AAA+ Everything Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell her the truth -- Kate was thinking about graduate school, and so were you, so you asked me to come along on some college visits."

We debated back and forth. She needed to be at practice. I'd go to the bank and she'd join me afterwards and be my bed partner.

== ==

The bank visit was a big zero. I needed documents from a lawyer, so my time-in-bank was about 3 minutes. Next door, though, was a lawyer's office, next to the Regional Government building.

After walking into their offices, I described my problem ("setting up a business, I needed licenses and a bank account and all that accounting tax stuff"), and a nice older guy showed me into his office.

Mr. Theophilus Wilder Gillespiet shook my hand (importantly!) and helped me through the process. An hour, 3 phone calls, and some online form-signing later, I had notarized submitted paperwork and enough info to create a business bank account online.

I'd named Kate, Carol, and my mother as corporate partners since they needed that.

Kate's car was in our driveway when I got home. Carol and Whua Lee (my real bedmate for the night) were there.

Carol introduced her (though I knew her, I didn't know her well) and explained the logistics of who was going where and when.

In the morning, Kate would come over and pick up Whua, drop her off near her home, and Whua would walk from there, with no one the wiser.

Carol herself had to leave relatively quickly; said she had a paper to write that she'd put off over the weekend and it had to be done.

Whua was slightly shorter than Carol, with dark eyes, Chinese/Asian features and hair. Her parents didn't like her going out all night -- they were very conservative. She and Carol had tried to say she'd be at my house, but Mrs. Lee would only accepte that if Carol would be there the whole time. There was a lie told about that, and Mrs. Lee obviously would be checking up by coming over to pick up Whua herself about 10 pm.

Whua laughed and said her dad would have had to come, too, to meet me, except he was traveling on business in Toronto. I got the idea that they were somewhat oppressive parents.

Carol made it plain, when Mrs. Lee showed up, I'd need to shake her hand and smooth over the arrangement.

My evening hours started with us hanging out in my room, but then I got up to take a quick shower. When I came back, Whua was very startled that I wasn't wearing clothes. She knew what she was over for, that had been in the instructions, but she didn't know that people got undressed around each other with 'the lights on'. Her family must be very conservative, I decided.

Once she found out that being naked was 'normal' in my house, she wanted to get naked, too. I just asked her to stay clothed and do her homework until her mom came over, and I'd make sure the evening went okay.

The evening went okay. I put back on jeans and a t-shirt so that Mrs. Lee wouldn't be offended when I answered the door.

Right at 10, Mrs. Lee pulled up, but rather than just sitting in the driveway, she shut off the car to come to the house.

Whua and I watched this from behind semi-open blinds.

I answered the door before she could ring the bell. Whua was at the kitchen table 'packing up her things' to give Mrs. Lee a reason to come in, and at the commotion, my mother came in from the TV room to say hello. We all shook hands, at which point her urge to investigate and be controlling evaporated.

At my urging, my mom went back in to watch her program so the three of us could talk together.

The "Parent's Instructions" document was refined from the previous night, I found, bringing it up on my phone, and I liked the changes. I ordered Mrs. Lee to follow them (they included the fit529 ones).

She didn't have any objections, but her face grew kind of concerned, so I gave her a pretty-please to always think it normal to be utterly honest and frank with me, far more than anyone else in her life, ever. I didn't end the command with 'that's an order', I knew from her expression we weren't done.

"Kevin. Mr. Bolton," Mrs. Lee intoned, serious in her question, "My Whua is a virgin. She may be hurt by this. I worry about her. Will she ever find a husband if she has had sex with you, first?"

Whua nodded at this, obviously concerned as well.

Still in the giving-command mode, I assured her that our generation, in Canada, operated by different rules than she'd grown up with, and to accept that. She was to be proud of keeping her daughter safe, but that Whua's life was her own to live, and not by outmoded rules from a continent away. She should keep this matter confidential, though, from her husband, until I'd had a chance to shake hands with him. She nodded, visibly relaxing as I talked.

I had figured the question would be about birth control, but Carol was making sure all the girls were on it before they came over. At least, Carol had said at lunch once that most girls took the pill anyway, to control cramps, but some didn't and were going to start before they could get booked for an overnight.

