiently on the floor.

<Fine.>

"Good," Tori said briskly. "Now, I have a proposal for you. In a little while, a whole bunch of people are going to show up to get rid of you. Now, I can talk to them, make sure it happens as nicely and politely as possible."

Tori paused, checking that she had Bob's attention.

"The fact that you attempted to attack someone will not help. On the other hand, it's understandable enough, so..."

She shrugged, and Bob took the opportunity to ask much what she would have expected him to.

<What's in it for you?>

Her reply was a smile, and one that was less friendly and more... hungry.

"You wanted to play?"

She spread her arms in a slow, languid motion, and she couldn't help the way the tip of her tongue slipped out to run across her lips. The message was clear, or at least would be to most humanoids. The way Bob went still suggested that it was plain enough to him, too.

<You're... Okay, people tend not to volunteer for what you're talking about. Freaks them out.>

"Fair enough," Tori shrugged, turning to wander toward the window. "If you want to just sit around and-"

The impact against her back sent her staggering, arms flashing up to catch herself against the wall. It hadn't been a hard hit, but it had been enough to stagger her. As she caught her balance, she could feel a mass against her back, pressing against her body as tendrils quested across the fabric of her dress, searching for a way inside.

Shifting her hands a little against the wall, making herself a bit more comfortable, she let out a low laugh. "Thought so."

As Bob spread himself more fully over her back, Tori could feel the warm pressure of each snaky appendage as it wandered. Several came around the front of her body, crawling up her front until two of them reached the front of her neckline. Combined with the others that were caressing their way down across her butt, there was no escaping the fact that she was on the receiving end of possibly the most all-encompassing embrace of her life.

<You know it's really dumb to trust a demon this close without protection, don't you?>

Tori just laughed, and she could practically feel the wry resignation coming off of the demon. Of course she knew, and he knew that she knew. Still, she gave him points for at least considering taking advantage of any mistake she might have made.

<Figures.> The voice in her head took on a more playful tone, and Tori let out a little squeak as one of his tendrils slipped down the front of her dress to press between her legs. <Attached to this dress?>

"Not especially," she almost purred, bracing herself for what she suspected was coming next. Barely a heartbeat later, however, she realised that wasn't the best answer she could have given -- by which point it was far too late. The sound of tearing cloth filled the air as her dress was unceremoniously ripped open straight down the front. Tori could feel Bob's satisfaction, and she was a little impressed herself at the strength it took to mange what the demon had just done... but of far more importance to her was the shiver that ran across her freshly-bared skin.

Bob wasted no time at all in taking advantage of the situation, and Tori bit her lip as she felt his tendrils stroking across her flesh, a fair amount of attention being paid to her breasts in the form of teasing touches and tweakings of her hardened nipples. If she'd needed any convincing that the demon was male, the attention he was paying to her tits would have done the job... Not that she was complaining at all, given what that attention was doing to her body.

It never paid to forget what he was, though, and she was ready to react when he started getting a little too forceful. One of his tugs at her nipples started verging on the painful, and she sent a flash of Essence through her skin in reply, which manifested as an electric snap and a surprised yelp inside her head as Bob got the message.

<Sorry,> he said after a second, actually managing to sound like he almost meant it. <Habit.>

"Do it again, and you'll get the bad kind of spanking."

<Yeah, yeah... Bossy bitch.>

Tori just laughed, though the sound shifted into something more like a groan as a tendril that wasn't busy exploring around her ass or breasts began to work it's way underneath the fabric of her underwear. Her body was already well into the swing of things, and the surprisingly gentle probing below her waist only served to heighten her awareness of just how turned on she was getting.

And when Bob's wandering touch met the slick heat between her legs, it became pretty damned obvious to him, as well.

<Wow. You really are enjoying this, aren't you?>

There was no mistaking the hint of surprise in his tone, and Tori grinned as she squeezed her thighs together, trapping the demon's tentacle between them.

<Weird woman.>

There wasn't much force behind is description, though. In fact, he sounded rather distracted as he began teasing his way along the cleft of her sex -- as well as the toying with her breasts, the stroking of her butt, and the fact he was also feeling his way across the material of her stockings.

Indeed, from what her senses were telling her, about the only part of her he wasn't paying attention to was from the neck up. That changed suddenly, however, when an abrupt shift in what Bob was doing left Tori trying to keep her balance. A thick tentacle snaked up her throat and started pressing against her lips, whilst others wrapped around her ankles, pulling her legs wider apart. It was only the fact that she was using the wall to brace herself anyway that let her stay upright -- and that became even more of a challenge when the delicate probing between her legs stopped being quite so gentle.

