A&C 01: A Beautiful Spring Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned towards Billy and pulled his cock back into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head and played with the eye, whilst my hand wanked his foreskin back and forth and my other hand slipped forward and massaged his balls.

Cal, was thrusting long and hard, hitting the three contact points and still stroking my magical new g-spot and as his speed increased, I felt his dick surge in size and set off a rolling orgasm. Around Billy's cock I moaned.

"ooohhhh, aaaahhh, aahhhhooohhh, aaaaah"

And then Cal slammed home, causing me to spasm again and left me pulsing on his deeply embedded dick which he held pressed against my vulva until I was relaxed and he pulled his still rampant dick out of me.

I realised that Cal hadn't come either and that the game wasn't yet over.

"Al," Calum said. "stand up." So I did, shakily, with his help. "Billy, help the lady." And Billy held me around the waist as I was very wobbly. Cal then sat at the head end of the seat and swung his left leg up against the side and leant back so that his erection was standing proud and he tapped the seat by his knee with his right hand.

I didn't need telling, so I got on the seat, kneeling alongside his left leg, with my arms on his hips with the right hand encircling his erection, and head in his lap, or rather my mouth on his dick, and my ass in the air.

I started working my mouth up and down Cal's magnificent erection, my tongue playing with the underside and the sensitive web between shaft and bell, just below the eye. Cal wrapped his arms around mine and caressed my breasts and played with my nipples. I was already warming up with pussy and getting wet with anticipation as I knew what was going to happen next.

Billy didn't need any instructions, though Cal gave him some non-verbal hints that I couldn't see at the time. I felt movement behind me and contact between my legs and then Billy laid hands on both sides of my hips and Cal said. "Comfy?" And I pulled my head off just enough to say. "Very, and please don't stop!"

Billy's right hand moved; then I felt the tip of his cock being worked up and down my labia and then gently being worked into the entrance of my vagina. Once the penetration was started, Billy moved his hand back to my hip and eased his cock into my waiting sex until he bottomed out with his pubic bone against my bottom.

Billy moved his hands so that his thumbs could spread my buttocks and so drive his erection slightly deeper. He then tried to wiggle his hips and that felt nice, and he started to withdraw. "Use the clit." Cal said, very Star Wars, and Billy reached around to find and massage my clit, which sent a jolt through me, he was certainly learning.

Whilst I went back to pleasuring Cal, which I enjoyed, Billy was thrusting deeply from behind me and playing with my clit. The speed of the trusts was increasing and although he probably didn't know it, he had the right angle and thrust length to stimulate my g-spot.

But the main buzz was from Billy's fingers on my clit and Cal's hands on my breasts. I was building up nicely to another orgasm as Billy's speed of thrusts built. It came, or rather I came, with a long deep Orgasm, moaning.

"I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Ffuuuccckkk!!!! Ffuuuccckkkiiing Ffuuuccckkk. Aaaahhh, oooohhhhh."

That seemed to put Billy into overdrive hammering away at my backside, abandoning my clit to tightly grip both hips and slapping hard against my buttocks.

He suddenly withdrew and with a massive groan I felt his hot spunk splash against my rose bud and along my back in several large shots and then Billy slid, or almost fell off the seat and he lay on the floor, and I could see he had a massive smile on his face.

Cal reached down and snagged a towel, I suspected it was Billy's, and it was, and flipped it up onto my back and wiped me down, and up, and down and crease. Then threw it on the floor, landing on Billy, near his smiling face who didn't seem to mind one bit.

I lifted myself up and laid along Cal's body and started kissing him. I still had my hand on his dick and was working it up and down my slit, especially against my clit and teasing Cal with the entrance to my sex.

Cal reached his left hand out to grab the back of the seat and slide us along so that he was laid flat. He moved his legs together and with mine outside of his and I fed his dick into my already well fucked pussy. I proceeded to wiggle around to get him deeply in me and he started to thrust with his hips, but I needed more.

