A&C 03: The Art of Customer Service

Story Info
Al serves Cal his evening meal and he serves another menu.
5.8k words
4.69
1.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

03. The Art of Customer Service

This story is fiction and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but everyone is 18+ at the time the story happens. Hopefully this is plausible, for the nerds I have checked dates of certain inventions and Covid and the necessary ages for Alice for it to be possible.

It starts during the end of the second wave of Covid 19 in England. It comes after a A&C 0 1. Beautiful Spring Sunday and A&C 02. The Next Morning You are recommended to read those first.

It starts during the end of the third wave of Covid 19 in England.

Alice here again, and If you haven't read the first two chapters, shame on you and any confusion is your own fault, so there [ :-p ;-) ]. Just because the first story Group Sex and possibly Voyeurism shouldn't stop you before reading this Erotic Couplings story.

----

03. The Art of Customer Service

This morning I had, not to beat around the bush, seduced one of my tenants, Billy, to a bout of 'beating around in my bush'. He, and my other tenant, Callum, had had a three-way the previous morning which was a Sunday. It was the first time I had any sexual encounter with either of them. That was unplanned by me, but I found out that it had crossed their mind in a 'what if' kind of way.

So, from a long drought of any interpersonal sexual action, vibrators don't really do more than take the edge off desires for me, I have had my first three-way and a second session one-on-one, all within twenty-four hours. Now in the evening I am hoping that Cal, so much nicer sounding than Callum, will also make love to me. And that I think is part of the difference between the two guys. Billy is a bit too penis needs focused and needs to calm down and needs be told as much. That said, a bit of raw passion is good; but a woman needs to feel it is directed at her and not at his balls.

Cal, makes it clear, to me at least, that my body is a thing of wonder to be cherished and excited to the point where my needs are met, including the need for him to unleash his desires on me. Is love any part of this ... nah, this is purely carnal desires, not that I don't find either Billy or Callum acceptable company. They were, or are, part of my social circle except that, apart from social media, the Covid lockdown over Christmas and well into the new year have put a stop to. I know some of my female friends are jealous of my living with two eligible men and incredulous that I hadn't hit on them. Well now I won't be able to deny that 'nothing is going on'.

My good, possibly best, friend Donna will be particularly upset. Hers is a complex situation in that she really fancies a bloke in our social circle and has done since they first met two years ago. She gets on with him on a mind-to-mind way, they share interests, have gone on walks, cycle rides and other outdoorsy things, like horse riding, but hasn't shown any interest in anything physical. And she has noticed it isn't just with her, but anyone, so it's not like he is into men. She has had a couple of flings with other men in our group during that time, but nothing has lasted as whatever the lovemaking was like the relationship didn't have 'that certain something'. She clearly has 'that certain something' with Eric and seems to be in a hopeless fixation with a hopefully self-imposed celibate monk of a man and I think she has been similarly celibate for over six months. But moving on...

As the result of looking at the recordings of my exploits with the guys, to say my house has CCTV is like saying there are a few videos on YouTube, had got me more needy and even after having a session with Billy, I needed what Cal had to offer. I found out from Cal that he would be back at eight and I arranged for a Chinese Meal to be delivered as a thank you; but had plans on more than just a meal and Billy wasn't invited.

The meal turned up at the same time as Cal, so he brought it to my part of the house, it is rather big and has a family, my, wing, a guest one and between them the shared buildings, linked by the Sun Lounge.

We settled into my lounge to eat it cuddled together on the sofa, getting up occasionally to get more food or wine from the table. I had put 'Friends with Benefits' on the TV to hopefully send the right message, before the plot in the film got messy. I also had some very soft porn, and some hotter, queued up if necessary.

We chatted about ourselves and were quite similar in ways, both leaving school at sixteen, both with much older siblings who had gone to Uni and had families. Cal had left as he had rotten teachers and went into retail where his manner and intelligence meant that he rapidly rose and, in some cases, passed those on the graduate programme. He now was, lockdown and furlough excepting, manager of the IT store at the Airport.

I had left because school was getting in the way of my work programming mini-credit card computers, called a Raspberry PI. I had bought one when they came out as I couldn't afford a real computer, but rapidly was getting it to do stuff with video. I sold some as cheap security devices to local shops who could invest a couple of hundred quid for mine, rather than the thousands for the commercial versions.

