A&C 05: Donna Exposed

Story Info
Donna reveals the secret of Thor's lost hammer.
6.5k words
4.64
2.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and Company - UK Spring Lockdown Tales.

05. Donna Exposed

This story is fiction and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but everyone is 18+ at the time the story happens. Hopefully this is plausible. Issues such as STDs and family planning are considered outside of the narrative.

It starts during the end of the second wave of Covid 19 in England. It comes after a 1. Beautiful Spring Sunday, 2. The Next Morning, 3. Art of Customer Service and 4. Rumbled and the Outcome.

You are recommended to read those first.

In particular, this is the companion for 4. Rumbled and Outcome and continues the story that is broken there, but also 6. Thor's Story, which is most of the events from Eric's point of view.

This, as far as I can tell, counts as First Time. The companion Thor's Story I will put as Romance. Your milage may vary.

Surprise, surprise! It's not Alice, it's Donna, Al's best friend.

I worked for Alice before she sold us to the devil for her own base profit. Actually, what the American company were after was the patents, but she made sure that we had a guaranteed five year's job security.

Even when the company was re-sold, the employment protection remained, which puzzled our American owners. Other's might have been upset, but I didn't begrudge Al's millions and we were still good friends and I had worked with her on projects in her palatial house, the rebuilt Fourways Farm.

If you want to know about me, read Rumbled and Outcome but let's say I am five feet thirteen in my stocking feet, so I don't wear high heels, often, and have the figure to suit, i.e. 50"E breasts and all the rest. As a result, I look down on most men's tits, many of which seem to either steroid or beer enhanced!

I have long, blonde hair halfway down my back, masses of it, that I normally wear in a ponytail.

You should know that there is one man, Eric, not unkindly known as 'the Viking' who 'floats my boat' but he behaves as if I were his sister and that means he is more tactile with me than anyone else, if you call chaste hugs and pecks on the cheek tactile!

He keeps fit by walking, cycling, horse riding and such and I have often been out with him doing the same, he used to do sailing but we are too far from anywhere for that, but who knows one day we might sail together. We are so likeminded people could mistake us for siblings, and some do. So, the event that Al and I planned almost felt like cheating, but a girl has her limits.

Al, can't tell the full story as I knew her secrets and could utter the magic words to get my privacy when I needed it. So she has asked me to tell what happened, in full, particularly the bit after I metaphorically 'drew the curtains' on the peeping Toms I suspected where peeking in. So, back to the start of our escapade.

Donna Exposed

As Lockdown rules were being relaxed Al invited me over for the afternoon to have a light lunch and a glass or two of wine outdoors. I was hoping to see the two lads who live with her, but Billy was away seeing his parents in Wales and, even more disappointingly, Callum was at work.

I had noticed Al's mood improve in our video chats and while we were chatting and laughing; I became convinced I knew her secret and put a hand on hers. "OK, you lucky bitch, which of the lads are you bonking?" She hesitated and I knew I was not only right, but more than right and squealed. "Both of them, you randy bitch! Do they know?" She sat there - open mouthed so I added. "What both at once?" Now I could hardly imagine a three-way, but there again they were too good looking blokes and even with Billy's reputation it wasn't beyond possibility for a woman as self assured as Al.

She had the decency to look a bit ashamed, but then beamed. "Well, not every time. OK, how did you know?"

I squeezed her hand. "You are so happy and radiant; hey you are not up the duff are you?"

"Certainly not! The very idea."

She gave me the lowdown how it started.

I knew the dark secret about the extensive CCTV in her house so I asked. "Can I watch?"

"You haven't enough time." Al giggled.

"That much, eh, well just a clip or two, for your best friend." Blimey I must have sounded desperate. Not surprisingly because I was.

"OK, I know it's against the rules, but for you, let's do it," She gave me a hug. "but don't blame me if you rub yourself raw, or pounce on Eric and tear his clothes off in public, or both!"

To cover a slight pang of sadness at the mention of Eric, oh how I would love to rip the clothes off him, I laughed and replied. "Oh, the edited will do." And with that we went inside and off to her video control and software development room she euphemistically calls her Studio.

After about an hour and a half, we had drunk more wine than was good for both of us, which ruled out me driving home that evening. Possibly it was the wine, or the videos of Alice being pleasured both lads individually and by both at once, but by the end we were both giggling and touching ourselves up.

Then I said. "Right girl, if you love me as your best friend, then let's arrange a four-way. Don't let the lads know, especially Billy or he will turn up at my house, let it be a surprise."

Alice explained that Billy was much less grab and go as between herself and Callum they had been educating him, but I had my doubts, 'Billy the Bang' a reformed man? As if! Well I suppose the video doesn't lie, but edited highlights might tell a particular story. Whatever reservations Alice had, we agreed that we would ambush them with a double pussy feast.

We set a date and discussed what to wear. Unlike Alice, I only have sports costumes that have to have lots of support and coverage, so we settled on really putting on a show in our best sexy red lace lingerie, complete, at my insistence, of stockings and suspenders worn with high heels, a novelty.

I didn't reveal that that would mean me doing on-line shopping for everything especially the shoes as ladies size nine wide are hard to come by. Alice said she could guarantee that they would be there and that the lads would be smart and groomed.

So, I came over to Al's just after lunch and we did the full girlie getting ready bit, hair wash and dry, Alice convincing me to wear my hair loose, rather than a ponytail. We kept snacking and got through a bottle of wine before we did our makeup and changed into our new lingerie and admiring each other's get up. I felt a pang of regret flash across my mind that it wouldn't be Eric seeing me like this.

At the appointed hour we put on matching pink silk dressing gowns and went down to the Sun Lounge where we were sat on the chaise lounge, and I noticed some towelling covered yoga mats strewn about in case they were needed. I was getting nervous and was glad of the wine calming me down. When we heard the lads approaching, we stood and when they came in it was all I could do to not to leap on them.

Callum was in the lead and when he saw me; he stopped in his tracks. "Donna, what are you doing here?" Before I could say anything, Billy said. "Getting in on a bit of Al's fun." And headed past Callum heading for me like a shark after a swimmer, I braced myself for impact, but Callum caught Billy by the arm, bringing him to a stop.

Callum's comment seemed odd, but I stood and shrugged off my dressing gown, eliciting a 'Wow' from Billy, but as he went to move forward, Callum held him back again. Alice then stood up beside me, as a bit of sisterly solidarity, but that didn't extend to losing her dressing gown, but I sensed we were off script.

Callum, in his normal measured and reassuring tone, "Donna, do you know that Eric has a total crush on you?"

I was gobsmacked and must have looked silly; but responded. "Are you sure, he doesn't show it?"

Billy butted in. "It's true, he always goes on about you, how he worships your body."

I replied, now unsure of myself. "Well, he's got a strange way of showing it, I can hardly get a good kiss out of him."

Billy then said something a bit cruel; but made me feel for Eric "Men who put women on pedestals don't knock them off."

Alision, tried to regain control of the situation "Donna, it seems Eric has some sort of terminal shyness, do you like him enough to abandon this plan?"

I surprised myself, and possibly everyone by blurting out. "If it wasn't for his inaction; I could even say I love him."

Callum left the room whilst we stood like we were in shock, which I was. He came back with his mobile pinned to his ear in full 'Manager dealing with a crisis mode', I could easily have changed my mind for a chance with him at that point.

"Eric, drop whatever you are doing and get over to Alice's place." There was a pause. "Eric, there is nothing possibly more important, you are needed here so shift. ... Don't worry about Covid rules, just get here, see you at the front door in ten minutes! Shift!"

He hung up. "Right he will be here in ten minutes, where are you going to meet him Donna?"

I was confused. "Er, what was he doing?"

Billy was as brash as ever. "Probably wanking off over a porn movie with a girl looking like Donna."

Both Alice and Callum snapped. "Billy!"

"It's true! Honest, He's given me some."

I should have been appalled but found it perversely flattering and I think I blushed but asked. "Some movies?"

Billy muttered. "Er, actually all of them."

I felt relieved, Eric clearly thought of me sexually, and I knew I felt the same way.

Alice took control, "Right, Donna, let's get you set up in the Library, lots of nice furnishing options in there, and we will take a few of the mats. Billy, go to your kitchen and Cal and myself will meet you there."

Within fifteen minutes, I heard the doorbell ring and was waiting, both nervous and excited, in the Library. I was sat off to the side where I wouldn't be seen immediately when Callum showed Eric in and I heard him say in full, Manager tones. "You are needed in there mate, and don't you dare mess this up!"

Eric walked in his tight red sports top that showed off his lovely chest, and baggy shorts that showed off nothing, clearly he had cycled here. His blonde hair, longer than normal, was tousled. A thought crossed my mind that his shorts or trousers were always baggy, like he had bought 38" waist and belted it down to his 32" one.

He wandered into the middle of the library looking like he was heading into a trap, so I sprang it. "Hi Eric."

Eric turned to face me and I stood and walked to within two feet of him and he looked totally at a loss as to what was happening. "Er, hello Donna." He almost whispered. "what are you doing here?"

I put out my right arm and stroked his jaw. "Waiting for you, I've learnt things about you this evening that you've never told me." I tried to sound soothing.

"eh, like what?" He sounded worried.

"Am I on a pedestal?" I asked as light heartedly as possible.

Eric looked puzzled, looked at my feet in the high heel shoes. "Eh, no?" His brain must have caught up. "But I do respect you... lots, enormously... totally." He seemed to rally.

I asked in a kindly tone to avoid any hint of disapproval. "Is it true that you watch porn films where the woman looks like me?"

He coloured and shuffled oddly. "Has Billy said anything?" He sounded embarrassed.

By way of an answer I dropped the gown off my shoulders, and Eric's eyes opened like saucers. I used what I hoped was a sexy voice. "Do you worship my body?" He just stood there and mutely nodded.

"Do you worship my breasts?" I asked quietly. I took hold of Eric's sports top, and stepped closer. "Come and worship my breasts." I commanded more strongly. And Eric, as if in a trance, raised his hands and held my breasts around the lace cups of the bra. He dropped his head to kiss my cleavage and his hands started to massage my breasts and his thumbs moved onto the nipples which were already starting to expand. "Up here." I said, but in a gentle requesting way, a parody of the normal meaning.

He lifted his head and without giving him a chance to think pulled him in for a passionate kiss and when he bought his hands up to my head, I quickly removed my bra. For the first time he was giving me a French kiss and not a chaste kiss on the cheek. I was really enjoying feeling his passion but broke the kiss. Quietly, almost a whisper I told him. "They are waiting for you." He looked puzzled, but when he looked down, he quickly cupped my naked breasts and brought his mouth to suckle first one and then the other.

It felt so good that my nipples grew to their impressive size and as he was doing this; I ran my fingers through his hair, down the side of his face, along his shoulders and down his back. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it up and he broke off contact long enough for it to come off and then he went straight back to my breasts as if he hadn't stopped.

I was stroking Eric's lovely upper body, including a flirting brush of his nipples, and I was starting to moan with the sensation and the pent-up feelings for Eric that were starting to be fulfilled. I even had a minor orgasm from what he was doing to because if he wasn't sucking a nipple; he had a finger and thumb massaging it. He clearly knew what to do to a woman's body, so wasn't a total novice and that just deepened the mystery.

"Eric, ohhhh, Eric, ahhhh, so good, oh, you do know how to worship my breasts." Oh I was breathless.

I thought, time to move on so I reached down and did what I had hoped Eric might have already done, and I hooked my thumbs in the waist of my panties and eased them down and kicked them off. I decided to take control. "Eric, do you worship my pussy?"

Eric broke off from my nipples. "I have never seen it, but I would love to worship it." He almost seemed to be pleading.

I turned up the sexy quotient. "Well look down, today is the day." He looked down, hesitated, and fell to his knees, he seemed uncertain as to what to do, so I widened my stance, wiggled my hips and felt my lips part.

That must have done it as he grabbed my hips and buried his face in the space between my legs, lapping up and down from my perinium to clit, his nose ending up amongst the landing strip on my mons, and I really liked the pressure there, something most men miss. Yes, he knew about pleasuring a woman, but why did he act like contact was forbidden.

Oh my GOD! Eric was going at it like a starving man and I felt my legs starting to fail, and so was my voice. "Come here, I need, ahhh, need, to sit." So, I dragged him, as a four legged beast, back the chair behind me and collapsed, my butt right on the edge and my legs spread wide. I knew where the cameras were and guessed we would not be alone, so I did what I could to put on a good show, it might be worth being able to see it myself later if the next stage failed to launch.

As Eric continued to pleasure me, with his left hand now on my breast and nipple, I looked up at one of the spotlights set in the ceiling and some detail made me wonder if that was all they were.

I felt Eric was doing something new and now I was being penetrated, albeit cautiously by his index finger. I ruffled his hair in encouragement.

I moaned. "Oh, that's nice, doo mooorreee!" He added a second finger and started to rock them in and out, whilst his lips and tongue were now focused on my clit, its hood and the lips around it. I remembered what Alice had said about Callum finding the g-spot that she didn't know she had. Now I had looked for mine, but possibly it's like trying to tickle yourself, but how to ask...

I stroked Eric's hair and whispered. "Try and find my g-spot." Actually, as I was mumbling and panting it sounded more like, "trriiii ahhh fffiinddd miiii geeespttttt." But either Eric was about to do that, or understood, as he turned his hand around and I sensed he had three fingers in me.

Now men think that only cocks and condoms come in different sizes, but then rave about tight pussies. Women vary and along with my ample curves, I am larger on the inside, both top and bottom, and I can deep throat like a porn star. Aware that some smaller men can feel they are getting lost in my vagina, I have built up a good pelvic floor and can squeeze any manhood as good as any woman.

I gave his fingers a squeeze to let him know that my openness wouldn't lead to disappointment. Whether in response or not, I felt his fingertips slide along the top of my sex and I gave a sudden spasm and gasped, he had found it, how did I let him know. He didn't need telling, he moved his fingers back in and came back again, this time with a little swirl, right on the...

"ffffuuuucccckkkiiinnnggg, oh my GOD!" spot.

He was good at this and if I hadn't known from how he kissed me, make love to my breasts, pleasured my pussy and now g-spot, it was clear he had done this to other women, so why so shy, what was his problem? My problem now was that I was unable to think anymore due to the series of orgasms raging through my body and my hips were in danger to terminally crushing Eric's head. My thighs were vibrating and so were my arms causing my breasts to sway as I started to scream.

"EeeerrriiiKKKK! I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Ohhhh, myyyyy GGGOOODDDD! You, AaaHHHhhhh, sooooo, OOhhh Ahh, Ffuuuccckkkiiinnggg, GOOOODDD! AAahhhh!"

And with that I pulled his head tight against my pussy and kicked my legs out straight, causing my right shoe to shoot off, and then my whole body shook, and my back arched. The shoe clattered off something in the distance.

"FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!"

And then I subsided.

I had just recovered my breath when he came at me again and I was trembling, screaming, bucking my hips and still he worked wonders on my body, clearly worshiping it like the most fervent believer.

I had to stop him, if only to prevent me blacking out, so I put my hand on his head and said.

"Ericcccc... ppplleeease, OH my Fucking GOD!!!!, pleeeeassseee, IIiii ccaann... AaahaaHHAAA! cann'ttt ttaakkkeee mmmuuuucccchhhh, OHHHHH FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!! More!"

He redoubled his efforts, possibly misunderstanding what I had said, so reluctantly, oh so very reluctantly, I had to push his head away from my pussy and he looked up looking lost and bewildered and his hand slipped out of my sopping vagina. How I didn't squirt, not that I ever have, I didn't know.

"Was I doing it wrong?" He asked, sounding so sad.

"Eric, you were doing it so right, but I need more, I need your dick in me." I was pleading with him.

And his face fell and tears formed in his eyes and he sounded distraught. "It's no good, I can't do it, sorry, I'd better leave."

It took me a moment to process what he had said and I needed privacy. "Please, please, just close your eyes." I hoped Alice hadn't changed the wake words and if she was still in her Studio, she could override them, but I'm sure she would understand.

I looked and Eric was stood there, naked chest in his baggy shorts, with his eyes closed, bless him. I leant forward, grabbed the bow in the tie cord, and pulled his shorts down and there was the most astonishing sight.

He was wearing a tight, pair of black Lycra pants showing his beautifully sculpted thighs, and no doubt butt, but where you would expect a bulge, it was virtually flat, but a swelling extended down the inside of his left thigh. Instinctively I stroked it and it pulsed and if anything got larger.

Eric gasped. "Please don't it's abnormal." He pleaded in a quiet voice.

"What is abnormal?" I was genuinely puzzled.

"My penis, it's too big. It" He was almost in tears, I felt so concerned for him.

"Who said that, jealous men in the showers?" I was almost angry.

"No girls - please let me go, I'll go and not bother you again." And now his tears were streaming and falling on my wrist, but he still stood there.

12