Aaand They're Doing More Than Talking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kian?" she breathed again.

"You're so wet, my love." He groaned with her nipple between his teeth. "Knowing that I've made you this wet, makes my cock so hard." His fingers slid into her, seeing her gasping intake of air, heard her groan ratchet up into a crooning snarl as he thrust them steadily, his thumb bumping and rubbing her clit.

"Please, Key...please..."

"Soon. Let me." He answered her softly, watching as the room's air tightened her nipple, before continuing his travels lower, before shifting her legs over his shoulders, before he buried his face into her slippery, soggy cunt.

His tongue swirling around my clit sent an electrifying zing through my body. Every molecule of my body, instantly recharged and rising quickly to the heights of pleasure. His fingers teased and stroked between my cunt lips, dipping in deep whenever he closed his lips over my clit, sucking wetly. I writhed under him, squirming and humping as he drove me mad. Gasping, moaning, I rode his mouth, his tongue and his thrusting fingers, my hips rising and swiveling.

"Oooooohhhmmiifuckinggooooodddddd!! Key! Key! Key! Yeeeeeeeesssssss! Fuck yesyes!" I screamed as the wave crashed through me, taking my brain and leaving my body in control. It bucked against him. My legs squeezed his neck, my fist pulled his hair and still he ate my pussy. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhh, yeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!"

"Mmmmmmm, my Empress. My heart." He crooned softly, lapping my slick slit. His fingers gentled, stroking feather light touches along my still quivering thighs. Dimly, in my pleasure sodden brain, it dawned on me that he's showing me how he missed me, worshipping me, my body and I reveled in it. I reached between my thighs and cupped his jaw, pulling his mouth from my cunt.

His eyes were warm, patient as I pulled him over me again. I licked at the still glistening juices on his cheek, tasting myself before I kissed him, breathing in the musk of myself from his still moist moustache. His tongue danced with mine as our mouths meshed together. I felt his fingers skimming up my ribcage, palms filling with my breast, kneading.

"Kian. My husband." I said between passionate kisses. "Please. Fill me. Take me."

I felt him shift, felt his cock sinking deep into me, felt my mooching button mouthing his dick tip, felt my cunt muscles clamping all along his girthy shaft. I slithered against him, friction begets heat, rubbing my legs along his, my hands from his shoulders to his firm, flexing ass. Higher, he threw me with every stroke of his cock, his hands.

Every touch of his fingertips, his mouth, had my body responding to his sensuous attentions.

"The way you move...beneath me...so fluid...flexible." He growled against my throat, his teeth nipping lightly beneath my ear, his hand sliding under my hip to curl into my asscheek. Moving with him, sliding him even deeper, feeling his balls smooshing against my ass when I clutched at his hips and ground his dicktip into the moocher, groaning as ripples of impending orgasm began quaking through me. "Let me."

I opened my eyes, saw his face, his eyes filled with such wanting, need and gave in with a breathless, "Yes."

His body moved, flexed, thrusted and wrapped around mine. His hands, huge and thick, knew where to knead, where and when to stroke, to grip and hold. His breath in my ear, panting, hissing, groaning when my cunt clamped down, purring warmly as he slid even slicker, as he made me cum.

My arms tightened around his chest and shoulders, my legs entwined in his as I let him throw me higher and higher into the incoming tsunami waves, letting the evergasm course through me. Faster his hips bucked, deeper his groans became as he came, pounding furiously into me until he jerked, crushed me in his arms.

Floating deliciously in these pastel satiated clouds, I felt his body sink onto me, warm and heavy, safe. When I realized I couldn't breathe, I nudged him, heard his sleepy snort. Nudged him again and he rolled us to our sides. I sucked in a deep lungful, tasting our mixed musks in the air.

"Sorry." He mumbled sleepily, his amber eyes peaceful and satisfied and at half-mast. I mumbled something in return as I snuggled in under his chin and slept.

