A&C 07: Billy Gets His Wish

Story Info
Alice lets Billy have her back door and gets a DP as well.
5.5k words
4.59
12.9k
5

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and Company - UK Spring Lockdown Tales.

07.Billy Gets His Wish

This story is fiction and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but everyone is 18+ at the time the story happens. Hopefully this is plausible. Issues such as STDs and family planning are considered outside of the narrative.

It starts during the end of the second wave of Covid 19 in England. It comes after a 01. Beautiful Spring Sunday, 02. The Next Morning, 03. Art of Customer Service, 04. Rumbled and Outcome, 05. Donna Exposed and 06.Thor's Story.

You are recommended to read those first... but ... as Thor's Story is the same (for a given value of being the same) as Donna Exposed I am releasing this at the same time so you can skip Thor's Story, though it is not just Donna Exposed with gender swap.

To clarify, this follows on from what Billy did at the end of 04. Rumbled and Outcome. I am putting this as Anal, though it also includes some Group Sex.

It's Alice Here.

Lockdown rules are easing and having friends over is unlikely to raise any eyebrows, but big parties might.

After the attempt to introduce Donna to the group, though is worked out so well for Donna and Eric and I don't begrudge her that for a moment. We meet up regularly and she tells me about how she and Eric are so much in love, and lust, and bonking each other's brains out daily. They got engaged straight away and are going to get married as soon as they can do it justice.

Now that makes me jealous, as although regular fucking by two men is great, they are not my soul mates... however... there is something about Cal that might just be the start of something more... but I don't want to get my hopes up to get them dashed.

Now the idea had been for Donna to join me with having fun with Cal and Billy, but Cal and Billy knew that Eric, the guy she was hung up on but couldn't get to show any physical interest in her, was actually fixated on her as well. Why he hadn't hit on her, nobody was sure. Cal, being Cal, got Eric to come over and Donna ambushed him in the Library and got him to reveal all, much to Donna's pleasure.

Now myself, Cal and Billy had gone to my Studio where we were watching events in the Library via the CCTV. However, until then the boys didn't know about the cameras in most rooms. To say my house, which is quite large, has a few CCTV cameras is like saying a few planes take off from Heathrow Airport. In my defence, it is what my business is about and I need data to analyse and develop. They took the revelation of the CCTV and its coverage rather well, especially as Donna was putting on a good show of seducing Eric, much in accordance with his willingness to obey.

As a result of what we were seeing, we were all getting turned on and so we left for Cal's room for some fun, knowing that we could come back to view the outcome later. However, Donna had worked for me before I sold my first business, thus funding his house and my lifestyle. She had helped me install cameras in most rooms, naturally omitting private bedrooms and bathrooms. As a result she also knew the wake words and commands to switch the cameras off and, as nobody was in the Studio, it wasn't overridden my me when she decided she, and more importantly Eric, needed privacy.

Later Donna told me Eric's secret, he was exceptionally well, but not stupidly, endowed. He had been told by two previous girlfriends that he was abnormal and too big; so had resigned himself to a celibate life. Donna, not only taught him differently, but was rather big herself, such that many a under-endowed man could lose their cock in her without her feeling a thing if it wasn't for her good pelvic muscles.

As Donna and Eric were already soulmates, being lovers made them inseparable, much to my dismay as I would have liked to try to take the shaft she described.

Billy Gets His Wish.

Now when Cal, Billy and I were having fun instead of watching Donna, I asked for them to 'spit roast' me, in the all in a line sense, rather than just me being fucked whilst giving a sideway blow job. Not my first one with the guys, I had one on the first day, but it wasn't typical.

Now I had Cal in my mouth as I knew he wouldn't attempt to gag me, so Billy was in the doggie position. What I hadn't taken into account, well I was randy, was Billy's increasing fascination with my rosebud. So, mid-fuck, he had taken my distraction as the opportunity to play with my back door using his thumbs and then to penetrate it, albeit only slightly, with one of them. The effect that had on me meant that I came suddenly and that triggered Billy's orgasm, though he pulled out of my pussy and came over my back, before he ran off. That left me with Cal to continue alone.

Now, having the attentions of two men, individually or together, had awoken a desire in me for further experiences and Billy made me think about anal sex and, having two men available, double penetration.

