A&C 01: A Beautiful Spring Sunday

Story Info
Intro. During 3rd wave of C19 in England Al, Cal & Billy.
7.2k words
4.61
5.1k
4

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and Company - UK Spring Lockdown Tales : Note there is cover art linked via the [paper stack] icon, which might be a clue to the background of the story.

01. A Beautiful Spring Sunday

This story is fiction and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but everyone is 18+ at the time the story happens . Hopefully this is plausible, for the nerds I have checked dates of certain inventions and Covid and the necessary ages for Alice for it to be possible. Also, the latter part of the story is the foundation for the rest of the story arc. Possibly you could argue that that part is Voyeurism, but when is watching yourself... and you can only be in one category...

It starts during the end of the third wave of Covid 19 in England.

Hi, I'm Alice, or Al to my closest friends. I'll describe myself as nobody else is going to! I'm 28 Blond bob length hair with a wave. I am Slim and I work out my gym 43"D 34" 44" on 5' 10". I own a large, as in mansion sized, house, that I bought with the proceeds of selling my first CCTV security business. The multi-national thought they were clever getting my patents, but what they really needed was me. I'm building a new business that will circumvent those very patents, as I know the loopholes due to some very good advice, but that is another story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas had been a total flop as all the parties had to be limited to family and the New Year one, which was going to be my house, had to be cancelled. Not only was it not permitted, but the chance, that others took, of doing it anyway would be stupid. The reason being that, as my house was too far for most people to walk, lots of cars on my large drive just off a main road would be spotted.

It used to be the farm house and outbuildings for a large farm, but most of the land had been sold off to adjoining farms by the time I bought it, leaving it as a large house with substantial gardens. I say house, as the original farm house and buildings were 'not fit for human habitation' and of 'no architectural merit'. As a result, I was able to get planning permission to get it redeveloped to the modern, but architecturally sympathetic building on the original footprint, give or take. That put it closer to the main road than a greenfield development would have put it.

But it had left the building with the name of Fourways Farm which resulted in me often getting calls from agricultural suppliers, but I was never minded to change the name as it featured on old maps going back to the 1600's.

Also, I'm a law-abiding type with friends in the local constabulary (a British familiar term for the police). I recently helped them with identifying a 'distraction cold call and burglary' gang, but my name was kept out of the papers. That is because I could give them high quality images of the gang members, both the one at the door and those scouting out the other entrances to the rear of the property.

I have two tenants as the house would be too big for just me, which is a godsend for company, but really, though they don't know it, there to provide data for my system development. Ok, I obey the law, but it is surprising what you can do if you know the boundaries and people don't ask.

We were all frustrated by the cancelled parties, but also working from home, ok that's not new for me, was depressing for Billy, 25 A PhD at the local University.

Billy, just about six-foot, dark hair in a short cut, with a broad chest and whilst not muscular, he keeps himself trim. He rents a double room with small ensuite in the guest wing, with use of the gym and pool. Yes, it is a big house. Billy is used to meeting people and flirting with the single women at the university. He was one for short intense relationships based purely on physical attraction. So, Billy's not getting any action at present.

Callum, likes to be known as Cal as he thinks his name makes him sound dull. He rents the master guest room, with king-sized bed and bigger ensuite, that also has a bath as well as a shower. It is a few doors along from Billy's to give some sound privacy when they had guests of their own, back before Covid struck. Cal is 24 Dark blonde hair with a pronounced wave. A couple of inches taller than Billy and well built. Works, or worked, as the manager at the IT store at the local Airport but is on furlough, a Government funded paid leave. So, being public spirited, he works on Covid testing as a volunteer and so gets out and about.

He had broken up with a long-term girlfriend during the first lockdown as whatever had held them together wasn't enough when it was just Facetime. I don't know what her problem was, but I wouldn't have any complaints just looking and listening to him all day. OK, I might want to be more physical but if the women where he worked had to put up with it... Anyway, moving on...

I trim both men's hair and as I don't hide my figure, and body tease them a bit when I am doing it. As a result they both have problems keeping their 'little men' in check, but there again they haven't complained, even when I rub my tits on the back of their shoulders, but why would they. They possibly also have the same problem when we are all in the gym, though you can't be sure with their baggy shorts, even if you look for a bulge. Er, enough of that Al, you will be spilling your secrets too early.

