A&C 06: Thor's Story

Story Info
Eric tells the events in Donna Exposed from his POV.
10.7k words
4.56
979
1

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and Company - UK Spring Lockdown Tales.

06. Thor's Story

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but everyone is 18+ at the time the story happens. Hopefully this is plausible. Issues such as STDs and family planning are considered outside of the narrative.

It starts during the end of the second wave of Covid 19 in England. It comes after a 1. Beautiful Spring Sunday, 2. The Next Morning, 3. Art of Customer Service, 4. Rumbled and the Outcome and 5. Donna Exposed

In particular, this is the companion for Donna Exposed as it is most of the same events, but from Eric's viewpoint, which is surprisingly different. But if you don't fancy hearing all that again, I am releasing 07. Billy Gets His Wish which follows up on what Billy did right at the end of 04. Rumbled and Outcome.

You are recommended to read those first. This, as far as I can tell, counts as Romance. Your mileage may vary.

Eric here, known amongst friends and others, not totally unkindly, as 'The Viking', or even 'Thor', but that can have less kind overtones. I have found out that Carol and Donna have spilled the beans about me and what happened between me and Donna. Without retracting a single word that has been written, I felt that I needed to give my viewpoint and possibly that will explain some of my background.

I've called that Thor's Story on the basis that if you insult yourself first, it reduces other people's scope. Also, I am as far as a lot of people in Britain are concerned, 'A dirty rotten southerner' to boot as I grew up near London. Although it reduces people's scope, it doesn't mean that sometimes it doesn't still hurt, but moving on...

I know, and don't discourage being known, or called on a night out, when we had those, The Viking, but the Thor jibe is a bit nastier as it has the hidden 'has lost his hammer'. For someone who is in their late twenties, six seven, rugged good looks, not me saying that, but people compare me to Chris Hemsworth who plays Thor, and keeps themselves trim, I have a soft romantic core inside an iron shell. I can cry at the silliest of romantic things, but make sure that is in private when I can.

For someone who has 'lost their hammer' I have a massive sex drive. I haven't lost my hammer I just know that it has to be kept under maximum security, like a weapon of mass destruction, because that is all it has ever done to my romantic life.

Thor's Story

I won't go into details, but I had a long-standing girlfriend and when I turned eighteen she decided that it was time for us to get intimate, she was a few months older than me. We had a romantic dinner, booked a Travelodge, a British sort of Motel, and were on the bed, kissing and cuddling. Now we hadn't done much more than touching up through clothing and I was incredibly naive about a woman's needs and Fiona was just as unprepared for what she had decided we were about to do.

Now you don't get to eighteen without seeing other men in the showers and getting comments about how big or small you are, so I knew I was 'bigger than all the rest' but was not proud about it. I had watched porn on the internet, read stories, and even seen some old magazines I found in the loft, and I didn't seem to be the size of what you see or hear about. Nevertheless, I always wore underwear that kept it in check and trousers that then didn't show what was beneath, I can't help being a bit shy.

So, we were there and Fiona was in just her underwear, so my penis was getting revved up, when she peeled off my pants. Needless to say it sprang up and Fiona screamed. She ran into the bathroom and locked the door. The upshot was that she told me to leave as what I had was abnormal and I should be ashamed. As I loved her, I did what she asked and we never spoke about it, or anything much, again. Then we went to University in different Cities and that, as they say, was that.

----

I took more extreme measures to keep myself under control, including leaning to 'dress to the left' so that I didn't present a bulge at any time. If I was 'abnormal' then I needed to protect the world, and women, from myself.

Now, I don't know if it is anything to do with the size, but when I was about five, I had an infection and needed to have my foreskin removed and even that difference had led to some adverse comments in the showers.

Now, apart from the problem in my nether regions, I am an outdoorsy kind of guy, walking, cycling, horse riding, but particularly sailing, and at University I met a really nice girl called Gillian through sailing and one summer we volunteered to be crew of a sailing ship that was going around the world as part of a regatta of what are known as tall ships.

We didn't so much as go out, as hung out, checking in on events that took our fancy and going as a couple. We hit it off and as neither had romantic attachments we sort of drifted into a relationship, really the best kind, without any sexual pressure.

