A&C 08: Spreading the Love

Story Info
Alice & the Lads help two friends to become competent lovers.
6.1k words
4.17
1.6k
2

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

08. Spreading the Love.

This story is fiction and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but everyone is 18+ at the time the story happens. Hopefully this is plausible. Issues such as STDs and family planning are considered outside of the narrative.

It starts during the end of the second wave of Covid 19 in England. It comes after a 01. Beautiful Spring Sunday, 02. The Next Morning, 03. Art of Customer Service, 04. Rumbled and Outcome, 05. Donna Exposed, 06.Thor's Story and 07.Billy Gets His Wish.

You are recommended to read those first...

Alice here again. If you haven't read Rumbled and Outcome, and earlier revelations you may have problems understanding what is going on, until it gets to the fucking.

Lockdown rules are easing and having friends over is unlikely to raise any eyebrows, but big parties might.

After the attempt to introduce Donna to the group failed, though is worked out so well for Donna so I don't begrudge her a moment, Cal, Billy and I continue in our regular two and threesomes.

Donna and I meet up regularly and she tells me about how her and Eric are so much in love, and lust, and their plans to get hitched as soon as they can do it justice. Now that does make me slightly jealous as, although regular fucking by two men is great, they are not soul mates. OK, there is something about Cal that might just be the start of something more, but I don't want to fool myself, so I play it cool.

Now if you have arrived here without reading about Donna, the idea had been for her to join me with having fun with Cal and Billy, but Cal and Billy knew that Eric, the guy she was hung up on but couldn't get to show any physical interest in her, was actually fixated on her as well. Why he hadn't hit on her, nobody was sure. Cal, being Cal, got Eric to come over and Donna ambushed him in the Library and got him to reveal all, much to Donna's pleasure. Right, enough background.

Spreading the Love.

A group of three of my girlfriends were sat in my dining room on Friday evening overlooking the back garden. We had finished a light meal delivered from the local Italian Restaurant and were into our second bottle of Prosecco, not really excessive between the four of us, me, Donna, Fran and Gia. I had sat Gia opposite Donna as here petite 5' 2" was such a contrast to Donna's 5'13 that they looked almost amusing beside each other and risked it appearing that Donna was talking over her head.

Gia or really Georgia, was very shy and quiet and her slim, 34"B 24" 36" figure seemed to get her ignored by the men in our mob when we used to meet before Covid. She was nearly as quiet as Henry, or Huge Henry and some mocked him. Where Gia was only down the pub because Donna or myself picked her up, Henry was there because he played rugby with some of the others. He wasn't really huge, but his 6' 3" and broad shoulders, deep chest and muscular limbs looked impressive.

The other girl there was Francess, or Fran. Is the only one of the circle who is married, to Ian. She is a bit fuller in the figure than us single girls, and she blames it on her busy job as a receptionist at the Doctors. Not that it's anyone's business but Ian's she is 40"DD, 34" 43" on an average 5' 6" but it is only really noticeable if she goes swimming, which we might do later, Prosecco allowing, and even then, she always wears a one-piece costume.

Gia poured herself another glass, a large one and downed most of it, Donna looked at me and raised an eyebrow, something was up and looking down at the table Gia asked. "Is doing if four times a lot?"

Donna and I exchanged glances, as in... with who... in what time frame... why ask... But Fran just jumped in in her carefree way. "I think three times is the most I've done..." Gia looked up with a hint of a smile. "but that was the first day of our honeymoon."

And Gia's face crashed, and tears welled up in her eyes. "I, I, I mmmeant in a month." Fran looked apologetic and laid her hand on Gia's wrist. "Sorry, I misunderstood, some married couples only do it about once a week." And Gia began to sob uncontrollably so I got up and gave her a hug around the back of her chair. "Hey, let's discuss this and see what we can do." Gia snuffled and wiped some tears away and Donna had refilled her glass, which was emptied in one. "OK, Who, What, Where, When?"

Gia stiffened looked up and blurted out. "Hugh!"

Donna and I exchanged glances with raised eyebrows and Fran put her foot in her mouth. "What Huge Hugh!" Now that was a bit of a cruel moniker, but built like the amateur rugby player that he is, he is impressive. Nearly as silent as Gia, the very thought of his seventeen stone body on Gia's seven was incomprehensible.

"Yes," Gia said shyly. "just friends, but I didn't have anyone and neither did he."

"Right," I said. "spill the beans. What sex have you been having?" I needed this straight in my mind.

"Well just me on top, we started like that as I read a woman's first time is best on top."

"So true." The rest of us said in unison.

I now sat back and held her other hand. "So, he was your first?"

"Yes and me his."

Double virgin's I thought what more could go wrong, unless the other had been an un-reconstituted Billy. "Tell us more."

Gia looked a bit embarrassed. "Well, he came over and we got undressed. I put lots of lube on him and in me and stroked his todger, then slowly lowered myself on him. It wasn't too bad but I think he's a bit bigger than some. I had just got most of his in when he grunted and shot his cum in me." She quickly added. "But that was alright. I'm on the pill." She looked at us for confirmation and I smiled to give her confidence.

Donna took over, an expert on size, but asked something else. "Right, and then what happened."

"Well he got dressed and left and said I should call when I wanted him to come again."

Donna and I exchanged looks of incredulity and were speechless.

Fran to the rescue again. "Is that all that happened? Didn't you kiss, did he touch you?"

Gia hesitated. "Well, he touched my breasts and said 'more than a hand-full is a waste'."

More exchanged glances, talk about 'damming with faint praise'.

Fran pushed on. "Is that all?"

Gia seemed puzzled. "Well after a man has ejaculated, he can't have an erection again."

Fran shook her head. "True, but that is only for a short while, like half an hour. But he just went?"

Gia seemed surprised. "Oh, but we thought that was all."

We talked some more and found out this arrangement had been going on for nearly a year. Apparently now they can have sex for about ten minutes, still with Gia on top and Hugh comes when called but only about once a week but seems to lack enthusiasm for more often.

Asked about having an orgasm, Gia thought they were all just for movies and was astounded that they were real and that any man worth her body should be giving her at least one, and preferably several. That revelation just depressed Gia.

We asked about toys, and she mentioned an old teddy bear. It turned out she had been to a Nun run school and her breasts were for babies, her... below, was for her husband and she felt guilty about Hugh being there.

Donna started what would be a revolution, with a joke. "You ought to have Gia over, like we were going to do before they called Eric"

Fran's eyebrows shot up. "Eh, what? What were you and Donna going to do with who?"

Donna had dropped me in it! So I decided to play it straight. "Group sex with Callum and Billy."

Gia looked disbelieving, but Fran curious and asked. "What, you have had sex with both of them?"

Donna dug me a deeper hole. "Yes, Alice seduced them just after the New Year."

"I didn't seduce them." I offered as a fig leaf of modesty. "It sort of happened by accident. In the this sun lounge when they were going to the gym."

Fran, decided to press on with the revelation. "So you, just happened to have sex with Callum and then Billy when they were going to your gym, or was it the other way round."

I took a deep breath. "The first time it was both of them at the same time, as I said unplanned."

Gia look mystified at what she was hearing and asked a question that nobody had asked. "I've heard Billy is a bit rough." She saw our expressions of 'you asked?' and she explained. "Whilst I was sat there when we were out, the other girls would talk, especially Jenny, about how he wasn't very good and he just got her ready, banged her about and left her unsatisfied. So, I thought Hugh was Ok as he didn't grope or bang me about."

"Firstly, Billy doesn't 'bang girls about', what they meant was that once they have had an orgasm, he just fucks them hard until he goes off 'bang', and then doesn't follow up with much in the way of cuddles. Secondly," I said with some pride. "Billy has been learning, especially from Cal, and has learnt his lessons well. If you and I met them, I can assure you that you would have orgasms and also see quite how quickly a man can get it up again once you have coaxed the spunk out of him." Gia looked three parts disbelieving and seven parts eager.

Donna asked. "Where are they anyway?" I almost thought she was suggesting getting them to come and demonstrate, here and now.

"Well Billy is seeing his parents, but will be back late tomorrow, and Cal is at work. Gia, why don't you stay tomorrow night and bring your best bikini for Sunday morning, and I am sure you will get more than one lesson in what a man, or rather a choice of two men, can do?" Gia blushed but nodded.

We then had a girly talk about my sexual adventures with the boys. Fran was nearly disbelieving until Donna assured her it was all true and described her ambush of Eric.