------

A Beautiful Spring Sunday.

I am in the sun lounge on a late January day when the sky is blue, and the room is bathed in sunshine. The room is warm, and the sun is doing wonders for my mood. It looks such a nice day and I have stopped on my way to the gym as I got distracted by the view of the snowdrops in the sunshine. I am wearing a black crop top and matching micro-mini skirt over a salmon pink bikini.

I think my tenants enjoy the view, of me, not out of the windows, though it might just be a teensy bit frustrating for them. As it is Sunday, Callum would be at home, and I knew that they were up and that they would soon be going to the gym or pool, or both.

So I had stopped to look, kneeling on the chaise lounge, a sort of part sofa, part bed, that is located in the large bay window, the windows being the full height of all of the front wall. The chaise is burgundy in buttoned leather and, like most of the things I owned, of high quality. It has also been ideal for a bit of carnal fun, not that there was any chance of that.

So, there I was, looking out of the window when Callum and Billy came in wearing just shorts and trainers and carrying towels. I glance at the pair of them, their nice chests on display and my body reacts, as it often does, with a tingle below and engorging nipples.

"Morning Cal, morning Billy." I said as sexily as I could to tease them, knowing that they were afraid to hit on their landlady.

"Morning Al." Came the simultaneous response. I teased them by raising an eyebrow as the familiar shortening of my name, but there again I'm not a girl in a children's story.

"Nice view." Offered Cal and I wondered if he meant out of the window, so looked them up and down.

"Very nice." I gave them a broad smile and turned my breasts towards them, I realised I was feeling very turned on, randy even, but then turned to look out of the window again.

Instead of continuing to the gym, Cal joined me kneeling on the seat to my left. I thought Billy was passing me by, when he joined on the other side, but as there was not a back at that end, he remained standing but with his right foot up on the bed part of the chaise lounge.

We remained there for a minute, silently looking when I feared that the next words would be 'right to the gym' or similar, but the air was electric with sexual tension. "God, I'm so horny!" I blurted out, not meaning to vocalise my feelings, which were double, no quadruple, what I had felt when they entered.

I was just about to blush when Billy said. "So am I! So, so horny!"

I was taken by surprise but turned to him, put my right hand around his waist and pulled him in for a deep French kiss, which he reciprocated, and he brought his right hand around to grab my left breast, like a man in a hurry. Typical Billy!

"Er, I had better get to the gym." Cal said, clearly feeling he was not needed.

I broke off the kiss, turned to him but he was already disappearing, which meant that Billy's hand pulled my top up, and with my left hand I tried to grab Callum's hand, with a hint of panic in my voice. "Don't go!" My hand missed Cal's hand and the only thing I could still grab was the waist band of his shorts and as he stood, my, my, what a beautiful hard-on appears. "I don't want to miss that." I blurted out.

"What about this?" Asked Billy, pulling his shorts down to show a different, but equally attractive offering, though not yet as erect as Cal's.

Now men's equipment varies, and some women have strict preferences, but for me penis size and whether they were circumcised or not doesn't worry me. As long as they are 'enough' with whatever word you want put in front. But in particular, as long as you can say 'nice enough', I am interested.

In terms of the pair of on offer the answers would both be a definite yes. Callum's looked long and not too thick, circumcised and smooth and delicious. Billy's was not yet in show condition, but showed great promise.

Now possibly Billy was a bit desperate as he grabbed at my top again, but Cal said, "Remember." which I thought was odd, but he definitely said it, and Billy suddenly became less hurried. He ran his hands up both sides of my body and gently lifted off my crop top and then leaned in for a kiss.

I glanced down and saw his abandoned cock was still half exposed and in need of a bit of TLC, so I reached down and eased the shorts over his hips and took hold of it and gently wanked it, with immediate response. I could now compare, Billy's to Callum's, it was not as long, but it was wider, with a foreskin. A nice contrast.

Billy had his hands on my breasts, but outside of my bikini top, so wasn't giving me the sensation that would have been ideal, then I felt Callum release the back clasp and as soon as by tits were free of their confinement. Billy had his hands on them, tweaking the nipples, which felt so much better.

