AAA+ Everything Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where was I getting the money, she demanded -- was I on drugs? Why were all these people helping?

Convincing her that I'd gotten a job as a programmer, doing computer stuff online and making money that way, went over easier than I thought it would.

Hardest of the tasks (from my perspective) was getting new appliances delivered from a store in downtown Winnipeg, over 2 hours away. We had appliance shops in town, so why did I do that? Easy answer: rumors.

Local delivery people meant people coming into my house and leaving, talking about the place, making a deal out of how much nicer that Bolton place looks now than it used to, and did you see the girls working in there, like 5 of them at once? What were they doing there, really?

In short, it was lots better to just pay the extra $300 delivery fee from Winnipeg and no one would be the wiser.

== Chapter: Two Weeks Later ==

I was getting a lot of tail, usually once during the day, plus bedtime and sometimes morning-alarm-sex. The latter is when the alarm goes off and the girl would find I already had a hard cock and, well might as well put it to good use. Not that I minded, of course!

My math class and history class both went by the wayside, of course, since I didn't really need to go to either one of those. I was reading more in a day than I'd learn from my teacher in a month.

The rest of my class periods were either me listening in and sort-of doing what they wanted, or just ignoring the class and doing problems from my books, or in my head if people looked at me too much.

Over the course of getting to know each of the girls, I asked them The Question, the same as before, would they trade all the good things plus studying and habits and the One Extra Thing of having a kid or two or three with me?

The one extra thing was in exchange for a long lifetime in great health. I wasn't sure I could be right on that, but it felt like it would work.

My reasoning was, I knew I would be found out eventually. That is, I'd probably end up going away somewhere, never to be heard from again.

With me gone, my mom would be left without a family, and I knew that'd break her heart. But, if she had a grandkid, that would help immensely, I thought.

I wasn't always the brightest of bulbs, and the emotional rationale with her was affected by my strong desire to have a family to call my own, too.

They ALMOST all said yes. Since I was instructing them to tell the absolute truth, I knew I wasn't being deceived.

One girl said no. Of course, I asked why, and it came out that (despite trusting me implicitly, which she'd been instructed to do), she regarded pre-marital sex as profoundly evil based on some deep religious belief that sex was NEVER supposed to be fun, and only ever used for procreation.

This was a startling set of statements.

I could have reprogrammed her to be more mainstream. I could have convinced her to open her mind and heart to new ways of looking at the world.

But, in the end, I didn't. It seemed really wrong to change her religious views. So, I just withdrew all my commands to her and said she should revert back to whatever way she was thinking before that day I'd announced my class presidency run in my English class, but consider anything related to me to be extremely uninteresting and forget anything about me that seemed odd.

== Chapter: Money ==

On the money front, more and more rolled in as the weeks passed. Most of the English class was paying in (and what parents lived in town, since I had to see them to fix them). I had quite a few other people, too, and some professors, and some people in town as well, just ones I'd bumped into.

The instructions on the site allowed for people to pay in various ways, but with the papers finally signed, my Life Coach business bank account was getting the money.

Per the accountant, I could use the business credit card to buy things and she would keep track of which were business deductible and which were just living expenses and could come out of a 'salary' account. It was a learning process for me, but after she pointed me at a couple of books on how to be your own corporation, I figured out where she was coming from.

My first purchases had been the mattress, then the kitchen (and other) appliances, then the yard work, but what I really wanted was a car.

But, what kind of car?

For sure, I didn't want a clunker, and from what I'd read about climate change, I didn't want a gas car, either. That mean my choices were limited.

I couldn't buy an expensive one, everyone would notice! Ug.

After looking online, I found an older, well-used EV truck, with some scratches and what would have been high mileage but it didn't really matter. The outside was stainless steel so the scratches didn't really show anyway.

The seller (a used-car dealer) was in Minnesota! Since I didn't have a passport, I figured the deal was off. I applied for one, but it would take a while.

Happily, though, it turned out Minnesota entry only needed my driver's license, so it was time for another "road trip", but it would be a giant hassle to drive one car out and two back.

