A&C 06: Thor's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna added, her voice as vulnerable as I felt. "Please." I couldn't deny Donna anything and my will to resist flee. I relaxed as nothing worse could possibly happen and so looking into her eyes nodded. I knew that my life was worthless to me without Donna in it, and she would soon be lost to me; so as all was lost, I had nothing more to lose.

Donna reached up and with a hand on each hip peeled my pants down. I felt the cool air around the start of my penis and balls and Donna continued to draw them down like the rising water in a doomed ship. But instead of being repelled Donna's face came close and she smiled and seemed to draw in a deep breath.

At last, the moment of terror as my nemesis was freed from its domain and swung up and hit Donna in the face, spreading my dampness down her neck. She pulled back. But she didn't scream. She just stared at my shame if it was delightful and not hideous and frightful. I felt it surge and engorge and rise, but that just made Donna smile more and her eyes sparkled.

She sighed. "Eric, you have a magnificent cock, a delightful cock, a cock any man would be proud of."

I had a moment of doubt about but then she took my newly christened cock, with her right hand and it responded by growing longer and wider. Her expression was of delight, not terror. She looked up from my cock, across my stomach, chest and into my eyes like someone who was worshiping what she saw. Her eyes fixed on mine, she opened her mouth and took nearly half of it in her mouth in one move, half my length, not half the glans.

Her left hand then went to my balls and fondled them whilst her mouth moved backwards and forwards, taking more and more of my cock in her mouth. I couldn't move as my tight pants around my knees completely hobbled me, so I reached down and gently ran my fingers through her glorious hair and then stroked what I could of her breasts.

My senses were overwhelmed, I felt my body go to betray me by ejaculating without warning. I shook and growled and tried to get my cock from her mouth, but she moved her left hand to by backside to stop me and I shot semen into her mouth and another wave of shame at doing the unthinkable, and as she continued to move her tongue, stimulating me.

I repeated my sin, over and over again, as Donna seemed to be drinking it down. Resistance was futile, so I just stood there and then she was massaging my balls again and I juddered and juddered, coming, again and again like a porn movie. Then she pulled her head back and I expected to be rejected and dismissed.

I was so upset at myself and hoped I could have forgiveness someday, I whispered. "Sorry, I got carried away, sorry, I'll go." And I went to pull my pants up.

Then Donna said the unthinkable, her voice full of joy. "What are you sorry for, that was wonderful."

I was confused and sounded so. "What, but I came in..." I tried to indicate her mouth. "there... It's not what I'm allowed to do."

Donna tilted her head, looked into my eyes and with her loving voice. "Oh, you silly, lovely boy, I loved it. Who said you were not allowed, Gillian?"

I nodded. "When we played games after it didn't fit." Despite my points of reference, I was lost, having sailed off the edge of the known world, but I felt a new confidence that I had a pilot who knew the way.

Donna looked at my semi-flaccid cock and asked matter of fact way. "Does it get much smaller than that?"

Now we were talking like it was about the weather I responded in similar tone. "Not much, but it gets easier to trap against my leg." And I was going to show her but she put her hand on the crotch of my pants.

She looked me in the eye and quietly said. "Tell me, why do you hide it?"

My brow furrowed, like she had asked, 'Why do you wear clothes?'. "Well, like when I'm talking to you it would be embarrassing sticking out, you would think I was being rude."

Donna just sighed. "And you were told to hide it?"

I nodded again and then getting back to the world I thought I knew. "It doesn't matter, it's too big and I had better go." And I flattened my penis against my thigh and reached for my pants again.

Donna almost sounded panicked. "Don't You DARE!"

My landmarks were all false, my certainties were no more, I was in a place where I could only go where Donna now led me, but something made me trust in her. I handed control of what was happening to her as a captain does to a pilot.

Her voice was now level and sexily soothing, but in command. "Eric, I'm going to have your cock in me if it's the last one I ever have! Now, go and lie on that mat." I went to move but my legs were still trapped, and I stumbled so Donna pulled my pants down so I could step out of them. But even with them gone I still stumbled over to the mat and collapsed on my back.

Donna got back between my legs and took my cock back in her mouth and fondled my balls. Possibly she had come to her senses that I was too big and we were just going to 'play games'.

Despite having come only a short while before, I felt my cock respond, but it wasn't oversensitive either. Donna then straddled my hips, kneeling but upright, with her pussy over my cock, so she was going to try and take me and I knew my word was in peril. She lowered herself and using her hand worked it backwards and forwards, collecting her fluids on it to add to my own. I just knew she was delaying the inevitable, that she knew I was too big and my heart was failing.

As it passed her opening the third time she stopped and lowered herself and I felt my glans open her up so that I could enter her warm embrace. I couldn't breathe, the sensation was incredible, could I dream, hope, fantasise, that Donna could ride my cock?