He woke alone to a sundrenched room, where she'd slept tucked into his arms was already cool. He yawned, stretched, hearing paper crinkling under his arm. He found her note and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

'My husband, my love,

I'm sorry I can't stay for breakfast and more you

but I have an appointment in the Big Apple that I can't afford

to miss. Though I'll be missing you and the way you miss me, my

body and heal my heart. Until next time.

Love you always,

D.

p.s. surprise me.'

"Surprise you, hmm? I can do that." He grinned, rereading her note, letting the joy of knowing that soon, his wife would be coming home.

It took him another month and a half before he had a concert even remotely near where she'd hidden herself. He found a Cessna pilot just crazy enough to land on the still frozen lake beside her sister's cabin. She stood on the porch watching the plane, then him as he trudged over sixteen inches of snow to stand before her.

"Hello wife. Hiding out?" he smiled, watching a smile hint around her mouth.

"Hello husband. Yes, I am, for a week or two. Talked to Angel?"

"I did. I've a surprise for you."

"You mean, you're not my surprise?" That smile broke over her face. Her eyes sparkled and her mouth, that luscious mouth, spread wide.

"I'm only part of it." He said, climbing the steps to stand in front of her.

"I think, no matter what, that you're the best part of this surprise." Her words made his heart thump madly. She led him into the rustic cabin's living room, where she'd set up her travel studio/office. The heat from the wood stove had him shedding his winter coat and heavy sweatshirt. He watched her curl into the overstuffed lounge chair, watching as he removed his boots, snow pants.

"I'm glad you're sitting down."

"That big of a surprise?" she asked, sipping from her still steaming mug.

"Yeah." Was all he could say as he drew the jeweler's bag from the pocket of his jeans. He watched her eyes flash from joyful to confused, to stunned amazement as she realized what the blue velvet bag held.

"Kian...are those...they are." she stammered, leaning toward him. He moved to sit on the coffee table in front of her, the bag dangling in his grip.

"Yes. You don't have to wear it...them...but please..."

He watched as her hand reached out, taking the weight of the bag in her palm. He let it go, seeing her hand dip slightly before she drew the bag to her chest.

"You didn't just talk to Angel, you went to see her. How did you know I'd given them to her for safekeeping?"

"I asked Helena." He watched her nod absently as she gazed at the closed bag, hoping she'd at least look inside. "Your sisters are extremely protective of you."

"I know...and I'm grateful to them." She met his gaze, saw his hope and opened the bag, tumbling the white and green stones into her palm. He watched, his breath clogging his throat, as she separated the ring from the necklace, as she gazed dreamily into the deep green pendant. "I wasn't sure what to do with them."

"Wear them. They're nothing but cold rocks without you. I dream of you...wearing them...and nothing else..."

"Kian..."

"Dari...please...wear them..."

His hands rested lightly on her knees, relishing the buzzing in his veins as he touched her. Her eyes rose from the pendant to his, a saucy twinkle lurking in the hazel.

"And nothing else?" her lips held her grin at bay until he grinned with a shrug.

"Not a thing."

"Have this dream often?"

"At least twice a week."

"Really?" she drawled, her grin spreading wider. He caught her slipping the ring on her left hand from the corner of his eye. She held the necklace out to him before she turned around, lifting her thick mahogany hair from her neck.

He swallowed hard as he slid the diamond and emerald creation around her neck, fastening the heavy clasp. Giving in to temptation, he slid his arms around her, pulling her onto the coffee table, onto his lap, his mouth traveling warmly along her neck, feeling her melt against him.

"Key? The bed's through there." She purred, letting what his hands and mouth were doing loosen her body. With barely a hesitation, he lifted her into his arms and carried her through to the queen bed.

"How much weight have you lost?" he asked, concern shading his eyes darker.

"I don't know. You know I don't keep track of that stuff."

"I'll make sure you eat again."

"I eat...when I get hungry." She replied, stroking her fingertips along his cheek, along his jaw.

