A&C 05: Donna Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let this woman be the judge instead of some silly girls." My tone was a bit harsh and that touched a raw nerve.

"They weren't silly, I loved them, but it is abnormal as it is too big and we broke up over it!" He sounded so lost and broken, I wanted to help.

"Hey, hey, sorry, when was this?" I noticed that the bulge was still there but had become less pronounced, was that it's flaccid size, no wonder it might frighten some girls, but I had a secret weapon.

"When I was eighteen and then twenty-one, Fiona, wanted it to be a coming-of-age present, but when she saw it she screamed and we never dated again. Gillian tried as well, but it hurt too much when I tried to get it in her. We never tried again and when she moved home from Uni and we stopped seeing each other." His tone was so resigned to his fate, I really, really, wanted to make him feel good. I so wanted to cherish this broken god of a man.

"Well, let me try?" He looked like he was going to say no, but something, possibly Callum's instruction held him there. "Please." I said as gently as I could, though my curiosity and passion was fighting for the option of just ripping his pants off. If he was right, then technically he was a virgin. He seemed to slump in resignation of his fate and dumbly nodded.

I reached up and with a hand on each hip peeled his underwear down. The top of his shaft, there is no better word, came into view and caused me a sense of anticipation. Now Alice has jokingly referred to men's equipment as sausages, and I have had a range from cocktail to saveloy, with some bangers in between, but this looked like a jumbo saveloy. So, this is where Thor had been hiding his hammer.

As the pants peeled lower it looked just as good, nice and smooth and even circumcised. As the glans came into view I moved closer, draw in my the delightful musk of his manhood and at the last moment it sprang free, swung up and across, slapping me on the jaw and splattering pre-cum down my neck.

I pulled back grabbed the most beautiful cock I had ever seen, it was long and smooth, but with the girth to match now that it was free it blossomed growing longer and wider. I was in visual heaven.

I sighed. "Eric, you have a magnificent cock, a delightful cock, a cock any man would be proud of."

A puzzled look passed across his face but Eric looked like and angel, or more appropriately like a Greek God, Apollo, or Eros, yes Eros. No, he looked like Thor and I wanted to be Sif, his wife of the golden hair. I took his hammer and swallowed it with my lips, taking a good five inches in one go and leaving at least that much outside. My left hand went straight to his balls, which were nice and big, in a tight package, but with room for massage, which I did as my head went back and forth, taking more and more with each movement.

Poor Eric, was unable to move, his legs tied by his pants, reached down and ran his fingers through my hair and stroked my breasts. I should have known that after all that time pleasuring me, and the soaking of pre-cum, he groaned, trembled and tried to pull away, but I moved my hands quickly to his butt, OH what a nice feeling butt, to stop him and I felt his explode in my mouth.

I had pulled back to get the wonderful taste of his cum, I am rather partial to the taste, and I had to swallow as there was so much and as I swirled my tongue around his glans and worked his frenum he came again, and again, and again. I slurped and swallowed and now he wasn't fighting I used my right hand to cuddle his balls to get every - last - tasty - drop. I pulled my mouth away and expected it to go limp, but it was still looking quite full and hung away from his leg, more out than down.

He looked upset. "Sorry, I got carried away, sorry, I'll go." And he went to reach for his pants. He sounded like a whipped puppy.

"What are you sorry for, that was wonderful." I said with genuine happiness.

"What, but I came in..." He gestured towards my face, or rather mouth. "there... It's not what I'm allowed to do." What a mixed up soul, I've got my work cut out.

"Oh you silly, lovely boy, I loved it. Who said you were not allowed, Gillian?" He just nodded.

"When we played games after it didn't fit." He seemed a little more sure of himself.

"Does it," I indicated his cock. "get much smaller than that?" My enquiry might have sounded a bit of a criticism.

"Not much, but it gets easier to trap against my leg." And he went to pull his pants up again and I put my hand on their crotch of stop him.

"Tell me," I said softly. "why do you hide it?"

He looked puzzled. "Well, like when I'm talking to you it would be embarrassing sticking out, you would think I was being rude."

I sighed. "And you were told to hide it?"

He nodded again and then said. "It doesn't matter, it's too big and I had better go." And with one hand he flattened it against his thigh and tried to pull his pants up.