There then followed a discussion on how huge Hugh was, Donna being somewhat of an expert, having seen many sizes including 'Thor's hammer!' lots of giggling about that! As best we could determine he was probably thicker than Billy and possibly longer than Callum. So Hugh is impressive, but not massive... until you consider how petite Gia is.

Neither Donna or I revealed anything about the CCTV and I didn't reveal anything about my recent anal experiment as we thought that might scare Gia. However, Fran implied that she wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall, so I thought that sometime, I would let her see something, possibly limited to one room and not the best that my system could produce. Eventually Gia and I were all set for the following Sunday morning.

----

So, Sunday morning, there we were, bikini clad, waiting on the chaise longue till we heard voices approaching and then went and knelt like I was that first day, but with Gia to my right where she would be mostly hidden from view. I heard the door open and Cal announced. "Al, we've brought someone, I hope you don't mind."

I turned my head and saw just behind Cal and Billy was HUGH! "Hugh, er ah!" And with that Gia leant back to look around me her face totally startled.

Hugh looked equally dumbfounded and stopped in his tracks. "Gia! What are you doing here?!"

Cal rescued the situation. "Probably the same as you mate, needing some advice, so Al, how we going to do this?"

My mind raced, span, imagined various scenarios and all crashed and burned with the idea of two novices being in the middle of a five way. "OK," And immediately I felt a pang of regret at my proposal, but it was for the best. "Cal, if you take Gia to the gym and show her what she should be experiencing. Billy and I will stay here and give Hugh the lessons he should have learnt by now."

Billy smirked. "I've been taught by the best mate, don't worry we will have you up to Cassanova standard." I had my doubts that Cassanova was a good standard, but that's Billy.

Cal came over to Gia and gently took her hand. "Shall we?" And Gia slid off the seat and Cal kissed her hand and led her away, not without a pang of regret and jealousy from myself and the door to the gym closed behind them.

Gia's journey.

I was in a daze, as nothing was what I had imagined and I nearly panicked, but Callum was so gentle and kind it soothed me. We got into the gym and we sat side by side on the bench press, where Callum stroked my back and thigh.

He seemed distracted, looking around the room and into the mirror wall and asked me. "Did you stay the night here?"

"Yes, Alice said it would be easier, but I think she didn't want to chicken out and not come this morning."

Callum smiled and patted my hand - I felt a tingle. "Let's go to your room, the bed will be nicer than what is in here."

But I felt that there was something else on his mind so I added. "Good idea, I have lube in there."

Callum sounded upbeat. "I don't think we will be needing that, but it is a good idea if it makes you happy. Right, show me the way." We stood and he literally swept me off my feet, causing me to blush.

We got to my room and after he closed the door he gently laid me on the bed like the most precious thing in the world and said. "Please, please just close your eyes." His tone was odd like you would use for a smart speaker, but I closed them and thought no more about it, as his hands gently ran down my body from shoulder to knee. "Can I kiss you?"

My eyes opened in surprise. "I didn't think kissing was part of it."

"Oh yes, kissing is very much part of it, well love making."

I felt me face flush. "Well then, yes please."

With that Callum leant over me and softly brushed my lips and when I responded the kiss got stronger and then I felt his mouth open and his tongue on my lips and I responded, our tongues met, and I tingled in pleasure. All the time he had a hand slowly stroking my body, now and again passing over my breast and something was stirring there.

As he broke the kiss I looked into his eyes and asked. "Do you want me to take my clothes off?"

He shook his head. "No," I started to panic thinking he didn't like me, but he stroked my shoulder comforting me. "I want to take your clothes off. But as you don't have many, why don't you do mine first. It's much more fun that way."

I sat up, suddenly excited and looked at what he was wearing, button shirt, belt and trousers, and I started working on the buttons, like a child eagerly unwrapping a present, and Callum kissed the side of my neck, shoulder and then back to my lips, his hands now tracing the lines of the bikini. As I pushed his shirt off his shoulders I felt my bikini top become loose and jointly we got our torsos naked.

I leaned forward and ran my hands across his chest and leant in to kiss his nipples which were standing proud. With one hand he lifted my chin and gave me another kiss, the other cupping my right breast, before lowering his head to suck on my left breast.

I groaned. "ohhh, ahhh, oooohhhhh!" So that's what an orgasm feels like I naively thought and was worried that I felt warm and damp in my bikini bottom.