Taking the wetness of her sex as invitation, Bob stopped playing around and pushed his tendril inside her. The suddenness of the invasion made her gasp in a mix of surprise and pleasure, and he took advantage of that as well, with the snaking tentacle at her lips pushing into her mouth as well the moment they parted.

Whether or not she could get herself out of this situation really wasn't high on Tori's list of things to care about in that moment. Eyes slipping closed under the sensations assaulting her, she opened her mouth more, letting the demon push himself into her at that end whilst what he'd pushed into her cunt seemed to swell until she felt as full as any cock had ever made her.

It wasn't just the invasion at either end that she had to deal with either. He'd not let up his teasing of her breasts, and at least one more tendril worked its way inside her underwear to start probing at her asshole as well. Mixed up in the whirl of sensation swamping her, actual thought was very hard to manage, and even that began to disappear as he began slowly, attentively, and very thoroughly fucking both holes he'd pushed into.

The only sounds in the room were the muffled moans of pleasure that managed to force their way past what filled Tori's mouth, becoming louder and more intense as the demon took care to stimulate every single square inch of her body. Unaware of anything but what was being done to her, Tori couldn't have stopped herself being pushed closer and closer to the edge by the ruthless assault on her senses even if she'd wanted to, but there was a limit to just how much she could take. And when she hit that limit, everything seemed to simply explode inside her.

As a cream tore its way out of her throat, she was dimly aware of hitting the ground with a thud -- but that little detail was simply swamped by the climax that felt like it was tearing every particle of her body apart. By the time she came back to her senses, Bob had peeled himself off of her once again, hovering nearby and giving off an air of undeniably smug satisfaction.

Given the way tremors of pleasure were still bouncing around inside her, she couldn't blame him for that in the slightest. However many orgasms she'd just been pushed to, she had no idea, but they'd been good ones. Very good ones. Good enough, in fact, that she was starting to think it might be a few minutes before she wanted to try getting her shaky legs to support her enough to stand...

"Hmm... Not bad."

<Not-? Okay, now you're just fucking with me. That was damned good, and you know it.>

He was trying to sound offended by what she'd said, but was doing a particularly bad job of it. Instead, he sounded almost... relived, and she smiled up at him as she began trying to summon up the coordination to get to her feet.

"Yeah, it was. Guess you had quite a dry spell to work off."

<Thanks for the reminder,> he replied grumpily, not that she had that much sympathy. They'd both gotten what they wanted out of the situation, so why complicate things any more than that?

And speaking of complications, Tori looked down at her dress, hanging open from her shoulders thanks to Bob's impatience. Shaking her head with a sigh, she gathered it together and started wracking her brain for an application of magic that she'd never been all that great at.

Which, naturally enough, was the moment that a banging on the door told her that the 'rescue' party had finally decided to show up. Sighing again, she channelled Essence into the dress, hoping like hell she was doing it right.

<So... You gonna let them in?>

The demon didn't sound all that sure that she was going to, and she shot him an irritated frown. She really didn't need interruptions as she tried to...

What do you know... I actually managed it for once.

Taking her hands from the front of her newly-restored dress, and trying not to show how surprised she was that the repair had worked, she cancelled the flow that was holding the room secure. Within moments, the door had burst open, admitting a worried-looking Professor Tegan and a pair of gentlemen from Magic Incident Response -- gentlemen that looked very much like they were not only well equipped to do something unfriendly to a rough Otherworld entity, but were actually downright eager to do so.

"Are you alright?" the Professor asked breathlessly, eyes scanning her for any signs of injury or molestation. Whilst he wasn't going to spot any of the former, there hadn't really been time to make sure no hint of the latter was around to be noticed.

Not, to be perfectly honest, that she really gave much of a damn.

"Fine," she answered cheerily. "I'm sure Bob here would be happy to help remedy that, though. Wouldn't you?"

The last part was aimed at the demon who was eyeing -- as best anyone could tell -- the MIR guys warily. He probably had a good idea that they were going to take even less shit from him than Tori had, and with far less fun alternatives, so the opportunity to wave a nice big 'please don't pummel me' flag sounded like something he wasn't going to pass up.

<Sure. Yes. Helping, that's what I am more than happy to do.>

"Excellent," Tori murmured, carefully ignoring both the MIR men's scowls and the Professor's slow look of wry understanding. "Let's be about it then, shall we?"

Before I fall asleep, because damn that was intense...

12