All Comments on 'Aakaash Ganga'

by CriticalThinker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This author is a real enrichment for Literotica.

sensitive erotic, soulful and not least intelligently written story, which is wonderfully constructed

This Author proves that highly sensitive people have special sensual abilities, this can be read between his lines.

Christina from Germany a FAN

SinnerseekerSinnerseekerover 3 years ago
Very nice

Dear author , thanks for sharing this story . I have read all ur stories on this site I am really impressed by the variety of themes in ur stories . Well researched with deep meaning . U also have a way to depict both the male and female psyche quite nicely . Thanks again . Keep writing .

CriticalThinkerCriticalThinkerover 3 years agoAuthor
To my fan from Germany

Thank you for all that you say about my stories and just for being there for me. You have raised the bar now, I will try very hard to rise up to the challenge. Once again, thank you for making my day.

CriticalThinkerCriticalThinkerover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

@Sinnerseeker

Thank you for reading all my stories, loving them and for your note of appreciation.

I write so that people can read and enjoy, and feedback from my readers is fuel that further fuels my enthusiasm and the desire to write more.

Thank you for making my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Had tears up while reading this story. Brilliant work!

rbloch66rbloch66over 2 years ago

I don’t think women would refer to a man’s penis as “love muscle,” nor would they refer to their own breasts as “melons.” Those are words that a male might use. With the descriptions coming from a female, it feels sorely out of place. You’re writing is quite good. However, the things I mentioned prompted me to stop reading. I hope you take this as constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was beautiful! After a long time has a story touched me. I too had tears in my eyes as I read it (just like another reader mentioned). Will surely try and read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so beautiful. I really feel so much to say but i don't have the words for it.

This is the finest story I've read.

It made me feel all those emotions that I as a single man would probably never feel.

Thank you so very much.

Please continue with your work.

It is therapeutic for the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn! What a stunning story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous