A&C 03: The Art of Customer Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Callll! Ohhh Fffuuuccckkkk!!!! I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Ooohhh!! Aaaahhhh!! Fffuuuccckkkk!!!"

I collapsed forward on Cal's body and he kept thrusting, though now the effect was on my clit and cervix. "Wwwhhat's nneexxxttt?" I asked breathlessly.

"You are already getting it, reverse missionary."

"Ohhh, ssooo nnniiiiiccceeee!" 'Little Cal' had fallen beside my knee and was distracting so I threw it on the floor. I raised myself slightly and Cal captured my breasts and alternately sucked on a nipple or tweaked it between index finger and thumb, pulling and twisting one and then the other between being sucked and nibbled.

Again, the climax was different, but still wonderful. It took only minutes and part of my mind was wondering how Cal hadn't yet come and I owed him that pleasure. Somehow the thought of his hot sperm flooding my cervix triggered me again.

"aaaAhhHH AHHH OHHHH!! FfUUUCCCKK! FFFUUUCCCCKKK!!!! FUUUCCCKKIIIINGG FFFUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!"

I laid their limp and flushed. When I could speak I whispered. "please, cal, please fuck me and come in me."

He smiled and kissed me. "I rather think we have been fucking quite a lot, but yes I'll come in you. How about Wham Bam as the last plate?"

"Oh that would be wonderful!" The thought of his body over me, hammering into me reinvigorated me. We rolled over and I spread and raised my legs with my hips rotated to ensure that my cervix would benefit from the position.

Cal raised his torso up so that he could look down at my body and had a wicked smile as he flexed his hips to half extract his dick and then ram it home, causing me to gasp and my tits to rock. He bent his head down and sucked first one nipple, letting it go with a pop and then the other. He with a wicked smile he asked. "Al, are you ready for a pounding?"

"Oh so, so ready, flood me with your spunk, make me scream."

"First things first." And he flexed his hips again and I let out a moan of pleasure. Cal then repeated the flexing of his hips, but added a rotation that added to the pleasure from clit and cervix and my eyelids fluttered and I tipped my head back.

Cal then kissed my neck and jaw, so I brought my face back so that we could kiss and I ran my hands through his hair. "Where's the Wham?" I teased.

He flexed his hips hard and I yelped. "Ahhh!" "Enough Wham?" Cal enquired.

"Excellent quality, but I need quantity, nowwww!"

"Coming right up!" And Cal went into a frenzy of thrusts, somehow still maintaining rotation that was making my legs wave and spin.

I started to moan. "Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh Ohhhhhh," I tipped my head back and Cal managed to trap my right nipple in his mouth and sucked hard and I screamed!

"Fffuuuccckkkk!!!! I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Callll! Ohhh Ooohhh!! Aaaahhhh!! Fffuuuccckkkk!!!" "aaaAhhHH AHHH OHHHH FUUUCCCKKIIIINGG!! FfUUUCCCKK! FFFUUUCCCCKKK!!!! FFFUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!

Cal then lowered himself so that we were joined from head to pelvis, he got his hands on my shoulders and then thrust his body full length using his hands as leverage. The sensation of my tits being pulled up and down against his chest, his pubis sliding on and off my mons and his manhood driving in and out of my sex were unbelievable.

I had a silent climax, but my body started to tremble and my vagina spasm on his magnificent dick as he kept up his relentless fucking of my whole body.

Then, with a massive groan, he shouted. "BBAAAMMMM!" And his hot sperm hit my cervix at point blank range, causing me to convulse with pleasure and set my whole-body juddering. He came again and again, I couldn't count how many times but I didn't care I was satisfied and couldn't ask for more.

Then I realised what he had shouted and started to giggle, and my legs fell to lie either side of his. Cal lifted his face to look deep into my eyes, smiled, started to laugh and rolled us over so that I was lying on top of him.

After the hilarity stopped, we lay there cuddling, or more literally with Cal's hands exploring my body from neck to butt, like a teen with wandering hand trouble.

One movement of his fingers at my waist tickled me and with a jolt I slid to his side and Cal's diminished erection popped out of me. We laid there for a while and I was starting to feel a bit cold, and 'little Cal's' buzzing was distracting, so I kissed Cal's cheek, rolled off the bed, silenced 'little Cal' and then pulled the duvet up from where I had rolled it at the foot of the bed earlier in the evening and got back under it and snuggled against Cal. I was wondering if this was dessert, or whether anything else was on offer.

Cal stroked my hair. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

I looked into his eyes. "Nope." He looked alarmed and I gave him a playful dig in the ribs. "I enjoyed it much much more, didn't you hear me, or are you deaf."

"After that I think anyone within a mile might be deaf." And he gave me a big smile.

"Did you enjoy being seduced by Billy this morning?" Now it was my turn to look shocked. "He's got my number and rang to say he enjoyed having you in the gym, so I thought that you had more than a meal on your mind."

"The cheeky blighter." I said more mockingly than upset.

"What for telling me?"

"No, for saying he seduced me. I wore my salmon pink bikini and put on a full camel-toe show ending up with me pretending to be stuck on the dip with my ass in the air and a full view of my mons."

"That must have set his heart rate rising."

"That's not the only thing that rose." And I smirked. "I told him to get a yoga mat and when he turned around I was naked and he tripped over it."

"Oh, you must have enjoyed that."