Much like Fiona, Gillian thought that at twenty-one I should make inroads into an intimate relationship. I tried to explain, but Gillian quietly dismissed my concerns and as she had previously had sex with boyfriends, I trusted her judgement. So come the big night, we were there and taken things more slowly and sensually than with Fiona.

Gillian's bra came off and I felt her naked breasts and kissed her nipples. Her breasts were nice, round and full, her nipples were standing proud, a rosy-red surrounded by a ring of paler pink.

As I kissed them, the nipples responded, getting twice as large and becoming hard and she moaned, which made me feel like the lover of the century. I put my hand in her panties and, to be honest, groped her pussy, but she didn't object. She then removed my tight pants and froze for a few seconds after it sprang free.

Her voice for once was hushed. "Wow, you were not kidding me, that's so much more that I have ever seen." She then wrapped her hands around it, yes hands, possibly I should have said that Gillian was about foot shorter than me and slightly built, but you don't select those you fall for based on a size chart.

The feel on her hands on it, made it surge and stiffen more, possibly adding up to an inch in length. She let go and sat back.

I think there was a tremble in her voice. "Eric, I don't know how this is going to work, but having got this far, I'll lay back and we can try."

So, she laid on the bed, legs apart and I straddled her in a classic missionary position as surely that it the best, and all the porn, girl on top, and other positions were just so the camera man could show what was happening. Surely? I tried to be gentle, but now I know that sucking nipples to hardness does not foreplay make. My glans probed her vaginal opening, and I tried thrusting, but all that did was to make Gillian wince.

After a while she said in a frustrated tone. "Sorry Eric, it's not happening, it hurts more than my first time and that's saying something." So, I got off her and laid flat on my back, a broken man, a wreck on a reef of my own making. OK, as well as sailing, I read a lot of real accounts and fiction about sailing, including the full version of Moby Dick.

Gillian tried to make me feel better, assuring me that we would work it out and we ended up kissing, cuddling and she said, if we couldn't have sex yet, we could still play games.

I was uncertain what she meant, and it must have sounded like it in my voice. "Play games?"

"Not board games, silly," She put on a husky voice. "sex games, like this." And with that she sat up and started using both hands to stroke my penis and then one started to rub around by balls. That was starting to feel nice, nicer than a wank, and then as I was getting revved up she suddenly opened her mouth and took my glans in it and flicked her tongue around it. Now I wasn't expecting it, women with dicks in their mouths were from porn, but my body didn't know better and I ejaculated. Some in her mouth, some on her face, but most on my stomach.

Gillian's looked at me in terror, spitting out my semen and in a shocked voice. "You should have warned me, never, never do that dirty thing again."

My voice trembling from both the orgasm and upset. "Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to, you were so good it just happened, I didn't mean to." I think the complement helped settle things.

Well, we got cleaned up and made up and remarkably Gillian said we could still play games from time to time, but that I must learn how to make her turned on and also to tell her before I came so that she can catch it with a tissue.

I took my time to search for reliable information on 'what turns a woman on in bed' and that meant articles in woman's magazines. I didn't, and looking back I possibly should have, read the articles about 'What Your Man Needs'. So, I learnt about; a woman's erogenous zones, leaving the best to last, the labia, clitoris, vaginal stimulation, finding the g-spot - thought that sounded whacky and the cervix - though that sounded more gynaecology than sex and without my penis being involved was probably theoretical anyway.

So, our games improved, well mostly for Gillian and I learnt how to pleasure her to the extent that she often needed me to give her a rest. As a result I learnt to really love to see her in the throes of a good orgasm or two, or more. I actually enjoyed it so much that if nothing happened to me, I would have not been massively upset.

Nevertheless, I didn't miss out, as in after she had been pleasured, she would bring me to climax using her hands and mouth, but she insisted that I shave my balls so that she could lick them as well as my penis.

I always gave her a warning so that she could wrap a tissue around my glans and catch the ejaculation. Later, when watching porn at home I would do the same and think of Gillian bringing me off.

We never got as far as trying penetration again as our games had to be set aside for finals and then Gillian went home, and our fragile relationship fizzled out.