Now I wondered if these were these just porn obsessions, with the woman as a toy, or real and something the woman could be the main beneficiary. I researched, looking for the most sceptical, though not dogmatically opposed, views and on the whole, both anal and dp were real opportunities, if done with the right preparations.

Over the next few weeks, I had deliveries of douches, intimate wipes, anal lube, training plugs, anal vibrators, a nice heavy pretty anal plug, and much pleasure.

----

One Sunday morning, when I knew the boys would be heading for the gym, but hoping to find me in the Sun Lounge, where it all started, I made sure that I was ready, fully prepared, and willing. I knew that Billy would, with his normal penis focused mind, be willing, but would Cal participate in my ultimate aim of two men filling my lower body at once? I would soon know.

I was kneeling on the chaise lounge looking out of the bay window at was a total washout of a day, hoping it wasn't a sign, when I heard the door open. That was followed by the voices of Billy and Cal as they came in, Billy immediately saying "Hi Alice, nice to see you this morning."

And he stopped on my right side like he did all those months ago, and then Cal stopped on my left and stroked the back of my head and I turned to him and he leaned in for a kiss. "Morning beautiful, you look excited about something, and I don't think it is just your normal Sunday ambush of your tenants."

"Nothing seems to get past you." I said with a sultry tone and dropping my eyes.

Billy was feeling left out. "Hey, don't I get a kiss?" And when I turned to him, he went to grab my head, but I shook it and I just knew that Cal would be frowning.

I smiled and said. "Billy, if you behave and you might get more than a kiss." He looked stunned and I leaned towards him and held his head and gave him a sensual kiss, just short of a French one.

I let his face go, turned to Cal and gave him a similar kiss but with a small amount of tongue and said. "And you Cal might give me more than you have ever imagined."

Now both boys were puzzled and curious. "I was going to do this in here, but let's go to the gym."

Billy, true to form asked with a lewd tone. "What better cameras in there?"

I smiled. "No, mirrors. I want live feedback on my first time." OK, the camera coverage was very good as well with some good views via the very same mirrors. Cal raised an eyebrow on 'first time' but didn't say anything. I handed Cal the small wash bag, containing more lube and wipes, in case, and I set off with a man in each hand, and even if I didn't know which was which, I would have known. Billy on my right was holding almost too tight and trying to urge me on and Cal on my left was gentler an making sure that he was following my lead.

Hopefully Billy would behave and let me keep control and not have to have Cal intervene and lose the feeling of this event and possibly get a rejection from Cal for the second part.

We entered the gym, and I got a number of covered yoga mats arranged in front of the mirror wall so that I will be able to watch what was happening as it happened. I got Billy and Cal to strip off, so I could see their reactions, and stand with their back to the mirrors, holding the ballet barre. I took off my crop top, mini skirt, bikini top, already getting a nice reaction from Billy's cock and to a lesser extent from Cal's dick.

As both of them had seen my naked body numerous times and fucked it even more times, I always had the fear that they might tire of seeing the same thing, especially as this time I had my legs close together, rather than my normal wanton leg spread stance.

I tweaked my nipples and as they grew, so did the boy's erections, but looking at their gaze and checking in the mirror I realised I was showing a prominent camel toe as well, so here goes, I pulled at the bows on the tie sides and, as I had put a knot in the cords so I knew which ones held the back, the front fell exposing my pussy, with a noticeable surge from the members in front of me.

I pirouetted, holding the back of the bikini in place and spreading my legs, I bent at the waist so I could look back between my legs and whisked the bikini away and the reaction was priceless.

Billy, predictably, just gaped, open mouthed and his cock sprang to full attention, and he clearly wanted to rush forward and whisk the butt plug out and plunge his cock in, but he knew Cal, and I, wouldn't stand for that.

Cal just stood there, wide eyed and possibly shocked, but his dick told a different story, rising to its full glory.

Cal spoke first. "Ooh Kae, how do you want us to play this as I assume this is new to you as well." I stood upright again the turned to face them, and Billy's face dropped, possibly thinking a flash might be all that he was getting. "I want Billy to come and play with the plug and get me warmed up, Cal, I would love it if you were in front of me and I can savour your dick and possibly you can play with my tits."

With small nods and big smiles, the boys agreed and I got on all fours - sideways to the mirrors. Billy surprised me be squatting by my left hip, furthest from the mirror. He reached his right hand to the jewel of the plug and his left around my thigh to cup my mons and started the massage in a gentle manner, which did more than if he had gone grasping as I thought he might. Was he learning or was he nervous of losing the opportunity to take my ass?