I realised I was neglecting Cal, we were now certainly out of the Callum zone, so reached behind me and was rewarded by getting a handful of his very erect dick, my first time with a man in each hand, what was I going to do with this sudden bounty, well the next half-hour would probably tell.

I say half hour as knowing Billy's reputation he would be off to the gym in ten minutes, or less. With any luck Cal would last the other twenty, though I had nothing to base that on except my hopes for something more than a second quick bang, but there again, he had kept a girlfriend happy for nearly six months.

Cal's mouth, yes we were now definitely out of the Callum zone, made contact with the side of my neck and he kissed up to my earlobe which he sucked into his mouth and pleasured it. I thought, 'wow, I wish that was my clit' and gave a sigh of delight. Almost as if he read my mind, I felt his hands on my hips gently sliding my skirt and bikini bottom down which fell around my knees.

Where Billy was still in a bit of a rush, Cal was almost too relaxed, 'thirty minutes? a girl could dream' and with his hands on my hips he kissed his way down my spine. His movement forced me to reluctantly release his dick, but I felt some pre-cum against my wrist.

I pulled back from Billy's kiss and I got him to remove the bikini top, which, with a temporary release of Billy's cock, I was able to discard entirely. With the change of perspective, Billy started to kiss and suck my nipples, "Hey, gently tiger, they prefer tenderness." and that, and my hand back on his cock seemed to relax his efforts to my greater benefit. I then brought my left hand up and licked off Cal's pre-cum, which tasted delicious.

Meanwhile, Cal was now massaging my bottom cheeks and using his tongue to swirl around the dimple as the base of my spine. I sighed and the first thought of the benefits of two sets of everything began so sink in, causing a little tremble. Then Cal's right hand moved around my hip and onto my belly button where he stroked my toned stomach before is slowly worked its way down.

I nearly stopped breathing, frightened that I might spoil the moment, when his hand came onto my mons and the rampant pubic hair as had neglected my gardening duties. But instead of a withdrawal, his hand stroked the hair in loving swirls before moving lower onto the shorter hair where I would normally be smooth.

As much as I had two men, I didn't want Billy to interfere with where Cal was playing, and so I doubled my stroking of his foreskin and finding plenty of pre-cum, massaged the tip with my thumb.

The fingers on Cal's right hand now wrapped between my legs and one separated my eager labia, to be welcomed by my warm juices. He immediately brought those juices higher to moisten my love lips and find my clit, and when he did, I involuntarily kicked my hips forward and sighed.

Cal then announced. "Al, it's time to get you more comfortable." And he turned me around, Billy stopping what he was doing as I let go of his cock. Cal sat me down on the middle of the chaise with my hips at the edge and my shoulders leaning on the back. He knelt on the floor between my legs.

Billy was where I had left him half stood, half kneeling, but now his cock has at eye level, so I took it and kissed it, savouring the nice taste of his pre-cum.

Cal had my pussy lips well and truly exposed and was using his thumbs to excite them more and massage my clit. I squirmed and Cal brought his mouth on to my sex, licking from bottom to top and then twirling around the sex bud, with a little suck.

As much to stifle a scream I plunged my mouth onto Billy's cock and massaged his balls, tight, but still fondleable. He then grabbed my head as if to do the porn rammed deep throat, but I felt Cal's right hand move and there was a slap sound, before it returned to just above my hip.

Billy's hands released their grip and turned to stroking my hair. I pulled off his cock and softly said, as if the grab hadn't happened. "My tits are still there."

Immediately he got his hands back on my tits, but with an almost a reverential touch. As a reward I put my right hand behind his hip and slowly took his cock as deep as I could, which, admittedly with the first two fingers and thumb around it, was full depth.

I slowly worked my mouth up and down Billy's shaft, though not as deep as the first time and I was rewarded by him groaning and now playing with my nipples in a way that was good for my pleasure.

However, the real pleasure was what Cal was doing. He slid two fingers into my vagina, running along the back wall, then rotated them and drew them back and I jerked my hips as he hit the g-spot I didn't know I had. The fingers moved back and forth over my newfound pleasure spot and I had to pull off the cock to scream.