What had I learnt? How to make a woman have an orgasm without needing to get my 'abnormal', or just impractical penis involved. But for that you need a woman who wants to play games and what woman will want to do that with a man who is too big to make love to her. So, I wrapped it up and faced an intimacy barren future, my penis in dry dock.

----

Then on my first day in a new job Donna walked into my life, or rather out of the office next door to the one I work in on a small business park. I was just unlocking my bicycle to ride off home, looking like a loser in the financial stakes, when you looked at the nice cars parked there.

Donna is like a tall ship in a marina of lesser sailing ships, over six-foot tall, though I know she hates the term, preferring five-foot thirteen, before she is wearing any heels. To say she is head and shoulders above most other women, and quite a few men, is to speak the truth.

As well as being tall, she has masses of lovely blonde hair, in a ponytail halfway down her back. Now wearing a ponytail means that her long beautiful neck is on view and her face is like that of a supermodel, with a smile that radiated out when she saw me. Her body is, in my eyes, perfection, her breasts are large, but only to match her height, her waist and stomach toned, her hips fantastic, legs going on for miles, sexy ankles. She looked like a clothed Venus or a Norse fertility goddess, a Clipper at sea, I was immediately smitten and I just hoped she would say something like, 'can't afford a car mister'.

With a tilt of her head said in a voice full of interest. "Is that a Scott Addict?" She was referring to my bike. A woman who knows a Scott Addict from a Trek, OK it says Scott on the frame, but not Addict.

I must have sounded like a bumbling fool. "Er, yes, a RC Ultimate, I er feel a bit guilty I could have got a car for less, but I like cycling." At a list price of over fifteen thousand I had no right to be owning it for commuting.

"I bet you like riding a lot." There was a wink that made me think 'riding' might of meant something else.

But I hedged with. "I also ride horses."

Her face lit up even more. "Oh, my kind of man?" And she came and stood beside me and ran her hand on the frame of the bike and my trapped member reacted like she was stroking it, and her scent was heavenly. I had to get away as I was lost and in torment and then Kevin, one of my new work colleagues shouted in his Ausie voice. "Hey Viking," Yes, they had already named me that at lunch, people are so inventive, not. "See you've met our little Donna! Plenty of time to get to know her at the pub later. You'll be there darlin'?"

She turned her body to face Kevin, giving me a sensual side view of her magnificent breasts. "You know I will Kev, fancy an arm wrestle rematch?"

He obviously had ideas of his own. "Rather a different wresting match girl."

She clearly had him taped. "In your dreams Kev, in your dreams, I might have better things to be doing that playing with small fry." Blimey he nearly ducked at that comment, and he turned and scurried off.

I was due to meet the others down the pub at eight and although it was a fifteen-minute walk I didn't want to cycle in case I got a bit too drunk to risk my bike as I hadn't got the insurance up to date.

So, I walk into the pub and notice, well work mates, but notice Donna, looking more stunning than before, looking like she was dressed to impress someone, with a white sleeveless body hugging top and tight black leggings. There were others there including, as I found out later, Alice and people from the local University, mostly doing Masters or Doctorate Degrees.

As I approach Kev calls out... "Hey, Donna, the Viking is here for his wrestle!"

I stopped and looked puzzled. "Pardon?"

In his chirpy way Kev explained. "All new guys joining the group must have an arm wrestle with our little Donna, and if they win they get a snog!" My disbelief must have shown. "Oh, don't go shy on us, she hasn't had a decent snog for months."

A trim looking blonde with shortish hair cut in with a business like voice. "Not fair Kev, this chap..." Her head tipped in a question to me.

"Eric." I supplied.

"Eric," She continued but had scanned me up and down. "hasn't met Donna, so the challenge is unfair, give him a chance," Her tone became a bit suggestive. "I would."

I must have coloured a bit as Kev pushed on. "Viking, don't let them goad you. Alice, he had the pleasure of Donna after work in the car park, didn't you, don't go all chicken on me I've a fiver on you getting a snog tonight!"

"Ok," I conceded to get it over with. "If Donna is OK with it, let's do this now as I am gagging for a pint."