Cal positioned himself in front of me and I gently took his rampant dick and licked off the large drop of pre-cum and the idea that this was turning him on sent a shiver through me. Possibly Billy took that as a sign, but his left hand found my open and wet sex and started to work on those lips and my clit whilst his right hand rocked and lightly tugged at the plug.

I turned my head to see Billy in the mirror. "No pulling it out until I'm ready." By way of answer, Billy bent is head down and used his tongue to pleasure that dimple at the base of my spine, just above by rear cleavage and then used his teeth to graze the buttock closest to him and then his lips and tongue to soothe it.

My lower body being cared for, I took Cal's dick into my mouth and in this position, I could work it almost all the way in, cupping his tight balls as it went to the back of my throat. Meanwhile Cal was using both arms to massage my breasts and with his fingers to play with my nipples. Billy, was doing a fantastic job, I hadn't expected him to use his left hand on my pussy, and with his fingers now working wonders on my clit, labia and vagina.

I started to come and had to pull off Cal. My left arm couldn't hold my body up and I collapsed into the mat and I looked with blurry eyes into the mirror at the montage, of my head by Cal's knees, his erection over me, my tits in his hands, Billy by my hip working gently on my pussy and ass. "ooohhh, ooohhhH, OooHHAAAH! AHHHAAAHHH FFFUUUCCCKKKK!!!!"

Now as I came and spasmed, my ass had tightened on the plug and that encouraged Billy to pull harder on it, so when I relaxed he accidentally pulled it out in one long plop! There was a scent of freshness, from the liberated lube, which cut through the one of sexual arousal.

Billy was flustered. "Oh," He waved the plug uncertainly. "shall I ..."

I smiled and he looked less worried. "No, ... it's OK" I panted. "lay down feet towards the mirror." And he quickly complied.

I got up and sat on his hips facing the mirror with my feet on the floor and my knees drawn up to my tits. Using my right hand got Billy to angle his body slightly so I could see his face and so he could see his cock standing proud in front of my pussy.

I asked Cal for the wash bag, but he actually opened it and passed me the lube, so clever, and I lubed up Billy's cock. I passed the bottle back, which he dropped back in the bag. As I tried to rise-up, Cal put his right arm around my back and with hands under both my arms helped me rise above Billy's cock. Billy held his cock eagerly ran it back and forth long my butt crack lubing up more before centring on my back door.

I started to ease myself down on Billy, his glans and my opening negotiating access. I was too tense and then Cal kissed my shoulder, I turned my face to him and he whispered. "It'll be alright." And we kissed, soft and gentle and I melted, and then Billy's thick cock was sliding into my anal passage, and the experience of plugs and vibrators was a pale shadow of the sensation, with nothing to detract from the pleasure it was creating.

I was too relaxed from my previous orgasm, and too hyper from the new feeling of a cock in my ass, to keep myself up in a cowgirl pose and with Cal's gentle help I laid back on Billy's body but using my arms to prevent crushing him and keep my body high enough to see the mirror. I looked along my body and, in the mirror, I could see gaping labia and below that Billy half embedded in me.

Billy was looking back with a massive smile; he started to rock his hips sending fantastic sensations through me and I started to moan. I looked and as he moved in me my pussy lips flexed like they were breathing, and my vagina opened as if wanting to be filled.

I could see Cal surveying the scene and deciding what he should do, and realising that Billy had his hands supporting my shoulders, he leant forward and started to kiss and fondle my breasts and then to slide his left hand down across my chest, stomach, mons and onto my eager clit. My view was sometimes obstructed by Cal's head, but I could forgive him that for the pleasure he was giving me. The time had come to find out if my plans and dreams would come true.

"Cal, look at my pussy." He immediately lifted his head, looked back at me in the mirror and seemed puzzled as if something was wrong. "Cal, it's calling for your dick, please come and fill me."

Now it was Billy's turn to be confused and he stopped rocking his hips, wondering if his time was at an end. "Keep going Billy, I want both of you in me at the same time."

Cal, is such a sweetheart. "Are you sure Al? Are you ready?"

Oh I sighed. "I'm sure and I am oh, so ready, will you do this for me?" And he nodded and Billy started thrusting again. "See, it wants you, I want you, I want you both to pleasure me and to flood me with your spunk."