I got firm with him. "Don't You DARE!" I said, partly because I wanted to stop him and partly because I wanted that cock in my well and truly ready pussy. Poor Eric, he looked confused, lost, the world had changed, and he didn't know what to do.

I on the other hand did know what to do, and blimey I was going to do it!

"Eric," Now it was my turn to plead. "I'm going to have your cock in me if it's the last one I ever have! Now, go and lie on that mat." Well, he nearly fell over, with his legs trapped together by his pants, so I quickly yanked them off and he stumbled over to the mat and collapsed on his back.

I got between his legs and took his cock in my mouth and fondled his balls, not to get it over excited, but to check it was on the way up and not still on the way down. Satisfied, I moved over him and lined up my opening over the tip of his cock.

I needed to be nearly upright, but I worked his glans up and down my labia and across my opening, and then I started to penetrate myself with his cock, as it was beyond wonderful, so filling, so fulfilling, so what every cock I had ever had; had failed to be. "Ohhh, Eric, ahhh, where have you been all my life?"

I gently eased myself down, going down and up in small stages, gently getting it further and further in, getting myself lower and lower, sighing with pleasure. Eric sighed and raised his hands to my breasts and started to massage them and my nipples, eliciting a louder set of moans.

But I couldn't orgasm just now as I didn't want my contractions to slow down getting this prize right in my body. I had a target in mind, beyond the reach of any previous lover and many dildos. Eventually, my labia grounded on the base of his cock, just as his glans made contact with my cervix and I shuddered with pleasure and screamed!

"EEEERRRRIIIICCCC!!!!! OHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK!!!!! OOOHHHH MMMIIIIIIEEEEE GOD!"

I felt him soften and his hands freeze on my tits, and I realised my scream must have made him think he had hurt me, when that was the furthest thing from my mind. I looked down as his horror-stricken features.

My voice full of lust I sighed. "Eric, it's all good, so, so good. That was all pleasure no pain, make love to me." And I rose slightly so that he could thrust from below, I then lent forward to give him room to thrust, even if it meant that pleasuring my cervix would wait another day and laid on him, and then had a better idea.

As I was being dominant Eric didn't resist as I rolled us over so that he was on top, where I knew that he needed to know he could be. The wooden floor was cold on my back, but I didn't care, fuck! I so-did-not-care! It could have been a bed of nails, and I wouldn't have cared.

I gave him a peck on the lips and stroked his brow. "Eric, make love to me, use your magnificent manhood to take me to heaven and back and if I scream, that is in pleasure. FUCK ME, Come in Me, Fill Me!" That ignited something in him, he now was liberated and in control.

He raised his beautiful chest above me on his arms and looked down at me... and smiled. I ran my hands down the sides of his chest and onto his hips and then around to his taught buttocks and pulled. I spread my legs and brought my ankles around his back and rocked my hips on his lovely cock with a rock to give a swirl against my clit.

His eyes scanned my body from where he was sunk in me, across my midriff, up to my breasts, up my neck, across my smile and into my eyes and he smiled, pulled his member back a few inches and then slid hard into me. It hit my clit, his balls slapped my perinium, my tits shook down and then up and I smiled. Eric beamed, his voice so calm and happy. "Donna, I love you. I'm home."

And then he did it again, and again, adding a swirl and I lifted my legs higher, increasing the depth of his penetration and there it was, it hit my cervix and when he did the swirl it massaged there as well.

It was so good I felt a tear forming. "Tears of joy," I assured him, wiping a slight frown off his face. "welcome home, I've been waiting for you." And at that he used his well-toned, cycling honed, legs to pump in and out of me, not forgetting the swirl, gradually building up speed.

"EeeerrriiiKKKK! I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Ohhhh, myyyyy GGGOOODDDD! You, AaaHHHhhhh, sooooo, OOhhh Ahh, Ffuuuccckkkiiinnggg, GOOOODDD! AAahhhh!"

I was writhing in pleasure driving my fingernails into his butt cheeks, urging him on.

"EEEERRRRIIIICCCC!!!!! OHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK!!!!! OOOHHHH MMMIIIIIIEEEEE GOD!"

And I allowed myself to spasm, I probably couldn't have held it off anyway, and suddenly Eric looked straight at me with wide eyes.

"OH Donna - My Lovely Donna - HERE - I - COOMMMEEE!!!!"

And with a massive grunt I felt his hot spunk hose my cervix, flooding my sex, adding the lubrication to enable him to move against my grip. He withdrew just enough to drive home again for another jet of cum to enter me and then he just lay there as his manhood and balls fired again and again whilst he twitched and sighed and nuzzled my neck and we kissed, just a gentle lip to lip kiss.

I lowered my legs, and we rolled back on to the mat where we nuzzled and cuddled like we were teens on the beach, except I still had Eric's hammer buried in me. Though it seemed to have diminished; many men would still have been envious.

With regrets I whispered. "Eric, we ought to see where the others are." So, I eased myself off him and his member slopped onto his stomach. Alice should have thought of this, but I grabbed some of the towelling covers off the mats to clean us up and we got dressed, once I found my shoe, but Eric left off the Lycra pants and let his member be free. He followed me like he was a lost puppy, but that just made me love him even more.

The quickest way to find anyone in this mansion was to visit Alice's Studio and the door was open and there was her the silk gown, on the floor. I was pleased to see the main screen was blank, as were a number of the smaller ones, so the wake word worked, and Alice was already elsewhere when I said them.

I flicked onto the Sun Lounge, and it was empty. I checked Alice's bedroom on a small screen, it was empty.

Eric was looking over my shoulder. "Er, is that all CCTV in this house?"

"Yes, it's what Alice based her business on. She is developing new software." I said in a matter of fact way as I could to defuse Eric's rising tone.

"Even the Library!" He was about to freak out.

"It was switched off." I didn't bother him with when and by who.

"Oh, good." He sounded relieved. Panic adverted.

I tried a few other locations and then asked the system to find any persons in the property. It briefly showed someone walking a dog up the road and then nothing.

"Looks like they are not in." I said with more certainty than it deserved as I didn't worry him with the possibility that they were probably in a room without cameras as the house being empty was a better thought than the others lurking somewhere, for Eric, not me. I went to get my clothes from Alice's room, but just double checked in case she had returned whilst we went there from the Studio, or that the system now didn't find people if the cameras were off. I left Eric outside whilst I got dressed and I left her a note thanking her for what she had unwittingly done for me and Eric. Then we went to the nearest door and left the house.

When we had walked around to the front of the house Eric said. "Rats!" Which made me laugh and I gave him a hug and kiss.

I asked. "What's the problem?"

"I've not got any lights and I'll need my bike to get to work tomorrow."

"Can we fit it in my car?" I pressed the unlock button and the lights flashed on my large estate; I sometimes have to transport new camera systems to clients and have ladders to install them.

"Yes, shouldn't be a problem." And so, we got his bike in there and I took him home. After we had unloaded his bike we went inside and he offered me a coffee. Whilst he was making the coffee, I cuddled his back and ran my hand down to find his very interested hammer. We took the coffee to his room, but it got cold as he took me again.

So we had to reheat it in the microwave, but it didn't get drunk because as soon as we were back in his bedroom he took me in his arms and I took him in my pussy.

I said it was too late for me to go home and that I had what I needed to stay overnight, although that meant me sleeping naked. As a result, we just had to make love again before we drifted off to sleep.

When I woke in the morning I discovered Eric had a nice morning wood, so I decided to take him in my mouth, so we repeated the exercise before breakfast.

Over breakfast I joked with him. "To avoid breaking Covid rules I had better move in."

His smile was epic. "Yes Please!"

Well, that's all you are getting from me and I won't be giving Al anymore juicy details, but to say that Eric and I are a perfect fit would be so true that we soon started talking weddings and children in a haste built on two years of lost time.

(continued... A&C 06. Thor's Story)

I hope you enjoyed this part. The next one mostly overlaps this one but tells it from Eric's point of view, including why he put his hammer under wraps

I can't thank you enough for reading this to the end. Thanks for your favourites, follows and your kind votes. Note some parts would be HOT if I had ten or more votes, so they do count. Please read my other stuff if you enjoyed this opus.

All comments welcome, especially from other authors.

I don't write for the ratings, but there again it helps other readers find, or avoid, stories.

Alex

12