Bent over The Bar

Story Info
Not my usual.
1.6k words
3.75
84.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, are you just going to bend her over and fuck her right over the bar?"

That was my wife Cindy, and I'd been flirting with Sandy, the better half of our best friends, for most of the evening. I'd always thought Sandy was hot, even though she was really different from Cindy, my normal "type." Cindy, whom I'd married right after we'd gotten out of Penn State, was taller, at 5'9", and thin, almost skinny, while Sandy wasn't fat, but voluptuous would be the right word. She had big tits and an even bigger ass, which is what I suppose is "in" now.

"I can't," I defended myself. "She's got these tight jeans on."

"Oh, that's no problem," Sandy laughed, and with almost one motion, she unbuttoned her jeans, and dropped both jeans and her grey cotton Calvin Klein thong. She was already barefoot, as shoes were not allowed to be worn in her house.

My jaw dropped at that, and Cindy and Bryce, Sandy's husband, laughed their asses off. It wasn't the first time I'd seen her butt naked, as we'd spent some time nude in the hot tub, at the Sunny Rest nude resort a couple of towns over, and a couple of times at Gunnison, the nude beach at Sandy Hook.

"Well, OK, she's ready," Cindy said.

"He doesn't have the balls to fuck me," Sandy teased. "All that flirting, but he doesn't have the balls to do it." She was mocking me.

"Oh, he wants to, ever since I let it slip that you and Bryce did butt stuff." Cindy again.

"Is that it, Mitch, you want to fuck me in the ass? Just because Cindy won't try it?"

I was so fucked! Yeah, Cindy told the truth: she'd never let me have her ass, and when she mentioned about a month ago, while we were both kind of drunk and playing around in bed, that Bryce and Sandy did it, not all the time, but occasionally. I'd fantasized about cornholing Sandy ever since then, but my hints, and outright pleas, to Cindy never got me beyond a finger in her butt when I ate her pussy. It was kind of awesome to feel her asshole clenching and unclenching around my finger when she came, but that finger, and once my thumb, was as far as I'd been allowed to go.

At any rate, we were in the basement bar room of Bryce and Sandy's house, near the top of Fisher's Hill in Jim Thorpe, where we liked to get together; our house was a few blocks down Center Street. Bryce and I were both attorneys, though in different offices, downtown. We never came in professional conflict, and did some male attorney bonding at the old Molly Maguires Pub, and soon enough our wives became friends as well. They had the hot tub out back, where Cindy's and my house had a too-visible-by-the-neighbors back yard. We played hearts and spades a lot, enjoyed the hot tub when we could, and split meals together as well. Since we were both DINK - double income, no kids - couples, it was just natural, though Cindy had at least been making noises about getting knocked up.

At any rate, yeah, I did want to fuck Sandy, but I wasn't stupid enough to say so. So Sandy laughed at me again, saying, "See, I told you, he doesn't have the balls to do it."

Bryce and Cindy were laughing even harder now.

"Don't bet on it," I managed to get out.

The laughing died down.

"Oh, really? I bet you won't," Sandy said, and then she bent herself right over the bar, her hands gripping the other side. Bryce and Cindy were watching us.

Well, that was a challenge, and I started to unbuckle my belt. That was when Cindy said, serious as a heart attack, "You go right ahead, but if you do, that means I get to fuck Bryce here, and Sandy says that he's really good! You sure you want to take the chance that I won't like Bryce's dick better than yours?"

That was even more of a challenge! Maybe I was stupid for thinking this way, but I knew that I was pretty good in the sack, and here the girls were, taunting me that Bryce might be better. I finished undoing and dropping my jeans, kicking my right foot out the leg, to give myself a wider, stronger stance.

"He still won't do it," Sandy teased me again, even as I pulled up closer to get glorious ass.

"Moment of truth," Cindy challenged.

Yup, it sure was, and I pushed closer and stuck my hard cock into Sandy's pussy. She was so wet that I pushed in balls deep with one stroke.

"Oof!" Sandy grunted. "Well, God damn it, you've started, so now you better fucking make it good."