Also being a cute local girl and customer probably swayed some decisions and I had to have discussions with one wife to make it clear I was not hitting on her husband. Their marriage got into problems when she borrowed one of my cameras and caught him with the delivery driver from the wholesalers.

Luckily, my older brother was a business lawyer, he is twelve years older as I was a late surprise for my parents, who used his connections to ensure I got my business registered. He also, for a share of the business, funded getting patents on some of the technology I had created.

This was achieved by him putting me in touch with a friend of his who is a Patent Lawyer who advised, 'You need good patents to protect yourself and to ensure you know how to circumvent them if you need to'. I was using that very principle in developing my new business, but enough of why Cal and I were getting on so well, so much so I switched off the TV as it was a distraction.

Soon clothes were being loosened, and bodies fondled, and clothes discarded. I was naked except for my thong, and that hardly counted, and Cal had to remove his boxers as they were trapping his erection. Suddenly he scooped me off the sofa. "Right, time for bed and benefits!" And carried me through to my bedroom, and I felt the tip if his dick bumping my left ass cheek, leaving a trail of pre-cum. He opened the door, strode in and threw me on the bed, like something from a porn movie, and leant down and scooped my thong down my legs before diving between my legs, with his hand on my hot pussy.

Cals voice was low and sexy. "Now which service would Madame like?"

"Oh!" I replied in exited tones. "I have a choice? What is on offer?"

Cal effected a Maître De voice. "Well, you can have the basic Wham Bam, very efficient for those on a tight time budget."

I chuckled at that. "Oh! I can spend plenty of time," I tried to sound a bit 'little girl lost'. "what do you recommend?" Cal was now laid along my right side running his fingers lightly over my body, touching where the narrative demanded, whilst I held his dick with my right hand and ran my left up and down. We stopped to kiss between each sentence.

"Well, the full menu starts with a breast massage with nipple play with the option of a titty fuck."

"Ohh, I've not had one of those. Are they recommended?"

He smiled widely. "I aim to please." "Then there is 'Pussy Playtime' which features a full service of all the pleasure zones, especially licked labia, climaxed clitoris, gyrated g-spot. With added orgasms to suit your requirements."

I was enjoying his light finger strokes. "Oh! I wouldn't want to miss out on that!" I then added coyly. "Is that all?" His touching now included light penetration of my pussy lips and brushing my clit, which had me squirming.

"There is the house special of added sixty-nine, or ninety-six, where you get all the manhood you can eat, the ninety-six is recommended for the diner's pleasure."

"Ohhh, yes please!!" I was nearly orgasming from the mental images he was creating and the effects of his hands teasing my body as he spoke.

"There is then the main course, served to your preference, or you can go for the tasting dishes, where you get served a little of each dish, for your ultimate pleasure."

"Oh, I have never had that option, yes please."

"And for dessert, we have intimate cuddles with a choice of further orgasms. Some customers like to have seconds of their favourite course."

"Oh, you make me quite giddy in anticipation, can service commence soon?"

"Well, as you have got the kitchen staff on full alert, I'll start customer service immediately." And with that he sat up and looked down at my body with such wide and sexy smile and a dick glistening with pre-cum.

He leant across my body and massaged my breasts, then used his thumbs to play with the nipples and they grew. Pleased with his handiwork he lowered his head and took my left nipple in his mouth, swirled it and then took the right. Of course, that meant that his right thumb had a well lubricated nipple to work on and I shuddered in pleasure that ran down by body and between my legs, that I raised and clamped together to bring pleasure to my clit. He swapped mouth and thumb a few times and it was getting too much. "Can I please have the titty fuck option?"

"Certainly, but have you any lube nearby, it works better than the alternative?"

I twisted under him and opened my bedside draw and had to raise my head to find the cherry lube and realised, to my horror, that Cal must have been able to see three dildos in there, one, long and smooth, with a nice vibration selection I had Christened, in more ways than one, 'little Cal' at lunchtime.

I looked back at Cal and his smile said; 'I've seen and all is well', then he gave me a playful slap on my buttock. I flicked the draw shut and when back on my back I handed him the lube. He flipped the cover open and then put some on his dick. "If you would do the honours." And I used my hand to spread the lube all around and along his member, filling the room with the smell of cherry.