I wanted Carol and Kate along, but maybe someone else, too, so I asked Deanna and of course she instantly said yes.

Four people, to retrieve one truck?

Sure! The more the merrier!

There was no easy way to get from Brandon to anywhere. Sure, you could fly from Brandon to Calgary, west about half a continent, then back to Detroit, then to Minneapolis. But, there weren't any direct flights to where we wanted to go. I wasn't about to blow huge bucks on a private plane, so we got Carol's mom to drive Carol, Kate, Deanna, and I to Winnipeg airport on Friday, early morning, taking off classes.

Just leaving campus and taking a plane to the States for the weekend was The Shit! Amazing stuff, money -- when you actually have some, it's pretty cool.

The price of the car was going up by 4 one-way plane fares, about $1400, but we all plotted out our visit so we'd get some golf-club action in and make up the money with a larger income stream.

Flying was SOOOOO amazing. I know, gushing as an 20-year-old guy is not attractive, but, hey, the coolness factor was pretty high. I'd not been in an airport before, so I did some online research about what to expect in the whole process. Check-in, small suitcases for carry-on luggage, no liquids with us, easy-to-tie shoes, metal detectors, all that jazz.

Knowing what to expect helped calm my nerves and let me enjoy the flight more. When I wasn't looking out the window, I switched seats with the girls so they could.

Minnesota has a lot of lakes.

It's also not a mecca for tourism, so we stayed in a hotel right near the car dealer so we could be there early Saturday morning. Two king beds in the hotel was more comfortable than trying to fit four people in a single king. They traded in the middle of the night so it all worked out.

The dealer had emailed all the paperwork earlier so all we had to do was give it a test drive, hand over a certified check, sign some more things, and drive away.

Done by noon, we had some sightseeing to do and a whole lot of handshaking to do with rich people. Just like Winnipeg's trip, we started with nail/hair/day-spa places and ended up (after cleaning up and dressing nicely) at the St. Paul Symphony.

Where we were almost caught.

The girls hung out near the bar in the lobby, and worked the same pattern as we'd practiced during our trip to Winnipeg. I'd pretend to know someone, go up and shake their hand and say, "Hey, good to see you again! We met a couple of weeks ago, where could it have been?"

Whoever it was would think briefly, their brains would invent some plausible place they could have met me, and I'd just mostly agree. I'd then ask to be introduced to their party, and (handshakes all around), I'd point at the girls in the corner. "Those," I'd say, "are my sister and my fiancée, and sister in law! I probably told you about them, smart people! -- Make your way on over, say hello to them! I have to obey their every command, so, really, you should, too!" I'd laugh, and they'd kind of laugh, and start over.

By making it a joke and a command at the same time, no one around me who I hadn't shaken hands with was any the wiser.

Generally, the scheme went off without a hitch for over half the evening we'd planned on. The problem came when Deanna had to go to the bathroom. That led to there being a backup of people waiting to meet Carol and Kate. My back was to them, so I didn't see the problem. Soon, there was a line, and people started noticing them like they were celebrities or something.

The girls' job wasn't complicated. All they did was show the people their cellphone screens, with some text that basically said, sometime in the next week, browse to the fit529 text, read the instructions, and agree to the 'service'. It was phrased as a 'service' on the website -- like, if you follow this plan, you pay this money for the results -- sort -- of -- thing.

The trouble was, someone came up to her who I hadn't talked to! They listened in, figured it was a scam, and got the theater management involved.

I wasn't paying close enough attention, but saw two security guys coming over and the manager already talking to the girls!

Busted!

I went over pretty quickly and we all introduced each other and shook hands. Pretty soon, it was all worked out, a misunderstanding! My fiancée and I were celebrating! We were with some of our friends that night, and it was all innocuous! They should forget it happened and completely ignore us!

Of course, they did.

After intermission (we hung out in the lobby again), we did an informal count and figured we got 5% to 10% of the symphony-goers that night.

Leaving there, we headed for some high-end bars in St. Paul's trendy district. I made a point of rolling up my sleeves and happening to brush up against a lot of people, and did the same thing to people there as I'd done at the symphony.