"Well, Bryce, looks like you'll get a turn with me sometime," Cindy said.

I'll admit it, I wasn't gentle. All of the flirting, Sandy's spectacular ass, and both of the girls' teasing had me pretty worked up. Bryce hadn't actually said anything, but he had laughed along with the girls as they were challenging me. At any rate, it only took me about five strokes to get up to full speed, and I was pounding Sandy's pussy with unaccustomed vigor; this wasn't how Cindy and I usually did things.

Cindy and Bryce got up, and moved closer, one on each side of me, watching my cock sawing in and out of Sandy. Cindy and I had screwed the previous night, so I wasn't desperate at all; I knew I could last a good time, and fucking faster than normal wasn't going to have me shooting off too quickly.

Of course, women don't have to worry about getting off too quickly; getting off quickly is a good thing for them, and Sandy, Hell, she was doing just that. I bet I hadn't been fucking her for a minute yet when she grunted and clenched hard, her pussy squeezing and releasing me, showing her orgasm. "Bryce," she grunted, "Bedroom. Unghhh! Bring the fucking lube."

Holy shit, she was going to let me take her ass! I just kept pounding away, trying to bring her off again, as Bryce took off. Sandy's climax was rising again, quickly, when Bryce returned with a purple tube of Astroglide Ultra Gentle Gel. Sandy came again, when Bryce handed the tube to Cindy and said, "You lube him up; I ain't touching his dick!"

Cindy looked a bit hesitant, but took the tube, and squeezed a bead of it the length of my cock when I pulled out, using her slim hands to completely cover my cock with the lube. She took another drink, a gulp really, of her wine. Bryce had taken a dollop of the stuff, and worked it into Sandy's butt. "Go ahead," she said, breathily, "I'm ready."

I know, I know, I was stupid, but I was entranced. My dick was as hard as it's ever been, but I still grabbed it around the base, to keep it solid, and pushed the circumcised head up to Sandy's asshole. I'd never done this before, so I really wasn't sure what I was doing.

Well, Sandy helped, taking her hands off the far edge of the bar, and reaching around to pull her butt cheeks apart. "Just go slow, but steady."

I inched my way in. There was some resistance, but not too much, as my head started pushing her butt open. Once the head was all the way in, it seemed a bit easier, no more resistance, and I could hear Sandy grunting again; her hands were back on the far side of the bar, as though she was bracing herself, or maybe steeling herself, for the assault on her bowels.

"Holy shit!" That was Cindy, as I had eased myself, over the course of maybe a minute, all the way in, balls deep, on the first try.

"Stop for a second," Sandy grunted, "let me adjust to this." I could feel the ring of her ass clenching and releasing around the base of my cock. Finally she said, "OK, go ahead, just go slow."

So I started to pull back, maybe half way out, before pushing in again. I wanted to go Hell for leather, but I also wanted to make it last, to not hurt her, and the tightness of her ass on my cock made me wonder just how long I could last doing this. It took all of my resistance not to fuck her hard, but even at the slow pace I was setting, my balls were boiling. Despite my best efforts, it couldn't have been twenty strokes, and that was it, I was grabbing her hips, hard, with both hands, pulling myself as deeply as I could go, and I emptied my prostate into her ass.

It was like time stood still. I was aware of Cindy, off to my right, with a look of astonishment on her face, saying, "You actually fucking did it." I was worried; had I just fucked up, I mean royally fucked up?

Bryce was on the other side, a similar look on his face, asking Sandy, "Are you OK, babe?"

Sandy was using her arms, to push against the bar top now, getting more upright, even though my cock was still deep in her ass. The pressure of her anal ring was helping to keep some of the excess blood in my cock, so she was still full, but I knew that anything I pulled out would quickly deflate. I had never, ever, cum like this before.

Finally, a minute later, or maybe half an hour, with Sandy almost fully upright, I had to pull out of her steaming ass.

It smelled like sex, but it also smelled a bit like a stinky fart. No one said anything for a minute or so. Finally, Cindy spoke up. "Mitch, go take a shower. Bryce, bedroom, now, 'cause you are going to fuck me silly."