To cut a long story short, we sat at a table, got ready and as the beer mat hit the table Donna didn't even seem to move, but my arm got cracked backwards. It was best of three and she didn't get the drop on me the second time, but it took all my will to win, especially as Donna kept smiling at me and touching my knee under the table. So, a draw and I was aware of money being bet on the third.

The third one was a stalemate and then Alice announced. "OK, out of time, it's a draw." And there were groans. "We all agreed the rules, five minutes is the maximum, all bets off!" And Donna and I slowly ramped down in case the other took advantage to get a win.

Donna then looked at me, smiled and said in a voice of silk. "Well, you deserve a small reward for your win and being so noble." And she leant in and put her hand behind my head and gave me a fantastic kiss on the lips that went on long enough for my problem to get interested.

I ended up sitting by Donna and we chatted about general things, and we found that we had similar interests, likes, views and sounded like old friends by the end of the evening.

In terms of my problem, the rest of the night went off without further provocation, except being close to Donna. That was until we were heading home and when we stepped outside she asked. "Where's your bike?" It had started to drizzle, and I hadn't brought a coat.

"Oh, I walked. I'll be fine." I lied.

"Nonsense," Her tone was 'she who must be obeyed'. The lights flashed on a small car as she unlocked it. "jump in."

I did and I directed her the five-minute drive to the flat I was sharing. When we arrived, she stopped the engine and I had to ask, albeit with a lack of enthusiasm due to my problem rearing its head. "Er, would you like to come in for a tea or coffee?"

Donna's tone was so bright it melted my heart and hurt my loins. "That would be very nice." We had an actual cup of coffee and chatted, and part of my mind wanted to break my self-imposed vow but I didn't want to lose this friendship, even though it was less than eight hours old. Donna gave me a goodnight kiss and when she left, she looked back and it nearly brought a tear to my eye that she had an expression that she had done something wrong.

Well, our nascent friendship survived and grew, but I fought myself at every turn to keep it just pecks on the cheek, or occasionally lips and little hugs. We often went out on adventures, walking, cycling, horse riding, there not being any sailing nearby. But we never went inside for an adventure, much as I longed for it. I was a bit sad for Donna as it was clear that she wanted to up the physicality of our relationship, but I was paranoid about my problem wrecking it, her friendship was so valuable to me.

I saw Donna go on dates with others, but they all fizzled out. When she was dating, I was jealous of the guy, when it failed, I was sorry for her and sometimes she emptied her heart to me about why it just wasn't to be. One time I even had to kiss her tears away and the pain in my groin was excruciating.

I longed for more, but clearly just after a breakup would be the wrong time and getting more intimate would eventually bring up my abnormality and wreck things again and that would have been more than I could bear.

Whenever Donna asked me 'If anything is wrong?' I lied. She occasionally asked if she had upset me, and that broke my heart, but how could I explain that she had feelings for a sexually useless man without destroying the little I had.

If I was honest, I was a mess, totally in love with a woman who was unobtainable. Actually worse, she was obtainable, just I would be incapable to keeping her once my weapon of mass destruction blew everything apart. I really should have confided in someone, but the one person I really knew, was the one I couldn't confide in.

This went on for nearly two years, then there was Covid, lockdowns, pubs closed and video chats. We went on a couple of 'eat out to help out' meals and the sexual tension was still there, but then it all shut down again and we were back to video.

As well as Donna, I got on well with the two lads who were renting rooms from Alice, or Al as she liked to be called, house, or rather mansion. I thought she was some sort of heiress, but Cal, said it was all from the sale of her first business, that Donna still worked for. The house, Fourways Farm was all new, mostly built on the footprint of the original buildings, in a sympathetic style, with facilities you might find in a small hotel.

Cal, or more strictly, Callum worked as the manager of the IT store at the local airport and was the sort of person you can speak in confidence. Without explaining why I hadn't done anything about it, I divulged that I really liked Donna and his quiet questions got me to revel more than I knew myself. The other tenant was Billy, doing a PhD at the University, who I also spoke to, though he was much more, 'I bet you...' type of questioning about Donna got a different sort of truth out of me.