"You eat like a bird. I'll make you hungry. And I'll feed you."

"I need more meat on my bones?" she grinned up at him.

"Yeah, you do." He grinned back, feeling her heartbeat against his chest, her legs sliding around his, lean and strong.

"Too bad we don't have room service here." She mused, combing her fingers through his hair.

"Then I guess it's a good thing I've arranged for delivery." Her eyes flashed to his. "Another part of your surprise."

"Delivery? Out here? Seriously?" her grin grew to a smile as she heard the snowmobile engines roar closer. He let her up to look out the window, seeing the two sleds and the trailer sledge behind them. "What's for dinner, Morris?"

"A couple of porterhouse steaks, baked potatoes, green beans almandine. If you're nice, there's even Death by Chocolate." He smiled, holding her close in his arms, breathing her in.

"Tell me you brought the Irish as well." She asked, her hand rising to his jaw.

"Can't have Irish Coffee without it."

"I love you."

"I know. Come, let's eat." He let her lead him back out into the living room where two snowmen, covered the table and set up their dinner with a flourish. In less than three minutes, they'd set up and gone, their engines noise fading away to silence.

'Key, thank you, for all this and everything."

"You're most welcome my love. Let's eat. You'll need the energy later on." He grinned, sitting across from her. Over dinner they exchanged glances and soft hand clasps, stroking fingertips.

"I haven't had a steak this good in a long time." She admitted, swallowing. "Giordani's?"

"Yeah, Antonio owed me one." He answered, slicing another chunk of meat.

"Kian?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Thank you again. Would you mind very much if we postponed dessert for a while?"

"Not a bit. What do you have in mind?" he asked, setting his silverware down with a clatter that made her smile. He felt his jeans grow uncomfortably tight watching as she shrugged out of her thermal shirt, the green of her pendant flashing from between her breasts. He felt his mouth go dry as she stood in front of him, sliding her snow pants and thermals down her legs. He could almost count her ribs as she contorted to unsnap her bra, freeing her breasts for him to drool for.

"I want to make love to my husband." She purred, stepping free of her pants and moving to stand before him.

"You forgot something." He groaned, reaching his fingers out to hook into her skimpy panties, pulling her onto his lap. He heard the material rip where he pulled and yanked it free, baring her completely. Her arms slid over his chest and around his shoulders, plumping her breasts to his still clothed chest.

"I saved it for you." She moaned, rubbing her cheek to his. His hands filled themselves with her breasts, kneading firmly like she liked it. Rolling her nipples in his fingertips until she groaned into his mouth. He felt her hand slide between them, searching out his button, his zipper.

In an instant, he stood, cradling her in his arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he strode to the bed, crawled onto the quilt. He leaned above her, braced on his forearms, gazing down at her as the colors of the sunset shifted over her face. She blinked up at him, her eyes a banked green flame.

"Hi there." He smiled, tucking a swath of her hair behind her ear.

"Hi yourself. You're a little overdressed, y'know?"

"A little. I was a bit distracted during the clothing removal part of our program."

"I know one part of you that was paying very close attention. Still is."

"He's entirely enthralled with you. Your voice on the phone gets his attention." He growled, grinding his hard on into her warmth, hearing her pleased purr. Her fingers curled into his multiple layers of shirt and pulled, with his help, it flew across the room. Her fingers trailed over his bare chest, his shoulders, her fascinated eyes following hungrily. "Still hungry?"

"Of a totally different sort. Yes, I'm very hungry. Starving, in fact." She murmured as her mouth blazed along his skin, along his throat, over his shoulder. He felt her hands tracing his spine, his ribs light as feathers, raising gooseflesh in his skin.

"Feast then. Satisfy your hunger." He groaned as she nuzzled along his throat.

"That just might take the rest of my life."

"Dari..."

"Kian, you are my home. And I want to come home."

"Please, come home. I love you."

12