Cal then straddled my chest and laid his dick between my tits and brought his hands up to wrap them around it and then he started to rock forward and back whilst playing with the nipples. His glans kept playing 'peek-a-boo' and I used my hands behind my head to bring my mouth up to kiss it as it appeared and disappeared. His face showed that he was really enjoying this, possibly I shouldn't have added the kisses.

Suddenly he froze full thrust. "OH SHITT! I'm Coming!" He let go of my tits, and I used one hand to pull his dick into my mouth, where he shot his hot load into it. I swallowed, and swirled my tongue, and sucked. He moved over me, and I could lay my head back and use two hands on his shaft and balls as he ejaculated several more times. "Sorry, that wasn't supposed to happen."

"Never apologise for serving extra sauce with the first course." I smiled thinking 'I'm a poet and didn't know it'.

"Luckily," Cal said. "the next course will allow me to restock."

He got beside me again and moved down to my feet where my legs were still bent and clamped to pressure my vulva. He put his hands between my knees and gently eased my legs apart, revealing my, very damp, pussy to him and I saw the lust in his eyes. He whispered. "Very pretty. That looks so good." Clearly noticing my trimming up since yesterday.

He laid down between my legs, supported on his elbows and used his thumbs to spread my sex and then inhaled deeply. "That smells so good." He dipped his face and ran his tongue from my perinium to the top of my slit. "And tastes so good." And with that he began to lick my labia up and down, swirling from one to the other and I shuddered with a small climax and groaned, running my fingers through his hair.

I moaned "Can... I have... the ninety... ahhh... six special? ... please..."

He pulled his head back. "I'm afraid the kitchen isn't stocked yet." Cal said apologetically, but his breath worked wonders on my moist opening.

"I'm sure ..." Cal had resumed his attentions. "I will enjoy h..helping! Ahhh... Oohhh."

He broke off again. "As the lady desires!" And he scooted off to my left side and briefly sat with his back to me before he flipped his folded legs up to the head end of the bed and laid down with his head just below my waist. He reached down and tweaked my left nipple which I took my cue to roll over and then to bring myself over him. He used his hands to adjust the position of my pussy over his face and I looked down at his dick which was still impressive in its semi-flaccid state.

I gently took hold of it and had just sucked it into my mouth when his tongue flicked my clit and it gave me such a jolt I nearly bit his dick off! Well not really, but it felt like I could have. Instead, I hummed in pleasure and that got a small surge. In its current state I was able to take the whole length in my mouth, but the tip was still resting at the back of my mouth.

I swirled my tongue on the top of his shaft and got a groan from Cal that vibrated my clit, His index fingers were running around the opening of my vagina and his thumbs massaging the top of my mons, a much neglected area.

Cal's lips and tongue played with my clit and as promised I had a clit climax and I had to pull my mouth off his slowly engorging dick. "Callll! Ohhh Fffuuuccckkkk!!!! I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Ooohhh!! Aaaahhhh!! Fffuuuccckkkk!!!" And I had to rest my head on his lap as I hyperventilated and waited for my heart rate to drop to something more reasonable. I felt Cal reach to my left and then straighten up again.

When my senses had settled; I straightened his dick, and fed it back into my mouth, now having a bit more difficulty getting it all the way in. But in its current state I was learning to let it pass the gag point and curl into my throat. I bobbed up and down feeling it gradually engorging, with the occasional surge and it was sexy knowing that I was doing this to him.

I felt Cal start to penetrate me with a thumb, but his thumbs were not that big, and it was not his tongue either. As it kept coming... I had the sudden realisation he had snaffled one of my dildos, and the cherry scent let me know he had somehow lubed it. It felt great, and he just got it to my g-spot when he rocked it and licked my clit. It was almost too much.

'Bbbbuuuuzzz Buuzz Buuzz Buuzzzz Bbbbuuuuzzzz...' Went the dildo. I drove my head down on what was now nearly a full erection, surprising myself, but I needed to breathe and pulled my head back. "aaaAhhHH AHHH OHHHH!! FfUUUCCCKK! FFFUUUCCCCKKK!!!! FUUUCCCKKIIIINGG FFFUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!" I shrieked as I went into spasms, Cal mercilessly keeping the vibrating dildo running rings around my g-spot, vibrating my opening and perinium and his tongue and lips sucking, flicking and pressuring my clit.