"Was that nice?" Callum asked and I stroked his hair and nodded. So, he swapped his mouth to the other nipple and did the same. Callum sighed. "Such beautiful breasts and fantastic nipples, I could do that all day."

I glanced down and was delighted and puzzled that my nipples were so big, like the first joint of my little finger, and stood proud of my breasts on their surrounds which were like mini breasts of their own. "But they are so small."

"They are the perfect size for you and so receptive, I could suck your tits all day." That made me blush and then Callum went back to kissing and sucking and using his fingers on them, whilst massaging my breasts and was clearly enjoying them and so was I.

I groaned again. "ohhh, ahhh, oooohhhhh! Ahhh, OOOHHHH AAAAHH!" And I was definitely wet below and wondered if Callum would be upset.

My worries increased when he stood, but he said. "Would you do the honours?" And as his belt was in front of me and I could see his trousers bulging, it was clear what he wanted me to do. So nervously fumbling, I undid his belt, the waist button and lowered the zip and slid his trousers down. His boxer shorts had a massive bulge, and I noticed a wet mark at the top of the tent and suddenly felt less worried about my own dampness. Callum kicked off his trousers and I eased his boxers over his erection and got to see it for the first time in the flesh.

It had been discussed with the girls when trying to describe Hugh's one. It was probably a bit longer, a bit thinner, but smooth without a foreskin and his balls were like a solid lump.

I held it lightly and felt a tingle of pride that my body had exited him so much and I did something that had never crossed my mind with Hugh, I kissed the tip and tasted the drop of salty liquid there and then licked around it to gather it up.

Callum groaned, and another drop appeared, looking almost like honey, and I eagerly lapped that up and then took the bulging tip into my mouth and then as much as my little mouth could take. Callum lightly stroked my head. "That's so nice and now it's your turn, lie back."

Reluctantly I let his erection out of my mouth and let go of it. As soon as I was flat on the bed Callum reached down, and slid his hands between my thighs and spread them giving his a clear view of my crotch of bikini and I worried about the wetness again as he stoked my between the legs.

He lifted his hand to his face and I was about to panic when he said. "Oh, that smells so nice." And my body relaxed and tingled at the same time. Callum then reached down to the bikini and asked. "Can I take this off now?"

"Oh please, please, please." I was nearly sobbing. And he pulled the bikini bottoms off me, lifting by bottom a little to do so and swept them off my legs, leaving my ankles by his face and his erection between my thighs.

I thought he was going to stick his erection in me, but he stroked and kissed down the insides of my legs, swapping between them and spreading them wider revealing my womanhood to his gaze. A thought passed through my mind that we had been making love for longer than most of Hugh's visits, but that vanished as I felt Callum's breath down there and then his fingers stroked my lower hair and parted my labia and then his tongue ran along them, and I squealed in pleasure. "And you taste so good... May I do more?"

I was speechless but nodded with enthusiasm and stroked his wavy hair. If the sensation of that lick was good, when he brought his mouth to bear and used his tongue to run right up, over my vagina and then to encircle my clitoris, I felt that my body would explode.

Then I felt a strange sensation of something entering my vagina, but it wasn't his erection, no it was two fingers and the gently slid in and then turned up so that the finger tips were pressing on the top wall. They slid back until my body gave a little jump and then they moved several times to and fro over that spot.

The sensation of his mouth and tongue combined with his fingers triggered an explosion in terms of screams. "OOOHHHH MMYYY GGGGOOOODDD!! BBBYYYY AALLLL TTTHHHHEEE SSAAAIIIINNNTTTTTSSSS!!!! SSWWWEEEETTTT MMMMAAAARRRRYYYY!!!!" And so on till my lungs could take no more. I think I passed out for a moment.

I realised I had both my hands gripping Callum's hair and holding him hard against my womanhood as my legs shook and by back arched and my head flailed, my eyes rolled back so I could see nothing, a woman possessed by pure pleasure, and I felt my inner body clench and shiver.

Callum had stopped his movements and I small doubt crossed my mind that I had suffocated him, but I felt his breath, like the elixir of life on the heart of my very being. Now, I thought, 'I know what an orgasm is!'.

I released Callum's head, and his face arose like that of an angel, but drenched with my body. Ever so gently he asked. "Would you like me to fuck you now?"

12