Like she did with her mouth, she took more and more with each rise and fall and when I was halfway in, she sighed. "Ohhh, Eric, ahhh, where have you been all my life?"

I sighed in answer and raised my hands to her delectable breasts and started to massage them and her nipples, eliciting a louder set of moans from Donna. I could see she was focused on something far, far away and didn't want to disturb my pilot as she negotiated this perilous reef. If I was going to be wrecked, I now knew we would be wrecked together.

Then with one last rise and fall her mons grounded on my pubic bone and I was fully embedded, but my glans had a new sensation, like it had pumped into something and that caused Donna to shudder and scream.

"EEEERRRRIIIICCCC!!!!! OHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK!!!!! OOOHHHH MMMIIIIIIEEEEE GOD!"

I had hurt her at the last moment, I heard the crack and felt the shudder, we had hit the reef and run aground. I was horror struck, my hands froze and my cock wilted.

Donna spoke, not of pain, but pleasure, with a sexy smile and sighed. "Eric, it's all good, so, so good. That was all pleasure no pain, make love to me."

The crack was the sound of the wind filling the sails and the shudder the ship of our love surging in response. The first good wave of open water. I was not a dismasted vessel at the mercy of the waves, but one in good order. Donna, my Donna was a tall ship in full sail... sailing on my manhood and I felt a surge of deep love for her in my soul and body.

My body responded to her words and my cock surged, harder than before. Donna rose slightly, and I was able to thrust from below. Then she leant forward to give me room to thrust at will. Thrusting in and out of a vagina was so new to my mind, but my body seemed to know all about it.

We were riding the waves of the open sea of passion. Though something in our position spoke of being on a leash in case I crossed a boundary that I didn't know about. Donna was in command and then she initiated a sideways roll off the mat, and she was laid on the cold wooden floor under me.

I wondered why she had done it. She gave me a peck on the lips, stroked my brow and but then tenderly said. "Eric, make love to me, use your magnificent manhood to take me to heaven and back and if I scream, that is in pleasure. FUCK ME!! Come in Me!!! Fill Me!!!!"

The words were like magic, the pilot handing the wheel back to the helmsman, I was trusted to sail the seas of Donna in my trusty manhood. I raised my chest on my arms and looked down at the magnificent body lying under me and smiled.

Donna slowly ran her hands down the sides of my body and onto my buttocks and pulled as she spread her legs to bring me deeper. She rocked her hips and I felt what it did to my cock and so knew it must be doing something special for her, so I reciprocated, able to spread all my sails, to release my full potential.

I looked along her body, like she had done earlier, starting from where I we were joined, across her stomach, chest, breasts, neck, smile and eyes and he smiled in return. I pulled my cock out a few inches and slid back in with a strong thrust and I felt my body make contact causing Donna's tits to shake and she smiled. I was for the first time ever so happy and calm, I spoke the truth I had kept hidden so poorly from everyone, except myself. "Donna, I love you. I'm home." I had loved her since I first saw her and now we were going to be inseparable.

And then I did it again, and again, adding the swirl she had shown me and she lifted my legs higher, increasing the depth of my penetration. I felt the bump on my glans again, 'Was it the mystical cervix?' and when I did the swirl it massaged my tip as well. Then I saw a cloud cross the sun as a tear formed in Donna's eyes.

In a husky voice she said. "Tears of joy." And the sun shone again. "Welcome home, I've been waiting for you."

At that I had full confidence that all was right with the world and used my whole body to make love to this incredible woman, crashing through the waves of passion, using every skill at my command to worship her and gradually building up speed.

And then Donna screamed!

"EeeerrriiiKKKK! I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Ohhhh, myyyyy GGGOOODDDD! You, AaaHHHhhhh, sooooo, OOhhh Ahh, Ffuuuccckkkiiinnggg, GOOOODDD! AAahhhh!"

She was throwing her body around and drove her fingernails into my butt cheeks, urging me on.

"EEEERRRRIIIICCCC!!!!! OHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK!!!!! OOOHHHH MMMIIIIIIEEEEE GOD!"

Then her vagina clamped down hard on my cock and my eyes widened at the demand that I surrender my seed as I stared into hers.

"OH Donna - My Lovely Donna - HERE - I - COOMMMEEE!!!!" And let out a long moan of pleasure as I came in her! I came in a woman! No! I came in Donna, my beautiful, sexy Donna! I withdrew just enough to drive home again and come again, but my cock and balls knew what to do and we just lay there as I kept coming until I was spent, all the while we just kissed each other's necks and finished with a gentle kiss on the lips.

I felt Donna lower her legs, and we rolled back on to the mat where we cuddled like two good friends except that I still had my cock in this vision, a rather tousled vision, of womanhood. My cock had relaxed, having achieved its destiny and I felt it start to slide free.