Cal moved around between my legs, but straddling Billy's and I could see the tip of his dick was glistening with pre-cum. He tried to spread it on his dick, but it wasn't going to be enough. I said. "The lube in the wash bag." But I was sure that I was wet enough already, my pussy was glistening in the spotlight, and the embedded camera would have a very good view.

Cal must have changed his mind, as he then lent forward and without any intervention his dick penetrated me and I spread my legs wide whilst he slid about halfway it, where he held it. I knew why, he had reached the point where he could feel Billy's cock moving against the underside of his dick through my vaginal wall, but it was Billy who spoke.

"Wow Al, that is so much tighter, I felt Cal come in over me, how's it for you." He was really learning, being concerned for my feelings, not just his.

I moaned my reply. "soooo mmmuuuccchhhh pppllllleeessssuuuuurrrrreeee."

Then Cal, started to move, making sure that he and Billy were heading in different directions. Although that must have been overstimulating for them, it was absolutely fantastic for me, especially as Cal's glans was, and I'm sure it wasn't accidental, running over my g-spot. The climax was building deep in me, but as it was so novel, I didn't know whether to burn or explode and so held waiting for a clue.

The two of them moving deep in my sex and then Cal arched over me and nibbled at my nipples and Billy moved his hand down and found my clit and ...

BAM!!!! "OOOHHhhhh. FUUUCCCKKIIIINGG ooohhhH aaaAhhHH AHHH OHHHHFfUUUCCCKK! FUUUCCCKKIIIINGG FFFUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!! AAaahhh!"

My rectum and vagina spasmed so hard I didn't know if the boys could take the pressure and it clearly affected them as they both groaned and froze mid thrust. As my contractions eased Cal recovered first and withdrew slightly becoming less penetrated than Billy and that triggered Billy's climax and I felt his cock pulse and the sensation of warmth and wetness from him coming in my ass.

Billy panted. "Oh, Al, sorry, that was just too good."

And his cock started to deflate and the next thing, Cal and I rolled off him lying on our sides whilst Billy extracted himself. I tried to reassure him. "Billy, no problem. That was mind-blowing and it was your first time."

Despite that he sounded flustered and embarrassed. "Er, umm, I had better clean up." And with that he scuttled out and we heard him dive into the pool. Cal and I lay there for a minute, not quite sure what to say, then Cal's dick surged in my vagina, and I realised that he hadn't yet come. I slapped him on his left buttock "Hey, are you going to use that or what? My cervix could do with some attention."

With that he rolled me on my back and we got into a position where he started to fuck me deep and hard, swirling to massage my clit and cervix on full penetration and pulling back to excite my g-spot. Cal had got so good at this, and I wondered how long we could continue, not just this session, but in the future. But my mind was detailed by my body. "OH CAALLL... I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Ffuuuccckkkiiinnggg! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!! AHHH OHHHHFfUUUCCCKK!" And I nearly passed out with Cal gently lying on me and kissing the side of my neck.

As my senses returned to full, I realised he hadn't yet come, and he whispered, asking a question I hadn't expected. "Al, can I fuck you in there?" And his left hand cupped my buttock indicating he meant my Ass. I had never considered he would want to, but why would I deny him but to plead his case he added. "It would actually be my first time." Which shook hands with his earlier, "this is new to you as well". "OK big boy, what position do you want me in?"

Cal didn't seem rushed and whilst still rocking in me to keep us both on the boil, he was looking around. Suddenly he lifted off me and deftly scooped me up and carried me out of the gym and laid me on the cover of the jacuzzi with my hips on the edge, and my back on the flexible cover where I bounced slightly and miraculously my wash bag bounced with me. Cal fiddled with something, and I felt the pump start up and the vibrations had a sensuous effect on my body, especially around my hips. I could hear Billy swimming, but after a while I either stopped noticing, or he did started noticing and stopped swimming to watch.

Cal asked. "Are you ready Babe, do you need me to get some lube?" I wasn't sure what to say as I had been well prepared and had Billy's load in me, but Cal picked up the wash bag and I smelt the fresh scent. Cal then lifted my legs either side of his neck and I felt the tip of his penis nudge at my rosebud. As I had recently been fucked I was still gaping and was so now it was not a bud, but in full flower.

12