Though it meant lifting off him, I tried to get in a squatting position, but the chaise was too narrow. So, Cal got up and spread his towel out on the wooden floor, and I noticed that Billy had left us alone.

I was about to lie on the towel, when Cal beat me to it, but with it crossways under his hips, and so I went back to my idea of mounting him cowgirl. As we weren't restricted by the chaise I asked. "How do you like your cowgirl?"

Cal smiled. "I like her very much. But facing me so I can see her magnificent tits, please."

I couldn't complain at that answer, so I straddled him facing him. As I brought my body down on his dick, he raised his hands to my breasts and his thumbs, which he had licked again, flicked my erect nipples.

So, I started to bounce up and down on Cal's dick and as I landed, he rocked his hips to massage my clit and cervix. That was doing wonders in building a new climax.

Then Cal said. "Lean back and lift up."

I wondered why, but he had got everything so right that I trusted him and did what he said, though it meant that by breasts were nearly out of his reach. I had my hands on the front of his shins and Cal's dick was nearly out of me. Then he started trusting and with that angle the tip of his erection hit my cervix when his hips were raised and my g-spot when they were dropped.

Cal managed those thrusts for a couple of minutes before I threw myself forward in a screaming Orgasm, and it justified the capital 'O'.

"Calllluuummm! I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! OOHHhhhh FFFUUUCCCCKKK!!!! FUUUCCCKKIIIINGG FFFUUUCCCKKKKK! FFUUCCCKK!!!"

And he held me, my vagina spasming on his dick as he remained buried fully in me.

Once the Orgasm subsided and I could think straight I said. "Cal, that was sooo goood." I then ran my hand lightly across his forehead and gave him a tender kiss on the lips.

I was almost breathless when I said. "I now need you to be on top. To give me a good hard fucking. To blow your load in me. That is what I need. To feel your hot spunk against my womb." Cal nodded and returned the kiss and gently rolled us over.

I spread my legs wide, I do exercises for that, so that his pubic bone could get right against mine and, in the best possible way, crush my clit. Cal raised his body on his arms, bent his head down to kiss each nipple in turn and then slowly started to withdraw and then thrust in, his wonderful manhood filling me from clit to cervix and his firm balls hitting my perineum as well. Cal drew back and I could sense the bell on his cock slide against my g-spot and I quivered and then he slid back till he hit full depth again.

He kept up this, almost reverential fucking, for another dozen strokes, they could hardly be called thrusts and then I put my hands on his butt and pulled him in faster. "Cal. This is wonderful. But I need you to go for it! Fuck me! Fuck ME hard!! Fuck ME NOW!!!!"

And like a good, or is it naughty, boy he picked up the pace and also force of the crash into my mons, which he still did a little rotation before withdrawing. The pace picked up, and up, and up until I was in a constant state of orgasm, no screaming this time, just a continual 'ooohhh aaahhhh'.

Cal then started to breathe heavily and gasp and then.

"AHHHGGGGHHH!!!"

And he thrust hard and stopped and I felt him spurt against my cervix numerous times and collapsed onto my chest.

He lay there for a minute, before he started to rain gentle kisses on my face. He rolled off me and his exhausted dick flopped out, leaving me satisfied but missing its presence already.

Cal said. "Thank you Al, that was wonderful."

"No, you were wonderful and thank you and Billy for making my day."

"No problem." Said Billy, who had come back at some time and was sat on the chaise longue and must have watched quite a bit of Callum's technique and I hoped he had learnt from it, for the benefit of womankind, if not myself, as there was no way that was happening again.

------

Remember - I Am Curious

Later that day I decided to find out about 'Remember' so I headed to my studio, my euphemism for where I did my programming but also could monitor and review my experimental security system. I reality, they were just two sides of the same enterprise, but whatever. The system covered everywhere except the bedrooms and bathrooms. However, it did cover my bedroom and my bathroom, as I could accept my own invasion of my privacy.