Donna then I whispered, sounding slightly sad. "Eric, we ought to see where the others are." And with that she eased herself off me and my cock slapped wetly onto my stomach. Efficiently Donna took some of the towelling covers off the mats to clean us up and we got dressed, if you can call what Donna and I were now wearing dressed. I left off the pants, they seemed both pointless now and a reminder of my lack of a misspent youth. I let it hang free and felt so much more confident about my body, but despite it all a little thought made me still uncertain about my future.

Once we were ready, and we had found the shoe that few off, Donna set off at a pace like a woman on a mission carrying the high heels. I trailed along in her delightful wake, her hips swinging and the pink gown hinting as the lingerie underneath.

We arrived at plain looking door which was standing open that had little blue sticker, 'Fire Door : Keep Closed'. We entered and I closed the door behind us like it should have been. Only then did turn to see what was in the room. There was what looked like a wall of computer screens above front of a desk with keyboards, a mixing desk and three chairs. I was gobsmacked, but Donna just slid into the middle chair and started to type and click like she knew what it all was.

The central screen burst into life and showed what I recognised as the Sun Lounge, and it was empty. A small screen changed to a bedroom, similarly empty. I leant over Donna's shoulder and looked at the other screens, well over a dozen in total, many showing places that I recognised, the gym in particular.

I thought back to the sign by the door, I started to be nervous. "Er, is that all CCTV in this house?"

"Yes, it's what Alice based her business on. She is developing new software." Donna said as if it was obvious. The penny dropped... Donna worked for a CCTV security company, and that was the one Alice had sold.

I nearly panicked and it must have showed in my voice. "Even the Library!"

Donna replied as if I should know. "It was switched off."

Panic over, I relaxed. "Oh, good."

Donna was clearly looking for someone, anyone, as screens flashed on an off, so many views, including some of the same rooms from other directions. She stopped looking and typed some command and the system flashed. [ Searching ]

The big screen briefly showed someone walking a dog up the road and then nothing.

Donna then said in a voice full of confidence. "Looks like they are not in." I was immediately less worried, but later wondered how they had left as one view showed all the cars were still there.

We left and I closed the door, and I followed Donna along the corridor. We arrived at a door and Donna said. "This is Alice's room, I need to get my phone and car keys, so wait here." That seemed logical, but it was a bit strange that she knocked and slowly opened the door if everyone was out, but there again Donna is always polite. Donna closed the door, and I kicked my heels for ten minutes before she re-emerged, fully dressed, with typically flat shoes, and carrying a small bag.

When we left the house, it was dark, and I remembered I had forgotten my lights. Disaster! Being a fan of Snoopy, I swore. "Rats!" I only use words like 'fuck' in my head, OK, rarely they will escape my mouth, and when they do people know I am upset.

And Donna laughed, a beautiful sound, and a tilt of her head asked the question. "What's the problem?"

For the first time since we made love, I felt upset. "I've not got any lights and I'll need my bike to get to work tomorrow."

Donna asked. "Can we fit it in my car?" Before I could say, 'Depends', knowing how small her car had been two years ago, the lights flashed on the large estate.

"Yes, shouldn't be a problem." And so, we got my bike in it, and she took me home. After we had unloaded my bike, we went inside, and I offered Donna a coffee. Then we did what we could have done all those years ago when Donna came in for a drink, but this time the coffee went cold.

We microwaved the coffee and went back into the bedroom and made up a little bit more for the wasted years. Before we went to sleep we lay there and chatted, she told me she now understood why I had sent her on her way that first night.

Then Donna said it was too late to go home and she had what she needed for overnight, which in this case meant sleeping naked. Or rather making love again before we went to sleep.

I woke with a morning erection, and within minutes, Donna had it in her mouth, and that led to us making love. I made us breakfast and prepared to go to work, knowing we had rather thoroughly broken the Covid rules.

Donna nudged me and with a laugh said. "To avoid breaking Covid rules I had better move in."

I turned to her and smiled so much it hurt. "Please."

Some people think it odd, others, why did it take us so long, but we announced our engagement the next week. As we knew each other so well, we have decided that we don't want to waste any more time and have started talking weddings as soon as Covid allows and children in the near future.

(continued... A&C 07. Billy Gets His Wish)

I hope you enjoyed this part. The next one is about Alice's exploration of anal sex, based on Billy's interest in it.

I can't thank you enough for reading this to the end. Thanks for your favourites, follows and your kind votes (as RejectReality said, please take a moment to vote as it is bread and butter to free authors).

Please read my other stuff if you enjoyed this opus.

All comments welcome, especially from other authors.

I don't write for the ratings, but there again it helps other readers find, or avoid, stories.

Alex