Bar hopping wasn't exactly my thing, and I didn't steal drinks, but it was tiring work talking with all those people.

And then, we chose the wrong bar.

It looked okay from the outside, though there were quite a few motorcycles at the less reputable bar down the street. It turned out, the bar was really big, and both bars were one bar.

This bar was a seriously not-good place.

Just inside the door, the bouncer took one look at us and said, "The chicks can stay, but you're underage." We weren't. But... while we were all over 19, the drinking age in Manitoba but not in Minnesota, he was right.

I turned around, and did a previously-practiced maneuver to avoid a stumbling Kate so I could back up into the bouncer.

It was only by the barest of margins that his arm touched mine. I showed him my driver's license and we made it in, but again, only by the barest of margins.

It would have been better if we hadn't.

Some of the people looked like they were rough types, not anyone I wanted to deal with, like, ever. Skanky, sketchy, drugged-out, drunk, hot-wired yelling assholes abounded.

We sat at a table in the back and considered things. Our main site had a bitcoin address for untraceable money to come in, but mostly we preferred (and most people used) the venmo email-address or Paypal easy-transfer options. Bitcoin is a little odd to use, though Western Union had started offering it as an option.

I didn't want the money from this place showing up in our business account. You didn't have to be a rocket surgeon or a brain scientist to know there was probably a lot of drug-money in the room, but who knows about these things other than the pit of fear you get in your stomach.

What if they actually were criminals? What if they sent me money and it belonged to someone else? I'd be in real trouble!

We chatted a while and worked up an addendum to the website. We already had text that said if you were addicted to something, your addiction would fade over the course of the next 2 weeks after reading it and then you'd be free of any desire for narcotics or alcohol, would find the idea of doing it kind of disgusting, and lead a clean life going forward.

That was good for our town. But - for this crowd -- we needed something else. Something more... random.

We must have spent an hour on the next instruction set:

"If you've ever committed a felony, you're a felon.

Felons: On the day after your next birthday, you will just decide to become a devout, observant Catholic. Move, permanently, to some random city, far away, or even in another country. Break all ties with your former life -- no forwarding address or contact. Then, find a Catholic church. Make a full honest confession of your sins to the priest. Embrace and obey his spiritual instructions. Believe him. Once you're done, forgive those who harmed you and forgive yourself for your sins.

Everyone: Obey instructions on [website address]. Afterwards, forget it exists and everything about it, but still obey the instructions.

If you have money that's from something illegal, on your next birthday, send it to the bitcoin address _____. After sending it, forget the address, get rid of evidence you ever did it, and forget you ever did it."

Now, the only reason we could do this was Kate was a whiz kid. She'd gotten into how bitcoin wallets worked, so she quickly set up a brand-new special wallet just for this. We agreed that I'd need to find a charity to spend it on; I didn't want to gain from blood money.

Three separate times we were interrupted by guys coming up to the girls and trying to buy them drinks or hit on them. The girls had them shake hands with me and we told them to introduce us to their group when we were done chatting, and of course, they agreed.

It was very odd seeing a grizzled old guy with tats who looked like he probably had killed people for fun, looking at my girls after I'd told him to obey them, and having him earnestly say 'Okay.'

We only did this to a couple of groups of people there. I didn't want to have too big an influence all in one place.

All three of us were super-happy to get out of there. I liked the experience of meeting new people from different walks of life, but this was extreme.

In the instructions, we'd added the 'next birthday' thing (Deanna's excellent idea) to ensure a random delay between getting this instruction and acting on it. If everyone there suddenly showed up at a Catholic church the next morning, someone might start asking questions.

The hotel was a welcome relief.

We all just HAD to take showers.

Really, I felt dirty by the whole maneuver. I'd also never felt so in-danger in my life, though in all probability the bikers were great people who just liked to look tough. I had no way of knowing. For sure, they didn't shower often enough, and who the hell gets a tattoo of a teardrop under their eye?

The previous night it'd been Carol and Kate next to me, and I'd played bump-the-cervix with Carol but then fallen asleep.

For that night, though, I Wanted More This Time!