The directions that I'd given made me a little nervous. Any time I gave instructions, I knew I could phrase something wrong and end up with inadvertent tragedy. I was worried about Mrs. Lee since I'd had to answer questions I didn't normally have to answer.

Mrs. Lee left, then, happily, giving Whua a hug and kiss and a phrase in Chinese. Whua translated it later for me as, "I'm proud of my young woman's wisdom."

We returned upstairs, and Whua wanted to take a shower, too. She wanted to know if I had a razor and shaving cream, so I pointed those out in the bathroom sink cabinet, but she seemed nervous.

At the risk of mansplaining shaving, I described that it was important to wait until the skin was soaked a couple of minutes before shaving, to soften up, and then to go slowly and gently.

Whua came back from her shower and had some cuts on her legs. She'd not shaved them before, she said, and it was a 'learning process'. I watched her put some of my mom's skin lotion on them, one leg up on my desk chair and giving me little peeks past the towel she had around her torso.

"What, Kevin, ... should I wear now? To bed, right? Soon?"

I thought about it, then got up and shut the bedroom door. "I don't normally wear anything to bed, it gets in the way. I am going to go brush my teeth, though."

Getting back, I noted she was already in bed with the covers pulled up

In bed that night, Whua was very passive and it got to be a little irritating. I had to tell her that this was a learning experience, and to be exploratory, that was part of the deal. Still, she had it in her mind that her role was passive, that she was to lie still and wait for me to do whatever I wanted.

She also was super-shy about having me go down on her. She thought that was strange and dirty and she got super-nervous about it.

I gave her a pretty-please, something like, "From now on, you're completely comfortable with giving and getting oral sex, masturbation, and sex itself. You like it."

The simpler the instruction the better. Part of Carol's women's instructions already were the big-o and deep-throat capability, so she already had that covered. I mentally noted (lying there between her legs) that I needed to have her add this 'comfortable' idea.

Once Whua got into it, I very much liked licking her silly -- it was LOTS of fun! I usually had a good time doing it. It's a different kind of power, not like cheating and just telling them, 'orgasm now' and they do. Getting them there by way of the effort of doing that made me feel good, too.

Once she'd come, I moved up and positioned myself. Her hymen was going to break -- I'd felt it inside and I knew that was going to happen, but I wanted to be gentle about it. As with Carol, I wasn't sure if I wanted to make it painless, and pretty much since then had just let the pain be part of it as a life-experience I shouldn't 'steal'.

As I looked for confirmation, my head pressed just slightly into her, she nodded at me, go ahead -- and I pushed, then felt it pop, slightly, but with an oh-so-tight grip! The feeling of a vagina bearing down was so much better than masturbation it wasn't even fair to compare them!

She was so nice to me, just looking up, waiting, hopeful... But, then, the pain hit. She winced, trying to be strong. I stopped and waited, smiling and just calmly waiting.

After a few moments and some forced slow breathing, she nodded and I restarted, moving slowly, but her enthusiasm grew as I rocked in and out steadily, the oh-so-great friction giving us both big smiles and increasingly fervent gasps.

Glancing down her body, her areolas and nipples were super-puffy with excitement. Really, they were super puffy anyway and this wasn't an exception. I wanted to explore them with my tongue some more, but I couldn't bend that much and there was no way I was pulling out!

Eventually, I built up, all the while feeling her arms pulling me into her -- she wanted these strokes just as much I as I did -- and, then, AAahhh, I came, spurting, groaning, and getting a little tunnel vision as I pumped into her, spurting and convulsing, loving every second of it.

I fell asleep, but awoke as she left, and then came back with a warm wet washcloth which she used to rub down my package and upper legs. It felt really nice. I don't know where she got that idea, but, heck, I wasn't going to fight it.

== Chapter: Tuesday's Lunch Money ==

The next morning we got up as normal, but I took note of what clues about 'what would happen' I was giving so I could tell Carol to brief the girls coming over. Whua and I left by walking through my backyard to the alley so it wasn't obvious what was happening.

The school day was uneventful save for a lunchtime visit to the nurse with Carol to "relieve some pressure". After school, instead of going to practice, I checked online and found I had a lot of money in my checking account all of a sudden!