I don't know if I passed out, possibly I did as the next thing I knew I was lying flat on Cal's body, with his rampant dick up the side of the left cheek. There was nothing in my pussy and just the pressure of my mound on Cal's face and I rocked my hips to feel his chin against my clit. Cal gently raised my hips.

"Has Madame decided on her main course, the kitchen is restocked." It took me a moment, or several, to gather my thoughts. Blimey, I had just had some of the best, no, the very best, orgasms that I had ever had, and now he was offering more, when most, correction, all other lovers I had had would be looking to roll over and go to sleep.

However, Cal had awoken something deep in me. A sex mad greedy succubus, an insatiable nymphomaniac. In my sexiest voice I finally replied. "Can I have the tasting dishes please... kind sir?"

Cal rolled me off him and pulled my body across the bed until my ass was on the edge and he was stood between my upright legs, his dick sticking between them well above my pussy. He reached down and lifted my hips so that his dick was now resting along my open lips where he rocked it back and forth getting it wetter and building my excitement.

I couldn't wait for him to be inside me and reached down to push the tip into my oh, so waiting opening and he slid in until his glans was raking across my g-spot and I gave a gasp.

"Oh what is this called?" He rocked his hips and caused me to gasp again, and he gave me a wicked smile. "I call it 'reverse standing wheelbarrow' but that might just be the house name." He started more intense fucking and then he let go with his right hand and came back with 'little Cal', pressed the tip against my swollen and exposed clit. It awoke with a different pattern. 'B B B B B B B - zip zip zip zip zip - BBBBBZIP! -' and repeat.

As I started to gasp and pant, Cal changed to full depth thrusts, from g-spot to cervix, sending my tits into wild gyrations and my clit into its own orgasm. "aaaAhhHH AHHH OHHHH!! FfUUUCCCKK! Callll! Ohhh Fffuuuccckkkk!!!! I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Ooohhh!! Aaaahhhh!!" And the buzzing stopped, and I was laid back on the bed and swung around totally limp and smiling from ear to ear in something like the recovery position.

I couldn't wait for the next tasting dish, but was in no state to resist, even if he went where no-man-had-gone-before, and he had the lube somewhere? He moved my right leg forward and I felt him sit on my left, he was in a squatting position and his hand caressed my labia running from top right down and nearly to my rosebud, was he thinking about it?

He then lifted my right leg nearly vertical and felt his glans being run along my lips, stopping to massage my clit and then he brought it down, or across, to my gaping vagina and plunged in.

Later I wondered how he bent it down, but at the time it just felt amazing and so different. "What's this one?" I asked while I was able to speak coherently. "The menu says 'Sitting Cross', just let me know if you want to push the plate away."

"Oh, not this one. OH Ahhh!" With that Cal started to move, but more swirling than thrusting, his dick sideways in me the shaft massaging my clit and perineum and the glans my g-spot. It was good but I wanted more so I swung my right hand round so that I could find my clit, but as my hand brushed 'little Cal' I snagged it and pressed the button, and I knew what was coming. 'zip zip zip zip zip - b - b - b - zip zip zip zip zip - b - b - b' And I brought onto my clit and mons and it ignited another climax. "aaaAhhHH AHHH OHHHH!! I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Ooohhh!! Aaaahhhh!!" It wasn't as powerful, but it was deep as I had come so many times.

He brought my right leg down, so I was face down, and tucked it under his without coming out, so his dick was trapped between my thighs, and he lifted by butt up form a hump. I had seen this before in porn films, but with the man's cock in a different hole. As Cal started to thrust and, although the tip of his dick was raking my g-spot, this position as not doing anything as there was no visuals and no contact.

"Next plate please?" I felt a bit guilty in not persevering and I could hear 'little Cal' still buzzing somewhere and possibly could have got an orgasm.

Cal didn't stop gently thrusting. "No problem madame, next up is Cantering Cowgirl."

I giggled. "Oooh! A favourite!" And Cal pulled out of me and rolled on his back, his glistening dick slapping on his stomach before it rose to point towards the ceiling. I knew just what to do and soon had myself impaled and from experience leaned back and gave Cal room to thrust from below, getting everything except my clit.

Cal found 'little Cal' and pressed it on my clit and mons and soon had me ready to come again.

12