"Calllluuummm! I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Ffuuuccckkk!!!!"

And with that I let go of Billy's cock to grab Calum's hair to hold his face tight to my writhing pussy, whilst my thighs did their best to crush his skull. As I came off the high and became almost limp Cal gathered up my legs and laid my body along the bed of the seat so my hips were right on the end and I turned my head to look at his lovely body.

Billy, raised my legs and I felt him touching my sex, spreading my love lips and opening me up. Cal, looked down at me and said, "Are you ready Al?" And I nodded, though I am not sure if I knew what I was saying I was ready for.

Again, Cal said, "Remember." But whether that was to me or Billy, I didn't register, but at that moment I felt Billy's cock enter my vagina and slowly spread my flesh as he penetrated me.

All this time I had been looking up as Cal, but realised his dick was there for the taking so I took it with my left hand and almost duplicated the penetration of my pussy with my mouth, and I soon had two men groaning with pleasure.

I brought my right arm through Cal's legs, brushing against his tight ball sac, so tight it was a firm lump, so that I could both fondle his tight butt and guide his movements in my mouth. In return his hands were brought around to my breasts and nipples, and he had clearly dampened them as they were slippery.

The sensations were good, and Bill was certainly thrusting in and out in a competent manner, helped by his thick cock, but his hands were a bit static on my thighs. Cal let go of my right breast and slid his hand down my body, so I knew where it was heading before it hit my clit, and the anticipation and then contact, detonated another orgasm. Cal pulled back so I could moan.

"Ffuuuccckkkiiing Ffuuuccckkk I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Ffuuuccckkk!!!!"

I bucked my hips and squirmed, but Billy held on and kept thrusting when I really would have liked for him to stop so I could have savoured the orgasm. When my hips settled Billy suddenly ramped up his fucking speed as if someone had fired a starting gun, which, knowing his reputation, I possibly I had.

Then as quickly as it started, he drove himself hard in me and stopped, then withdrew and let go of my legs.

Something was missing, where had he cum? I was still puzzled, but pleasantly so when Cal stood up and moved to where Billy had been and as his dick started to slide into me.

Now I had something else to think about, Cal's dick just kept coming! Not as stretching, but so much deeper!! And then as his bell made contact with my cervix, a new sensation during sex, and it gave me a short, pleasant, spasm.

Then Billy was kneeling where Cal had been and so I turned my head to his member expecting to see a sticky drooping thing in need of resuscitation. But there was his rampant cock, admittedly glistening with my fluids and a drop of pre-cum on the tip. So, I did what any self-disrespecting sex starved woman would do, I grabbed it and licked the tip.

So, before I took the head of it in my mouth I got a new taste, a mixture of pre-cum and me, but not any cum. As I did with Cal, I used my arm on Billy's butt to guide the depth and speed of his entry into my mouth. He followed my prompts. Could he be learning?

Cal then lifted my body slightly more and pulled his dick out until I felt the bell move across my newfound g-spot and my body twitched. That was all that he needed to know that he had found it again.

Cal drove in until he hit my cervix, rotated his hips against my opening, his balls against my perineum, and then pulled back to my g-spot, a ping-pong of mini spasms but gradually building into something more with my stomach muscles absolutely tight.

After numerous thrusts like this I was nearly hyperventilating my next orgasm building like nothing I had experienced. Then Cal lowered me slightly and leaned in and with his next thrust his pubic bone hit my clit, ONE, his tight balls hit my perineum, TWO, his bell hit my cervix, THREE, Hip rotation against them all - IGNITION!!! I pushed Billy away so I could turn my head skyward.

"FFFUUUCCCCKKK!!!! FUUUCCCKKIIIINGG FFFUUUCCCKKKKK FFUUUCCCKKK FFUUCCKK!!!!"

After a few moments, maybe more, and it was a lot more, I was able focus and Cal was looking down at me and when I saw him, I smiled, and he returned it. I glanced at Billy, my hands still holding his cock and bum. He looked stunned so I gave his cock a tweak and he smiled.

I felt Cal move, just the smallest of thrusts, and I realised my sex was clamped down on his dick. I relaxed and he was able to slide back and the feeling was so good that I had a quiet orgasm.

12