This was entirely welcome. By a lot of money, it was right near $15,200, which was definitely enough for a new mattress. Carol was still at practice, but Kate was free so we drove downtown to a mattress store. Kate liked the softer ones, but I liked the harder kind.

We got two kings - one for my mom, and one for me. I'd have less floor space, but I didn't care, I needed bed space a lot more.

Delivery? Next Day - one more night on my single bed!

Pam was yet another townie like me; we'd known each other all through school so it wasn't like she was new. She knew me, too, so there was some familiarity, but we hadn't talked much. Pam was in Model U.N. then, and her major was pre-law (history).

Since Carol directed that if the person lived at home, they should come in with their mother, who usually cooked, to help with the healthy eating thing, as well as anything I could do since some parents had bad eating habits and bad health, too.

So, along came Pam with her mom about 7, as was becoming the new normal.

I quickly shook her mom's hand and invited her in. Got her!

Quickly getting the revised 'Parent's Instructions' done, I told her to pick Pam up the next morning at 7.

I wanted to ride my bike to school, alone, and not worry about prying eyes.

Pam's mom smelled of cigarette smoke and her face was lined with many years of exposure to something or other.

This got me a little worried, and I knew that the main instructions would have her quit smoking, but I wanted to try something else, too. I told her, more or less, "As of now, your skin and body will revert to being young again, like you're 25 years old. This process will take a couple of weeks, but at the end of it, you'll be a younger woman again. You won't know or care much why it happened or how, you'll just keep on living life as if everything was normal."

I didn't know if it would work or not. If I remembered, I could ask Pam if her mom looked different and see if it worked.

Pam's mom (I never got her name) left, smiling, very happily convinced Pam was going to have lots of very fun, very good-for-her sex that night.

My mom wanted to go out and get bedsheets, but we had no money, and how did I pay for the mattresses anyway?

Time for a convenient lie...

My best excuse was that I had found a job doing some software development work online, stuff I already knew how to do, and I'd gotten a paycheck. I could have told her the truth, but I figured she might have to tell someone else and it would be a convenient cover story.

She accepted that, and I didn't even need to 'make' her believe me. She wondered, then, if I was going to pay for the sheets myself, and if so, could I get her some new ones, too?

Of course, I said, just pick 'em out, put 'em on an online wishlist, and I'd get 'em.

Mid-evening, while Pam and I were studying, Mom poked her head in the door and gave me the thumbs-up. She'd texted me the link to the color of sheets she wanted, so I put in some orders.

I had some other things to order, too: BOOKS!

Really, online textbooks were better than physical ones, but it's really hard to be looking at a screen in class. Professors don't like that. Even if you're on a laptop and typing notes, sometimes they don't even like that, or they walk around the classroom and you're hosed, they can see what you're up to.

On the other hand, when I'd had books, especially ones that were basically the same form-factor as that class's textbook, and thatlooked like a textbook because it WAS a textbook, no one thought twice about it. Then, I could just supposedly be doing homework for another class, or not if the prof didn't like it.

That night, for my first order, I got teacher's editions of math texts all the way up through what a math major would graduate with (10 of them), some computer science textbooks, physics, engineering, power electric systems and circuit design, plasmas, thermochemistry, and quantum dynamics, the lot.

The order cost almost $3000, a huge sum, but the textbooks weren't cheap. The bedding wasn't cheap either, but I'd gotten stuff Mom recommended as good brands/types.

I'd never bought sheets before.

Pam did help, she knew what the terms meant (WTF is a "Dust Ruffle!?!?!?!?")(yes, fine, now I've seen them, okay. Still. Not Necessary).

About 11, Pam asked what to expect and I explained that it was usually a quick shower and brush-teeth, then off to bed. There, we'd have sex, go to sleep, maybe wake up and have sex again, morning showers, her mom would pick her up at 7, and we'd head to school like normal days for us.

After telling her, I texted this to Carol as a note to add to the brief, along with what I'd told Pam about the morning routine during school that day.

And, that's what we did.

== Chapter: Wednesday and Kate ==

Carol scheduled Kate for the next night. She'd had one more night with me than Kate had, so as much as she wanted to be there, it was Kate's turn.

