A&C 07: Billy Gets His Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have been using his hand to stir his dick as the head created soothing sensations and so, as he must have been applying pressure, his shaft gently screwed into my ass and I sighed. He moved deeper and then withdrew to the point he seemed in danger of popping out, and then penetrated again, this time deeper again and still screwing, but my legs told me this was being achieved by his hips and not by his hand.

His hands now being free, he firstly put them on my hips to steady himself and his right one felt damp from the lube. He then moved them firstly up my legs, stroking gently, and turned his head to kiss one ankle and then the other, causing me to shiver in pleasure. His hands then slid down again, but on the front with his fingers turning inwards on my thighs. All the time he was slowly thrusting in and out of my ass and later I saw that he had braced his knees on the side of the pool. Whilst my hips were firmly supported and anchored on the edge, my back started to bounce on the top of the cover causing my breasts to move in a stimulating way.

Cal's hands continued their journey up my body until they found by breasts and tweaked my nipples, causing another orgasm to start to grow, all the time he was looking down at my body with a blissful look, but most of the time I was just watching the ceiling. They then came back down and ran over my stomach and onto my mons where he firstly pressed my lips closed, much to the pleasuring of my clit, and even more so when he opened them again and with his thumb massaged my labia.

Cal's penetrations were getting deeper, much deeper than Billy had done, but always withdrawing into the sensitive region. But even beyond that section, my vagina could feel, and be stimulated by, the penetration. Cal's thumbs were now teasing and squeezing my clit, the opening to my vagina and down to my perinium. I moaned. "ooohhhH aaaAhhHH OoohhhH AaaAhhHH." But nice as it was, I felt that I wasn't getting there, part of it was a feeling that it wasn't what I wanted and partly that my back was getting very warm as the jacuzzi was getting hot.

I moaned. "Cal, I need you where you belong!" I had a moment of worry that I implied some ownership of his manhood.

Cal, looked down at me, his expression changed to worry, but kept going unsure of what to do. "But, where it's been?"

That was a bucket of cold water on my feelings, and I needed the change even more, so risking a total loss. "Cal, there are intimate wipes in the bag, use one and some lube."

Cal nodded and looked serious, he moved his hands off my mons, holding my left leg with his right hand and started to do something with his left and picked up the pace and depth of his anal penetration. It was good, but not quite enough to satisfy my need.

He withdrew and his right hand ran up and down my leg and then started to massage my clit, labia and vagina as he fidgeted about. Later, I saw he had been thorough, having used three sheets, wipe, clean, polish, and lots of lube.

Then I felt him move and the tip of his dick started to stroke my opening. "Ready, babe?"

I was touched that he always asked, and I did my normal reply. "Oh, so ready." And his long smooth dick slid deep into me, and I gasped. Cal held my upper thighs and pulled me back so that I was not as far on the cover, my sweating back easily sliding on the hot cover.

He pulled back and drove his erection home and now not baulked by the side of the pool his pubic bone his my clit, his tight balls my perineum and most importantly, his glans my cervix. "OHHH! FUCK! THAT'S GOOD!" I screamed and looked up to see Cal's massive smile on a sweat drenched face as whips of steam wreathed my hips and his body.

"I know!" Cal gasped, "Sorry, not going to last for long!"

"Then go for IT! Fill My Aching Cunt!!!" Wow, where did the 'C' word come from! And Cal did as I asked holding onto my thighs with his left arm, he brought his right fingers into play on my body, moving from breasts to clit in a frenzy of movement like strumming a harp.

"ooohhhH aaaAhhHH AHHH I'mmmm Cummmiiinnngggg! Ffuuuccckkkiiinnggg! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!! OHHHHFfUUUCCCKK! CAAALLLL FUCKING COOMMMEEEE IIIINNNN MMMEEEE!!!! OOOHHhhhh! FUUUCCCKKIIIINGG FFFUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!!"

And as I trembled and bucked and swayed, bouncing on the cover and swinging around on the wet surface, Cal just held me tight to his body until I recovered most of my sanity, but as I could feel by vagina pummelling his dick, how he didn't come was beyond belief.