Nobody else knew about the system, well nobody except for my friend Donna, who used to be my employee and helped with the original installation in this house.

I wondered what the easiest way would be to find when Callum had said 'Remember' before. My first step was to extract it from the recording where Cal said it this morning and get the system to find a match in the soundtrack of the recordings in the last two weeks, a non-trivial task.

With the search started I decided to watch today's escapade, I had a choice of views and I quickly confirmed that Cal had given Billy a slap when he was going to do a porn deepthroat on me. I also discovered that the sound system had been quietly playing the song 'Horny by Mousse T' and that subliminally was saying 'So horny' which both I and Billy repeated and I wonder if they thought that was deliberate as well.

Anyway, I mostly watched Cal's performance and was getting turned on when a discrete, [ Search Complete ] flashed up on one of the monitors, there are plenty of monitors, and I was torn between watching the recording, my fingers had started getting busy, and finding out what the system had found. Curiosity won over the temptation; I could come back to that later!

From the dates and times only one stood out. It was seven days ago at a time when I would have been in the gym, as would have been Cal and Billy. I selected a feed, and it showed the pair of them exiting the gym, with Billy in front and Cal said. "Remember." And gave him a friendly slap on the shoulder.

I changed the view to one inside the gym, by the machines, and wound back to where I was leaving and I noticed Cal, on the exercise bike was watching me in the mirror, but Billy on the stopped treadmill was turned around and, immediately I left said something Oh and he appeared to have a bulge in his shorts.

Now to help you understand the gym had various hi-end machines: rowing; cross trainer; stationary bike; treadmill; bench press; thigh press and leg stretcher, all in one line and facing a mirror-wall with a ballet barre along the full length. The door is behind the machines and leads into the pool, shower, jacuzzi and sauna area.

Did I mention I have a big house.

I played the video feed that gave the best view of the guys, and it was noticeable that as soon as I left for my twenty lengths of the pool, they stopped exercising. Billy spoke first, and, yes, he had a definite hard on. I selected the best sound feed and noise suppression.

"Oh! I could screw the arse off Alice after that display." I wondered what 'that display' was, but I could check on that later as Cal responded.

"That would be a waste."

While they spoke, they were sorting themselves out to go for a shower, but making sure there was time for a private conversation. I wasn't so sure, but I suspected Cal had a bulge as well, he certainly seemed to be readjusting the front of his shorts.

Billy taunted Cal. "What? How come? You gone gay?"

In a voice like speaking kindly to a child. "With a woman as delectable as Al, you want to screw her arse ON as tight as you can until she screams, let her unwind and do it again as many times as possible." I smiled at the word 'delectable' and Cal wasn't bad himself and his manner was charming, as suits someone who works in retail.

"Why bother, you only get one shot?"

"You may do, but I rather like fucking and once you come, it's all over, for a bit."

"OK, so you get to fuck for longer, but why bother."

"Well, apart from enjoying seeing a woman in the throes of a good orgasm, if she has really enjoyed herself, she is very likely to ask you again."

"Really?" Billy sounded sceptical.

"Really." Cal sounded confident. "How many girls have you had?"

"Lots, and you?" Still a bit arrogant.

Calmly. "Fewer than you, but most were long term and none just a one-night stand, and generally we had sex more than once a week. So, I think that I get a better outcome."

Billy took a different tack. "What if she wants both of us? Must be getting desperate and with that show she put on."

Cal was unruffled at that idea. "Oh, I would be surprised if Al can't take care of her needs and I don't think that was a deliberate show for you or me."

Billy sounded anxious. "Yeh, but what if?"

In a calm and measured voice Cal responded. "In the unlikely event that ever happened, then you need to curb your instincts so that WE work together to give HER the best time WE can. And NO coming in her, unless SHE demands it."

"But when I get worked up, I can't help myself." There was a bit of a whine in his tone.