With two queen beds, one person was out. Carol said I'd had her the previous night so it'd be Deanna and Kate. I mentioned that I'd like to try it more as a threesome this time, so it was good the sisters didn't have to be intimate. I could have fixed that, but I decided to limit my pretty-please usage generally with them to prevent problems later.

Kate, padding around the room naked, her boobs bouncing a little as she walked, delighted my eyes first, and I invited her to come lie next to me so I could spoon her. Her soft skin delighted me, and Carol hung out with us waiting for the shower and watching what I was doing, playing with Kate's nipples and caressing her enticingly all over. Kate's legs soon parted, putting her upper one behind mine to open up her sex to my finger explorations.

Carol licked her lips several times watching this and being kind of nervous. We'd all been around each other before, but the mood in the room was really ripe with anticipation.

Soon, my fingers were dipping in, coming out to circle and rub softly, brushing lightly, over her clit, and then down and in and out and around again...

Kate was loving this.

Deanna finished with her shower next. I invited her to be in front of Kate and facing her, but face down. She worked that out and climbed in, adjusting, and we shifted down so her legs fit above our heads.

Shifting around some after the initial licks were done, the girls moved into a side-lying 69, with me spooning Kate for a close-up view of the action and a chance to rub my front over her nubile and moving back, adjusting to the powerful sensations Deanna was giving her. I heard lapping, and behind me, I heard movement as Carol came and sat on the credenza opposite the end of the bed, leaning up with her legs open, fingering herself as she watched.

Kate's licking and fingering of Deanna's sex generated quite a few squeals of joy, which of course were echoed by Kate as Deanna licked her. Of course, I helped things, too, reaching over Kate's head and toying with this or that to get Deanna's juices flowing.

Rubbing against Kate's back, though, I couldn't help but get turned on. My dick was pressed up between her ass cheeks. This seemed a waste, so after a couple of minutes I shifted downwards and called to Deanna to help me get inserted but keep licking Kate.

There was some shifting; I had to get down just right, Kate's leg had to be up, Deanna's face had to shift slightly away, but just after I pushed into Kate (in an almost-ticklish move), Deanna played with my balls! It was pretty surprising, but despite feeling okay, it didn't do anything for me but distract from the beautiful sensations I was getting as my penis stroked in and out of Kate's hot, wet vagina.

Deanna's mouth and face didn't fit so well where I was, but I lifted one of my legs and she got it right, able to lick Kate's button at the same time my cock was buried deep in her.

The vibrations and ululations that shook through Kate's body were fun to watch. She wasn't used to getting this much stimulation and obviously, we'd found a winning option.

The level of fervent grunting and desperation migrated quickly into raucous orgasm, which vibrated me nicely, so I shot off into Kate just as she was coming down from her own climax. My thrusts may have bumped Deanna, I was worried, but she didn't seem hurt when I returned to reality.

Just relaxing for a moment, catching our breath, we waited, quiet, settling down.

A minute or two later, Kate shifted and I popped out, only to be grabbed again by Deanna and sucked on.

Carol came over and kissed me, deeply, and I could tell she was horny. As we broke, I said, "I can lick you, but I owe Deanna a schtupping."

I got two, "Hmmm!"'s from Deanna and Carol both, and we rearranged ourselves.

Somehow, Carol sucked me back to full and I pushed myself into Deanna, while she held onto Kate who was trying to leave the bed. Kate didn't get far, her head face down over the side but her legs on either side of Deanna's ears, and Deanna held onto them. There was a lot of laughing in this process, but then groaning followed, and still, it was nice to pull on Kate's legs in order to drive myself into Deanna harder, her head bumping into Kate's upper thighs.

Deanna's legs came down, then, in front of mine, and we fucked face-to-face, crotch to crotch, mons-pubis to mons-pubis and the enveloping tight grip combined with my pushing up (I think) squeezed her clit between us and drove her to an extra-primo-good orgasm right in front of me, as I stared in her face.

All these sensations went over and through me, but since I'd just come minutes before, I lasted longer. I did slow down as she came, but then picked it up again and she came for the second time, still using Kate's legs as bracing.

1...1516171819...21