My breathing settled and Cal looked down at me and gently stroked both breasts, down along my heaving chest, across my stomach, playing briefly with my belly button, onto my mons, around where he was embedded in me and then up to my clit.

"Oh I love you Babe." The 'L' word hit me like an electric shock and then he started to pull out, did I miss him coming? He dropped slightly and his glans moved across my g-spot and I gasped, then drove home giving me the full g-spot, perinium, clit and cervix experience and I started to pant again with my tits swirling as my body bounced on the cover. A little swirl, and then back out again and repeat, repeat, repeat... I looked and his face had an expression of bliss and concentration drenched in sweat and great puffs of steam wreathed our bodies.

I started up again. "CAAALLLL FUCKING COOMMMEEEE IIIINNNN MMMEEEE!!!! OOOHHhhhh! FUUUCCCKKIIIINGG FFFUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!! IIII CAAANNN'TTTT TTAAAKKKEEE MMMUUUUCCCHHHH..."

And Cal drove home and I felt his surge and twitch and tremble "AAAALLLLL, OOOHHHH, AAAAHHHHH." And then he collapsed, and I slid off the jacuzzi falling like a rag doll on top of his exhausted body.

I was stroking Cal's exhausted body, seemingly not just his balls had been drained and then I noticed a pair of feet. "Looks like you two need to be in this jacuzzi." And Billy leant over us and peeled back the cover and helped me get up and into its soothing waters, the bubbles gently tickling all of my so sensitised places. He then helped Cal up and helped him climb in beside me.

Billy walked around to the other side, and I thought he was going to join us; I noticed he had a full erection, but he just pulled the rest of the cover off and turned to where Cal had already wrapped his arm around me. "Quite a masterclass there Cal, now I have something to attend to, so I'll leave you in peace."

If I hadn't been so satiated, I would have been happy to have dealt with 'that something' for him, but he had left, taking I might add my lube, before I could think straight. Cal and I then lay there, cuddling and kissing in the warm bubbling water until I realised that Cal had something for me, again!

He sat up on the side and I sat on his lap, fully impaled, with my legs over the edge and then he lifted us back in and we slowly made love until we both came quietly kissing and hugging all the time.

I could get used to this, but I didn't want to put the mockers on such thoughts, certainly not while Billy was with us, so I let it go. Eventually we had to get out as we were starting to wrinkle up and hunger for something more than sex nagged at my stomach.

I ordered a Chinese meal delivery for the three of us which we ate in my dining room and then spent a normal evening, well as normal as it would be for a woman to have in a room with her two lovers.

After we went to bed, I changed my mind and went and knocked on Cal's door. "Come in Al." I did and he was lying there, on one side of the bed with a knowing smile.

"I've come for just cuddles." I said with a big smile, which Cal returned.

"That's fine, early start tomorrow." And so I climbed into his bed. He spooned my back and in no time we were both asleep, no doubt to the disappointment of his erection that was laid up against my back.

I was half asleep when Cal got up for work, but as I saw him go and he kissed me goodbye, I didn't feed abandoned and had yesterday's recordings to analyse of me being analised. ;-)

We only repeated the experience once more and that was on Billy's birthday where we did it standing. I trusted Billy to be in control of himself and he didn't disappoint. Later he confided that it was 'the best anal he had ever had' which spoke volumes about him that he probably hadn't meant to reveal. Cal never wanted anal gain and despite that being 'the best anal we had ever had' I wasn't disappointed about that either, each to their own.

(continued... A&C 08. Spreading the Love)

I hope you enjoyed this part. The next one is about a further attempt to help friends out with their love, or at least sex, lives.

I can't thank you enough for reading this to the end. Thanks for your favourites, follows and your kind votes (as RejectReality said, please take a moment to vote as it is bread and butter to free authors).

Note, your votes are important, even if you agree with the current score as there needs to be enough ratings to trigger a [ HOT ] tag, assuming the rating is high enough as well.

Please read my other stuff if you enjoyed this opus.

All comments welcome, especially from other authors.

Alex

12