And Cal ran a hand down between us and started to massage my pussy. "Nice hair do, he told me about that as well. Did you get any satisfaction from it."

"Oh, it was a nice breakfast, but just set me up for wanting a good evening meal." Cal was good at the fingering and had curled two fingers into me and was very gently stroking my g-spot and thumbing my clit. I was unable to think straight for a minute, except recalling the offer of 'a choice of further orgasms' and that did it, a nice deep one.

"oooohhhh, aaaahhhhh, Caallll, kkiiissss mmmeeee."

And he did with full passion and tongues. He then kissed down my neck and onto my breasts, gently kissing each one and licking my nipples so gently it nearly hurt. "Ohhh!!!! FFFUUUUCCCKKK!" That one was much more powerful than the other but short.

"Would the customer want any seconds before the kitchen closes?" I brought my arm from over his hip and down onto his raging erection, confirming what the pressure on my stomach had been telling me.

"Oh as kitchen is ready, it would seem a waste not to."

"Certainly, your wish is my command."

"Wellll, in that case, can I have some of that rather nice reverse missionary."

Cal rolled onto his back. "If the lady would care to take her seat, service will commence as soon as she is ready."

I sat up, causing the duvet to cascade off us and pool around Cal's calves. I straddled him, essentially cowgirl, and worked his glans against my labia and clit until it was glistening, and I then centred it on my vagina and slowly, very slowly, penetrated myself, savouring every tingle that it caused as it expanded my sex until I was resting fully on his pubic bone. I gave a swirl and felt his glans tickle my cervix which was hypersensitive from our earlier love making.

Cal raised his hands to my breasts and used his thumbs to massage the nipples, he also raised his hips, forcing my, pleasantly, higher and then proceeded to rapidly thrust from underneath. I raised an eyebrow and he explained. "There was a bit of Cowgirl still available, so I served it as an entrée."

We both smiled and giggled and I laid on him and gave his a kiss. That gave him the room to start thrusting, slowly at first, with his hips whilst his hands moved up and down my back, particularly running around and squeezing my butt cheeks.

I was getting so turned on and spread my legs as wide as possible to bring my pussy as hard as possible on his dick, thanking myself for all that work in the gym. I raised my torso on my arms and without asking Cal brought his hands around to my beasts to do to them what he had been doing to my ass, but with added nipple play.

He also strained his head to kiss my breasts as well and he was so gentle that it detonated another orgasm which caused my whole body to shudder and my vagina to clamp and spasm.

"FUUUCCCKKIIIINGG FFFUUUCCCKKKKK!!!! Ohhh Fffuuuccckkkk!!!! Callll! I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Ooohhh!! Aaaahhhh!! Fffuuuccckkkk!!! aaaAhhHH!"

And that was clearly too much for Cal as I felt his dick drive home hard with a grunt.

"AAAALLLLLIIIIIIICCCCCEEEE!!!!" As shot after shot of his spunk hosed against my cervix.

That caused me to come again.

"AHHH OHHHH!! FfUUUCCCKKIIIINNNNGGGG!! FFFUUUCCCCKKK!!!

We laid there for a while and then I reached back and dragged the duvet over us and I rolled off him, losing that lovey erection from my body, and immediately drifted off to sleep.

I was woken in the morning, too early for me, by the sight of Cal's beautiful naked back standing by the bed. He must have sensed my waking and he turned and I saw he had a morning glory, which I reached for and grabbed. Cal lent over me and kissed me. "Sorry, must love you and leave you, work beckons."

"Well," I said in mock petulance. "you haven't loved me this morning." I released his manhood and with a big smile gave him a slap on his hip. "I'll make you pay later." And as stood up he replied. "You think putting this," and he wiggled his hips making his dick sway. "away unused in your presence isn't punishment enough." And he beat a quick exit before I could do anything, like exposing my wanton and ready pussy, to change his mind.

I lay there for a while, considered getting 'little Cal' into action, considered frigging in the shower, considered ambushing Billy in the gym, but decided just to have a quiet time thinking about what we had done, cursing myself for switching the cameras off. Cal didn't know about the extent of camera coverage and like most people assumed it was outside. I he had he wouldn't have known that the 'no cameras in bedrooms and bathrooms' didn't apply to my rooms as I had given myself permission to violate my privacy.

After about ten minutes of that I remembered that I hadn't, and so I put my dressing gown on, with 'little Cal' and my lube in the pocket, and headed down to my Studio. 'Little Cal' barely made it an hour before his batteries were flat, but what I had on record would keep me warm forever if the guys went cold on our arrangement.

They didn't but things got into a pattern, Billy a few times a week in the mornings and Cal the same in the evenings with a three-way on most Sundays. Meanwhile, the lockdown restrictions were being lifted one at a time and as you could meet in the garden.

So I invited my friend Donna over, who knew my CCTV secrets, and was so warm a person that watching her on video chat wasn't the same and didn't convey the shear femininity that oozed off her six foot one frame with curves to match. It was clear that she needed cheering up as she had been single for far too long and has a fixation on a guy who seemed to be a bit of a eunuch, such is life!

(continued... A&C 04. Rumbled and Outcome)

I hope you enjoyed this part. I can't thank you enough for reading this to the end. Thanks for your favourites, and your kind votes. Please read my other stuff if you enjoyed this opus.

Constructive comments welcome, even critique, especially from other authors.

I don't write for the ratings, but there again...

Alex

12