"Oh, yes you WILL," Cal's tone was definitely 'Manager to Staff'. "just put the brakes on, pull out and let it settle. If we are both there, I suspect one will be getting a blowjob, so we will switch, and the sensation sufficiently different you won't blow straight away. OK?"

By this time, they are heading for the door.

"Well, if I can." His voice betraying his weak will, I knew he had a reputation amongst the girls in our circle as 'Billy the Bang' but still some fell for him now and again as he could be quite charming in company. And he did give a good bang if that is all a woman wanted.

"You can... just 'Remember'." Cal was definitely laying down the law.

So now I knew, they had, sort of, planned today, but not planned, planned, but thought about it, and I was somewhat to blame for today, and the sound system, but what was the show I had put on, as I hadn't planned to.

So, I scrolled back to when I started my exercise. Initially Cal was on the rowing machine and Billy on the cross trainer, and I started with the leg stretcher as a warmup. That day I was in the same salmon pink bikini but with a thin white mini skirt, not a black one, and no crop top.

From one view, there are a dozen cameras in the gym alone, I realised that there was an 'upskirt view' of my bikini bottom in the mirror, which would be visible even from the far end at full stretch when my legs were doing the splits. The machine goes from full one eighty splits to about forty-five closed if you don't know. The white skirt wasn't providing much of a shadow anyway.

Billy must have noticed as he said. "Callum." And with a twist of his head indicated that he should look to his right and then he got off the cross trainer and moved down to the treadmill to be closest to me. Now they knew my routine and I rarely used the exercise machines, as I preferred a swim in the pool or a good walk around the grounds. Did I mention it's a big house and I hire gardeners, a sweet old couple.

Then I moved to the thigh press, and I said good morning to Billy who replied looking at me in the mirror. I say the machine is a thigh press, but it also includes a power tower, the sort of thing where you pull down on a handlebar to lift weights, which I had set to my requirements, possibly another reason why the guys didn't use it.

When Cal moved down to the bike, I must admit that my focus was looking at the two guys chests, legs, and possible bulges, so didn't notice the view that they had. I was showing quite a prominent camel-toe which as not hidden by the skirt when my legs were spread, now going from forty-five degrees to closed as I built up thigh strength.

My view of the guys' bare bodies must have also been a turn on as I noticed my nipples were showing and casting a shadow.

After I moved to the bench press, their interest in watching me reduced, but when I adjusted it to do dips, they were transfixed, and Cal's cycling speed dropped. The setup with dips meant that I was facing away from the mirror, with the back of my calves supported by the press and my upper thighs against the support pad I was bending down and up to strengthen my glutes.

I hadn't realised that my skirt hid nothing when I was fully bent forward and the bikini bottom was now fully folded into by ass and my mons, complete with camel-toe, was prominently on view each time I had my head down. With the colour of the bikini, it left little to the imagination and it nearly turned me on, so I now understood what it had done to the guys.

On their own, each exercise: the flashing of my mons in the mirror, the camel-toe, the nipples, could have been seen as just one of those things. But after a long winter of our limited company, the sequence, which they must have seen before but in a different bikini, must have looked deliberate. My choice of bikini colour that morning, and this, just added to the impression of flashing them. So now I knew.

The only question is when I could get something like today to happen again as, although reliving it by watching it again was turning me on, the possibility of having the attentions or one or both guys again, was turning me on much, much more.

(continued ... A&C 02. The Next Monday Morning)

I hope you enjoyed this part, which is really just the setup for the rest, which I hadn't planned. Actually the story was inspired by the very start of a flick "I studied Double Penetration With My Team Mates." Don't blame me if you go searching for it.

I can't thank you enough for reading this to the end. Thanks for your favourites, and your kind votes. Please read my other stuff if you enjoyed this opus.

Constructive comments welcome, even critique, especially from other authors.

I don't write for the ratings, but there again...

Alex

12