Just after I got home, I texted Kate and she came right over, though I had her park on the street instead of our driveway so the delivery could get in.

Kate, of course, had been to some college friend's houses for moving 'parties', she said, and she clued me in on how to prep for movers coming. There was a lot to get out of the way.

Just as we finished, the mattress truck pulled up to the front, and in they came, using long straps to carry the thing from the bottom, making it look super easy (which of course it wouldn't have been for me).

A short 20 minutes later, we had two new mattresses, they'd loaded up the old ones, I'd signed for delivery, and were off.

Boy, was I happy that we'd moved things out of the way ahead of time!

My mom's room still had a headboard that had to be hooked up, and Kate lifted while I messed with the bolts. I liked the fact that she was athletic.

I was tempted (about halfway through) to give her a big-O, but I decided that would be mean instead of nice so I kept my mouth shut.

Mom pulled in about 6 and we had a spaghetti dinner she whipped up in short order (Kate assisting, of course).

After dinner and another hour of room-rearranging, I found some more time to do textbook work, churning through both a Cultural Geography and an Oceanography text by just skimming. There was a lot of detail in the oceanography one about chemistry and interdependent ecosystems, which kept me thinking even after we had showers and got into bed.

The bed had Clean New Sheets, soft, cool, comfortable, and big.

The salesperson at the bed store had also included their set of sheets as a perk, probably because I paid too much instead of negotiating more. I didn't care. They were nice crisp sheets and I was in a bed big enough for both Kate and I to lie on our backs. Just barely, but we could.

It reminded me of the fancy hotel room we'd stayed in, a king bed and 3 of us, naked and happy, rubbing skin all over each other and finding joy in caresses.

== Chapter: Thursday ==

Getting out the door in the morning, I noticed our driveway (asphalt, mud, and gravel, with an emphasis on the latter two) had ruts it in from the delivery truck, and that made me look around the house from an aesthetic point of view. I really wanted a car, but if someone didn't do the yardwork before winter (and it was getting close), it'd look like this for another 6 months.

On the way to school, I phoned Carol and asked her.

Carol was plugged into everyone's lives. When I'd told her to be organized, wow, it had worked x10 from what I thought was possible. She quickly got the grapevine working and I had 4 texts from younger brothers of girls I was 'dating' who were willing to do work for about minimum wage. By the time I got to school, Carol had set up a video chat for during our lunchtime, which 3 of the four of them could get on.

I told them, I need general yard cleanup, and gave them each jobs -- trimming bushes, weeding, cutting suckers off trees, edging, mowing the lawn for the last time of the season, cleaning the garage, picking up rotting firewood and broken concrete in the back, all that stuff. I said, keep track of your hours, but I want the work done and the yard completely nice in a week. Oh -- and I'm paying half-again more than the minimum wage.

Their smiles broadened.

I figured, each probably had a plan to subvert the others by going to work quickly and getting more hours, but I knew there was more than a week's work to be done.

After they'd left, Carol asked me what the deal was about the pay rate, and I said they deserved more, and I'd be tipping them up to double, they'd be earning it.

At that point, I got an earful about how I should have hired the girls I was banging to do the work instead of the guys. "Girls can work just as hard as guys. Harder, even. No fair only hiring guys!"

"Oh."

What could I say? I thought. Then it hit me: "Paint."

"You want your house painted?"

"Yeah. Is it warm enough?"

"Barely."

To describe the next week's activity around our house would be that of a 'hive'. People came and went. Things got cleaned up, moved from one place, to another, and back. The outside of our house got a paint job (the same color as before, to assuage my mother's objections), the windows and storms outside and in were cleaned.

Soon, the inside of the house got a paintjob, too, and (after one of the girl's dads came over to help with handyman stuff I didn't know how to do)(in the process earned himself significantly longer lifespan by a new fit lifestyle). The following week we had new insulation added to the attic, the bathroom exhaust fans were redone (correctly) to vent to the outside and not the attic (who knew!?!?), and all manner of things started working better than ever before.

My mother tolerated all the changes, but she just about freaked out when she came home one day and there was a new dishwasher, stove, and refrigerator in the kitchen.

1...1415161718...21